Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding Heart (Hat+Love)

Alana nodded before letting go of the dress, it didn't fly up too much but it did show enough. "No need for over reaction," she said as she took his hand and let him guide her into the mall.

He walked her inside. He didn't have to worry about being invited, here: it was a public place. No one seemed to notice him, here. He lead her to a lingerie store and smiled. "You know, you should really try some things on, but I don't want you to show them to the whole store... why don't I come back with you into the changing room?" he asked, picking out a few sets.

Walking into the store with him she looked around noticing all the lingerie, it wasn't the store that she normally shopped at. "Sure, I don't see how that would be a problem," she said before shrugging and then heading back to the changing rooms.

He followed her back, sliding into the room with her. It was a little small, but not cramped. "Here." he said quietly, unbuttoning the dress down to her waist and dropping it to the floor. "Doesn't it feel great to be naked? he asked, kissing her neck.

Alana was surprised when he unbuttoned her dress but didn't object, "Yes, I love it," she responded closing her eyes as his lips touched her neck.

"Mmm, good. That's what I brought you here to learn. You want to be naked all the time, don't you?" he murmured into her ear. "But that sort of display right away will get you in trouble. So I'll guide you, okay?" he murmured, slipping the dress back onto her, without fastening any of the buttons. "See? it covers, but barely." he murmured gently, kissing her lips once. "How do you feel?"

"Yes, I would love to be Naked all the time," she whispered and then allowed him to put the dress back on her. Looking down she saw part of her skin and she smiled up at him, "I feel good," she said after he kissed her.

"That's my girl." he murmured. "Now, I need to pick up a shirt, but after that, we'll start having a lot of fun." he kissed between her breasts, leading her by the hand as they walked out the store. "Do you like the feeling of all these eyes on you?"

Alana nodded, "I'm sure we can find ome for you," she said with a grin before looking around. There were a lot of people staring at her and there were people she knew too, "Yes, it's wonderful," she said looking up at him her eyes bright.

He smiled as he slipped into a clothing store and simply stole a few shirts, putting one on then and there. Much better. "Now, outside." he said, licking her neck once as he took her out of the main doors and into the windy parking lot.

As they walked out the wind blew and it exposed her whole body, there were almost a couple of accidents but Alana didn't take notice that she was the cause. "People really need to learn how to drive," she commented looking up at him.

He watched the wind play with her dress, and looked around. Now. Yes, now would be the time. He saw the trees shake and move in the distance, and turned to her. "Put your arms up! Reach for the sky!" he said playfully, doing the same. the dress looked very lightweight, and he estimated the winds to be fast enough....

Alana looked over at him and laughed before grinning and doing as he did, suddenly a large gust made her dress go flying and she gasped blushing deeply as her whole body was exposed.

He grinned wide.

"Trust me." he said, clearing out all other suggestions he'd made but that one, returning her to her former state but for that command. He loved this part the most. The vulnerability, the helplessness, the confused arousal... it was all so wonderful.

Alana looked down at herself and then looking around letting out a gasp, "What the hell!" she exclaimed findng herself completely naked in public. Looking up at him she found herself wanting to find cover for herself right at that moment. Trying to calm herself down she nodded,"I... I trust you."

He smiled, walking up to her, kissing her neck. "You trust me?" he asked. "Hm... Then I have an idea..." he grinned wide. "For tomorrow. For today... I want you... to take off... my shirt." he said, kissing her neck, between her breasts, and nibbling her ears.

"Yes, I trust you," I repeat looking up at you and smiling back at him. Listening to his idea she nodded and began to remove his shirt after letting out a small moan from feeling his lips over her.

He let it slide up, over his shoulders, and threw it to the ground beside him. So good. So warm. "My pants..." he murmured, his hands sliding up and down her legs. He wanted to feel her against him, so much. It hurt.

Alana nodded and unzipped his pants and began to pull them down, still a little weary of being in public but she wast trusting him. She looked up at him as she did this a cheery look on her face the whole time.

"Good girl." he murmured, kissing her lips as he kicked away his pants. He pulled her close, his hand sliding down her back as the other gently touched and held her side, his hand slowly slipping over the small of her back.

Alana wrapped her arms around his neck pulling her closer to him as she continued to kiss him, feeling his hands sliding down her back she shivered against him.

He smiled, kissing her deeply, gently fondling her ass. His hands slid off them, then up her body again, over her sides, up onto her breasts, slowly kneading them as his tongue touched hers.

Alana let his hands explore her body, there had been a very small crowd that had found them. Glancing around she felt her heart beat faster, this wasn't anything that she would normally let happen but then she decided to ignore them, let them watch if they wanted to.

"The boxers. Take them." he whispered hoarsly, his fingers sliding over her slit slowly while his other hand continued to play with her breast and nipple, his tongue sliding into her mouth again.

Alana nodded before yanking them down, pulling it down the rest of the way with her foot. Feeling his finger against her made her groan against his lips.

Back
Top Bottom