Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

REVAMPED!1 request thread (AKA Carabine returns; FxM, Dominant!Female plots inside))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so before we get to the goods, I'll say that I absolutely loathe Rabbit Holes, because I just tend to get all existential and start considering things I don't really consider, and then I attract all sorts of people who are into all sorts of things I'm not all sorts of into. At all. So, if you have any questions this very thread isn't covering, feel free to ask, okay? Okay.

I'm a girl, I'd rather play girls, but I can be a pretty convincing guy (or anything in between, if that's your thing). I'm straight 23/7, which means I'm almost exclusively into guys (well, duh). Let's just say a girl needs to be really, really fine to get me to bed, but I do enjoy playing lesbian or bisexual characters, and would absolutely consider a girl-guy-girl scenario. So yeah, I'm yet another one of those girls who, despite not being lesbian, like to pretend they are in order to get guys horny(ier), I'm sure you've seen it all before. Please do not judge.

I mostly get off on being dominant, but I hate wusses, and easy, unimaginative master/slave setups. I usually like strong, cocky men (more on that later), and would actually prefer switch scenarios, with me starting as a submissive, girly girl, then taking control. We could arrange a coda with the guy going back to being dominant in the end, if you are touchy about your masculinity being threatened too, it's all good. As a general rule, though, I like to play mischievous, manipulative frail looking women who exploit physical or emotional weaknesses in otherwise strong and assertive men. The dirtier I play, the better. I'm also into non S/M stories, or stories that might have a S/M twist they are not particularly focused on.

Lately I've been craving more and more for a slightly more passive role. Women that while still dominant and assertive are more motherly, caregiver types. I still enjoy playing rough, though, and might actually prefer alternating between these two.

There are three kinds of men I tend to prefer. These are, of course, just vague ideas, not something one would absolutely have to follow to RP with me:

1) Knights in shining armor. These are my favorites in a sub/dom switch scenario: decent, if a bit sexist, guys who are just confident and eager to play the hero and save the distressed damsel. Bonus points if they have hidden, repressed kinks they consider themselves too upright and good to indulge in. Gotta love those. A nice variation of this would be a man that despite being physically strong, might be a tad bit naive, or just plain inexperienced. Please, naive does not mean dumb. Dumb is not cool.

2) Bad boys. Of course, the polar opposite of the above, except when they aren't. They can be all full of layers and secretly decent and caring, of course, as long as they still like it rough. A guy that talks big, but is not nearly as bad as he likes to fancy himself to be, is also a nice idea.

3) Passive, insecure geeks. So yeah, you might recall I said I usually prefer cocky guys, and this would be the exception to the rule. Not exactly my favorite type of partner, but could work well with someone than can pull this off. I would enjoy playing an older, more experienced woman in a situation like this.

Some of my favorite pairings: (You / Me, ideally)

- Human / Succubus
- Vampire Hunter / Vampire
- Witch Hunter / Witch
- Cop / Criminal
- Bully / Geek
- Student / Teacher
- Master / Apprentice
- Superhero / Supervillainess
- Patient / Doctor
- Celebrity / Crazy Stalker Fan (think of Stephen King's Misery)
- American Backpacker / Eastern Europe Villager
- Townie / City Girl
- Surfer / Siren

Favorite Settings:

- Modern and Earthly, with at least a nice thread of realism. Of course, Magic Realism of Urban Fantasies fit into this. Not a big fan of High Fantasy, or Historical settings.
- As far as genre goes, I love Sci-Fi and Horror. A Noir mystery would work well too.
- As my avatar shows, I'm a major Buffy / Angel fan. Actually, I'm a Whedon fan in general, so anything Firefly or Dollhouse related would absolutely get my attention too.
- Not a huge Star Wars fan, but I do have a major thing for Jedi. I would enjoy a Star Wars related campaign, as long as it's not too mythology heavy. I'm not a complete ignorant, though. I mean, I know what a Wookie is.

Things I won't do:

- Scatology
- Vore
- Animals
- Hardcore Romance
- Rubber & Leather S&M
- Twilight

I'm not a grammar nazi (in fact, I'm prone to some typos and repeated words due to being a little impatient with re-reads) and I'm cool with semi-literate partners. I do hate vague and lazy descriptions though. I see role playing as strictly fun, so I might take a while to answer sometimes, if I'm don't feel like I'm in the right mood. If I grow tired of a storyline, however, you can count on me saying so.

IM role play really isn't my thing. Other media are all welcome: I'm equally cool with playing through threads, e-mail or PM's.

RE: Dom-ish female looking for Male-ish partner

It's ironic I got an e-mail notification that you posted a new thread because, at this moment, I am watching one of my favorite sci-fi horror films, Lifeforce, on Hulu. Its been too long since I've seen it, so I want to watch it again before posting, of course, an RP using the story idea. You don't have to watch it, but it does line up well with what you are asking.

The main villain is a naked vampire alien queen brought back from space. 'Vampire' in this case she seduce men (being naked) then with just a kiss (not a bite on the neck) she drains their lifeforce leaving a dehydrated corpse. Alas, and I do remember this, there is no sex despite the nudity.

Playing a variant of this I am open to. Where actual sex is needed instead of just a kiss, and maybe the male being more-or-less a pet perhaps. (She is a queen to two male aliens) I'm very open to negotiation, especially if you haven't seen the film. And I am rewatching it myself, as I mentioned. If interested in this sort of a plot, PM me with any ideas/questions/concerns you might have.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/168793/lifeforce

You know what's even more ironic? I do have Lifeforce lingering around here, but have been a little to lazy to watch it. Your reply absolutely got me craving for it, though. Regardless of that, I'm always willing to play a naked life sucking alien vampire demon from hell. Your second idea, on the other hand, just sounds a little bit too Alien for me, albeit not completely un-tempting.

Transylvanian Carabine said:
You know what's even more ironic? I do have Lifeforce lingering around here, but have been a little to lazy to watch it. Your reply absolutely got me craving for it, though. Regardless of that, I'm always willing to play a naked life sucking alien vampire demon from hell. Your second idea, on the other hand, just sounds a little bit too Alien for me, albeit not completely un-tempting.

I got about 15-20 minutes left of the film, and boy have I forgotten a lot of it. Zombie vamps and a number of other stuff, including a nightmare where the movie implies sex without showing it. I am planning to post my own thread about how I might RP something inspired by this film. If though, since you have yet to watch it, you rather just come up with your own plot involving a "life sucking alien vampire demon from hell", give me your spin and I'll see if I can work with it. If/when I make my own thread, I'll PM you the link. Maybe we can find a middle ground.

Transylvanian Carabine said:
Hey PatricioINTP, just sent you a PM discussing some of these ideas.

My new request thread is up. I'll PM you later about what else you said in your PM later... though I have to go to work soon, so it might be late tonight.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15722

PM sent. Read you late tonight I hope.

Hey, just wanted to apologize to anyone who happened to leave me a PM and ended up not getting a reply. Last weed turned out to be a lot different than what I had in mind, and I did get a little bit overwhelmed with the requests I got. Special apologies to PatricioINTP, to whom I did this, like, twice. I'm getting everything back on track, though.

- Cop / Criminal
- Bully / Geek
- Superhero / Supervillainess
- Celebrity / Crazy Stalker Fan (think of Stephen King's Misery)

I wouldn't mind working out something for the Human/Succubus scenerio or student/teacher. Just shoot me a PM if you have any plots you are craving or if you want to work something out together. Ciao.

Hey there,

I wouldn't mind doing a student/teacher RP, if you're still into that

Would you still be interested in giving the hunter/vampire pairing a go? I think I've got a somewhat crappy plot idea in mind.

Hi there, Carabine. :)

I'm getting kinda sick of being the dominant one (Since I'm a boy I get that alot) so if you'd be interested, I have a role for dominant female in this little fantasy I've thought up and would like to explore with someone.
So PM if you're interested in hearing me out, otherwise I'll see ya around.

Greetings darling,

The vibes I'm getting from you are indescribable. I have an intricate plot in mind which I've been developing for a while. I've developed my main character, a Transylvanian Count who is mostly human but craves vampire blood. He is filled with rage against the vampire clans and can't sleep at night as he hungers continually to satisfy his appetite for revenge. There's a whole story behind this.

He used to be different before, he was a true count, married to a beautiful young girl of noble blood. They were happy and in love. Until a group of leading vampire clan members caught his young wife in the forest, raped killed her savagely, many years ago.

He is now relentless. He will not rest until he has hunted down and killed ever living vampire. He has a secret though.

A problem occurs though, as he meets a earth-shattering local Transylvanian vampire female, who happens to be a princess and whom he can't resist and whom he can't bring himself to kill.

There's much more to the plot but I have not found the right woman to role play the female vampire role yet.

I think I was meant to find you here.

And so, I cordially invite you to be my vampire princess in my story. There's more to tell but I shall stop here for the time being.

Yours,
Count Vlako

Free bump for ya, because I'm feeling generous and you have some pretty cool plot ideas. It has nothing to do with the fact that I only need 8 more posts to hit 1000. >.> Honest. <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom