Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Opportunities for a sorority sister by RobBase086 and Riona

Reena looked up at him. "Now what,"she asked. Suddenly aware of just how close she was to him and that her tits were exposed to him. Reena pulled away and turned around. "Hmm do you have a shirt I can put on?"

Riona said:
Reena looked up at him. "Now what,"she asked. Suddenly aware of just how close she was to him and that her tits were exposed to him. Reena pulled away and turned around. "Hmm do you have a shirt I can put on?"

He smiled when she looked up at him. "Well I have to get you up to speed with my business baby that is all so that when I introduce you tomorrow morning at the meeting as the new vice president of the company you will know what to do." He loved the feel of her breasts on his chest and smiled at her. "Yes I do have a shirt that you can wear!" He instantly removes his jacket that he has on to place over her now.

RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

He smiled when she looked up at him. "Well I have to get you up to speed with my business baby that is all so that when I introduce you tomorrow morning at the meeting as the new vice president of the company you will know what to do." He loved the feel of her breasts on his chest and smiled at her. "Yes I do have a shirt that you can wear!" He instantly removes his jacket that he has on to place over her now.

Reena grinned. "Really. That I can not wait. Oh. But I have nothing to wear. None of my old clothes will fit me anymore." She loved how he put the jacket over her. "Thanks."

Riona said:
RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

Reena grinned. "Really. That I can not wait. Oh. But I have nothing to wear. None of my old clothes will fit me anymore." She loved how he put the jacket over her. "Thanks."

"Oh no worries! You do not have to worry your beautiful face off. I will take care of that and make sure that you are well dressed." He smiled at her and then said, "You are welcome!"

Back
Top Bottom