Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

But camping is fun? (Russian + Eclair)

Lilly woke up slowly, she rubbed her eyes and looked around as she remembered what happened and looked down at her stomach, getting angry she shouted into her pillow knowing it was her fault for having sex with someone so inexperienced and not using protection, it had never happened before to her they always pulled out she just assumed. She went outside quickly, looking down she breathed out someone once told her if a guy cums inside punch yourself in the stomach as hard as you can. She took a breath and put as much as she could into it, doubling over as she felt the wind knock out of her leaning against the wall holding her stomach she sighed "What am i gonna do?".

James was up before her, staying for himself during breakfast and anything else as he seemed to avoid the rest of the group. He kept his music with him as he suddenly noticed Lilly sitting on her knees in the grass. She seemed to be in pain or trouble and he felt sorry for her as well as wanting to apologise properly about the day before. He slowly stood up from under the tree, walking over behind her before kneeling down, hugging her from behind. "I'm sorry." He whispered, tears appearing in his eyes as he knew that his heart told him to be sorry.

Lilly looked down as he hugged her, he apologized but she stopped him looking up "Its my fault" she said looking at him and smiling as she gave him a quick kiss. She couldn't blame him, she knew he wouldn't know to pull out but she did it anyway. She smiled and went to the office "Miya can i borrow the emergency car, James found out his mother didn't pack his anxiety medication" she said a lie she had all the boys medication in her room ready for them. She smiled as she was given the keys and waved as she grabbed James and pulled him to the car, getting in and starting it she smiled as she drove to the nearest town.

James heard her apologize as he kissed her back a moment later, noticing her smile. He smiled back to her as he went after her, letting her lead the way and keeping his distance while she got the keys. He got into the car with her, looking out of the window as they drove off. "Do you think we could do what we did again last night again?" He asked her, his words seeming a bit confused as he blushed heavily, knowing his body wanted hers.

Lilly looked at him and blushed, he wanted more and he had managed to ask, she smiled at least her lessons were working, she looked over to him and smiled "Ill let you, but just pull out before you cum next time, you don;t want a baby at your age do you?" she said looking up as the town came in sight and she side finding the pharmacy and pulling into the car park "Go get me a bottle of water from the convenience store" she said as she got out of the car and went to get the pill to get rid of the unwanted risk inside her.

James heard her words, nodding in response as he sunk, knowing what she was talking about. "I'll try my best to pull out." He told her, hoping he would be able to know when it was time as he then heard her ask him to get her a bottle of water. He nodded, getting out of the car and returning a moment later with a bottle of water, luckily he wasn't asked any questions because he still had a rather visible blush on his face.

Lilly had a hard time getting the doctor to give her what she wanted, yelling at him a little as he finally made her fill out the sheet for the pill, she was embarrassed when she got to the section about protection, having to tick no to any of the the questions asking if she used condoms or a contraceptive. She took the packet paying the overpriced bill and sighed walking outside to him, taking the bottle she opened the packet putting the two small pills in her mouth and drinking swallowing them and sighing "Ok thats that problem solved" she said sitting on the hood of the car smiling.

James smiled back to her, nodding. "So, how do we solve it if a problem arises again?" He asked her, seeming shy still as he leant against the passenger door, trying to appear cool even though he most of all just wanted to be alone with her, out of the public eye. He wasn't build to be more than a skinny boy even though his size showed that he did have some quality. He just wanted to be a part of the normal group even though he knew it'd never happen as long as he didn't have the courage it took to be a boy with the others.

Lilly looked at him as he asked her, smiling she reached into the plastic bag she had gotten that the pills were in and pulled out a box, passing it to him she smiled "I guess we use these" she said giggling as she watched him inspect the box of condoms she had bought, she wasn't going to risk it anymore whether he pulled out or not she would make him wear them every time they did it. She smiled and grabbed his arm locking the car and pulling him into a cinema paying quickly for a couple of tickets to a movie no one would watch, going inside she smiled only 2 or so people there, walking up to the back and under the projector so no one would see she smiled and sat on him down and then sat on his lap "Sounds like someone wants a second chance" she said smiling as she rubbed her butt against him.

James got the box, looking at it for a few moments before realising that it was condoms and that he was meant to wear them when he was with her. He sunk, not sure how it would feel this new thing as he was only hoping she had gotten the right size. He went along with her, ltting her grab his arm as they got into the cinema, sitting with her in the back row, feeling her butt rubbing against him as he heard her. "Yea, I wanna make it up for my mistake." He whispered, still believing he had been the one to screw up.

Lilly smiled, the cinema went dark and the movie began to play, she smiled as she slid her fingers underneath her skirt, slowly and discreetly she unzipped his pants, pulling his length out and sitting it between her legs, she kept quiet as she slowly began to rub it with her fingers, her skirt kept him hidden at least until he got hard and a bulge appear in her skirt, she giggled and looked at him "If someone were watching from the side..." she whispered her giggle came back "It would like i had a cock" she finished in a hushed whisper continuing to play with him blushing as she watched it get harder between her legs.

James smiled back to her, feeling her fingers around his cock as it was already semi-hard when she pulled it out, knowing it grew in size after a few moments of her playing with him. He heard her words but only let out a muffled moan of pleasure in response as he felt her sitting there, his arms moving up and around her sides as he knew that he wanted her and she wanted him, he didn't care if people saw, his animal side had taken over completely.

Lilly smiled looking down at him, she knew they'd left the box at the car, she dragged him off quickly after she had gotten the urge to do it again. She looked at him and blushed pulling her panties to the side and looking at him "When your going to cum, pull out and push into my mouth or.." she stopped and looked down "Into my ass i can;t get pregnant if you finish in either of them" she whispered to him as she started slide him inside her, eventually his cock was gone from sight and they just looked like a couple watching a movie.

James nodded in response to her, trying to keep his focus on the pleasure building in his body as he felt her slide him into her, putting his lips to her neck to muffle his moans so they were barely hearable to anyone but her. He felt her being fully around his cock as his hands moved down, grabbing her ass and somehow he instinctly knew that if he moved her enough, he'd be able to pleasure them both, his hips pulling a bit back as his hands pulled her the other way before he slowly pushed back, his muffled moans going into her shoulders as he felt how long he could actually hold it this time, not being ready to finish just yet.

Lilly bit her lip, the pushing motion and the angle at which they were thrusting made it feel incredible, closing her eyes she held back moans as she felt him find a way to thrust into her in the small area they had. She thought about if he would manage to pull out or at least cum in another of her holes so she wouldn't have to go embarrassingly back to the pharmacy so quickly, holding his leg with one hand she put the other to her lips biting on it to stifle her moans.

James heard her muffled moans too as he took her, feeling the pleasure rush very quickly all of a sudden, him realising they were in a public area and could get caught wasn't probably the best thing to put into his head as he suddenly pulled back, he was about to blast his load and he remembered her words as he exited her pussy, not seeming like he knew what he was doing when he moved her a bit more up into his lap, his cock slipping against her asshole, missing and his hot load spraying up the back of her shirt onto her back, unable to hold it in anymore he moaned deeply and muffled into her shoulder.

Lilly blushed he was getting better, she felt more pleasure as they continued, moaning a little louder into her finger as he pulled out, feeling him brush against her other entrance preparing for the worst she felt his cum spray up her back, covering the inside of her shirt with his seed, feeling it press against her skin she blushed deeply as it seeped into the material some dripping onto her skirt as she at still. She knew it was better than having it inside her but she wondered if it was easily noticeable that she had a load of cum on her back. She could smell it, the aroma of Jame's warm seed around her as she sat still breathing hard as she wondered what to do.

Having missed where one of the places, James felt bad again, he felt like he wasn't able to do anything but screw up as he looked at her, a tear running from one eye. "I'm sorry, I missed." His voice was low, barely a whisper as he looked at her, watching the ending credits of the movie behind her. He hadn't hoped to have missed, he had wanted to finish inside her ass or her mouth like she had told him but he couldn't reverse what had happened. It wasn't until then that he noticed she didn't look sad about it, but he didn't feel that happy about it either as he just watched her, wondering what her reaction was going to be.

Lilly looked at him and smiled "Don't worry, its not so bad" she said as she slid off of him and stood up the lights turning on and she blushed "I..Is it noticeable?" she asked a little nervous to leave the cinema with a large cum stain on her clothes. She smiled and kissed his cheek "Your so good" she whispered in his ear a she waited for him to check to see how bad you could see it in her shirt.

James heard her question after hearing it wasn't bad. He sighed in relief as he looked at the cum stain on her back, showing through her shirt as he then grinned, knowing he had done this to her. He heard her comment on the fact that he was good because it made him feel better as he checked up on how bad it was in the light. "It's not that bad, just don't turn your back to too many people." He told her, not seeming worried as he wasn't the one who had a cum stained shirt on.

Lilly sighed and nodded, it was at least better than getting it inside her again, she kept telling herself that as she left with James to the car again, a few people looked but it just looked like it was spilled drink to them. She opened the car door looking at him and smiling as she got in and started the car, it was an hour to Jame's town and an hour back the movie was a good cover for time.

James followed her back outside, not seeming bothered by the looks as he followed her back out to the car, smiling back to her as he got in. He let her drive off as they headed back to the camp, he had a smile on his face all the way, having enjoyed this even though it was still all new to him. He then remembered something from the night before. "You know, we never got to finish that shower properly." He told her, feeling a blush appearing on his face again as he wasn't sure if he should ask her for another round this soon.

Lilly looked at him as she drove, he was persistent and that was a sign of confidence, she smiled and looked back to the road "Maybe tonight if your lucky" she said giving a small laugh as she put her hand on his leg. She was a little into him and the recent events in the movie just excited her more "Hey i think i have a fetish fro doing it in public" she said bluntly and looking at him as she said it. Was it an odd thing to say maybe but she didn't mind he was a nice guy and she felt like she could be open with him since they had already done it twice now and they'd known each other for a day "So what are you into James?" she asked as she turned onto the freeway.

James smiled at her words, knowing that maybe could easily be turned into a yes if he played himself right. He closed his eyes, feeling her hand on his leg as he enjoyed the ride, just listening to the car and her words even though it struck him as kinda odd for her to enjoy doing it in public like that. "I guess I'm into you, I don't care much about where as long as we don't get caught." He replied, blushing heavily as he looked at her, hoping it wouldn't be too awkward for him.

Back
Top Bottom