Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

Duke smirked as he leaned towards her ear. "If you say so, I'm going to enjoy this." He didn't waist time on teasing her anymore. He took his icy cock and roughly jammed it into her asshole. It was extremely tight, as began to wear down the thickness of the ice a little bit. He squeezed her ass cheecks and began to move his hips, thrusting in and out of her asshole.

"It's a tight squeeze, I love it. I love fucking you." He shouted as he grabbed and pulled her hair, holding on to her. He pulled her head up to him and whispered into her ear. "So, is this the best sex you've e er had with another man? I want to hear it. Scream it." He asked "man" just because he didn't dare compare himself to her mistress, but he would gladly like to meet her sometime, maybe have some fun with her and Manine.

Lucian Luna said:
"Ok miss sounds like a plan." Lucian wiggled out off the pants he was wearing, no underwear. Then he removed his boots. The only clothes he had on. The scars on his back continued dowwn to his buttocks and legs. It was obvious someone had did a number on him and the scars weren't more than a year old so what ever happened was quiet recent.

She smirked and pushed her thong down, leaving herself completly bare for him.Leaving just her stillettos on, Huney walked back over to him, crawled ontop of him and kissed him hard, her tongue thrusting inside him mouth.Running her hands all over him, from pecs to his arms, she moaned, pressing her soaked cunt against his cock and rubbed herself against him.
Killdozer said:
Anne smirked as she watched him look her up and down, judging her or something. She was sure whatever he was thinking, she would meet his standards. After he spoke, she smiled again at him. Leaning up, she took him in a deep kiss, then pulled away. "Lead the way," she said, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. She loved this town.

He was taken aback by her brazeness.He smiled and kissed her in return, only briefly before she pulled away.This human was something.Usually females didn't bother with him, then again, she wasn't from around here, so she didn't know any better.Taking her hand, he led her away from the bar and towards the dance floor.People automatically moving aside for him, he led Anne to the other side and out the dance floor, towards the private rooms.Nodding his head to Little Tony, he slepped in, female in hand.He said nothing as he led her down the long hallway, then turned right until he reached the other end.Pushing a door open, he led her in and locked the door behind her.Everything was black and purple, silk or furry."You won't forget this night Anne, that's for sure."He said as he walked over to the love couch and sat down.Motioning with his finger, he commanded Anne to stand before him.

"Strip.Nice and slow.I wanna see what you got."He said, his eyes focused solely on her.

Sex_Machine said:
Duke smirked as he leaned towards her ear. "If you say so, I'm going to enjoy this." He didn't waist time on teasing her anymore. He took his icy cock and roughly jammed it into her asshole. It was extremely tight, as began to wear down the thickness of the ice a little bit. He squeezed her ass cheecks and began to move his hips, thrusting in and out of her asshole.

"It's a tight squeeze, I love it. I love fucking you." He shouted as he grabbed and pulled her hair, holding on to her. He pulled her head up to him and whispered into her ear. "So, is this the best sex you've e er had with another man? I want to hear it. Scream it." He asked "man" just because he didn't dare compare himself to her mistress, but he would gladly like to meet her sometime, maybe have some fun with her and Manine.

Manine never expected him to simply thrust hard inside her.She wasn't even prepared.Her ass walls stretched out to accomidate him as best she could, but with his big cock it took her some time.His thrusting didn't help and Manina chocked once or twice on her own moans.Arms shaking, she held herself up as best she could.Her barret had fallen off her head thanks to the hard thursting.Feeling his fingers in her hair, Manina closed her eyes and winced, her head snapping back and his rugged voice whispered in her ear.

What could she say?She was moaning her lungs out."I_Its...the...best..The only time.....thats...good...with a man."She said implying that's she's never done it with another man.The only person to fuck her is Cherish and Cherish only."Your....stirring...up my insides."She cried out, her mouth parted as a trickle of saliva ran down the side of her lip."I love your cock.Love it so fucking much.Give me more, please."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Lucian Luna said:
"Ok miss sounds like a plan." Lucian wiggled out off the pants he was wearing, no underwear. Then he removed his boots. The only clothes he had on. The scars on his back continued dowwn to his buttocks and legs. It was obvious someone had did a number on him and the scars weren't more than a year old so what ever happened was quiet recent.

She smirked and pushed her thong down, leaving herself completly bare for him.Leaving just her stillettos on, Huney walked back over to him, crawled ontop of him and kissed him hard, her tongue thrusting inside him mouth.Running her hands all over him, from pecs to his arms, she moaned, pressing her soaked cunt against his cock and rubbed herself against him.
Killdozer said:
Anne smirked as she watched him look her up and down, judging her or something. She was sure whatever he was thinking, she would meet his standards. After he spoke, she smiled again at him. Leaning up, she took him in a deep kiss, then pulled away. "Lead the way," she said, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. She loved this town.

He was taken aback by her brazeness.He smiled and kissed her in return, only briefly before she pulled away.This human was something.Usually females didn't bother with him, then again, she wasn't from around here, so she didn't know any better.Taking her hand, he led her away from the bar and towards the dance floor.People automatically moving aside for him, he led Anne to the other side and out the dance floor, towards the private rooms.Nodding his head to Little Tony, he slepped in, female in hand.He said nothing as he led her down the long hallway, then turned right until he reached the other end.Pushing a door open, he led her in and locked the door behind her.Everything was black and purple, silk or furry."You won't forget this night Anne, that's for sure."He said as he walked over to the love couch and sat down.Motioning with his finger, he commanded Anne to stand before him.

"Strip.Nice and slow.I wanna see what you got."He said, his eyes focused solely on her.

Lucian watched her finish undressing. He wraped his arms around her when she climbed back onto him and quickly became aorused as she rubed against him. He leaned over and niped her on the neck then leaned back so he could see her more.

He continued thrusting her, going in as deep as he could. Even with the icy shell around his cock, it was burning up. He's never done something like this before, and he was wondering why. It felt amazing. He wanted to keep doing this with her, but he was finally starting to reach his peak. Using so much of his energy, if he went on for much longer, he'd probably pass out. So he was going to have to finish up with a bang.

He let go of her hair and grabbed her thighs, jerking his cock in and out of her asshole. It was amazing seeing her in this state. Before, it looked like that she was ready to kill him just for smiling at her. This cold blooded killer was now screaming in pleasure as he had his way with her. "I-I'm gonna cum!" He shouted.

Anne followed him along, letting him move her along the club. As they passed the dance floor some people looked at them, others were too involved with their partners or whatever else they were doing. Couldn't blame them. She gave a smile to the doorman they passed, and walked down the hallway as he led.

A smirk escaped her as they got into the room. It was clear what they'd intended this room to be for, with the silk and fur everywhere. "I'm sure I won't," she said, her gaze moving to him, watching him move to the couch. She obeyed him, walking over in front of him. Another smirk at his next command. She started moving, you could still hear the music, though muffled, and she used that to dance to and strip. The gloves came off first, and were tossed aside. Slowly she unbuttoned the blouse and let it fall to the floor. Next was her skirt. She danced and moved to the muffled beat, teasing him as she slowly undid the things that held her skirt up. After what seemed like an eternity, it fell and she kicked it aside, standing in her heels and bra and panties. Now she stepped to him, straddling him and kissing him deeply.

Lucian Luna said:
Lucian watched her finish undressing. He wraped his arms around her when she climbed back onto him and quickly became aorused as she rubed against him. He leaned over and niped her on the neck then leaned back so he could see her more.

She shivered from the feel of his fang against her neck.Letting out a soft gasped, she kissed him once more, running her tongue along his fang, then pulled her lips away, trailing kisses and licks down his chin and neck, along his chest.Flicking her tongue on one nipple, then the other, she trailed down, circling his navel teasingly.She felt his cock brush between her breasts and Huney could only smile as she went further south, until her lips hovered over his hard shaft."MMmmm your rather big."She mused, running her tongue along the under side of his dick."Hmmm sooo hard."running her tongue, she teased the head, the, with one hand, she took his dick in her hand, her other hand settled on his pelvis.Wrapping her lips around the head, she lowered down, taking him little by little, nice and deep, sucking hard and moving slow, until the head touched the back of her throat.Pulling away, she went back down, doing it over and over again.
Killdozer said:
Anne followed him along, letting him move her along the club. As they passed the dance floor some people looked at them, others were too involved with their partners or whatever else they were doing. Couldn't blame them. She gave a smile to the doorman they passed, and walked down the hallway as he led.

A smirk escaped her as they got into the room. It was clear what they'd intended this room to be for, with the silk and fur everywhere. "I'm sure I won't," she said, her gaze moving to him, watching him move to the couch. She obeyed him, walking over in front of him. Another smirk at his next command. She started moving, you could still hear the music, though muffled, and she used that to dance to and strip. The gloves came off first, and were tossed aside. Slowly she unbuttoned the blouse and let it fall to the floor. Next was her skirt. She danced and moved to the muffled beat, teasing him as she slowly undid the things that held her skirt up. After what seemed like an eternity, it fell and she kicked it aside, standing in her heels and bra and panties. Now she stepped to him, straddling him and kissing him deeply.

Lou watched, feeling his cock press against the zipper of his pants.Simply watching her was turning him on.Her cute little dance moves along with her stripping was enough to want to make him grab her and thrust deep and hard into her.But he was a gentleman....at times.And he would take this nice and slow, especially with her.For one, he didn't want to hurt or damage her and two, he didn't want to hear the words rape come out of her sweet pink mouth.Eyes moving to her ungloved hands, watching as she undid her blouse.The blue once again caught his attention.He needed to figure out why he liked that damn color, but damn....did that color look good on her.

She gave a small smile, seeing the blouse fall to the floor, then the skirt was being worked on.It felt like forever and her was ready to rip the damn thing from her, but it finally fell and she was left in nothing more then those sexy fuck-me heels and matching bra and panties.

Letting out a soft groan, his hand immidiatly went to hold her hips as she straddled him, his tongue thrusting in and out of her mouth, teasing her.He moved his hands, cupping her ass and squeezing it once, before slipping his hands inside her panties and felt her ass even better.Squeezing her firm cheeks, then spread them playfully, forcing her to rock and rub against his erection."Fuck, you feel good."he said against her lips, brushing her tongue along her lower lip."Let me see those tits of yours.I need to asses whether they'll be good for making money."

Sex_Machine said:
He continued thrusting her, going in as deep as he could. Even with the icy shell around his cock, it was burning up. He's never done something like this before, and he was wondering why. It felt amazing. He wanted to keep doing this with her, but he was finally starting to reach his peak. Using so much of his energy, if he went on for much longer, he'd probably pass out. So he was going to have to finish up with a bang.

He let go of her hair and grabbed her thighs, jerking his cock in and out of her asshole. It was amazing seeing her in this state. Before, it looked like that she was ready to kill him just for smiling at her. This cold blooded killer was now screaming in pleasure as he had his way with her. "I-I'm gonna cum!" He shouted.

Unable to hold herself up, Manine pressed her forehead against the glass, which caused her ass to raise higher, feeling him rub her walls even better.She gritted her teeth, hands clenching, then relaxing, groans escaping her lips.She wasn't going to last, she knew and she felt that he was much the same.Feeling his cock going back and forthe from being cold and hot, Manine smiled, waiting to have his hot cum up her ass.

"Just cum.Fill my naught hole up."She demanded, even though she was being used for ones pleasure.Then again, his pleasure was her's as well.Unable to hang on any longer, Manine spread her legs apart, then let out a scream.She said nothing about cumming, though her scream should have been a hint for him.Her body spasmed, her anul walls tightening hard around his cock as she squeezed him to the brink of torture.

Anne lightly moaned as her pussy rubbed against his erection through their clothing, making her wet and a stain slightly appear in the front of the blue garment. Her tongue played with his, as they kissed she pressed against his tongue and drew it away, licking along his lips and then kissing him again.

As he released the kiss to speak, her lips started to trail along his jaw, reaching his ear. She kissed and licked at the upper part, and nibbled the lobe lightly. "Anything you want," she whispered. Her hands moved from him to behind her, unfastening the bra and tossing it away. She leaned away from him, hands at her breasts, rubbing them and teasing her erect nipples. They were a perfect size, big enough to fuck and yet not too big. "Well?" she asked, leaning her head down to lick them, staring sensually into his eyes.

Hearing her scream was what probably did it. He couldn't hold on for any longer as he shouted. "Aaaaah, cumming!" He released into her asshole, and much like her pussy, it was overflowing. He pulled his cock out and shot whatever was left of the cum onto her ass.

Duke was now exhausted, leaning against Manine, trying to catch his breath. "That...was..... You.... were........ It was all amazing. The....... best....... sex in a.... long time." He kissed her passionatly, darting his tongue into her mouth, wrestling with her's. "So....... what now?"

Lustfull_Sin said:
Lucian Luna said:

She shivered from the feel of his fang against her neck.Letting out a soft gasped, she kissed him once more, running her tongue along his fang, then pulled her lips away, trailing kisses and licks down his chin and neck, along his chest.Flicking her tongue on one nipple, then the other, she trailed down, circling his navel teasingly.She felt his cock brush between her breasts and Huney could only smile as she went further south, until her lips hovered over his hard shaft."MMmmm your rather big."She mused, running her tongue along the under side of his dick."Hmmm sooo hard."running her tongue, she teased the head, the, with one hand, she took his dick in her hand, her other hand settled on his pelvis.Wrapping her lips around the head, she lowered down, taking him little by little, nice and deep, sucking hard and moving slow, until the head touched the back of her throat.Pulling away, she went back down, doing it over and over again.
Killdozer said:

Lou watched, feeling his cock press against the zipper of his pants.Simply watching her was turning him on.Her cute little dance moves along with her stripping was enough to want to make him grab her and thrust deep and hard into her.But he was a gentleman....at times.And he would take this nice and slow, especially with her.For one, he didn't want to hurt or damage her and two, he didn't want to hear the words rape come out of her sweet pink mouth.Eyes moving to her ungloved hands, watching as she undid her blouse.The blue once again caught his attention.He needed to figure out why he liked that damn color, but damn....did that color look good on her.

She gave a small smile, seeing the blouse fall to the floor, then the skirt was being worked on.It felt like forever and her was ready to rip the damn thing from her, but it finally fell and she was left in nothing more then those sexy fuck-me heels and matching bra and panties.

Letting out a soft groan, his hand immidiatly went to hold her hips as she straddled him, his tongue thrusting in and out of her mouth, teasing her.He moved his hands, cupping her ass and squeezing it once, before slipping his hands inside her panties and felt her ass even better.Squeezing her firm cheeks, then spread them playfully, forcing her to rock and rub against his erection."Fuck, you feel good."he said against her lips, brushing her tongue along her lower lip."Let me see those tits of yours.I need to asses whether they'll be good for making money."

Sex_Machine said:

Unable to hold herself up, Manine pressed her forehead against the glass, which caused her ass to raise higher, feeling him rub her walls even better.She gritted her teeth, hands clenching, then relaxing, groans escaping her lips.She wasn't going to last, she knew and she felt that he was much the same.Feeling his cock going back and forthe from being cold and hot, Manine smiled, waiting to have his hot cum up her ass.

"Just cum.Fill my naught hole up."She demanded, even though she was being used for ones pleasure.Then again, his pleasure was her's as well.Unable to hang on any longer, Manine spread her legs apart, then let out a scream.She said nothing about cumming, though her scream should have been a hint for him.Her body spasmed, her anul walls tightening hard around his cock as she squeezed him to the brink of torture.

Lucian let out a soft moan as she licked him, his moans getting louder and arcing his back When she took him in her mouth and started to suck on him. He kept watching her and wrapped his arms around her, his moans continueing as she took more of him in her mouth.

Killdozer said:
Anne lightly moaned as her pussy rubbed against his erection through their clothing, making her wet and a stain slightly appear in the front of the blue garment. Her tongue played with his, as they kissed she pressed against his tongue and drew it away, licking along his lips and then kissing him again.

As he released the kiss to speak, her lips started to trail along his jaw, reaching his ear. She kissed and licked at the upper part, and nibbled the lobe lightly. "Anything you want," she whispered. Her hands moved from him to behind her, unfastening the bra and tossing it away. She leaned away from him, hands at her breasts, rubbing them and teasing her erect nipples. They were a perfect size, big enough to fuck and yet not too big. "Well?" she asked, leaning her head down to lick them, staring sensually into his eyes.

He closed his eyes, a soft groan leaving his lips.He liked this.Hell, he liked her and her touch.She was soft, something he forgot about human woman.Hands working her hands, spreading her cheeks and squeezing them, he watched as she undid her bra, letting those plump breasts of her taste air.Her nipples were perked and hard, ready for a licking.She worked her breasts good and watching as she licked her nipples, got him harder then anything."Delicious."he said, dipping his head down and giving her a slight push towards him, her took a nipple between his lips and sucked greedily.He bit down a bit, scraping his teeth over the nipple, then flicked his tongue, circling the areola.Giving one last suck, he moved and sucked on the other nipple, giving that one much attention as well.He groaned at the taste until he finally pulled away after some time,seeing a sheen of saliva coating all around her nipples."So fucking good.Now...your gonna give me a show."He said pushing her off and onto the couch, he stood and walked around the table, grabbing a chair and placed it facing."Work that pussy of yours.I wanna see how pink it looks and how wet you can get it."He said as she undid the buttons of his jackets, slipping it off, and layed it against the back rest of the chair.He undid his shirt cuffs, his eyes never leaving her body.
Sex_Machine said:
Hearing her scream was what probably did it. He couldn't hold on for any longer as he shouted. "Aaaaah, cumming!" He released into her asshole, and much like her pussy, it was overflowing. He pulled his cock out and shot whatever was left of the cum onto her ass.

Duke was now exhausted, leaning against Manine, trying to catch his breath. "That...was..... You.... were........ It was all amazing. The....... best....... sex in a.... long time." He kissed her passionatly, darting his tongue into her mouth, wrestling with her's. "So....... what now?"

She came...hell she didn't know how many times.She lost track after number three or was it four.She felt his hot cum shooting up, feeling her ass to the brink of it unable to be held within her ass.She panted still riding off her orgasm.He slipped, making her moan, then felt him shoot all over her ass and lower back.She couldn't speak and tell him how great that felt.Manine used the table to hold herself up as he rested on her, feeling his hot breathe against her neck.

"Y-You..were.....fuck.......amazing."She said between harsh breathes."and yeah..I am good..."she mused, letting him know that she was the best.Turning her head, she kissed him, slipping her tongue and rolling it with his, she pulled away, only to give him a quick peck on the lip."A little clean up.Then we can see if Cherish has a job for us to do.Knowing her, she's probably done with both Santigo and Vinalli.If there still alive after she finished with them."She said and straightened herself, turning and wrapped her arms around him."Unless...you want to sleep off all this exaustion and be ready for round three."

Lucian Luna said:
Lucian let out a soft moan as she licked him, his moans getting louder and arcing his back When she took him in her mouth and started to suck on him. He kept watching her and wrapped his arms around her, his moans continueing as she took more of him in her mouth.

She sucked harder, moving her head fast on occasions, her mouth making sucking sounds everytime she bobbed her head.She switched from going nice and fast, to slow and steady sucking hard on either ministration.Pulling away, flicking her tongue, she looked up at Lucian and smiled."I can taste your pre cum.Its so good Lucian."She glided that pink tongue of hers all over the head, down his shaft, the started to suck at his balls.More of those lewd sucking sounds were heard as she nibbled, nipped and sucked his hard balls.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Killdozer said:

He closed his eyes, a soft groan leaving his lips.He liked this.Hell, he liked her and her touch.She was soft, something he forgot about human woman.Hands working her hands, spreading her cheeks and squeezing them, he watched as she undid her bra, letting those plump breasts of her taste air.Her nipples were perked and hard, ready for a licking.She worked her breasts good and watching as she licked her nipples, got him harder then anything."Delicious."he said, dipping his head down and giving her a slight push towards him, her took a nipple between his lips and sucked greedily.He bit down a bit, scraping his teeth over the nipple, then flicked his tongue, circling the areola.Giving one last suck, he moved and sucked on the other nipple, giving that one much attention as well.He groaned at the taste until he finally pulled away after some time,seeing a sheen of saliva coating all around her nipples."So fucking good.Now...your gonna give me a show."He said pushing her off and onto the couch, he stood and walked around the table, grabbing a chair and placed it facing."Work that pussy of yours.I wanna see how pink it looks and how wet you can get it."He said as she undid the buttons of his jackets, slipping it off, and layed it against the back rest of the chair.He undid his shirt cuffs, his eyes never leaving her body.
Sex_Machine said:

She came...hell she didn't know how many times.She lost track after number three or was it four.She felt his hot cum shooting up, feeling her ass to the brink of it unable to be held within her ass.She panted still riding off her orgasm.He slipped, making her moan, then felt him shoot all over her ass and lower back.She couldn't speak and tell him how great that felt.Manine used the table to hold herself up as he rested on her, feeling his hot breathe against her neck.

"Y-You..were.....fuck.......amazing."She said between harsh breathes."and yeah..I am good..."she mused, letting him know that she was the best.Turning her head, she kissed him, slipping her tongue and rolling it with his, she pulled away, only to give him a quick peck on the lip."A little clean up.Then we can see if Cherish has a job for us to do.Knowing her, she's probably done with both Santigo and Vinalli.If there still alive after she finished with them."She said and straightened herself, turning and wrapped her arms around him."Unless...you want to sleep off all this exaustion and be ready for round three."

Lucian Luna said:

She sucked harder, moving her head fast on occasions, her mouth making sucking sounds everytime she bobbed her head.She switched from going nice and fast, to slow and steady sucking hard on either ministration.Pulling away, flicking her tongue, she looked up at Lucian and smiled."I can taste your pre cum.Its so good Lucian."She glided that pink tongue of hers all over the head, down his shaft, the started to suck at his balls.More of those lewd sucking sounds were heard as she nibbled, nipped and sucked his hard balls.

Lucian arced his back more at all the attention he was getting and his moans of pleasure increasing. "Mmm... so good." He was real close to climaxing now, much more of this attention and he was going to release.

Duke laughed. "As tempting as that sounds, I think I'll need to rest a little before round three. Let's see what your boss has in store for us." He said as he still held on to her. He wanted to check if he was really too tired to keep going. He began groping her breasts, as well as fingering her pussy. He got nothing, he was dry. "Sorry." He smiled at her.

He finally got up and began to dress himself. After only getting his jacket on, he stopped to think about something. "Hey, if I'm meeting your boss, how should I act? You know, like a first impression, so she doesn't hate me." As he thought more about it, he got a little grin. He started thinking about possibly having a threesome with Manine and Cherish.

Anne smirked, glad that he'd liked what he saw. She moaned lightly as he worked at her breasts, his teeth and tongue biting and licking with skill, driving her wild. Her hands gripped on his suit, continuing to move her self and rub his erection with her wet pussy. She breathed heavily as he stopped, wishing it would continue. He was so good.

She let out a slight whine as she was tossed, then smiled and nodded. "Of course," she said, glad to obey his every whim, wanting to please. She quickly slipped her panties off and spread her legs for him, pointing herself at the chair. Her fingers moved down and inside her cunt, moaning as she pulled it slightly open to show him the pink and wetness that dripped from it to the fabric of the couch. She started to rub her clit and arch her back slightly, clenching her eyes shut as pleasure shot through her.

Lucian Luna said:
Lucian arced his back more at all the attention he was getting and his moans of pleasure increasing. "Mmm... so good." He was real close to climaxing now, much more of this attention and he was going to release.

((Lucian is it ok for you to write more then one sentence.I'm giving you alot to work with and I have to make things up just to write more then a sentence.Please and thank you))

Huney moaned, leaving his balls only to wrap her lips around his dick sucking hard.She jerked him off and fondled those hard, heavy weights of his, feeling he was close to cumming."Cum.Cum in my naughty mouth Lucian."She said, sucking him good, her tongue tasting more and more of his pre-cum.She was getting wet, her pussy tingling, aching almost to be touched now.

Sex_Machine said:
Duke laughed. "As tempting as that sounds, I think I'll need to rest a little before round three. Let's see what your boss has in store for us." He said as he still held on to her. He wanted to check if he was really too tired to keep going. He began groping her breasts, as well as fingering her pussy. He got nothing, he was dry. "Sorry." He smiled at her.

He finally got up and began to dress himself. After only getting his jacket on, he stopped to think about something. "Hey, if I'm meeting your boss, how should I act? You know, like a first impression, so she doesn't hate me." As he thought more about it, he got a little grin. He started thinking about possibly having a threesome with Manine and Cherish.

She chuckled when he groped her breasts and rubbed her cunt.She felt a little, but not enough to spark a huge fire in her body."I guess we can rest.Have a few drinks and see what the mistress has in store for us."she said, straightening when he pulled away from her.She shivered when she felt the AC kick in autimatically, her nipples slowly hardening from the air."Shall we take a shower.Help clean us up.One thing about Cherish is she likes to see a clean, well dressed person."She smirked and headed over to her bathroom, flicking the lights on to reveal an onyx colored master bathroom.From tile to counter top, bathtub to shower, everything was black black and more black.The only thing that wasn't black was the toothpaste tub, the bars of soap, conditioner and shampoo and a few candles as well as the lights."Shower or tub, your choice."She said and went for the shower.

Pulling the black crystal glass door open, she worked the knobs and brushed her hand under the mildly cold water.She never liked warm or hot.Not bothering to wait for Duke, she stepped in and let her hair soak under the spray, the water cascading down her body, cleaning away the sex sweat and cum he left on her.

Killdozer said:
Anne smirked, glad that he'd liked what he saw. She moaned lightly as he worked at her breasts, his teeth and tongue biting and licking with skill, driving her wild. Her hands gripped on his suit, continuing to move her self and rub his erection with her wet pussy. She breathed heavily as he stopped, wishing it would continue. He was so good.

She let out a slight whine as she was tossed, then smiled and nodded. "Of course," she said, glad to obey his every whim, wanting to please. She quickly slipped her panties off and spread her legs for him, pointing herself at the chair. Her fingers moved down and inside her cunt, moaning as she pulled it slightly open to show him the pink and wetness that dripped from it to the fabric of the couch. She started to rub her clit and arch her back slightly, clenching her eyes shut as pleasure shot through her.

He smiled as he worked off his shirt, folding it and placing it on the small table, the tie placed on tip as well.He was already hard, a tent showing in the front of his pants.He wondered if she could take a 11 inch dick deep inside her.Hell, he wondered if she had ever taken a demon without even knowing he was a demon.He was positive she was nice and tight and would wrap around his cock hard like a tight glove."Work that naughty clit of yours."he said,seeing her juices coating that nice pussy of hers as well as the cushions underneat her.Slipping his shoes off, he set them aside and took off his socks, sticking them inside his shoes.He never took his eyes off her. She was like a show he was hooked on, a drug practically.Working his pants now, he undid the gold buckle and undid the button and zipper of his pants.Pushing the trousers down, his boxers were barely containing his dick, the head slipping from under the waist band."You love to give a dirty show, don't you.Two fingers inside your pussy.Now."He commanded, as he worked off his pants from his legs, folded them and set them ontop the pile of clothing on the table.He sat down, leaving his boxers.

He ran a thumb over the head, feeling it moist."Spread your legs even more.Work that sweet pussy of yours.I want to see you cum Anne.I wanna hear this room echo with your cries."

Anne barely paid attention to what he was doing, only hearing his commands and obeying them. She felt compelled to please him, not just for the whole job thing, just a feeling she had, wanting to follow his every desire. Her thumb and index finger were focused on her clit, rubbing and teasing it. Just her ring finger was inside her, rubbing against her folds as she played with her clit. She grinned, hearing him speak. "Oh yeah, I love showing off my wet pussy for you," she moaned, and then obeyed, shoving her middle finger inside as well, moving more attention to finger fucking her pussy, only her thumb stimulating her clit now as she focused on thrusting her hand.

She leaned back and spread her legs wider, gladly exposing more of her wet, pink cunt to him. Her other hand moved up and started to caress her breast, pinching at her nipple while her hand continued to push in and out, two fingers rubbing up at her most pleasurable spot. Soon after her moans increased in volume and intensity, suddenly crying out loudly as cum flowed from her pussy, onto the couch and floor. She fell back and panted, though her fingers kept rubbing. Her gaze moved to him, now noticing he was mostly nude, eyes widening as she saw the massive tent in his boxers. "I want that in me," she moaned.

Duke smiled as he took his jacket back off and joined her in the bathroom. "Nice place, I wonder if it's difficult waking up in the mornings, since everything is so dark." He chuckled at the lame joke as he moved towards the shower. He got in with her and began feeling her up. "Hos about a nice shower together? We can clean ourselves up, and enjoy the company." He said as he kissed her neck.

He took some body wash and began rubbing it all over her body. "Hmm, tropical fruit, didn't expect you to be smelling like that." He laughed as he began playing with her soapy breasts. He moved down to her pussy, which was still dripping some of his cum, and began to rub the lips. "I should probably clean this out." He whispered as he slid one of his fingers in. He moved gently, not knowing how tired she was, also seeing if he was ready to go another round.

Killdozer said:
Anne barely paid attention to what he was doing, only hearing his commands and obeying them. She felt compelled to please him, not just for the whole job thing, just a feeling she had, wanting to follow his every desire. Her thumb and index finger were focused on her clit, rubbing and teasing it. Just her ring finger was inside her, rubbing against her folds as she played with her clit. She grinned, hearing him speak. "Oh yeah, I love showing off my wet pussy for you," she moaned, and then obeyed, shoving her middle finger inside as well, moving more attention to finger fucking her pussy, only her thumb stimulating her clit now as she focused on thrusting her hand.

She leaned back and spread her legs wider, gladly exposing more of her wet, pink cunt to him. Her other hand moved up and started to caress her breast, pinching at her nipple while her hand continued to push in and out, two fingers rubbing up at her most pleasurable spot. Soon after her moans increased in volume and intensity, suddenly crying out loudly as cum flowed from her pussy, onto the couch and floor. She fell back and panted, though her fingers kept rubbing. Her gaze moved to him, now noticing he was mostly nude, eyes widening as she saw the massive tent in his boxers. "I want that in me," she moaned.

He watched as she worked her pussy good with her fingers.Her juices coated her whole hand as well as the cushion and she continued to cry out in bliss.Horny thing she was and Lou was getting horny himself.His cock pulsed against his boxers, demanding for freedom, but he kept himself from releasing the thing and waited until she finish.If she wanted it, she would have to work for it.Eyes locked, she came hard, spasming on the couch until she went limp.Lou could only smirk, loving the choice of words she used."you want it.Come here and get it."he said, raising himself from the chair,

"Get on your knees and show my dick some love.Show how much you want it."he commanded, waiting for her to oblige.Lets see how far she would be able to take his cock in that sweet little mouth of hers.
Sex_Machine said:
Duke smiled as he took his jacket back off and joined her in the bathroom. "Nice place, I wonder if it's difficult waking up in the mornings, since everything is so dark." He chuckled at the lame joke as he moved towards the shower. He got in with her and began feeling her up. "Hos about a nice shower together? We can clean ourselves up, and enjoy the company." He said as he kissed her neck.

He took some body wash and began rubbing it all over her body. "Hmm, tropical fruit, didn't expect you to be smelling like that." He laughed as he began playing with her soapy breasts. He moved down to her pussy, which was still dripping some of his cum, and began to rub the lips. "I should probably clean this out." He whispered as he slid one of his fingers in. He moved gently, not knowing how tired she was, also seeing if he was ready to go another round.

Hands pressing against the wall infront of her, Manine sighed, feeling his lips against her bare neck."That would be nice.Just don't go crazy."she said as she felt him rummage behind her, then felt his hands over her breasts, working the scented body wash all over her skin.She turned and faced him, letting the water hit her back.She watched as he worked his hands all over her, moaning at the feel, then she groaned as he touched between her legs.

"To think you were tired."She mushed, pushig her legs to part even more, feeling his hand rub her even better.Hands placed on his shoulders,she used him for balance as his figner slipped in and out of her.She felt herself getting warm, but her body was still tired from the last two rounds."Mmmm Duke.That feels good."She whispered, gently rocking her hips against his hand.

Anne grinned when he spoke, a bit excited he was going to make her work to get it. She moved from the couch over to him, kissing him on the lips and then down his body til she was on her knees. Her hands moved up to peel down the final thing keeping him clothes, freeing his huge dick from its prison. She gasped at the sight of it. The biggest she'd ever seen, this only made her wetter and want it more.

Slowly her head moved forward, tongue sticking out and softly licking his head, wiping the precum away. She started to take more of his dick into her mouth, getting most of it in before it touched the back of her throat. She started moving her head back and forth, sucking down the length and on the head, grazing her teeth on it gently when she passed.

Duke laughed as he heard her moan. "I am, but that shouldn't stop me from making you feel good." He whispered as he kissed her, holding it for a few minutes. He continued to finger her, moving a little faster, but still using one finger. He didn't get quite as tight a squeeze as he did from earlier, but it still felt good.

Eventually, he started to get turned on by all of this. "Hey, do you want to fuck once more, or should we just wait until later when we have more energy?" He would've been fine with either option. He was eager to meet her boss, but he also wanted to have a little fun right now.

Killdozer said:
Anne grinned when he spoke, a bit excited he was going to make her work to get it. She moved from the couch over to him, kissing him on the lips and then down his body til she was on her knees. Her hands moved up to peel down the final thing keeping him clothes, freeing his huge dick from its prison. She gasped at the sight of it. The biggest she'd ever seen, this only made her wetter and want it more.

Slowly her head moved forward, tongue sticking out and softly licking his head, wiping the precum away. She started to take more of his dick into her mouth, getting most of it in before it touched the back of her throat. She started moving her head back and forth, sucking down the length and on the head, grazing her teeth on it gently when she passed.

His lips parted as her sucked in a harsh breathe, loving the feel of her nice teeth scraping along his cock.He shivered, rocking his hips a bit, pushing his length more and more into that sweet mouth of hers."Your real good with your mouth."He said, looking down and pushed a few strands of her hair away from her face."Work that tongue..oh yeah...just like that."he breathed and placed a hand behind her head and pushed his hips more, hitting the back of Anne's throat."Can't wait to fuck you with my dick Anne.I think you're gonna love it."he mused, thrusting his hips back and forth, hitting her throat each time he pushed in.

"Wrap those lips around my hard balls babe."

Sex_Machine said:
Duke laughed as he heard her moan. "I am, but that shouldn't stop me from making you feel good." He whispered as he kissed her, holding it for a few minutes. He continued to finger her, moving a little faster, but still using one finger. He didn't get quite as tight a squeeze as he did from earlier, but it still felt good.

Eventually, he started to get turned on by all of this. "Hey, do you want to fuck once more, or should we just wait until later when we have more energy?" He would've been fine with either option. He was eager to meet her boss, but he also wanted to have a little fun right now.

She licked his lips and licked his teeth as well, kissing him as her hips rocked slowly against his hand.She moaned at the soft way she was moving her body, tingles running up her spine.Pulling away, she kissed his cheek, then neck and could only smile."you sure you wanna fuck.Maybe Cherish would like a piece of you."She mused, giving him a suggestion to wait and see if he'll be willing to wait for some more fun."But if you don't feel like waiting."She grasped his dick and stroked."I'll give you a quickie for your troubles."

Anne held back gags as he pushed into her more and more, continuing to suck on his member harder, proving she wanted it in her. Her teeth pressed a bit more, still not biting but grazing his head a bit more forcefully. Her tongue never stopped moving, licking all around his head and down the shaft as it pushed into her mouth deeply. As he gave another demand, instead of pushing it into her mouth she let it slide up her face, dragging her tongue down the length until she reached his balls. "I can't wait for this to be inside me," she whispered, before kissing and licking them, sucking on them gently until she moved her mouth back to his dick and went back to sucking on that.

Duke smiled as he kissed her. "It's fine. I can wait for some fun." He pulled his finger out of her pussy and grabbed her hand. He really wanted that quickie, but that little hint she gave him, he was looking forward to some fun like that. Once he was done fingering her, he began to clean the rest of her body, getting on his knees to work on her legs, kissing her ass every few seconds.

He got back up to rinse her off, raising his knee and rubbing it against her pussy. "I do want to fuck, but if you don't mind, I would like to have some fun with both you and your mistress." He nibbled on her ear, trying to resist the urge to stick his cock into her. He was already hard again, and it began to feel uncomfortable, but he wasn't sure how much juice he had left in him for the moment.

Killdozer said:
Anne held back gags as he pushed into her more and more, continuing to suck on his member harder, proving she wanted it in her. Her teeth pressed a bit more, still not biting but grazing his head a bit more forcefully. Her tongue never stopped moving, licking all around his head and down the shaft as it pushed into her mouth deeply. As he gave another demand, instead of pushing it into her mouth she let it slide up her face, dragging her tongue down the length until she reached his balls. "I can't wait for this to be inside me," she whispered, before kissing and licking them, sucking on them gently until she moved her mouth back to his dick and went back to sucking on that.

He shuddered and let out a soft groan when she licked at his balls.Already he felt them tighten, but he was no where to cumming, not even close.Feeling her teeth against his cock head, Lou moaned a bit more, fisting her hair gently in his hand."You can't wait....well neither can I."he said as he pushed her away from his dick and dragged her up by her arm.He spun her and bent her over, pressing her head against the seat, forcing her hands to grip the sides.She raised her plump ass nice and high and spanked it hard.First on one cheek, and then the other."you want my cock you naughty slut."he asked, spanking her again, leaving a good red impression on her skin."Shake that ass and beg."He said as he spread her ass cheeks apart and rubbed his dick head against her tight little ass hole."Mmmm...I'll have this after I'm done with your pussy.What do you think?Think you can take my big meat inside this little hole."He asked, running his cock head up and down,teasing her tight hole as well as her slick wet pussy.

"Where do you want it Anne.Up your naughty ass or up your naughty wet pussy."

Anne grinned, not caring that she was forced up and against the chair. Her hands gripped it, moaning as he slapped her ass. "Yes, I want it," she said, looking back. As he spoke, she raised her ass slightly for him, waving her hips at him, pussy dripping in anticipation. "Oh, please fuck me," she moaned, begging for his cock to be inside her. "It's so big, I'm not sure if it will fit," she teased. It would, though it would be a tight fit and feel amazing.

"Fuck my pussy first, and I want you to cum in my ass," she demanded of him, moving her hips slightly so her pussy was directly in line with his dick, moaning slightly at the feeling of his hot, large dick barely poking her slit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom