Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

\(o.o)

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee
Wow... first off, I truly apologize for not being on as much as I should be for RPs and for duty. Luckily (for me), there aren't any major family problems or the like that's keeping me away from the computer. However, friends that are usually not in town/state-side because of school are back and as it's nearing the end of summer for us, we're trying to hang out as much as possible.

So~ I'll have to admit that I most likely won't be 'active' until September 29th'ish - the date when everyone's kicked back to school and Kitten can focus again >.> I will be on and off though, so it's not a complete vanish.

One, I'd like to apologize again to all RP partners. I hate the hiatus' that happen and I know it can kill an RP. So, I'll understand if I come back and I've been dropped. If by any chance that anyone still wants to RP with me, throw me a PM any time between now and then (I'll see it once I get back). I'll be happy to pick right back up on our original RP or to start up a complete new one.

Second, I'd like to apologize to the Mods and workers of BM. I respect the position of a Green Midget and do love helping out. I do find some time here and there to attempt to recruit when I can, but I apologize for not being online more often for other jobs. I do hope that I can continue working as I am and will be picking up slack once school starts (sad to say, I'm more productive during school), but I'd understand if I was demoted as well. No harm, no foul and all.

Well. . . that’s all I got. For those of you that have me on facebook, check out my little stuffed puppy! He is adorable and small and will take over the world. Other than that~

<3 Kitten~

Back
Top Bottom