Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

Lustfull_Sin said:
Lucian Luna said:
"Ok miss. It has been rather lonely sleeping in the woods. Been doing it for a year now. They do have rooms in this place right?" Was rather relieved she didn't ask why he was sleeping in the woods. he wasn't sure he'd tell the truth in this kind of place. Might bring him trouble if he told the truth.

Huney grinned."We have plenty of naughty rooms here.You're welcome to use any and feel free to take any girl or many girls with you."She said and smiled when both her drink and his arrived."Ah, here you go."she took hers and shot it back, closing her eyes as the liquid ran down her throat and burned it in a very pleasureable way."If you need a place to stay...well...If you like, you can come back home with me.My apartment is big enough for two people....and so is my bed."

Sex_Machine said:
Duke held on to her tightly as he continued thrusting deeply into her. He loved it when she screamed and how she continued to shout "fuck" over and over again, it turned him on so much. He released his bite and gave her a deep, passionate kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth and playing with her tongue.

He pulled his head away and leaned into her ear and whispered. "How is it? Tell me. I want to hear you tell me how much you love it. How much you want it." He smirked as he nibbled on her ear.

She scored his back hard with her nails, feeling blood press against her fingers.It was amazing, crazy and pleasurable all at the same time.Manine couldn't get enough of it and having his cock head hit deep inside her over and over again brought her to the edge.She let out a soft whimper when he pulled his teeth from her fangs, though moaned when he kissed her.Tongue darting in his mouth, licking his tongue as well as his teeth and gums, tasting her own blood in his mouth.

She rocked her hips hard against him and when his lips pulled away from her, she cried out in sheer bliss, body trembling since she was close to exploding."I love it...I fucking love it.I love your cock deep inside me.I love how it hits my cervix."She bit her lip, tilting her head back."I want it deeper.I want your meaty cock to fill me up nice and good.To pound my pussy roughly."She gasped, looking back to him, her eyes dazed in a pleasure like trance.

Lucian wondered what she'd say if she knew about his past. He kept that quiet for now. Most people found out when posters started showing up in towns about him. Thankfully none had showen up around here yet. "Thank you, I could use a place to stay for as long as I stay here. Don't know how long that will be yet. Hopefully I won't have to leave to soon."

She trailed a finger down his arm."Well you can stay here with me all you like till you feel like catching some Z's.THe owner of this place his her club open every hour, never closes.So you can me can enjoy each others company."She trailed her fingers up, then ran her fingers through his hair."So..tell me.What brought you here to this club.Did you simply pass by...or did word of mouth pass into your ears and you just wanted to check this place out of curiousity"

Lustfull_Sin said:
She trailed a finger down his arm."Well you can stay here with me all you like till you feel like catching some Z's.THe owner of this place his her club open every hour, never closes.So you can me can enjoy each others company."She trailed her fingers up, then ran her fingers through his hair."So..tell me.What brought you here to this club.Did you simply pass by...or did word of mouth pass into your ears and you just wanted to check this place out of curiousity"

"I just wandered into town and was looking for a place to get some bloodwyne when I saw this place. I normally stay away from towns, but I need some blood." Lucian picked up his drink and started to sip it as he talked to her.

She quirked a brow. "So you're a vampire. Nice...and kinky."She chuckled watching him drink. "unless I'm mistaken and your some other being who enjoys blood then that's alright as well. You'll be like the head of security here, Manine. She's a hell demon and she loves blood."Rubbing his back now, Huney moved closer to him.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She quirked a brow. "So you're a vampire. Nice...and kinky."She chuckled watching him drink. "unless I'm mistaken and your some other being who enjoys blood then that's alright as well. You'll be like the head of security here, Manine. She's a hell demon and she loves blood."Rubbing his back now, Huney moved closer to him.

"I'm a vampire. I was turned last halloween, my 21st birthday and I never got to celebrate it because... of my creator." he relaxed some unde rher touch, but was still slightly tense.

"Hmmm..Halloween. Well isn't that a bit cliche."she chuckled and pushed herself off her stool and stood nex to him.She relaxed her hands on his shoulders, though leaned in and whispered in his ear. "If you like. We can celebrate your birthday somewhere private. I'll give you a nice celebration treat, since thanks to your sire, your brithday was ruined. "She smiled, and took his hand. "Come on.I'll treat you nice and you can make any wish you like alright."She urged him, tugging on his hand to join her somewhere private.

Moving to a new town sucked, especially after spending your whole life before that in somewhere completely different. Anne had grown up in a suburb-like place a few states away. Finally she was able to move to the big city, New York, New York. Getting away from that was a goal ever since she'd began high school, and now it had come true. However, with the pros of getting away, the cons rose that she didn't know anyone or where to go. A co-worker had done a random act of kindness and told her of a club, telling her it was one of the hottest, unknown places around.

Stepping out of the cab, Anne looked at the building before her. It seemed to fit the description, so she paid the man and walked through the doors. She wore a sleeveless blue blouse, cut low to show plenty of cleavage. Long blue gloves were on her hands, and below her torso was a black, mid-thigh length skirt and black heels. Blue lace bra and panties were hidden underneath the clothes. She smiled after getting inside. City life was for her. She moved to the bar and ordered a drink, looking around to see what kind of people were here.

Lustfull_Sin said:
"Hmmm..Halloween. Well isn't that a bit cliche."she chuckled and pushed herself off her stool and stood nex to him.She relaxed her hands on his shoulders, though leaned in and whispered in his ear. "If you like. We can celebrate your birthday somewhere private. I'll give you a nice celebration treat, since thanks to your sire, your brithday was ruined. "She smiled, and took his hand. "Come on.I'll treat you nice and you can make any wish you like alright."She urged him, tugging on his hand to join her somewhere private.

Lucian grins over at her. "Sounds good to me, lead the way miss." He let her take his hand and lead him to whereever she was going to lead him. He was glanceing around the club to make sure no one was paying to much attention to him. If they were it ment they knew about him and his past and that could mean trouble.

Killdozer said:
Moving to a new town sucked, especially after spending your whole life before that in somewhere completely different. Anne had grown up in a suburb-like place a few states away. Finally she was able to move to the big city, New York, New York. Getting away from that was a goal ever since she'd began high school, and now it had come true. However, with the pros of getting away, the cons rose that she didn't know anyone or where to go. A co-worker had done a random act of kindness and told her of a club, telling her it was one of the hottest, unknown places around.

Stepping out of the cab, Anne looked at the building before her. It seemed to fit the description, so she paid the man and walked through the doors. She wore a sleeveless blue blouse, cut low to show plenty of cleavage. Long blue gloves were on her hands, and below her torso was a black, mid-thigh length skirt and black heels. Blue lace bra and panties were hidden underneath the clothes. She smiled after getting inside. City life was for her. She moved to the bar and ordered a drink, looking around to see what kind of people were here.

Lou had stepped out from the Employee's Only door and looked around. He didn't see Manine anywhere and assumed she was off doing another job or enjoying herself which would be surprising. Lou himself hadn't enjoyed himself ever since working here, then again, killing thugs for his Mistress was rather nice. Being a Shadow Crawler had its perks. Lou was a big man, around 6'5 and wighed about 300 or so pounds of toned muscle. He wasn't an extreme body builder, which meant he still had a neck, but his arms were muscled and his chest was broad, no one would be able to knock his ass down. Eyes a shade of light blue, which was surprising, since everything about him said sinister. Hair black and cut short, skin a nice olive tone, Lou was a mean looking mother fucker, but he was still rather sweet, though no one ever saw that of him.Wearing a crisp looking Gucci suit, black and red pin stripped, Lou looked around and saw everything not out of place.

Having finishing...well..watching as Cherish finished off her latest victim, Lou was given permission to walk about and relax for his hard work...which was clean up. Right now, his brother, M, was finishing up, which left Lou to go ahead and get himself a drink.Heading for the bar, she passed dancers and patrons, everyone moving away, not wanting to mess with the big guy.Stepping up to the bar, she nodded to the keep who went off to make him a drink.Some blue caught his eye and turned, seeing a female sitting next to her, who appeared to be looking around. Lou was a sucker for the color blue and he couldn't help, but comment the woman's blouse."Nice top."he simply said and turned away, getting his drink and down it straight up, loving the burn to his throat.

Lucian Luna said:
Lucian grins over at her. "Sounds good to me, lead the way miss." He let her take his hand and lead him to whereever she was going to lead him. He was glanceing around the club to make sure no one was paying to much attention to him. If they were it ment they knew about him and his past and that could mean trouble.

She smiled and led him through the dance floor, feeling a few people touch and grope her. She smiled and winked at them, then looked over her shoulder, seeing how tense her new companion looked. "Don't worry. No one here cares about what were going to do."She said loud enough for him to hear and finally they stepped out of the dance floor and headed for the private sex rooms that were available. She gave the guard and nod of the head, seeing him nod back in return. Heading down the long purple corridor, Huney passed door after door, signs hanging off the handles that either read. "Disturb and Die." or "Join in and Party." She avoided them, since she wanted to have a momen alone with her new friend.Turning left down another hall, she passed two more rooms, before finally seeing one that was vacant. She pushed the door open and led in.Inside, everything was decorated eithe black or purple. From the walls to the bed, to the furnishing, even the racks holding black or purple sex toys."Enjoy yourself. I'll get you another drink."She said, placing a sign on the handle and closed the door, not wanting anyone to come in.Strolling over to the mini bar, Huney fixed Lucian another Trevesties while he relaxed.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Killdozer said:

Lou had stepped out from the Employee's Only door and looked around. He didn't see Manine anywhere and assumed she was off doing another job or enjoying herself which would be surprising. Lou himself hadn't enjoyed himself ever since working here, then again, killing thugs for his Mistress was rather nice. Being a Shadow Crawler had its perks. Lou was a big man, around 6'5 and wighed about 300 or so pounds of toned muscle. He wasn't an extreme body builder, which meant he still had a neck, but his arms were muscled and his chest was broad, no one would be able to knock his ass down. Eyes a shade of light blue, which was surprising, since everything about him said sinister. Hair black and cut short, skin a nice olive tone, Lou was a mean looking mother fucker, but he was still rather sweet, though no one ever saw that of him.Wearing a crisp looking Gucci suit, black and red pin stripped, Lou looked around and saw everything not out of place.

Having finishing...well..watching as Cherish finished off her latest victim, Lou was given permission to walk about and relax for his hard work...which was clean up. Right now, his brother, M, was finishing up, which left Lou to go ahead and get himself a drink.Heading for the bar, she passed dancers and patrons, everyone moving away, not wanting to mess with the big guy.Stepping up to the bar, she nodded to the keep who went off to make him a drink.Some blue caught his eye and turned, seeing a female sitting next to her, who appeared to be looking around. Lou was a sucker for the color blue and he couldn't help, but comment the woman's blouse."Nice top."he simply said and turned away, getting his drink and down it straight up, loving the burn to his throat.

Lucian Luna said:

She smiled and led him through the dance floor, feeling a few people touch and grope her. She smiled and winked at them, then looked over her shoulder, seeing how tense her new companion looked. "Don't worry. No one here cares about what were going to do."She said loud enough for him to hear and finally they stepped out of the dance floor and headed for the private sex rooms that were available. She gave the guard and nod of the head, seeing him nod back in return. Heading down the long purple corridor, Huney passed door after door, signs hanging off the handles that either read. "Disturb and Die." or "Join in and Party." She avoided them, since she wanted to have a momen alone with her new friend.Turning left down another hall, she passed two more rooms, before finally seeing one that was vacant. She pushed the door open and led in.Inside, everything was decorated eithe black or purple. From the walls to the bed, to the furnishing, even the racks holding black or purple sex toys."Enjoy yourself. I'll get you another drink."She said, placing a sign on the handle and closed the door, not wanting anyone to come in.Strolling over to the mini bar, Huney fixed Lucian another Trevesties while he relaxed.

Lucian followed behind, glanceing at the doors of the rooms they passed until she led them into the empty room. He walked in and looked around at everything, then went over to sit on the bed when she went to get him another drink, still looking at everything in the room.

She gave a wink and "Thanks" to the bar tender, and continued her observation of the club while sipping at the drink. It was good, burned slightly but had a good taste. Well the alcohol was good, how was the rest of the place? After the drink she might move to the dance floor, seemed like the next good step to take.

Until she heard someone speak next to her. Her focus went from looking around the club to her side, and her eyes widened at the sight of the large man next to her. She smirked. He was good looking, big and muscular, but not to the level where it was just creepy. "Thanks," she said, moving a bit closer around the stool. "I like your suit," she said in return. It made him look refined, she assumed he might even work here or at least be pretty well off.

Duke thrusted harder, he couldn't stop, he wanted her more. Feeling himself reaching his limit again, he decided not to warn her. He was going to surprise her with his cum this time. As he was about to cum, he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" He shouted as he bit down hard on her shoulder, making her bleed. He filled her pussy to the point that it was overflowing. He gave a few more thrusts to make sure that he released every bit of it into her and let go.

He took a moment to catch his breath, feeling exhausted, but he felt like he wanted more. He walked up to her and kissed her again. "Put your hands on the table and stick your ass out." He told her as he slowly pulled his head away, slapping her ass.

Lucian Luna said:
Lucian followed behind, glanceing at the doors of the rooms they passed until she led them into the empty room. He walked in and looked around at everything, then went over to sit on the bed when she went to get him another drink, still looking at everything in the room.

Finishing with the drink, she took the long crimson filled glass and walked over to Lucian.She smiled and decided to straddle his hips, offering the drink to him."For you.."she said, smiling as she placed the drink in front of him.When he took it, her hands were firmly placed on his shoudlers, then she moved them down, feeling his pecs and stomach, the bumps on his scars brushing against her skin."These scars...how did you get them."she said, eyeing them as she traced each one with her fingers.

Killdozer said:
She gave a wink and "Thanks" to the bar tender, and continued her observation of the club while sipping at the drink. It was good, burned slightly but had a good taste. Well the alcohol was good, how was the rest of the place? After the drink she might move to the dance floor, seemed like the next good step to take.

Until she heard someone speak next to her. Her focus went from looking around the club to her side, and her eyes widened at the sight of the large man next to her. She smirked. He was good looking, big and muscular, but not to the level where it was just creepy. "Thanks," she said, moving a bit closer around the stool. "I like your suit," she said in return. It made him look refined, she assumed he might even work here or at least be pretty well off.
Lou was a bit surprised she even answered her.Taking another drink, he turned and raised it."Thanks."He said, smiling and shot back his drink.She was really pretty.Soft eyes and smooth skin.He wondered if it did feel smooth to the touch.Lou rarely thought of sex, hell he rarely had it, thanks to Cherish he was kept on his toes and killing for a living.But once in a while, taking a breather and having a woman with him in bed felt nice once in a while."Gucci.Though I try it out for once in my life.It feels alright, but I'm more of black jeans and black muscle shirt."He said, smirking."you don't live around here do you?"He suddenly asked.Lou could tell who was from around these parts and who wasn't and this chick wasn't a local."Names Lou...and you are-"He left the sentence drift so she may fill it and answer him.

Sex_Machine said:
Duke thrusted harder, he couldn't stop, he wanted her more. Feeling himself reaching his limit again, he decided not to warn her. He was going to surprise her with his cum this time. As he was about to cum, he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" He shouted as he bit down hard on her shoulder, making her bleed. He filled her pussy to the point that it was overflowing. He gave a few more thrusts to make sure that he released every bit of it into her and let go.

He took a moment to catch his breath, feeling exhausted, but he felt like he wanted more. He walked up to her and kissed her again. "Put your hands on the table and stick your ass out." He told her as he slowly pulled his head away, slapping her ass.

He was pumping hard inside, something she asked for.Manine was going crazy and she couldn't stop herself from digging her nails even harder on his shoulders, then running them hard along his back, leaving even more marks.Without warning, he thrusted and exploded inside her, filling her up to the brink."D-Duuuukkeee."She cried out his name, body spasming as she came herself, her pussy tightening hard around his cock.She trembled, holding onto him tightly, then cried out when he bit her shoulder.She came two more times thanks to that and she could barely keep her eyes open.Mind going black, Manine was drifting into darkness, her body becoming light.

When she came back to reality, she was panting and catching her breathe."Oh...fuck..."she simply said, feeling him settle her back on her feet, her back resting against the wall.She stared at him, then sighed, kissing him hard in return when he kissed her.Her tongue darting inside his mouth, tasting her mouth, cleaning his teeth and gums until she tasted nothing more.When he pulled away, her hand shot up and held onto his shoulder."Not tired after all."She mused, and strolled over to the low rise table.Bending forward, she played her hands on the smooth glass, her ass raised and pointed towards him.She looked over her shoulder, her face flushed.She felt his cum running down her thighs and pooling on the floor below her, collecting.She wondered how much more could he fill her up.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Lucian Luna said:

Finishing with the drink, she took the long crimson filled glass and walked over to Lucian.She smiled and decided to straddle his hips, offering the drink to him."For you.."she said, smiling as she placed the drink in front of him.When he took it, her hands were firmly placed on his shoudlers, then she moved them down, feeling his pecs and stomach, the bumps on his scars brushing against her skin."These scars...how did you get them."she said, eyeing them as she traced each one with her fingers.

Killdozer said:

Lou was a bit surprised she even answered her.Taking another drink, he turned and raised it."Thanks."He said, smiling and shot back his drink.She was really pretty.Soft eyes and smooth skin.He wondered if it did feel smooth to the touch.Lou rarely thought of sex, hell he rarely had it, thanks to Cherish he was kept on his toes and killing for a living.But once in a while, taking a breather and having a woman with him in bed felt nice once in a while."Gucci.Though I try it out for once in my life.It feels alright, but I'm more of black jeans and black muscle shirt."He said, smirking."you don't live around here do you?"He suddenly asked.Lou could tell who was from around these parts and who wasn't and this chick wasn't a local."Names Lou...and you are-"He left the sentence drift so she may fill it and answer him.

Sex_Machine said:

He was pumping hard inside, something she asked for.Manine was going crazy and she couldn't stop herself from digging her nails even harder on his shoulders, then running them hard along his back, leaving even more marks.Without warning, he thrusted and exploded inside her, filling her up to the brink."D-Duuuukkeee."She cried out his name, body spasming as she came herself, her pussy tightening hard around his cock.She trembled, holding onto him tightly, then cried out when he bit her shoulder.She came two more times thanks to that and she could barely keep her eyes open.Mind going black, Manine was drifting into darkness, her body becoming light.

When she came back to reality, she was panting and catching her breathe."Oh...fuck..."she simply said, feeling him settle her back on her feet, her back resting against the wall.She stared at him, then sighed, kissing him hard in return when he kissed her.Her tongue darting inside his mouth, tasting her mouth, cleaning his teeth and gums until she tasted nothing more.When he pulled away, her hand shot up and held onto his shoulder."Not tired after all."She mused, and strolled over to the low rise table.Bending forward, she played her hands on the smooth glass, her ass raised and pointed towards him.She looked over her shoulder, her face flushed.She felt his cum running down her thighs and pooling on the floor below her, collecting.She wondered how much more could he fill her up.

Lucian watched her return and took the drink from her as she straddled him. He siped the drink as he sliped his other arm around her waist. "I got them from a very mean man who was useing me to get to my brother." -he wasn't about to tell her the man was the one who had made him a vamire or that the man had enslaved him before tortureing him.

His choice of words were rather adorable.Huney didn't ask for more informationg.Instead, she dipped her head down and ran her tongue over one of his scars."Well who ever this mean man was..I hope he dies a horrible death.But...for some reason.These scars inhance your sexyness."She said, licking another scar, then another, her tongue gliding over his skin, from one pec to the other, until she was licking his shoulders and kissing and licking his neck as well."Mmmm...you taste real good."She said, sucking his neck and nibbling it playfully.

Lustfull_Sin said:
His choice of words were rather adorable.Huney didn't ask for more informationg.Instead, she dipped her head down and ran her tongue over one of his scars."Well who ever this mean man was..I hope he dies a horrible death.But...for some reason.These scars inhance your sexyness."She said, licking another scar, then another, her tongue gliding over his skin, from one pec to the other, until she was licking his shoulders and kissing and licking his neck as well."Mmmm...you taste real good."She said, sucking his neck and nibbling it playfully.

"if he died it would end all my problems, but I doubt that will happen any time soon." Lucian let out a moan when she started licking his scars and then his pecs, shoulders and licking and kissing his neck- "You really think they're sexy? The reason I have the dragon tattoo was because it hid some of the scars."

She nibbled his earlobe."There sexy beyond belief.I can lick each and every scar you have on your body...as well as that tattoo."She whispered, running her tongue along the other edge of his ear."I think you adding the tattoo only enhaved these tattoos Lucian."she said, pulling away and smiled."Would you like me to give all your scars attention..hmmm?"She asked, smiling devilishly.

He smiled, still breathing heavily. He still had a good bit left in him, being able to go all night if he wanted to. He went up to her and put his hands on her ass. He spread her cheeks and began fingering her asshole. "Hmmm, I'm curious. How much attention do you get here?" He laughed as he pulled his finger out and began licking it. He wanted to tease her as much as he could before he began having his fun, although it was difficult for him since he really wanted her.

He continued licking, getting an odd taste from her. It wasn't something he was use to doing, but he figured he'd try something special for her. It was extremely tight on his tongue, kind of painful, but he'll live. He continued molesting her breasts and slapping her ass, anything to make her moan, he loved hearing it.

"You're welcome," Anne said with a smile, sipping at her drink once more. Gucci huh? A very nice brand. Expensive though, of course, he seemed like he made quite a bit. Maybe the club owner supplied it. "I'm sure you would look good either way," she said. A giggle escaped her. "It's that easy to tell? I'm new, just moved here. Anne, nice to meet you Lou," she said with a smile, then finished the rest of her drink and set the glass on the bar.

Sex_Machine said:
He smiled, still breathing heavily. He still had a good bit left in him, being able to go all night if he wanted to. He went up to her and put his hands on her ass. He spread her cheeks and began fingering her asshole. "Hmmm, I'm curious. How much attention do you get here?" He laughed as he pulled his finger out and began licking it. He wanted to tease her as much as he could before he began having his fun, although it was difficult for him since he really wanted her.

He continued licking, getting an odd taste from her. It wasn't something he was use to doing, but he figured he'd try something special for her. It was extremely tight on his tongue, kind of painful, but he'll live. He continued molesting her breasts and slapping her ass, anything to make her moan, he loved hearing it.

She threw her head back, feeling her tight hole teased."D-Duke...."She moaned, trembling at the feel.She rarely had anyone touch her back there and when they did she rather liked it.Feeling her cheeks being spread and revealed to him, Manina, shifted her feet, head hanging low, her breathing becoming ragged."Ahhh..fuck...don't...tease meee~"Her nails scraped along the glass, body trembling."Oh god yes..."she gasped, rocking her hips.

"D-Duke.Oh Fuck Duke, yes."She cried out, moving one of her hands and cupped herself, her fingers slipping in and out of her cum soaked pussy."Please.I can't take it.Stick it in me."She said, thrusting two fingers in and out of her pussy.
Killdozer said:
"You're welcome," Anne said with a smile, sipping at her drink once more. Gucci huh? A very nice brand. Expensive though, of course, he seemed like he made quite a bit. Maybe the club owner supplied it. "I'm sure you would look good either way," she said. A giggle escaped her. "It's that easy to tell? I'm new, just moved here. Anne, nice to meet you Lou," she said with a smile, then finished the rest of her drink and set the glass on the bar.

Lou gave a slight smile."You looke to innocent to be around here.Looking for a job or what?"He asked as she gazed out into the dance floor, seeing lots of people rubbing and groping each other."This place isn't for you.You don't look like the type of girl who can easily let herself go and be used for someones means of fun.If the boss doesn't think your worthy, then she won't hire you."He plainly said.He was giving her a chance to think about what ever it was she was thinking.If she was here to work, then she was going to have to impress Cherish good, just to get hired and Cherish was a picky kind of woman.She didn't waste time with cry babies or anythign of the sort.If Anne couldn't work the rooms, she could work the bar or even the DJ booth if she could.

Anne raised an eyebrow. The bartender had spotted her empty glass and brought another drink, she sipped at it and set it down. "Innocent? I really give that vibe?" she asked. In high school and college she was anything but innocent. She'd never really gone to big clubs like this, but there had been lots of parties and she was certainly no virgin. "I have a job, though it might be pretty fun to work here too. If you're hiring I might check it out. Now, how might I prove to you that I'm not innocent? Should we... head back to a private room?" she said, moving a hand to trace down his arm and smirked at him.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She nibbled his earlobe."There sexy beyond belief.I can lick each and every scar you have on your body...as well as that tattoo."She whispered, running her tongue along the other edge of his ear."I think you adding the tattoo only enhaved these tattoos Lucian."she said, pulling away and smiled."Would you like me to give all your scars attention..hmmm?"She asked, smiling devilishly.

Lucian smiled at her "yes maam, I'd like that very much." he let out a quiet moan as she nibbled on his earlobe, relaxing now that they were in a room by themselves instead of in the crowded club.

So she wasn't innocent.She did look it, but the way she talked said something else.Normally Cherish dealt with the interviews, but right now, she was having her own little moment in cleaning herself up after almost bleeding Santigo and now Vinalli to death.Sure enough Big M was there to ease her pleasureable aches, so it wouldn't hurt to interview the young woman.Looking around, not sensing the Mistress of the Club, Lou debated on whether or not to take the human.Yeah, he rarely had sex and he wasn't inexperienced.He rarely..well...he never took humans.Something about them didn't please him, that and they couldn't take him fully.For a big guy he was well endowed down there and most human females cried out in pain when he dugged into them nice and deep, only to hear them scream to him to stop and so he did.He liked to take demons and nymphs, anything that can handle his size.

He looked back at Anne, examining her.She was petite.Small, though curvy, but he doubted he could take her fully."You think you can handle me Anne.I'm not like any man you've had alright."

Lucian Luna said:
Lucian smiled at her "yes maam, I'd like that very much." he let out a quiet moan as she nibbled on his earlobe, relaxing now that they were in a room by themselves instead of in the crowded club.

Taking his drink and setting it down on the near by table, she pushed Lucian back onto the bed, then straddled him.Her skirt hiked up a bit, revealing her blue thong.Leaning down, she pressed her lips to his forehead, then down his cheek , then kissed him gently on the lips.Her tongue gliding over his lower lip, she ran it down his chin and over his neck, until she reached his pecs and licked along the scars he had there.Following each one, she went from pec to pec, then down to his stomach, her tongue circling around his navel.Sitting back up, she moved herself off him, hands placed on her own breasts."I think we should get naked.Don't you think."she said, raising her top, pulling it over her head and tossed it to the near by couch.Her breasts had bounced freely, no bra holding them together.Skimming her hands down and over her breasts, she went for her skirt and undid the hooks and zipper, pushing her leather mini down her legs and onto the floor.

Her nicely waxed cunt was hidden behind a small little blue triangle that was already soaked."Come on...it isn't fair that i have to get naked."She said, hooking her fingers around her thong straps, but didn't push them down.Instead, she waited for him to remove whatever clothing he had

Lustfull_Sin said:
So she wasn't innocent.She did look it, but the way she talked said something else.Normally Cherish dealt with the interviews, but right now, she was having her own little moment in cleaning herself up after almost bleeding Santigo and now Vinalli to death.Sure enough Big M was there to ease her pleasureable aches, so it wouldn't hurt to interview the young woman.Looking around, not sensing the Mistress of the Club, Lou debated on whether or not to take the human.Yeah, he rarely had sex and he wasn't inexperienced.He rarely..well...he never took humans.Something about them didn't please him, that and they couldn't take him fully.For a big guy he was well endowed down there and most human females cried out in pain when he dugged into them nice and deep, only to hear them scream to him to stop and so he did.He liked to take demons and nymphs, anything that can handle his size.

He looked back at Anne, examining her.She was petite.Small, though curvy, but he doubted he could take her fully."You think you can handle me Anne.I'm not like any man you've had alright."

Lucian Luna said:

Taking his drink and setting it down on the near by table, she pushed Lucian back onto the bed, then straddled him.Her skirt hiked up a bit, revealing her blue thong.Leaning down, she pressed her lips to his forehead, then down his cheek , then kissed him gently on the lips.Her tongue gliding over his lower lip, she ran it down his chin and over his neck, until she reached his pecs and licked along the scars he had there.Following each one, she went from pec to pec, then down to his stomach, her tongue circling around his navel.Sitting back up, she moved herself off him, hands placed on her own breasts."I think we should get naked.Don't you think."she said, raising her top, pulling it over her head and tossed it to the near by couch.Her breasts had bounced freely, no bra holding them together.Skimming her hands down and over her breasts, she went for her skirt and undid the hooks and zipper, pushing her leather mini down her legs and onto the floor.

Her nicely waxed cunt was hidden behind a small little blue triangle that was already soaked."Come on...it isn't fair that i have to get naked."She said, hooking her fingers around her thong straps, but didn't push them down.Instead, she waited for him to remove whatever clothing he had

"Ok miss sounds like a plan." Lucian wiggled out off the pants he was wearing, no underwear. Then he removed his boots. The only clothes he had on. The scars on his back continued dowwn to his buttocks and legs. It was obvious someone had did a number on him and the scars weren't more than a year old so what ever happened was quiet recent.

Anne smirked as she watched him look her up and down, judging her or something. She was sure whatever he was thinking, she would meet his standards. After he spoke, she smiled again at him. Leaning up, she took him in a deep kiss, then pulled away. "Lead the way," she said, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. She loved this town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom