Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

Sex_Machine said:
Duke smiled as he kissed her. "It's fine. I can wait for some fun." He pulled his finger out of her pussy and grabbed her hand. He really wanted that quickie, but that little hint she gave him, he was looking forward to some fun like that. Once he was done fingering her, he began to clean the rest of her body, getting on his knees to work on her legs, kissing her ass every few seconds.

He got back up to rinse her off, raising his knee and rubbing it against her pussy. "I do want to fuck, but if you don't mind, I would like to have some fun with both you and your mistress." He nibbled on her ear, trying to resist the urge to stick his cock into her. He was already hard again, and it began to feel uncomfortable, but he wasn't sure how much juice he had left in him for the moment.
She wanted to whimper, not wanting that finger to leave, but they needed to rest and she did have a job to do.Manine usually didn't stick around the men she screwed.It was mostly a quick bang and she either left or she forced them to leave.Sighing, she smiled, letting out small chuckles as he washed and kissed her body.Turning around every so often, she was cleaned off and he wasn't, not yet atleast.Feeling his knee agaisnt her cunt, she rubbed herself against it and moaned."You did me the favor of cleaning me.Should I do the same."She asked as she took the rag from him, applied body wash and rubbed his chest.

Innocent as it was, Manine rocked her hips against his knee as she moved her hands from his chest to his shoulders, down his arms and then back down to his stomach.Pushing her hands around his waist, she worked his back, pressing him into him, her nipples and breasts squeezing against his broad chest as she moved the rag all over his skin and down his ass, giving him a firm squeeze."You sure you don't want that quickie?"She asked, moving her hands back towards his front, she let the rag barely brush the tip of his cock, teasing him almost.

Killdozer said:
Anne grinned, not caring that she was forced up and against the chair. Her hands gripped it, moaning as he slapped her ass. "Yes, I want it," she said, looking back. As he spoke, she raised her ass slightly for him, waving her hips at him, pussy dripping in anticipation. "Oh, please fuck me," she moaned, begging for his cock to be inside her. "It's so big, I'm not sure if it will fit," she teased. It would, though it would be a tight fit and feel amazing.

"Fuck my pussy first, and I want you to cum in my ass," she demanded of him, moving her hips slightly so her pussy was directly in line with his dick, moaning slightly at the feeling of his hot, large dick barely poking her slit.

He spread her cheeks harder, opening her up even more."I'll do you the favor.I'll cum in both holes, hows that?"He asked as he pressed his cock against her cunt, only to have the head slip and rub instead of slipping in.He smiled as he continued to tease her.Pressing his cock only to have it glide and slide all over her wet pussy.He felt her tremble, knowing she wanted his big meat deep inside her."Alright Anne.Lets see if you can take me fully."he mused and finally took hold of his cock, aimed and slipped the head past her folds, grunting when she felt her pussy tighten around him."Nice and tight.But I'll loosen you up nice and good."He said and without a moments notice or warning, he pulled his hips back a bit, only to thrust hard, his cock buried all the way in, balls deep to the hilt.He grunted, knowing he passed her cervix and was stretching her far beyond belief."Fuck baby.So tight."he said and without giving her a minute he pulled back and rammed his hips hard against hers, holding onto her hips as he fucked her raw and hard.

"You like this.You like my big dick deep inside you pussy,don't you?"He asked as she continue his assault on the girl's tight pussy, hands moving to spread her ass cheeks once more, his thumb rubbing and teasing her little ass hole."moan for me Anne.I wanna hear you cry out."he demanded, slipping his thumb inside her hole and rubbed her as he fucked her hard.

Anne grinned. "Sounds great to me," she said, moving her hips up and down to rub her slit against his head. She whined a bit as she felt his cock rub and slide against her, knowing he was teasing her. Her body shuddered and trembled in anticipation while his cock teased her. She was about to say something when he spoke, and then she let out a gasp as his head entered her, pushing slowly. "Do it," she said to his comment of loosening her up, she lightly bit her lip and then cried out loudly as his whole length pushed into her. Her pussy walls tightened around his cock, barely able to move it out without the lubrication she was producing.

She heard the rest of his words but was unable to speak, loud moans and shouts of pleasure all she was able to produce. His finger teasing her asshole made her shiver more as his huge member pushed and pulled out of her, stretching her pussy to make it fit.

"Dee dee dee didididideee." A soft voice hummed as a certain college drop out rode around on his moped "Oh man I'm running low and gas." Jake sighed trying to find a place to get fuel "Oh man this is bad. Though it is getting late... maybe I can find a place to stay for awhile before I hunt down some fuel."
Soon Jake had to walk his moped. HE sighed and saw a certain Club Blood Cherish.
"Well this place looks nice." Jake said and parked his moped near the front "Hmmm wonder what it is... Oh well!"

Killdozer said:
Anne grinned. "Sounds great to me," she said, moving her hips up and down to rub her slit against his head. She whined a bit as she felt his cock rub and slide against her, knowing he was teasing her. Her body shuddered and trembled in anticipation while his cock teased her. She was about to say something when he spoke, and then she let out a gasp as his head entered her, pushing slowly. "Do it," she said to his comment of loosening her up, she lightly bit her lip and then cried out loudly as his whole length pushed into her. Her pussy walls tightened around his cock, barely able to move it out without the lubrication she was producing.

She heard the rest of his words but was unable to speak, loud moans and shouts of pleasure all she was able to produce. His finger teasing her asshole made her shiver more as his huge member pushed and pulled out of her, stretching her pussy to make it fit.

He continued to pump in and out of her, stretching her good, feeling his cock nice gloved inside Anne's tight little pussy.He finally moved his hand, ending his little tease on her hole, and smoothed both his hands on her sides, moving his hands to her stomach, then up to her breasts squeezing him lightly.he hovered over her, his chest pressing against her back, his hips giving small, little thrusts, feeling her breasts move and bounce against his hands."Your so tight Anne.I love it.I think Cherish will like you."he said, leaning down and licked her neck, then trailed up, licking her ear and nipped at her lobe.

Moving one hand, he gripped her hair and turned her head, claiming her lips roughly,his teeth biting and nipping at her lower lip, then his tongue thrusted wildly inside her mouth, licking at her teeth and pushed and dueled with her tongue.He already felt his balls tighten as they slapped wildly against Anne's little clit, his body so close to release.

Anne continued to moan loudly as he pushed into her, her walls gripping tightly around his cock. She shuddered as his hand left her other hole, shuddering as they trailed up her torso and to her breasts, nipples sticking out hard between his fingers as they gripped her tits. "Good, knew she would," she said, getting used to feeling his large dick in her and able to speak, barely. She shuddered once more as his lips went up her neck to her ear and he bit at her lobe.

Her head suddenly turned as he grabbed it and she returned the rough kiss, pressing and wrestling her tongue against his while he bit at her lip. All of this stimulation pushed her further and further towards her climax, feeling that familiar pressure grow, moaning louder and louder as her hips pushed back against his, her ass slapping against his thighs, clit rubbing his balls as they swung.

Killdozer said:
Anne continued to moan loudly as he pushed into her, her walls gripping tightly around his cock. She shuddered as his hand left her other hole, shuddering as they trailed up her torso and to her breasts, nipples sticking out hard between his fingers as they gripped her tits. "Good, knew she would," she said, getting used to feeling his large dick in her and able to speak, barely. She shuddered once more as his lips went up her neck to her ear and he bit at her lobe.

Her head suddenly turned as he grabbed it and she returned the rough kiss, pressing and wrestling her tongue against his while he bit at her lip. All of this stimulation pushed her further and further towards her climax, feeling that familiar pressure grow, moaning louder and louder as her hips pushed back against his, her ass slapping against his thighs, clit rubbing his balls as they swung.

He licked at her neck, pounding hard, hearing how loud the slapping sound was getting from each thrust of his hips.He was close, god, he was ready to blow and he wanted her to take it all, nice and deep."Fuck...I'm...gonna cum Anne.I'm gonna fill this nice pussy of yours."he said and pulled his hips back, the head was the only thing that was still nicely gloved within her cunt.Then he slammed his cock hard, once, twice and by the third time, he released, shooting his hot,white thick cum deep inside her pussy, filling her up.he was big so nothing was able to get out, not until he pulled out that is."Fuuuuck~"He groaned, shuddering as he continued to skirt his jizz inside her and finally, he relaxed, not even tired or panting.He slowly pulled away, his cock nicely coated and glistening with both his cum and her juices and finally, the head popped out and cum began to flow down her thigh."Well isnt' that a pretty sight."he mused, smirking at what he did."Taste it.Taste what I just left inside of you."

As he waited for her to do as she was told, he wondered.Maybe he should use one of Cherish's pills on the girl.She did fancy girls with cat ears and tails.Maybe having Anne take two pills would be a nice treat and she might enjoy it herself.

Anne's groans and cries became louder and louder as they fucked, holding back her orgasm as best she could but finally unable as the tingling pleasure released. People in the rooms near them would even hear her above the music as her loudest yell escaped when she finished and felt his load shoot into her, feeling the warm cum flow into her and fill her up. Both her and his cum were blocked by his huge cock, finally flowing out when he pulled his dick away. She shuddered and moaned as their juices flowed out and dripped down her leg and onto the floor.

She breathed heavily when he ordered, grinning as she moved in the chair, laying back. Her hand slipped down to her cunt and rubbed, getting it soaked in their juices and moving it to her mouth. "Oh, your cum tastes so good," she said, moaning and seeing that his dick was covered. She moved to her knees and started to lick it clean, needing the taste of his seed.

Duke smiled as she took the rag from him. "Yes, I'd love to have you clean me." As she grinded herself against his knee, he was beginning to get turned on again. As the rag bushed against his cock, he did his best to resist the temptation of wanting to fuck her right there. It was hard for him to admit it, but he had to say no. "Sorry, even though I reall want to, I think I should rest before we have another go."

He kissed her as she began to wash him. He wanted her badly, hell, he even had a thing for fucking girls in the shower, but he had to rest. "Sorry, maybe we can try later, and maybe your boss could join in on our fun." He brought up the subject, hoping she'll agree.

Killdozer said:
Anne's groans and cries became louder and louder as they fucked, holding back her orgasm as best she could but finally unable as the tingling pleasure released. People in the rooms near them would even hear her above the music as her loudest yell escaped when she finished and felt his load shoot into her, feeling the warm cum flow into her and fill her up. Both her and his cum were blocked by his huge cock, finally flowing out when he pulled his dick away. She shuddered and moaned as their juices flowed out and dripped down her leg and onto the floor.

She breathed heavily when he ordered, grinning as she moved in the chair, laying back. Her hand slipped down to her cunt and rubbed, getting it soaked in their juices and moving it to her mouth. "Oh, your cum tastes so good," she said, moaning and seeing that his dick was covered. She moved to her knees and started to lick it clean, needing the taste of his seed.

He grinned as he went on her knees and started to work that nice pink tongue of hers up and down his still, rock hard dick."Good girl.Now its time for that sweet ass of yours."he said, puling her up to her feet and led her towards the bed.Pushing her, he wanted as she landed on her knees, then hands."Raised that ass."he said and grabbed her hips, raising them even highed and spread her still rosy cheeks.Blowing cook air against her little hole, Lou leaned in and ran his tongue from her pussy, tasting his own cum, up to her tight ass hole, licking and poking it.Rimming her good as he lube her up with his saliva.

Pushing her away, he climbed on the bed, turning her and spread her legs, raising them, her upper back still resting on the bed whil her lower back and ass were raised.He rubbed his cock head against her pussy, coatig his meat a bit with his own cum ,then glided the head down, and teased the entrance to her asshole."Mmmm...this should feel good.beg for it.Beg to have your ass fucked hard and raw Anne."

Sex_Machine said:
Duke smiled as she took the rag from him. "Yes, I'd love to have you clean me." As she grinded herself against his knee, he was beginning to get turned on again. As the rag bushed against his cock, he did his best to resist the temptation of wanting to fuck her right there. It was hard for him to admit it, but he had to say no. "Sorry, even though I reall want to, I think I should rest before we have another go."

He kissed her as she began to wash him. He wanted her badly, hell, he even had a thing for fucking girls in the shower, but he had to rest. "Sorry, maybe we can try later, and maybe your boss could join in on our fun." He brought up the subject, hoping she'll agree.

She could only smile and finish cleaning him up.Letting the water rinse him off, she turned the knobs, stopping the flow of water."Maybe she'll want you all to herself.She can be a greedy little bitch at times."She said and pushed open the shower door, reaching over and took a towel from a hook on the wall."I wouldn't mind sharing you.What I fuck, Cherish fucks as well."she said, drying herself up, then tossed the towel to Duke as she sauntered away.

Stepping back to her bedroom...well..sex room, she walked over to a set of mirrors and pushed one, sliding it to the side,revealing a closet full of leather clothing.Grabbing a set of leather short, shorts, a tube top and jacket, as well as another pair of short boots, she threw her stuff on a chair and headed for the black dresses on the other side.She didn't pay any mind as to what Duke was doing.She simply grabbed a thong from the drawer and slipped into it, snapping the strings against her skin."Sad you didn't bring extra clothing."she teased as she headed back to the other side and started to dress.

She moved with him, letting him guide her to the bed and easily getting on her hands and knees. Even before he spoke her hips rose in anticipation, cum still dripping from her pussy. She moaned as he licked at her pussy and asshole, lubricating it with their juices and his saliva. Anne flipped easily, eyes glaring at him, begging for his cock to enter her.

She whined when he simply only got his cock wet with their cum and teased her other entrance. "Damn it, I want that cock inside my tight ass hole, I need it," she moaned, hands gripping the sheets as she stared down to her crotch, watching his cock tease and gently poke her. It would be an even tighter fit than her pussy, and that made her want it more. "Fuck me raw Lou," she let out again, eyes still giving him that look.

Duke smiled as he dried himself off. "I kind of like the idea of being shared by two beautiful women." He laughed to himself as he entered the bedroom. He grabbed his clothes off the floor and dusted them off. "Yea, but I also didn't expect to be doing all of this in one night. I got BLOOD on my clothes."

He wanted to make sure that she heard that. Just to tease her, since he knew how much she loved blood. He pulled up his boxers, then his pants. He put his jacket back on, not bothering to zip it up, and he left the ripped shirt on the floor. " I'll have to remember to throw that away."

Killdozer said:
She moved with him, letting him guide her to the bed and easily getting on her hands and knees. Even before he spoke her hips rose in anticipation, cum still dripping from her pussy. She moaned as he licked at her pussy and asshole, lubricating it with their juices and his saliva. Anne flipped easily, eyes glaring at him, begging for his cock to enter her.

She whined when he simply only got his cock wet with their cum and teased her other entrance. "Damn it, I want that cock inside my tight ass hole, I need it," she moaned, hands gripping the sheets as she stared down to her crotch, watching his cock tease and gently poke her. It would be an even tighter fit than her pussy, and that made her want it more. "Fuck me raw Lou," she let out again, eyes still giving him that look.

He only grinned, teasing her still."You want it."he said slipping the head of his dick inside and did nothing more."Mmmm nice and tight."he said pushing her cheeks together, then spread them, going back and forth"This feels really nice.Tight like a glove."He made her feel even good and pushed a few inches of his twelve inch cock, slowly going from 11, to ten, then nine."Oh wow.Your taking me in easily Anne.Does this mean you get it up the ass often..hmmm."he asked, already half way in."you want it Anne.You want my mean, big cock.Then here."Pulling away slightly, he gave her ass one hard slap, then thrusted hard, pushing his dick all the way to the hilt, his balls giving her soaked pussy a small slap.

"Oh Fuck."he grunted and without giving her a chance to adjust, her behind to pump his hips, in and out his dick went from inside Anne's tight hole.

Sex_Machine said:
Duke smiled as he dried himself off. "I kind of like the idea of being shared by two beautiful women." He laughed to himself as he entered the bedroom. He grabbed his clothes off the floor and dusted them off. "Yea, but I also didn't expect to be doing all of this in one night. I got BLOOD on my clothes."

He wanted to make sure that she heard that. Just to tease her, since he knew how much she loved blood. He pulled up his boxers, then his pants. He put his jacket back on, not bothering to zip it up, and he left the ripped shirt on the floor. " I'll have to remember to throw that away."

When she slipped on the shorts and drew the zipper up, she stopped, tensing, her eyes closing, her nose catching the smell.She wanted to go over to him and take his shirt, inhale that sweet blood, but she remained."Bastard.."she simply said, zipping and button her shorts, she pulled on the tube top, not bothering with a bra.It was high rised, to it showed off her tone stomach really well.Grabbing the barret from where she left it, she propped it on her head, finers simply brushing through her short hair and she was good to go.She had her weapons in Cherish's office, since she never kept them in her room."I'll get you a new shirt."she said, looking at him, eyes locked on his bare chest that showed from behind the jacket."Lets go.Hoepfully she's either mingling with the party people or she's in her office using either Lou or Big M as relief pills."

Heading for the door, she unlocked it and opened it waiting for him to join her."Oh and if Cherish is in the office, don't be surprised to see a few things.She gets....wild when he fucks people"

Duke was wondering what she meant by that. A few ideas poped into his mind, but he didn't like the sound of them, mainly because all of the ideas he had involved something going up his ass. He cringled a little in fear as he thought more about it. "Uuuuuuuh, ok then." He quickly pushed the thought out of his mind as he looked forward to fucking both of them.

"Anyway, lead the way." He cheerfully said as he followed Manine.

"Yeah I want it," Anne moaned, shuddering as she felt his head push in. A whine escaped her when it wasn't followed by the rest. "Yeah, it does," she said, shuddering as it rubbed when he moved her ass around. She gave a drawn out moan as he started to slide slowly into her. "I love it in my ass, but I've never been with someone like you, definitely the best," she said, true. Something about him, maybe the huge cock, made this some of the best sex she'd gotten.

These and any other thoughts left, pushed away by the slight pain and waves of pleasure that shot up as he started to pump into her tight, tight hole. She cried out loudly again, gripping the sheets. Fluid poured from her pussy, dripping down their legs and onto the sheets below.

Sex_Machine said:
Duke was wondering what she meant by that. A few ideas poped into his mind, but he didn't like the sound of them, mainly because all of the ideas he had involved something going up his ass. He cringled a little in fear as he thought more about it. "Uuuuuuuh, ok then." He quickly pushed the thought out of his mind as he looked forward to fucking both of them.

"Anyway, lead the way." He cheerfully said as he followed Manine.

She smiled and led him back down the hallway where thye came down from.Reaching the three way she made a left and already she heard the thumping sound at the bass hitting music in the club.What was funny about this club.It never closes.Its open 24/7 and yes, even on the holidays, since vampires and demons didn't believe in such stupids special events of the worlds.Passing a few doors, she stopped infront of Cherish's office door and rapped her fingers against the metal.She heard nothing, then again, once never heard against beyond the door, since it kept all sound from coming in or out.She grabbed the knob and turned it, pushing the door, she poked her head and saw something...she mostly always saw.

Cherish had blood streaking down her lips, chin and throat, her breasts smeared with the stuff.She was riding Big M.The big, mean looking mother fuckers was on the desk, taking a beating as his cock was riden hard, his neck baring the marks of Cherish's sharp fangs.She never healed the wounds, Ne.Ver.She loved the blood all over herself and riding either Big M or Lou was a joyous thing of hers.Her top had been pushed down around her waist, her skirt hiked up.Big M and Loud were brothers, twins almost, though they had different personalities.Big M rarely talked and truth be told, people should what their back with him and not Lou.

Manine cleared her throat, but that didn't work, so she simply yanked Duke inside and locked the door."How long have you been going at it."She said, her eyes focused not on the fucking vampire and Shadow Crawler, but on all the blood that was running down Cherish's neck and breasts.

Cherish moaned, M grabbing her hips and thrusting up.There seemed to be some blood on M's...yeah....Cherish was a bitter, so men had to watch out with her."For...an..hour...or...so."she moaned, body arched, breasts bouncing.

Manine didn't bother and simply went over and parked her ass on a metal chair.She looked at Duke and gestured for him to sit, since it was going to be a long while.
Killdozer said:
"Yeah I want it," Anne moaned, shuddering as she felt his head push in. A whine escaped her when it wasn't followed by the rest. "Yeah, it does," she said, shuddering as it rubbed when he moved her ass around. She gave a drawn out moan as he started to slide slowly into her. "I love it in my ass, but I've never been with someone like you, definitely the best," she said, true. Something about him, maybe the huge cock, made this some of the best sex she'd gotten.

These and any other thoughts left, pushed away by the slight pain and waves of pleasure that shot up as he started to pump into her tight, tight hole. She cried out loudly again, gripping the sheets. Fluid poured from her pussy, dripping down their legs and onto the sheets below.
If it weren't for the slick juices he coated his cock with, pushing his shaft inside her would have hurt like a mother, but thank God, Anne stretched out perfectly for him.He felt himself go in deep and deep, nothing to stop his penetration.His balls smacked her pussy and he felt them go moist everytime he smacked her with them.She was growing wetter and wetter and the way his balls slapped at her, made such a lewd erotic sound, which he liked.

He already felt himself close to cumming and filling up her tight ass would be nice, really nice.Pushing her body down onto the mattress, he grounded himself against her, his hips slapping against her ass.Slipping his between her and she sheets, he grabbed her breasts and squeazed.He loved how her soft mounds pressed against his fingers and palms and he only squeezed them even more.Chest pressed to her back, his body practically covering hers, he whispered in her ear."I'm going ot cum Anne.I'm gonna fill this naughty hole of yours."He said, licking her ears, then ran her tongue, licking her cheek, until he got to her mouth and simply licked her lips, not caring whether she opene dher mouth or not.

Duke entered the room to see Cherish fucking the shadow crawler. Feeling a little aroused by what he saw. "I that your boss isn't someone who really cares about first impressions, I like it." He smiled as he went to sit next to Manine.

Still turned on, he planced his hand in between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. "Since we'll be waiting a while, how about that quickie you mentioned earlier. Seeing Cherish doing all of this has really turned me on." He said as he slid his hand down her pants. He was quick to learn that she was also getting turned on by this.

He lifted Manine from her chair and sat her on his lap, so he could molest her better. "How about we fuck right here. Wanna see if Cherish wants to join us?" He whispered as he began fingering her pussy. Meanwhile, he used his other hand to slide up her shirt, feeling her breasts.

Anne continued to moan and shout loudly as her ass gripped tight around his cock, barely able to fit and slide in and out. It felt amazing, his huge member shoving in and out, hearing the sound of his balls and hips slapping against her wet pussy and ass. It killed her how deep he was able to shove into her, deeper than anyone before. She'd had some good lays before, but Lou...Lou seemed to be something else.

Another shudder and moan escaped her as his hands gripped her breasts, nipples hard as rocks contrasting the softness of her breasts. "Do it, I want to feel your hot cum shoot into my asshole," she said moaning, kissing him back after he licked up her body and then to her lips. She was just as close, pussy ready to explode with her juices.

Sex_Machine said:
Duke entered the room to see Cherish fucking the shadow crawler. Feeling a little aroused by what he saw. "I that your boss isn't someone who really cares about first impressions, I like it." He smiled as he went to sit next to Manine.

Still turned on, he planced his hand in between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. "Since we'll be waiting a while, how about that quickie you mentioned earlier. Seeing Cherish doing all of this has really turned me on." He said as he slid his hand down her pants. He was quick to learn that she was also getting turned on by this.

He lifted Manine from her chair and sat her on his lap, so he could molest her better. "How about we fuck right here. Wanna see if Cherish wants to join us?" He whispered as he began fingering her pussy. Meanwhile, he used his other hand to slide up her shirt, feeling her breasts.

Manine bit her lip, holding in a moan.She was rarely touched, especially infront of Cherish.Having Duke molest her in such a way turned her on and seeing all the blood added to the arousel.Holding a gasp, she was hoisted from her seat and placed on his lap."keep going and you'll regret it."she said, grinding her hips a bit against his hand, sighing as his finger slipped in and out of her pussy.Having her breasts fonddled caused her to moan and then Cherish spoke.

"My, my.Manine my little pet have you finally taken a lover."The vampiress said, her hips stopping half way up.She looked at M and smiled.Dropping her hips hard, both she and the Crawler xame together.He filled her up and she took it all until they were both sated and finished."If you start that party I'll end it as soon as the music plays."Meaning, if Manine and Duke got it on, Cherish was sure as well going to torture them, meaning she wouldn't let them finish or give them the chance to get off."Now.....to business."She said and gently slipped off of M, the big man sitting up and slipped off as well, fixing himself.His would would heal and already the blood had stopped.Cherish opened a drawers and took out a cloth and wiped her chin and neck as well as breasts."Seems you two had a good fucking"She grinned, staring at the two with a hard stare.

Manine gave Duke a I-Told-You-So look and moved off him, turning and faced Cherish, fixing her shirt and shorts a bit as well as her barret."How was Santigo and Vinalli?"She asked.

Cherish shrugged."Pussies.Pissed their pants and vomitted.Pissed when I took ou plyers and vomitted when I demanstrated how awful it'll look to have a knife in both their hands."she said raising her own hands and a circular red circle was on both hands, showing that she stabbed herself."So...who's your fuck friend?"She asked starring at Duke.

Duke gave a childish pout once Manine got off of him. Now, he was a little irritated that he had a boner, and no way to get rid of it. "This wasn't what I had in mind." He mumbled to himself. He then noticed Cherish ask about him, and caught her staring at him.

He decided to stand up, not caring about how noticable his bulge was. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Miss Cherish." He bowed in respect, trying to show some form of manners to her, even if it killed him. "My name is Duke Lucarde. Former mercenary, now just a hired killer."

Sex_Machine said:
Duke gave a childish pout once Manine got off of him. Now, he was a little irritated that he had a boner, and no way to get rid of it. "This wasn't what I had in mind." He mumbled to himself. He then noticed Cherish ask about him, and caught her staring at him.

He decided to stand up, not caring about how noticable his bulge was. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Miss Cherish." He bowed in respect, trying to show some form of manners to her, even if it killed him. "My name is Duke Lucarde. Former mercenary, now just a hired killer."

Cherish looked him up and down, seeing the nice bulge that didn't want to go away, since it was already active and frantic and full of energy no doubt.Like she gave a fuck if she interupted them.She could do whatever the fuck she wanted."A killer for hire.....how....nice."she said sounding not so impressed or anything."I might need a killer, then again, I already have three so why bother adding another."She said, looking away and took out a black leather notebook and opened it, going to the last entry.She frowned and sighed."Tell me Duke...have you ever been in the black market?"She asked not bothering to even look at him.

Manine looked at Cherish, then back at Duke.She wanted to tell him that she not caring was almost like a test to see if he was going to be a kiss ass and try to impress her or he would be himself and say whats on his mind.For one thing, Cherish hated kiss asses, but she wasn't going to tell him, well...she coudln't tell him or else Cherish would be up in Manine's grille and that's one thing she didn't need.

Getting tired of trying to make himself look good for her, he decided that he'll just speak his mind as usual, he didn't give a fuck. Hearing her treating him like shit, it started to piss him off. "Bitch" He mumbled under his breath. Not caring about whether she heard him, he continued to stare at her ass as she walked around.

"And to answer your question, yes I have, but not for a long time. Why do you need to know?" It was true that he shops at the black market, but he hasn't been there in a while. He mainly used it for guns, but as he mastered his powers, he had very little need for those tools. The last time he went in was to pick up an explosive he needed for a job.

Killdozer said:
Anne continued to moan and shout loudly as her ass gripped tight around his cock, barely able to fit and slide in and out. It felt amazing, his huge member shoving in and out, hearing the sound of his balls and hips slapping against her wet pussy and ass. It killed her how deep he was able to shove into her, deeper than anyone before. She'd had some good lays before, but Lou...Lou seemed to be something else.

Another shudder and moan escaped her as his hands gripped her breasts, nipples hard as rocks contrasting the softness of her breasts. "Do it, I want to feel your hot cum shoot into my asshole," she said moaning, kissing him back after he licked up her body and then to her lips. She was just as close, pussy ready to explode with her juices.

He pumped and pumped, groaning as he kissed her, tongue darting in and out of her mouth.With a one, two and three, he stopped, his pressed hard against her ass but he didn't cum, not yet."I didn't hear you Anne.Say it again.What do you want me to do, hmmm.Fill what now?"He asked, torturing the poor girl.A sadist at heart, he loved to torment the woman, not as in beat them, whip and gag.No, he held them cumming.Pleasure denial, that was his game and nothing more.And right now, he was denying what Anne wanted.If she wanted it, she would have to beg and scream for it.

Squeezing her breasts again, he pressed his hips harder, pressing her into the masttress even more."Say it Anne.Come on, I want to hear it."he said, licking her ear, then slipped a hand up, finger brushing over her lower lip."Scream it baby.I want you to scream what you want."

Sex_Machine said:
Getting tired of trying to make himself look good for her, he decided that he'll just speak his mind as usual, he didn't give a fuck. Hearing her treating him like shit, it started to piss him off. "Bitch" He mumbled under his breath. Not caring about whether she heard him, he continued to stare at her ass as she walked around.

"And to answer your question, yes I have, but not for a long time. Why do you need to know?" It was true that he shops at the black market, but he hasn't been there in a while. He mainly used it for guns, but as he mastered his powers, he had very little need for those tools. The last time he went in was to pick up an explosive he needed for a job.

"Bitch..really.....associate me with a dog.You have alot of nerve Duke.I prefer a psycho or nympho, but not a bitch."She simply said and closed her notebook, then looked to Manine."As for the question I asked...well...lets just say I have a good hand in the business and right now, someone....or a few someones have been fucking with my supply of special ingredients in which I need to produce the thing I sell here."She rosed and walked around her desk, eyes fixed on Duke."Now...Vinalli and Santigo.They were just the bottom of the ass tier that were messing with me.See i fucked them over and took what belong to them, in this case their people and turf.Now, that they are..'swimming with the fish', others have decided to come out of hiding and are trying to fuck with me.

"I need Manine to go to Cuba with someone and bring someone back...not dead of course."Standing infront of Duke, she leaned down and was eye level to him."but I'm not sure if that someone should be you.I don't know you, don't know a fuck about what you do and frankly.....I seem to like you.Your the second person thats manage to tame Manine and fuck her good, me being the firt, but still....why should i bother considering you for a job."

Duke looked at her, serious. "A friend I use to work with believed that we in honor. I wasn't much into that as he was, but we both believed that we should get the job done and not screw over the employer. We only had to do that one, and that was because the employer screwed us first. You have every right not to trust me, but if you hire me, then you can bet on me getting the job done." He bowed his head in respect, not for Cherish, but for Alvin, his dear departed buddy.

He then raised his head with a smirk. "By the way, I wasn't meaning to associate you with a dog. That just what humans call asshole women." He wanted to say more, but he didn't want to risk pissing her off even more, especially if it would cost him another job with Manine. Wait..............she said that she liked him. It took a minute for him to process that, but she said that she liked him. "So, you like me. What do a get, a gold star?" He was back to being his smartass, jocker self.

Sex_Machine said:
Duke looked at her, serious. "A friend I use to work with believed that we in honor. I wasn't much into that as he was, but we both believed that we should get the job done and not screw over the employer. We only had to do that one, and that was because the employer screwed us first. You have every right not to trust me, but if you hire me, then you can bet on me getting the job done." He bowed his head in respect, not for Cherish, but for Alvin, his dear departed buddy.

He then raised his head with a smirk. "By the way, I wasn't meaning to associate you with a dog. That just what humans call asshole women." He wanted to say more, but he didn't want to risk pissing her off even more, especially if it would cost him another job with Manine. Wait..............she said that she liked him. It took a minute for him to process that, but she said that she liked him. "So, you like me. What do a get, a gold star?" He was back to being his smartass, jocker self.

"ahhh, then maybe use asshole instead of bitch.It clarifies things a bit better, don't you think."she said, standing straight, hands on her hips, chest out showing power and dominance."and I like respect, though their are some assholes that don't know the meaning or the action."She said looking at Manine."And no you don't get a gold star, because gold is over rated, unless it was actual gold, but you'll get red, cause I like that color."She smirked and walked back over her desk and hoped on, legs crossed, hands settling on either side of her.

She looked to Manine, then at Big M, then back to Duke."When I like people...i treat them differently.Not as in I get to fuck them silly differently or any of the sort.But...i keep watch on their backs.Tit for tat.They do things for me and I do the same and return the favor.So far I have returned favor to atleast thirty or so people.Can you guess who those thirty people are."she said, looking at him with serious eyes."One of them is sitting next to you, the other is standing by the wall and the rest are out on the club floor working.Those people...deserve what they get from me.Respect, protection, money and a name.You Duke...will get the same if you join Manine in going to Cuba and bringing be back the man I want.Do that, without any problems then expect a nice fat reward alright."

He looked around the room, at Big M, at Manine, and at Cherish. He kinda hoped for Big M to leave and they'd have a nice threesome, but you can't always get what you want. He looked at Cherish with a smirk. "I'd be honored to work for you. I've always wanted to take a trip to Cuba. Hot sun, a beautiful woman with me, and I hear the food is delicious. And when I get back, I look forward to your reward."

He turned around to return to his seat, but a thought hit his head as he had to ask. "So, when you said the those thirty are all your workers, does this mean that I now work for you? I just want to clarify, I'm fine with either a yes or no." If she said yes, he'd get to stay and work with Manine. If she said no, he'd still be a free man and travel the world for work, although he'd probably come visit every now and then, to see Manine. And yes, he liked Manine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom