Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP inspired by the movie Lifeforce (will be deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
lifeforce.jpg

As of me posting this, I recently rewatched one of my favorite sci-fi horror films that, IMHO, is seriously underrated. Lifeforce is about an astronaut who finds three human looking naked aliens, one of which looks like his ideal woman. However, she is actually a vampire who sucks ones life force with just a touch (no bite needed, though a kiss works wonderfully) and is like a queen. The rest of this post spoils elements of the movie, but it has things I will like to see implemented in a Lifeforce inspired RP. If you haven't seen it, I will be very open to negotiation. But it is on Hulu at the moment.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/168793/lifeforce

If kept like the movie, it will begin with me as the astronaut finding you as the alien vampire queen. You make me your 'drone'. You also have two alien male drones who are mostly mindless followers. After seducing me to releasing you, draining the lifeforce of the entire crew, and me trying to kill you, you are found and put in a lab where you escape. Naked of course. This is how the movie begins, but is negotiable if you want something smaller in scale or another idea in mind.

Your character can out right kill others, making them a zombie vampire. Quick kills will cause them to appear like a dehydrated corpse. Unless destroyed, which is easy, they can take another lifeforce, spreading like a virus. Taking a small part of one's lifeforce though will allow them to appear normal for a long time, but eventually they too need to feed before suffering the same fate. They will also have extreme fatigue till they become a full zombie.

Her other ability is, instead of just draining some or all their energy, she can take possession of another and therefore 'hide' herself from any trying to find her. She and the zombie vampires can also seduce or otherwise draw in others close enough to steal lifeforce, like mind control.

The male drones (including me) can know if someone is a zombie vampire or were possessed by you just by touching. The two male aliens also can collect energy from other zombie vampires (killing them, but I don't think destroying them) and give them to the queen. My character, as per the movie, has some of her energy and as such she can also, if she needs a quick fix, invade my dreams.

The only sex that happens in the move is between her and the astronaut, and is merely applied and not shown. So this will be a sex light plot. However, she can invade my dreams and force me via her seduction ability to taking some of my energy when she needs a fix. If you want a more sex heavy plot, there is two options. There is a government official that worked along side the astronaut. If you want to play him as a female, that is a go. Or for more smut than plot RP, after using seduction, like a succubus sex is needed to take another lifeforce. But then, by consequence, all the zombie vamps will be seeking orgies instead. (REAL overkill, though perhaps more comical “The prime minister is banging his secretary... he must be infected!”)

In short, I like you to play the alien vampire queen and perhaps a female sidekick, while I play her new drone who wants to be free from her influence. I am though open to reversing gender rolls. And again, I am very open to negotiation since the above may be a bit too complex for you. The queen, her male alien drones, possession, and zombie vampires all at your fingertips.

And this movie did it all... a seriously underrated film!

Edit: Some parts of the film to look for.

About 53 minutes in is the closest thing to a sex scene there is... sexmare more like.

Hour and four minutes and hour-thirteen – battle of wills with a possessed, the first nearly S/M rape, second with Patrick Steward!

Hour and 24 minutes – how she made the main hero her drone.

Hour and 49 minutes – another “applied but not shown” sex scene at the film's climax. This is the picture above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom