Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan smiled as he watched Aiko strip. She had a very wonderful body and took good care of it. Once she was down to her bra and panties he smiled and walked over to her and pulled out her chair. "You look very nice... If you become my slave. When we are alone in the house you will only wear your bra, panties, and heels. Also, you won't be allowed to wear thongs... As far as I'm concerned only sluts wear thongs and you are no slut, my dear."

"Oh? What other underwear could I wear?" She asked as she sat down in the chair he offered her. She ignored his comment about her looking nice to him but she tucked her hair behind her ear with her looking at him through her framed glasses. She had bikini type panties and the cheekies where itshowed off the roundness of her ass. Though she crossed her legs with her leaning forward.

Ryan started fixing his plate. "Well, you can any type of panty that covers a decent amount of your rear end and dosen't have a string going up your butt..." he smiled, "I don't know how women could wear that..."

"Its rather comfortable." She admitted to him with her taking her salad. Sitting back as she ate the green salad leaves with delight. Though she thought about it then one peice of clothing she liked to wear once in awhile. "How do you feel about corsets? They are made to tease but yet leave imagination."

Ryan started eating his dinner and pictured Aiko in a corset and heels. He smiled, "I would be just fine with you walking around in a corset, panties and heels... How's your dinner?"

"Good." She said to him but when she was done she got up and placed her dishes in the sink. Her long brown came down to the small of her back as she looked over at him wondering what he had in mind for her today.

Ryan placed his dishes in the sink and then walked behind her and kissed her on the nape of her neck while standing behind her. He wrapped his arms around her body and held her close to him. "I want you so badly..."

Aiko smiled as he kissed the nape of her neck but heard him wanting her already. "So soon?" She teased as she pressed her toned rump against his groin with her hands on the side of the sink as she thought he wasn't going to wait for her to get ready for him. Aiko closed her eyes as she felt his body form to her own like he wasn't going to give her a chance to slip away.

Ryan smiled the he turned her around so she was facing him. Then he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips... "Are you ready, my love?"

A soft moan left her lips after he turned her around. To her its been to long since she had anyone kiss her. The men who kidnapped her never kissed her just did many other things that would make a decent person vomit. Though she looked up at Ryan when he asked if she was ready. Aiko smiled as she moved her hands over his well built chest. "I am yours to command."

Ryan smiled and picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs to his bedroom. He set her gently on the bed and then started to take his cloths off. He wasn't rippling with muscles but he didn't have very much body fat. When he was down to his boxers he lowered them and revealed his hard 9" cock to her. He then walked over to her climbed up on the bed and started to kiss her lips.

Aiko couldn't help but to giggle as he picked her up bridal style. Her arms went around his neck as he carried her up the stairs to his room then when he entered his room he laid her down on his bed as if she was a delicate item. With him pulling back she sat up on her elbows watching him strip for her. "This is a nice change." She said but her lips parted to see the nine inches of hard cock staring at her in the face. Before she could comment her lips were sealed off with his own lips. Returning his kiss with her reaching down, taking hold of his cock. She had wrapped her fingers around his hard shaft and began to massage him.

Ryan moaned as Aiko wrapped her hand around his cock. Ryan then started to kiss down her body to her breasts. Then he started to suck on her left breast. As he sucked on her breast he would lighty nibble on her nipple.

A soft moan left her lips as he kissed her breasts then nibbled on her nipple. That made her body tremble under him which made her grip on his cock tighten. Her mind went blank but the only thing that stuck in her mind was stick to the role."That feels good...Master..." She said faintly as she felt her soft woman folds growing wet and slick for him.

Ryan continued to nibble and suck on her breasts. Then he moved his left hand down her body to her pussy and was happy to find her pussy lips wet. Then he slide a finger into her pussy and started to finger her.

She bit her lower lip as she felt his hand teasing her soft mound then him slipping his fingers into her. "Oh Master..." she moaned to him as she removed her hand from his cock and had her hands moving to his shoulders.

Ryan smiled as Akio moaned. He continued to finger her for several minutes then he moved back up her body, and kissed her on the lips. Then, he lined up his cock so it was just touching her pussy lips. "Are you ready, Akio?"

She blushed as she looked up at him seeing him getting on top of her. There she looked up and nodded to him as sh spread her legs even more for him so make things easier.

Ryan smiled as she spread her legs. Then, he slowly slid his hard cock into her... "mmm Yeah..." he then slowly started to increase the speed his cock slide in and out of her pussy.

Her naked breasts bounced under him as he pumped his cock in and out of her. Her moans filled his room as she reached up taking hold of his headboard. "Ohhhh fuckkkk....." She moaned out as she wrapped her legs around his upper thighs to drive him deeper into her.

Ryan smiled as Akio wrapped her legs around his waist. He moaned as he continued to pound her pussy. "Oh yeah..." He started to increase the speed he was sliding in and out of her. He reached under him and rubbed and squeezed her breasts.

She groaned under him as her hands went up to his headboard. With her hands above her head it made her breasts bounce from his pounding. "Ohh! Right there...Fuck yes.." She moaned to him but her hips moved to meet his thrusts but she rammed her hips up into him as she felt her wet walls clamping down on his massive cock. Her legs locked around him when he slamemd into her with her cumming onto him.

Ryan moaned as he felt her cumming around his cock, "Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum..." Then he shot his load deep into Akio's pussy. He cummed for several moments before pulling out of his slave... He rolled next to her looked at her and smiled, "That was amazing..."

Her body trembled as she felt him unloading his cum deep within her. His hot sticky cum sticks to her as he withdrew from her. Panting softly as she rolled over to him, nuzzling into his shoulder. Hearing he loved it she smiled up at him with her slipping his hand between her thighs. "I loved it as well Master..." She said softly as she kissed his shoulder.

Ryan smiled and wrapped his arms around her. He just held her there for a few moments, "You know... I don't really want a slave... I want a submissive lover... a woman who will let me control her life but still gets to live her own life and can leave whenever she wants... Would you like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom