Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Fey Lord's Embrace ((Nightdagger&Admiral Squish))

The house that stood on the lot of 783 Cherry Blossom Avenue had been one of speculation since its development 30 years before. The first family that moved in had two daughters. Both beautiful and smart, as children they'd spend hours in the basement saying they were having a tea party with fairies, and as they grew older the stories continued.

At the time people figured the girls were mentally disturbed, such a shame both were lovely. With Dark Brown hair and blue eyes, but one summer day they went to the basement and vanished. Search teams looked everywhere on the property for months but never found the girls, thus the house was abandoned. The memories of the girls too painful for the parents to handle.

It remained empty for 15 years before another family moved in a new couple with a young girl of their own. This one with long blonde hair and green eyes. She too claimed to be having parties with fairies and a pair of girl with dark brown eyes. "They seem so sad." she would tell her parents. "But when the boy fairy comes they hug and kiss him and they leave me alone." The stories continued for years until she too vanished, the house was abandoned once more.

Now 15 years after that, two sisters have moved into the house, both fresh out of collage. They'd purchased it for nothing from the state and spent quite a bit of money getting it renovated, except for the uneven floor in the basement. It seemed the work crews hadn't been able to level it out. Both were quite beautiful Natalie was a 23 year old professional dancer all legs with lovely curves. She was trained in Classical ballet as well as several other dance styles and had been hired as a teacher at one of the studios. Her hair was auburn usually kept up in a pony tail or bun and when she wasn't dancing she was reading.

Her sister Crystal was almost the exact opposite of her sister. She had majored in business and was running a small antique shop a few blocks away from their home. Her hair, like her sister's was auburn but she kept it in a bob and her eyes were brown to her sister's blue. Most days she worked late and went straight to bed when she got home leaving Natalie to fend for herself.

On one summer night that was exactly what happened, Natalie was alone in the living room reading a delightful book when she heard music coming from the basement. Now she was certain her sister wasn't down there, the basement was usually empty but for a few bits of furniture that had been left behind from the last family. Still she was curious so she set down the book and headed to the basement unlocking it and turning on the light. The music was louder now; it sounded...exotic and it made her want to dance. As she reached the bottom stair she felt a rush of warm air and she closed her eyes. When she opened them, well she was quite certain she was no longer in her basement....

As Natalie crossed the threshold of the basement, she found herself in a place that only vaguely suggested similarities with her basement. The furniture was all there in the same places, but the walls and ceiling weren't. She was on the top of a wide, grassy mound, a full moon above her, a warm breeze rustling through the blades of grass around her ankles. A ring of mushrooms stood about a foot out from her feet. The chairs and couches of the previous owners were now occupied with small, elfish men who were playing instruments. Some had drums, some had flues or pan pipes, one had a fine fiddle that looked like it was made entirely of silver, with strings of spun gold. The music was beautiful and exotic, energetic and inviting. All around them flitted tiny, glowing figures on gossamer wings that shone in a rainbow of colors.

Sitting in a couch across from her there was a man surrounded by three beautiful teenage girls who were all over him. The man was tall, probably more than six feet tall, with broad shoulders and a well-muscled physique. He was naked to the waist, showing off his chest and abs, and wore a kilt beneath that. His eyes were gold, and his ears were long and pointed. He had an animal attraction to him, a masculine charm that he simply exuded from his every pore. He had an arm around a girl to each side, and they were running their hands over his chest and abs. The third was behind him, gently massaging his shoulders. While the girl's attentions were focused entirely on the man, his eyes were fixed on the newcomer, sizing her up, seemingly. He rose, the girls making a disappointed sound as he did. "Good evening, Miss, and welcome to our midsummer celebration." He said, giving her a graceful bow.

(Can I get some more info on their appearances?)

The first thing that entered her mind when she looked around was that she had to be dreaming. Perhaps she'd fallen asleep while reading again? But she was quite certain she'd been awake before she came down here. In the few spare moments before he noticed her she looked around at the odd beings. Their cloths were far finer when compared to hers. Natalie was dressed in a low cut camisole top that gave teasing glimpses of her almost c-cup breasts. And the shorts hugged her narrow hip and tone thighs. Other then that she was all legs, long toned legs firm with muscle, and graceful slender arms. Her blue eyes widened for a moment when someone spoke.

When she turned to him, from that moment everything revolved around him. He was magnificent, perfect in every way. Beautiful eyes and his body, not even the male dancer's she'd dated compared and they took terrific care of themselves. Without realizing it a soft pink tone covered her pale cheeks flattered by his attention. Natalie hadn't even noticed the other three girls, just him. His voice brushing along her spine and made her want to hold his attention. "Midsummer Celebration?" she echoed her voice soft and delicate. "Where exactly am I? Aside from the furniture I'm quite sure this isn't my basement."

((I hope that was a bit better, I'll touch on Crystal when Natalie is back in the real world.))

Back
Top Bottom