Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice in Hentailand (open for F writer)

scribe_m

Banned
Banished
"Oh, no," would say Aunt Alice. "That was not what happened at all! For when that happened, it went this way!"

"Oh, no," would reply Aunt Miyuki-chan. "That was not what happened at all! For when that happened, we met that person!"

She had done her best to listen attentively, but when it came to their eighteenth birthday, it seemed that Aunt Alice and Aunt Miyuki-chan confused more than enlightened. The place would call either be called Wonderland (if you asked Aunt Miyuki-chan) or Sexland (if you asked Aunt Alice).

For, as She grew up, She had heard, from her Aunts, about Wonderland (if you asked Aunt Miyuki-chan) and Sexland (if you asked Aunt Alice), but it was not until their eighteenth birthday were She allowed to learn who one would meet in Wonderland (if you asked Aunt Miyuki-chan) or what would happen if one went to Sexland (if you asked Aunt Alice).

But, alas, what would be a delightful tale of ticklish fantasy were it said once individually by Aunt Alice then Aunt Miyuki-chan became a trial of boredom when told by both together. She was both becoming aroused (for they were indeed being told what happened and who was there) but also sleepy (for Aunt Alice and Aunt Miyuki-chan did disagree so).

But at least did they dream and that is what our tale is about.

OOC: Writing this one with Eclair, but other female writers are welcome to join. Please PM me first.

OOC: Welcome to the Hentai in Wonderland thread, based on the world of Alice in Sexland and characters of the Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland Japanese comics. The hentai is on the kinky side, so you may wish to read the hentai manga in the bibliography first.

Alice in Sexland:
http://www.ezmanga.com/mangaeng.html

Miyuki-chan in Wonderland:
http://enchantedworks.tripod.com/night/summaries.html
http://the.animearchive.org/miyukichan/
http://www.angelicstar.net/cosplay/miyuki.html

RE: Alice in Hentailand

Rina read book hastily trying to skip through the scenes to the best part of the romance novel, "Quickly, quickly" she said as she laid in bed, speeding her way through the book she smiled sitting uo as she got to the scene she wanted. Her aunties had told her "Never ever niece" "Ever read a sex novel before bed" they finished each others sentences like usual. In her haste to get to her desired spot she was tired, slowly drifting as she read the pages blurred and she slept falling to the bed.

She woke up later, rubbing her eyes diligently as she looked around 'Oh No!' she thought 'this wasn't home at all, no no not at all'. She looked around taking in the forest path, the tree she sat under was most definitely not her comfy bed. She looked around "Where is this place, this place im in, the place that is not my bed?" she questioned standing and walking away from the tree to the path that twisted before her.

She heard a sound, it made her jump, jump it made her as she turned to see, a wonderful beauty passing along the path, a strange girl she was indeed, she wore strange clothes and her body was not normal. She cursed the mannerisms of though her aunties had passed to her throughout the years. She approached the girl waving her arms she seemed in a rush but still she waved "Excuse me, Excuse me!" she called the girl seemed to keep moving, Rina thought she went unnoticed until they bumped with a bang, and both the girls fell to the floor with a thud.

"Oh, no! I shall be late! I shall be late!"

She woke up near the forest tree, and neither bed, nor book, nor Aunt Alice or Aunt Miyuki-chan were to be found. Instead, what would she see but a most hurried woman in the most strangest of outfits! Yet this would be the least strange of the strangest things she would see!

"Oh, no! I shall be late! I shall be late!" repeated the most unusually dressed woman. Though perhaps the notion of riding a red skateboard on a forest path would be more absurd. She wore a red one-piece shoulderless tuxedo-styled leotard, that showed off her lovely long stockinged legs. And she was quite audible with her "Oh, noes", as she was listening to an iPod while she was riding her red skateboard. And, of course, she was wearing bunny ears and her costume had a bunny tail.

But where would we be without an encounter? A red skateboard on a forest path was indeed absurd, as, at the most inopportune moment, the young woman, who we shall name Bunny-san, hit a most inopportune rock, and flew off the skateboard indeed. She flew off the skateboard to, where else, but the lap of dear young Rina. "Oh, no!" Bunny-san repeated once again, her luscious body prone and reclining, and her chest firm and mysteriously aroused, and Bunny-san herself optionally unconscious if convenient. And, from her purse, she spilled carrots! But these carrots... they weren't quite carrots! Carrots certainly weren't blunt at the end, where they? And surely, these batteries that fell with the carrots... they wouldn't fit an iPod at all! It was indeed a most mysterious sight.

And were Rina to accidentally and inadvertently listen to the iPod, also laying nearby, they would have heard "Ohs" and "noes" of a different sort, explaining Bunny-San's mysterious condition. For Bunny-san's iPod had been downloaded with the entire audio library of Literotica's text stories and poetry. (Sorry, Blue Moon!)

Kids these days and the things they listen to.

Rina cried out, she laid on the ground with the girl in her lap, the force of the fall had made her sweat as she watched the girls things fall from her purse, she looked at them blinking, confusion set in as she picked up a carrot thing and stared at it, looking at the girl her outfit was ridiculous for being worn outside. She paused her thoughts and looked over her, the ears and tail white as snow as she looked to earphone that was lying still, she picked it up slowly and a blush swept her face, the girl was listening to the most dirty of things.

She looked at the other earphone nestled in the girls ear as the both listened to the text being spoke as she shoved for the girl to move "Get off, Get off i have to go" she said wishing to try and find a way home. This place was strange but she remembered something, a education on sexland from her dear auntie Alice, she told her about the bunny that would show her the way, to the deepest parts of sexland where she would stay. The girl was definitely the one she was told of, the clumsy yet focused girl who would only hear half of a sentence if it could be revolved around something she liked.

She explored the bunny girl, she was enthralled in her as she traced a finger along her curves and prodded the tail that didn't to move, she poked it again and yet it still stayed still. She was confused the tail was part of the outfit, but this wasn't the case, not the case indeed, the girl was heavy which Rina found strange they were not much different in height and weight but she couldn't squirm her way free. Rina blushed the carrot in her hand vibrating softly, she wondered what it was as she looked at the girl in her lap "Get off me please" she said a more polite tone in her voice as she started to squirm again feeling her lap pushing against the bunny girl's chest a blushed crossed her cheeks again they glowed red as she pushed and shoved but it was to no avail, the girl remained still she didn't move and inch as Rina's soft hand brushed tail moving it an inch.

Oh, dear! Oh, dear! She's truly touching my rear!

Bunny marvelled at the wonderful audacity of the young woman under her. Bunny was merely minding her own business when she crashed into this mysterious Alice! Or whoever she was called -- Bunny was quite distracted as Alice was touching her curves... playing and probing her tail! Oh, and the little birdies tweeting in circles above Bunny's head was distracting as well. "Oh... yes... please more more more!" Or at least that was what the naughty erotica playing on her earbuds was saying. The audacious Alice under her was listening to it as well. And playing with one of Bunny's carrots! How rude! Well, Bunny was distracted so it didn't really matter.

Bunny sooned moaned a little herself as she rubbed her tail against this Alice's hand. It felt good to be touched there, and it certainly felt good to rub her breasts against this other Alice. "I'm late... I'm late... I need to go... I need to go..." she slowly said, closing her eyes, as she lay on top of the girl. For this Alice seemed to be lingering a little too long on Bunny's body. Alice traced Bunny's curves, the tight red bodystocking hardly defending her from the ladylike touches of this new Alice. Bunny squirmed as this Alice touched her tail, and responded by pressing her breasts, firmer and harder, into Alice's body, the space between her legs.

"I know! I know! I know how I can go!" For this was Sexland, and one way to get a woman off was, well, by getting a woman off! Bunny arched her back, lifting her hips, allowing Alice's exploring hand to move down... down, down, down, to the rabbit's wonderful hole. And the carrot? Well, there were more carrots where that came from. Came? Yes, cumming would be a wonderful idea. As Alice was playing with Bunny's backside, Bunny picked up another carrot and turned it on. On, on, on. It hummed, vibrated, alive. Perhaps it was more rabbit than carrot? Bunny carefully lifted Alice's white, apron-like skirt, and found her bloomers, all lovely and white. She gently stroked it against Alice's leg... her thigh... closer to Alice's own rabbit hole.

"I need to go... I need to go... I need to come... I need to come..." Bunny said, gently sighing as Alice played with her.

Rina looked at the bunny in her lap, she was starting to press into her more feeling her breasts almost rub against her thighs, This bunny was actually forcing herself onto Rina, that wasn't good Rina wanted to go not stay, she wanted to run not play. Alice had told little Rina of sexland, how once something was started it wouldn't be over till the participants came. She had started this playtime, her curious hand that poke and prodded at Bunny's tail, this was her doing and now she had to get out of it. She thought of a way but that would be rude, to ouch a stranger like that in the middle of a road. She looked at the bunny in her lap and felt the carrot in her hand vibrate more violently, this day was certainly turning out strange.

Rina looked at the girl in her lap, strange girls like this were everywhere in Sexland her auntie Alice once said, she felt the bunny girl push her rear into her hand, she was moving to accomadate for her exploring hand?. Rina was confused and wanted to stop but her hand had other ideas and it moved to the tail, she soon discovered it wasn't a tail at all, but a thing like the carrot with a tail on the end, this thing was pushed deep in her ass but why would this bunny do this. Rina shrugged as the tape played in her ear "Fuck her, Make her Cum" the tape said as if it was reading the moment and telling her what to do. "Bunny your all pent up, ill help you release oh yes that will be fun" she said moving the tail in and out slowly as her other hand moved to grope her breasts.

Rina couldn't stop herself this was wrong and she knew it, her hands kept playing but her mind was questioning everything, eventually it stopped and she felt the buzz, the vibrating carrot brushing against her thighs and inching closer to her hole, she wasn;t going to put it inside was she and then a small memory rang through her head "If you meet bunny, watch out for her carrots, she likes to see how many you can hide" Aunt alice said that and Miyuki agreed this wasn't what she wanted, she didn't want to be filled by those things. Looking at bunny she felt a urge to go on, to touch her more and to let there play time run long. In her pleasured state she felt her hand move down, she stopped playing with the tail and picked up a carrot slowly turning it on.

In a second of judgement she flicked the bunny suits's crotch to the side, and with a buzz and a pop the carrot was inside, the bunny's reactions made Rina get wet, she wanted to play and have fun with this girl, it was sexlands effect and it hadn't finished no not just yet.

"Come...Come...Yes...Yes let's....come..." she said slowly as she moved the carrot in and out of bunny's hole, her other hand trying to take of her bloomers so Bunny could play with her.

Bunny continued to press her body into this Alice's body! Her massive, swollen breasts were ready to burst out of her tiny red dress! Her nipples rubbed against Alice's thighs, and Bunny gave out such moans and sighs. She slithered in the road in the grass, as this Alice gently toyed with her ass. Bunny giggled and her butt wriggled, as Alice slid the tail-thing in Bunny's ass. "Fuck her, make her cum" cried the tape. "Yes, fuck me... make me cum..." repeated Bunny. She let out another moan as Alice pushed the tail-toy deeper and squeezed her receptive breasts.

Perhaps this Alice had listened indeed. For Bunny gasped as Alice slid the vibrating carrot into Bunny's tight little rabbit hole. "Oh, yes, oh, yes, Alice you're the best..." she moaned, as this Alice slid the carrot deeper... deeper.. into her hole. Bunny moaned as the winsome carrot began to fill her slit, vibrating across her lips... irrigated by the luscious juices leaking out of Bunny's hole. Speaking of holes, Bunny began exploring this Alice's. Helped by this Alice herself, Bunny slowly pulled down this Alice's bloomers, exposing her own youthful entrance. Bunny ooohed and aaaahed at her delicious wonderful pussy. "Oh, my, oh, my..." Bunny let out a sigh. As her hips undulated to the toys in her ass and pussy, she began to lick. Lick, lick, lick. Sliding her tippy tongue up and down this Alice's slit. Bunny nibbled, gently, this Alice's outer lips, grazing them across her teeth, sliding them under her tongue. She began to flick, flick, flick, flick, her tongue across this Alice's button, sucking the dear thing under the hood. "Mmm..." she said, moaning, her tongue and chin awash in this Alice's juices. Bunny took a carrot, and also slid it in, deeper, deeper, into Alice's hole. The carrot was thick and hard, firm and stiff. Bunny occasionally licked and bit at the carrot, too, as if it were an alive and lively thing. She turned it on, as the delicious stiff thing began to vibrate. Bunny then moved it, in and out of this Alice's quivering quim, as Bunny gyrated her own wanting pussy against the carrots in her slit and ass.

Back
Top Bottom