Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If it's not one it's another

A Pen!s

Moon
I don't understand it, it seems that everytime I run away from one thing it's another thing that catches me and destroys me. I find more often then not I run to this website when I'm lonely or upset with the way reality is going. I recently got out of a relationship that was abusive, constricting, and was destroying me from the inside out. I then turned to another person who I thought was going to help me turn it all around since she was coming out of a relationship as well. I figured that you know we could support one another but I found that I fell for her in way I shouldn't have. What I found funny was the fact that she says she has fallen for me. So after a month I think things are getting kinda serious she is spending most days with me and she tells me she misses me but I feel led on. Some days she is all over me and the next she doesn't want to me to touch her and she is back to talking to her ex and I'm being ignored. Then other days we will have plans to hang out or to do something and then all of a sudden she changes plans and I am left alone for the night. So I after the fifth time I decide to approach her on it and I kind of get attacked she says that my ex was so controlling because I give to much bs? I don't understand it, it's like it's ok for her to get mad at me but anytime I get mad I am in the wrong? I don't know, maybe I am just a nut job? I am not sure anyways it feels good to get it out since the person who I am supposed to be able to talk to is the one who I am having the problems with.

Anyways, any ideas? I'm sure some people will have some negative reactions to this but that's ok.

Back
Top Bottom