Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Opportunities for a sorority sister by RobBase086 and Riona

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was Spring Break and the south beach was jumping with young college students. A Limo pulls up outside of a club by the beach. A beautiful woman steps out of the drivers side of the car and walks to the back of the limo to let out a man who is 5',4", short black hair, and brown eyes. He weighs 174 pounds. He is dressed in a very expensive business suit. His name is Robert Sandage. As he steps out of the car he looks at his driver and says, "I will be back in a bit. Please sit here and wait for me." She smiles and says, "Yes boss I will sit here and wait for you.

As Robert looks around at the crowd noticing beautiful women everywhere he happens to walk up to the bar that is outside underneath a roof for anyone to buy something to drink. The music was blaring loud from inside of the bar but he wanted to be outside. When walking up to the bar he noticed this female sitting at the other end of the bar by herself. He casually walks up to her and then waves his fingers at the female or any bartender to order a drink.

"Good evening!" He says to the bartender. "I will have a long island ice tea please!" The bartender shakes their head and starts to mix it up for him. He looks at the young female and then says, "How are you doing tonight?" Smiling now at her.

Reena Kenny had come with her sorority sisters. She was unlike them in every way. Small, bookish, she lacked all the looks they had but she made up for it in intelligence. It was her brains that got her into the sorority. She did a lot of their homework but meh she was still part of sorority. When they made their plans for their annual spring break getaway, Reena was told she had to come. So come she did. Normally she staid in the hotel but Michelle and Jess had dragged her out to the bar. Now they were out on the dance floor practically making out with the guys and she was sitting on a bar stool nursing some drink she never heard of. That was until this man spoke to her. "Ummm ok,"she replied. Just being nice, she thought. Why any man would talk to her..even one dressed in a suit looking like something off GQ's cover was beyond Reena.

Riona said:
Reena Kenny had come with her sorority sisters. She was unlike them in every way. Small, bookish, she lacked all the looks they had but she made up for it in intelligence. It was her brains that got her into the sorority. She did a lot of their homework but meh she was still part of sorority. When they made their plans for their annual spring break getaway, Reena was told she had to come. So come she did. Normally she staid in the hotel but Michelle and Jess had dragged her out to the bar. Now they were out on the dance floor practically making out with the guys and she was sitting on a bar stool nursing some drink she never heard of. That was until this man spoke to her. "Ummm ok,"she replied. Just being nice, she thought. Why any man would talk to her..even one dressed in a suit looking like something off GQ's cover was beyond Reena.

The bartender dropped off the drink with it placed on top of napkins. As Robert looked at Reena Kenny from her head down to her baby toes. He knew that the could help her out but what he did not know was that there was something unique and special about her that will be a match made in heaven. She will have the intelligence to help run his company and have the drive and ambitions that he has as well to make money. He sips on his drink and pays the bartender a $20.00 bill and tells the bartender, "Keep the change!" He heard Reena respond to him. "That is good that you are doing ok. Are you having fun tonight?"

The bartender dropped off the drink with it placed on top of napkins. As Robert looked at Reena Kenny from her head down to her baby toes. He knew that the could help her out but what he did not know was that there was something unique and special about her that will be a match made in heaven. She will have the intelligence to help run his company and have the drive and ambitions that he has as well to make money. He sips on his drink and pays the bartender a $20.00 bill and tells the bartender, "Keep the change!" He heard Reena respond to him. "That is good that you are doing ok. Are you having fun tonight?"
[/quote]

"Not really. I would rather be in my hotel room reading up on some new business ventures or reading in general. Anything more than sitting in this bar watching people have sex with clothes on." She sighed and took the drink. "Sorry about that. Just this isn't my idea of a fun time. I mean..compared to the barbie dolls out there..I'm like Skipper." She looked him over again in that suit. "You don't look like you belong here much either in that suit and tie. These are mostly college kids looking for booze and sex." Taking a sip of her drink, she regarded him with those eyes of hers.

Riona said:

"Not really. I would rather be in my hotel room reading up on some new business ventures or reading in general. Anything more than sitting in this bar watching people have sex with clothes on." She sighed and took the drink. "Sorry about that. Just this isn't my idea of a fun time. I mean..compared to the barbie dolls out there..I'm like Skipper." She looked him over again in that suit. "You don't look like you belong here much either in that suit and tie. These are mostly college kids looking for booze and sex." Taking a sip of her drink, she regarded him with those eyes of hers.
[/quote]

"Oh really now? So you must be a business major I take it then?" He shook his head with interest finding it fascinating to hear. "It is ok I understand. Do not worry about it." He smiled at her thinking in his head that he could change the skipper into the hottest woman there if he could get her to come alone with him. "Well I am actually here on business and trying to find my next project to work on." What he meant by that was actually Reena herself. He was looking for the next female to turn into a love slave but there was something different about Reena that could be of great value to Robert and his company. "Would you like to go somewhere to talk more privately?" He looked at her and sipped onto his drink.

RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

"Oh really now? So you must be a business major I take it then?" He shook his head with interest finding it fascinating to hear. "It is ok I understand. Do not worry about it." He smiled at her thinking in his head that he could change the skipper into the hottest woman there if he could get her to come alone with him. "Well I am actually here on business and trying to find my next project to work on." What he meant by that was actually Reena herself. He was looking for the next female to turn into a love slave but there was something different about Reena that could be of great value to Robert and his company. "Would you like to go somewhere to talk more privately?" He looked at her and sipped onto his drink.
[/quote]

She looked him over. Coming from any other guy, Reena would have told him to beat it. But no, this was a business man. Respectable..perfect. She looked to the dance floor. Michelle and Jess were still gyrating out there. What the hell she thought. "Yeah I am a business major. Would be interesting to hear about your business. I find it all fascinating. Where shall we go?"

Riona said:
RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

She looked him over. Coming from any other guy, Reena would have told him to beat it. But no, this was a business man. Respectable..perfect. She looked to the dance floor. Michelle and Jess were still gyrating out there. What the hell she thought. "Yeah I am a business major. Would be interesting to hear about your business. I find it all fascinating. Where shall we go?"
[/quote]

"Well I was thinking a little more quiet so we can talk. That is great that you are interested in hearing about my business but in due time I will tell you about it." He was not sure if she would be turned off by him turning nerds into love slaves to sell off to many men around the world with money. He then looked at her and stood up. As he did this he held out his hand and said to her, "Shall we go now my dear?" Smiling at her.

RobBase086 said:
Riona said:
RobBase086 said:

"Well I was thinking a little more quiet so we can talk. That is great that you are interested in hearing about my business but in due time I will tell you about it." He was not sure if she would be turned off by him turning nerds into love slaves to sell off to many men around the world with money. He then looked at her and stood up. As he did this he held out his hand and said to her, "Shall we go now my dear?" Smiling at her.
[/quote]

Smiling, Reena took another sip of her drink before taking his hand. "Sure. And I have heard and read about many strange business adventures in class so I doubt anything you are doing is out there." His hand was warm..and strong and part of her wondered if he had a woman. Dummy Reena, sure he does.

Riona said:
RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

Smiling, Reena took another sip of her drink before taking his hand. "Sure. And I have heard and read about many strange business adventures in class so I doubt anything you are doing is out there." His hand was warm..and strong and part of her wondered if he had a woman. Dummy Reena, sure he does.
[/quote]

"Well my business is illegal actually. I do not sell drugs and I do not sell weapons either. Instead what I sell is love slaves for the rich around the world." He thought this might scare her off when he told her as they walk past the crowd and toward his limo now. Outside the limo driver steps out and then greets them. "Good evening ma'am!" She says to her. She then opens up the door for them to climb into the limo. "Cheryl take us back to the mansion please!" The limo driver responds. "Yes sir I shall take you back!"

RobBase086 said:
Riona said:
RobBase086 said:

"Well my business is illegal actually. I do not sell drugs and I do not sell weapons either. Instead what I sell is love slaves for the rich around the world." He thought this might scare her off when he told her as they walk past the crowd and toward his limo now. Outside the limo driver steps out and then greets them. "Good evening ma'am!" She says to her. She then opens up the door for them to climb into the limo. "Cheryl take us back to the mansion please!" The limo driver responds. "Yes sir I shall take you back!"

[/quote]

Reena had stopped and stared. "Love slave? One question before I go anywhere with you. Are they slaves in the sense that they do not want to be there or is it a choice. Because I will tell you this..if it is because they don't want to I am going no where with you." Reena stood there, waiting for his answer.

Riona said:
RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

Reena had stopped and stared. "Love slave? One question before I go anywhere with you. Are they slaves in the sense that they do not want to be there or is it a choice. Because I will tell you this..if it is because they don't want to I am going no where with you." Reena stood there, waiting for his answer.
[/quote]

"Calm down it is by choice and I do not force them into doing anything that they do not want to do." Even though he has had to kidnap a few women just to get them to come with him by slipping into their drink a sleeping pill.

RobBase086 said:
Riona said:
RobBase086 said:

"Calm down it is by choice and I do not force them into doing anything that they do not want to do." Even though he has had to kidnap a few women just to get them to come with him by slipping into their drink a sleeping pill.
[/quote]

"Ok." Reena slipped into the limo and waited for him. She saw Jess and Michelle leaving the club with some guys. They were laughing and giggling and drunk. Reena sighed. Yeah, they would just leave me in there and then I would have walked back to the hotel.

Riona said:
RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

"Ok." Reena slipped into the limo and waited for him. She saw Jess and Michelle leaving the club with some guys. They were laughing and giggling and drunk. Reena sighed. Yeah, they would just leave me in there and then I would have walked back to the hotel.

[/quote]

"My name is Robert but my friends call me Rob and yours? It is actually Robert Sandage." He smiled and was glad that she joined him in the limo. "I have a feeling that we could really work well together!"

Smiling, she gave him her hand again. "Reena McKenny. You can all me Ri." As the limo pulled away from the club she thought about her next question. "So..this love slave concept. How come I haven't heard anything about it. It is like you have to know someone who knows someone to get a slave. What is the cost? The women, can they leave if they choose? Are we talking worldwide..or just US? Do you have plans to multiply your gains from this?" Her eyes looked him over again. They hit a bump and she slid next to him, bumping against him. "Sorry,"she murmured, blushing.

Riona said:
Smiling, she gave him her hand again. "Reena McKenny. You can all me Ri." As the limo pulled away from the club she thought about her next question. "So..this love slave concept. How come I haven't heard anything about it. It is like you have to know someone who knows someone to get a slave. What is the cost? The women, can they leave if they choose? Are we talking worldwide..or just US? Do you have plans to multiply your gains from this?" Her eyes looked him over again. They hit a bump and she slid next to him, bumping against him. "Sorry,"she murmured, blushing.

He smiles back at her and then takes her hand but gently kisses it. "It is nice to meet you Reena! Ok I shall call you Ri then!" He is looking around and at her as well. "Well what the love slave concept is I make sure that women are placed in the right place so that they are well taken care of. It all depends on what exactly the buyer is looking for in a woman. Well they are basically suppose to do what the owner tells them to do. Yes this is worldwide. Yes I do have plans to multiplying my gains in this and I am looking for the right person who will work with me side by side and run things properly. His eyes meet with hers and he feels the limo hitting the bump in the road and she slides over. "It is ok. I have a proposition for you Ri. How would you like to be hotter than yoru sisters at the sorority house and possibly seek a little revenge? What I mean is taking their places on the cheerleading squad, or anything else you can think of?"

RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

He smiles back at her and then takes her hand but gently kisses it. "It is nice to meet you Reena! Ok I shall call you Ri then!" He is looking around and at her as well. "Well what the love slave concept is I make sure that women are placed in the right place so that they are well taken care of. It all depends on what exactly the buyer is looking for in a woman. Well they are basically suppose to do what the owner tells them to do. Yes this is worldwide. Yes I do have plans to multiplying my gains in this and I am looking for the right person who will work with me side by side and run things properly. His eyes meet with hers and he feels the limo hitting the bump in the road and she slides over. "It is ok. I have a proposition for you Ri. How would you like to be hotter than yoru sisters at the sorority house and possibly seek a little revenge? What I mean is taking their places on the cheerleading squad, or anything else you can think of?"

Reena looked into his dark eyes, shocked. "Me?" The concept was wonderful. "But..would I still be smart? To be honest nothing they do really is anything I want..other than their looks. I want to be in business but looks like theirs could really get a girl far. Just like in that Nickelback song Shaking Hands. She began to scoot away a little.

Riona said:
RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

Reena looked into his dark eyes, shocked. "Me?" The concept was wonderful. "But..would I still be smart? To be honest nothing they do really is anything I want..other than their looks. I want to be in business but looks like theirs could really get a girl far. Just like in that Nickelback song Shaking Hands. She began to scoot away a little.

"Yes you!" As he loved her shocked look on her face. "Yes of course you would still be smart! Well I just figured that I would add that in there in case you wanted to seek a little sweet revenge on them. That is great that you want to be in business and I agree with you that looks could really make your career all right! That is a great example that you used!" He smiles watching her scoot away from him.

RobBase086 said:
Riona said:
RobBase086 said:

"Yes you!" As he loved her shocked look on her face. "Yes of course you would still be smart! Well I just figured that I would add that in there in case you wanted to seek a little sweet revenge on them. That is great that you want to be in business and I agree with you that looks could really make your career all right! That is a great example that you used!" He smiles watching her scoot away from him.

"A little revenge would be nice I mean seeing me in clothes they like to wear and knowing I wear it better would be good. Maybe a photo shoot or something." Reena bit her lip as the limo hit another bump and she found herself practically in his lap. "Umm sure. I guess this could work." She seemed like a shy timid rabbit in a cage with a fox.

Riona said:
RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

"A little revenge would be nice I mean seeing me in clothes they like to wear and knowing I wear it better would be good. Maybe a photo shoot or something." Reena bit her lip as the limo hit another bump and she found herself practically in his lap. "Umm sure. I guess this could work." She seemed like a shy timid rabbit in a cage with a fox.

"I am glad that you would like to get a little bit of revenge on your sorority sisters. Then you would be the new queen of the sorority house. Yes I will take care of the clothes and all for you do not worry about it. I can see about hooking you up with a photographer for Playboy to take the pictures." Robert felt the bump and then saw Reena in his lap. He smiled about this. "Yes this could work. Are you ok Ri because you keep landing near me and I do not mind it at all about that." As the car begins to pull into a large estate and up to the front of the house. The limo driver gets out and opens the door up for them.

Robert then walks Reena to the house taking her hand. Just as they get to the door a butler opens the door up for them. "Good evening Mr. Sandage!" Robert looks at him and smiles. "Charles please prepare things up in my room and then also you may want to prepare a room for Ms. Reena McKenny for the night!"

RobBase086 said:
Riona said:
RobBase086 said:

"I am glad that you would like to get a little bit of revenge on your sorority sisters. Then you would be the new queen of the sorority house. Yes I will take care of the clothes and all for you do not worry about it. I can see about hooking you up with a photographer for Playboy to take the pictures." Robert felt the bump and then saw Reena in his lap. He smiled about this. "Yes this could work. Are you ok Ri because you keep landing near me and I do not mind it at all about that." As the car begins to pull into a large estate and up to the front of the house. The limo driver gets out and opens the door up for them.

Robert then walks Reena to the house taking her hand. Just as they get to the door a butler opens the door up for them. "Good evening Mr. Sandage!" Robert looks at him and smiles. "Charles please prepare things up in my room and then also you may want to prepare a room for Ms. Reena McKenny for the night!"

This house was amazing and all he offered her....was a dream come true. She would be prettier than them, have bigger breasts...she would be every boy and man's wet dream. And to top it all off, besides the revenge she would get with them, Reena would still be intelligent. She would be the perfect combination in a woman..beautiful and smart. The more she thought about it, any fears she had vanished.

Riona said:
RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

This house was amazing and all he offered her....was a dream come true. She would be prettier than them, have bigger breasts...she would be every boy and man's wet dream. And to top it all off, besides the revenge she would get with them, Reena would still be intelligent. She would be the perfect combination in a woman..beautiful and smart. The more she thought about it, any fears she had vanished.

"Please follow me to my room Ri!" He smiled at her as he lead her to his room. The butler came back with a test tube of the experimental drug for her to drink down. "Here you go for the new Reena McKenny!" Robert then grabbed a glass of something to drink along with a cigar to smoke. He smiled. "I would like for you to stand in front of this mirror to watch the changes Ri ok?" He smiled and handed her the test tube now.

RobBase086 said:
Riona said:
RobBase086 said:

"Please follow me to my room Ri!" He smiled at her as he lead her to his room. The butler came back with a test tube of the experimental drug for her to drink down. "Here you go for the new Reena McKenny!" Robert then grabbed a glass of something to drink along with a cigar to smoke. He smiled. "I would like for you to stand in front of this mirror to watch the changes Ri ok?" He smiled and handed her the test tube now.

Taking the test tube, Ri walked over to the mirror. Taking a deep breath, she drank the liquid. It wasn't to bad taste wise...a little bitter. Her eyes went to the mirror. First to happen was her hair, from drab strawberry blond to a lush red. Her green eyes seemed to change hues a little, standing out more. Her short frame went from 4 foot 8 to to 5 foot 5. The next really surprised her. Her 32 B cup tits went to a 34 DD, stretching and popping not only the shirt she wore but the bra. It was over as fast as it started and Ri stood there with her mouth open looking at the new her. Slowly she turned to look at herself in different angels. Oblivious to the fact she was exposed from the waist up to the very man who had made this possible.

Riona said:
RobBase086 said:
Riona said:

Taking the test tube, Ri walked over to the mirror. Taking a deep breath, she drank the liquid. It wasn't to bad taste wise...a little bitter. Her eyes went to the mirror. First to happen was her hair, from drab strawberry blond to a lush red. Her green eyes seemed to change hues a little, standing out more. Her short frame went from 4 foot 8 to to 5 foot 5. The next really surprised her. Her 32 B cup tits went to a 34 DD, stretching and popping not only the shirt she wore but the bra. It was over as fast as it started and Ri stood there with her mouth open looking at the new her. Slowly she turned to look at herself in different angels. Oblivious to the fact she was exposed from the waist up to the very man who had made this possible.

Robert smiled as this all took place and watched her as she moved in different angels to view herself. "So what do you think about this new look Ri? Do you like it?" He smiled as he wanted to walk up and explore her new body. It was a dangerous mix of her beauty now and intelligence because she will be a lot more business savy now.

She turned to him, grinning. "I love it." Going to him, she gave him a great big hug. Now know one would know it was her. She was drop dead gorgeous with a brain that would knock the boys in the boardroom back. A double threat. Pulling back, she blushed a little.

Riona said:
She turned to him, grinning. "I love it." Going to him, she gave him a great big hug. Now know one would know it was her. She was drop dead gorgeous with a brain that would knock the boys in the boardroom back. A double threat. Pulling back, she blushed a little.

"I am glad that you love it!" Feeling her body pressed against his. He smiled at her and loved this feeling.

Back
Top Bottom