Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

Duke listened as she talked to her boss. After they were done, he couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. Anyway, sounds like your boss is impatient, so we should hurry." He was trying hard not to laugh anymore, he already started bonding with her, he didn't want to fuck it up. "Your boss sounds interesting, I'd like to meet her sometime, if that's okay."

He sat in the car, enjoying the ride. He the heard her compliment. "Thanks, you were amazing. I had a lot of fun tonight." He did catch her staring at him again, it was starting to creep him out, but he chose to ignore it and remain silent.

Manine gunned it down an alley and stopped smoothly.She placed the SUV in park and killed the engine."alright.I guess will take the back."She said and slipped out of the driver seat, slamming her door closed.She opened the back passenger seat and grabbed Vinalli by the ankles, startling him as he woke up."Damn...."she muttered, as she took hold and haule dhim out, making him fall on his fat ass.Before she knew it, Lou and Big M came out of a side door, leaving it open as she dragged a wailing Vinalli to them."here.Make sure she doesn't go crazy with him alright."she said and they both nodded.

"Let go Duke.I believe I owe you a good fuck."she said in a none chalant tone.She walked in, feeling him follow her.She saw Loud and M open another door, hearing Cherish squeal with joy and the words."Oh.Fuck.Yeah."Being said.Manine shook her head and led Duke down the long corridor.No one knew of this hallway.Only Loud, M, Cherish and Manine herself.When she came by a three way, she went right, passing a few doors then stopped.She placed her hand on the door to the right."This is my room.Your the first and will probably be the only male ever to still be alive to see my room."she said and pushed the door open.

Inside, everything was either black, red or violet.The bed was adorned with black silk sheets and pillows, the walls all around were red, the furnishing violet.A mini bar stood to the side, security monitors over to the other and only a a small couch, and two arm chairs sat in the center.The carpet was smooth, shaggy almost.She closed the door behind Duke."Make yourself confortable."she said as she began to unclip her holsters and Kantana's, removing her extra clips and set them on a table right next to the door.

Duke looked around. It certainly wasn't what he expected from a demon from hell, but then again, what did he expect? No having any weapons to remove, he just stood there with his hands in his pockets. He would take a seat, but he didn't really want to get blood on her furniture. Then, he just remembered that he was soaked in blood.

"Hey, where can I go to get this blood off of me?" He asked, unknowing that Manine desired to like the blood off of his skin. By then, he was no longer in his powerful form. His arms were flesh again, and he no longer glowed. "If there isn't, do you have an way to get this off of me?"

"Oh, I know a way to get if off."She said as she unzipped her boots, kicked them off.She slipped the zipped of her leather body suit down, till it stopped just above her crotch and pushed the leather off her shoulders, slipping her arms out.The suit stayed in place, hanging off her hips.She moved over to him, showing him, nothing more then her bare tits.She licked her lips.She pushed the coffee table back with her bare foot, then moved towards him, without even saying anything.She straddled his hips, her breasts pressing hard against his chest.She slipped her hand behind his head, gripping his hair, tilting his head to the side, then ran her tongue up his neck and licked his earlobe."I'm gonna lick you clean Duke."she whispered in a lusty tone of voice.

She released his hair, hands moving and gripped his shirt colar, then without warning, she pulled and ripped his shirt in half, down the center, exposing his well toned chest.Blood, still wet, dripped and splattered over his chest, up to his neck and a bit on his chin and cheeks."Blood...is my weakness.I love the taste of it.And seeing it on you-"She trailed off as she licked his neck, dipping down, her tongue running over his neck.She flicked her tongue over his nipple, feeling it harden, then went and flicked her tongue at his other nipple.

"So, you have a blood fetish, huh? This just keeps getting better." Duke smirked. As she began licking his body, he decided to have a little feeling of her body. He tilted his head back, letting out a small moan as she licked his body, enjoying how it felt. His hands went for her breasts. They were a pretty good size, big, but not too big. They were nice and soft in his hands. He gave them a little squeeze, enjoying how they felt in his hands. He then moved to her nipples, seeing how erect they were. He gave them little flicks and twists with his fingers.

After her breasts, his hands trailed down her body. He slid one of his hands under her body suit, to reach he crotch area. "Damn, you weren't kidding when you said how much you loved blood. You're already soaked down here." He smirked. He slowly began rubbing her lower lips, his hand was starting to feel wet and sticky. He gently slid one finger in and began to slide it in and out.

She pulled away, licking her lip, groaning when her nipples and breasts were groped and fondled."Not really a fetish actually.Just looking at blood, tasting it as well turns me on naturally.I am a hell minion after all."She said and went back to licking his skin, her tongue trailing up his neck, over his chin, then she licked his lips and kissed him deeply, her tongue thrusting hard inside his mouth and started to play with his tongue.When his hand started to skim down her stomach, she shivered in delight, until she felt his hand slipping inside the suit and cupping him, a harsh groan leaving her lips.

She pulled away, panting, her body arching into his touch."T-Told you, blood turns me on."she said.Manine leaned close, her lips brushing against his ear."your hands...turn them to ice....I wanna feel the coolness inside my pussy."she moaned, her hands skimming down his body, until she stopped and started to tug on his pants, undoing the button and zipper.She moved her hand, then managed to get his cock out, feeling how hard he was."I'm gonna fuck you so good Duke.From here on the couch..to the bed, even on the floor.You won't leave till I've had you everywhere in this room."she said and slipped off his lap."Take your clothes off."she commanded as she tugged her suit down her hips until the dropped to the floor.She slipped one foot, then the other and kicked the leather away.She was naked, except for the barret that she still had on.She was also bare, no hair on her skin what so ever.One assumed she shaved, but she didn't. Being born in hell technically made her dead, so no hair grew, except for her head, brows and eye lashes.Her pussy glistened, from how wet she was.

"As you wish." Duke smiled as he stepped back. He undid his belt, making a loud jingling noise with having the dog tags on it. He then dropped his pants to the ground, and finally, the boxers followed. It was true, he was really hard from all of this. He was turned on by many things, all having to do with her. Her brutal killing, getting to know her, her licking him, seeing her naked, getting to feel her, and now getting to fuck her.

"And now, for your next request." He smirked as he began to transform again. His eyes were back to glowing and his hands were ice. He approached Manine and began feeling her body again. His hand went for her pussy, this time sliding two fingers inside. "There, how does it feel?" He looked at her, eager to fuck her hard.

She bit her lip in anticipation, watching as he stripped himself bare.With any other male she's fucked, no one had ever gotten her dead heart pumping, but Duke.He had it drumming so quick, she thought her heart was going to burst out of her chest.Her eyes roamed all over his body, from his strong chest and abdomen, to his lean legs, then to his nice bid cock.Manine gave a small smirk, hands moving up her thighs, then she smiled, watching as he transformed his hands so they were once again icy.

She stood there, wanting him to come to her.She spread her legs apart, then, without helping herself, she gave a loud moan, feeling his icy fingers slip deep inside her pussy.She groan, rocking her hips, her left leg raising, her knee pressed against his hip.Her arms wrapped around his neck, her hips rocking against his hand."Oh fuck, yes..."she said, kissing him deep and hard, her teeth scraping against his, her tongue thrusting in and out of his mouth."Hard...finger fuck me...harder."she said against his mouth.

Duke obeyed. He thrusted his fingers in hard, deeper. Moments later, he added a third finger into her pussy, to make her cum faster. He wanted to fuck her badly, but he wanted to make her cum first. He continued kissing her, wrestling with her tongue. He then pulled his head away, turning his attention towards her breasts. He began sucking on them, circling the nipple with his tongue. Then finally, he began to nibble on her tits. "How you feeling?"

Her nails ran down his shoulders hard, leaving small blood impressions on them.She cried out in bliss, her pussy being stretched out, thanks to his third finger.He was good and the icy fingers that were burrowed deep inside her were making her crazy.She rocked her hips faster, grinding herself against his hand.When he asked how she felt, she couldn't even answer, instead, she shook her head fast, moaning and crying out in delight.Her stomach soon tightened, her pussy tightening around his fingers."C-Cumming..cumming, cumming~"She said as she jerked her hips.Her body spasmed, her pussy clamping down around his fingers, milking them.Her head was thrown back, body arched, until finally she stopped, her orgasm ending.She held onto him, her nails digging into his back, holding him close, her breathing harsh."Fuck.Yes."she said, her leg dropping down, foot settled back to the floor.

She pulled away, slightly, then looked at him.She said nothing, only panted still, then pushed him hard, seeing him sit on the couch hard.She moved between his legs, then kneeled down, hands settled on his knees and she spread his legs apart as far as he could make them go.She licked her lips, looking at his cock with hungry eyes.She looked back up to Duke, and grinned."What do you want me to do..hmmm?"She asked in a sultry tone.

Manine had a split personality.When she killed, she was cold, emotionless, but when she had sex....good...no...awesome sex, her emotions changed towards that of a horny succubus almost.

Duke smiled as Manine looked at him. "Do as you please." He smirked. He knew they'd be having fun for a while. After fingering her pussy, he at least deserved a reward. He wanted her to take control of him, to tell him what to do. He'd gladly obey, and eventually take some control as they continued.

Manine simply smiled.She ran her hands up his legs, squeezing his thighs a bit, the brushed the back of her fingers along his hard cock.It twitched as she stroked it once, twice, then a few more times."Lively thing, isn't it?"She said, her fingers teasing the head, her thumb rubbing his cum slit.She was going to take her sweet time, torturing the man, before finally making him cum all over himself or in her mouth.She ran a nail from the head, down the under side of his shaft, then traced his balls."Seeing you kill.Was the best turn on ever.I love a man with a killer personality."She said cupping his balls and fondled."Not many men can turn me on quite easily.But you...your the first.The only person to ever make me go crazy with lust...is the Mistress of this club."She said

((Sorry that I disappeared on you, I had a family emergency that I needed to tend to))

Duke was having a hard time trying not to lose control of himself. He was having such a hard time with the way she was stroking him. He let out a soft moan as she kept stroking him. It tingled as she put her thumb on the head, and a little bit painful as she traced her nail down his cock and around his balls.

"It's normally no surprise to me when I hear a woman tell me that, but coming from a woman as beautiful and deadly as you, I think that's the best thing I've been told in a long time. I'm honored to hear it. I guess this is the best time to say that you're the best woman that I've ever been, and probably will ever be with." He smiled as his moans grew a little louder. The way she was handling him, he wasn't going to be able to hold out for much longer.

Lucian opens the door to the club and steps inside, looking around with his ice blue eyes a little nervously. he is clutching tightly to a pack in one hand as he walks over to the bar. He was wearing black pants and boots, no shirt. His clothes look like he's traveled a long way. He had a tattoo of a draogn on his chest and scars on his chest and back. He was wearing a pendant of a black onyx dragon with ruby eyes around his neck. He looked around for a bartender so he could oredeer a drink, but also tried to keep his eyes on the others in the place as well.

Sex_Machine said:
((Sorry that I disappeared on you, I had a family emergency that I needed to tend to))

Duke was having a hard time trying not to lose control of himself. He was having such a hard time with the way she was stroking him. He let out a soft moan as she kept stroking him. It tingled as she put her thumb on the head, and a little bit painful as she traced her nail down his cock and around his balls.

"It's normally no surprise to me when I hear a woman tell me that, but coming from a woman as beautiful and deadly as you, I think that's the best thing I've been told in a long time. I'm honored to hear it. I guess this is the best time to say that you're the best woman that I've ever been, and probably will ever be with." He smiled as his moans grew a little louder. The way she was handling him, he wasn't going to be able to hold out for much longer.

She grinned, then wrapped her fingers around his cock, pumping her hand up and down nice and slow, though she was squeezing his shaft hard."your close to cumming aren't you.I can feel it."she smirked, looking up at him, her thumb rubbing his cock head everytime she moved her hand up."I can imagine that a woman has never handled you like this."She said, leaning in, her tongue running over the bulbous head of his dick, already tasting the bitter taste of his cum as if beaded at the top.Over and over again, she worked her tongue around the head as her hand simply jerked him nice and slow, torturing the killer man.

Lucian Luna said:
Lucian opens the door to the club and steps inside, looking around with his ice blue eyes a little nervously. he is clutching tightly to a pack in one hand as he walks over to the bar. He was wearing black pants and boots, no shirt. His clothes look like he's traveled a long way. He had a tattoo of a draogn on his chest and scars on his chest and back. He was wearing a pendant of a black onyx dragon with ruby eyes around his neck. He looked around for a bartender so he could oredeer a drink, but also tried to keep his eyes on the others in the place as well.

((in case anyone asks.I already had Huney wondering about the club, though no one wanted to play with her.))

Huney licked her lips, tasting whatever bit of cum she had.A nice, bulky looking dragon hybrid asked for a deep blow job and she gave it to him.She ended up charging him double the amount it was normally worth, since every little penny count.As she strolled to the bar, she waved and smiled to people, seeing some of her usuals.She still had the effects of the attribute pill, she was walking about with rabbit hears and a rabbit tail.Apperantly the dragon liked him some bunnies.She found it cute and sucked him deep because of it.

Now as she looked around, trying to find someone else to play with, she saw mostly everyone was already being helped or some where just here for dancing and drinking.She sighed and walked over to the bar, but when she got there, her eyes caught site of a delicious looking making, wearing nothing more then black pants and boots.And the scars he bared.Huney felt like licking all of them.She moved close to him, and grinned.She had changed outfits when she had finished dancing on stage and was not sporting a frilled, black mini skirt and a crimson colored tube top that helped pushed her luscious breasts up."well hello there.Looking for some company."She asked in a sultry tone, her deep midnigth eyes, scanning from his face to his body.

Duke finally couldn't help himself. As she started to lick his cock, he grabbed the back of her head and forced his cock into her mouth, and he face fucked her. He was reaching his limit as he got more rough with her. "Shit, I-I'm cumming!!" He thrusted his cock all the way in as he let out a loud moan. He released his seed into her mouth and didn't stop until he released it all. He finally pulled out, letting her swallow it up.

"Sorry about that, I couldn't help myself anymore. I want to fick you now." He smirked as his erection came back. He also remembered that he was still in his "ice mode" and she wanted his frozen hands in her. It gave him an idea. "If you still want it, I can freeze my cock if you still want to feel the chill inside of you."

Getting distracted, Manine licked away at his cock, loving the taste of him.Cum, just like blood, was a drug to her.She loved the taste of them both and even better when it was mixed but alas, these mortals didn't seem to enjoy that sort of thing, unlike the being down in hell.As she closed her eyes, she heard Duke moan once again, driving her crazy.Without warning, his hand pressed against the back of her head and she ended up taking his whole cock in her mouth.She moaned,her throat vibrating around his shaft.

She simply took him in deeper and deeper, sucking hard, her tongue pressing against against the underside of his dick, until he moaned and came hard inside her mouth, her cheeks puffing a bit, then she eased away.She smiled, blushing a bit as she tilted her head back and slowly enjoyed the taste of his cum as she swallowed every last drop.Manine licked her lips and smiled."No need to apologize.You taste rather good."She said, then when he mentioned him freezig his cock, her heart leaped in joy almost.She stood and looked at him."Do it.I want your cold cock burried deep inside me."She said as she straddled him, her pussy hovering just over his hard cock, her glistened lips brushing against the head.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Sex_Machine said:

She grinned, then wrapped her fingers around his cock, pumping her hand up and down nice and slow, though she was squeezing his shaft hard."your close to cumming aren't you.I can feel it."she smirked, looking up at him, her thumb rubbing his cock head everytime she moved her hand up."I can imagine that a woman has never handled you like this."She said, leaning in, her tongue running over the bulbous head of his dick, already tasting the bitter taste of his cum as if beaded at the top.Over and over again, she worked her tongue around the head as her hand simply jerked him nice and slow, torturing the killer man.

Lucian Luna said:

((in case anyone asks.I already had Huney wondering about the club, though no one wanted to play with her.))

Huney licked her lips, tasting whatever bit of cum she had.A nice, bulky looking dragon hybrid asked for a deep blow job and she gave it to him.She ended up charging him double the amount it was normally worth, since every little penny count.As she strolled to the bar, she waved and smiled to people, seeing some of her usuals.She still had the effects of the attribute pill, she was walking about with rabbit hears and a rabbit tail.Apperantly the dragon liked him some bunnies.She found it cute and sucked him deep because of it.

Now as she looked around, trying to find someone else to play with, she saw mostly everyone was already being helped or some where just here for dancing and drinking.She sighed and walked over to the bar, but when she got there, her eyes caught site of a delicious looking making, wearing nothing more then black pants and boots.And the scars he bared.Huney felt like licking all of them.She moved close to him, and grinned.She had changed outfits when she had finished dancing on stage and was not sporting a frilled, black mini skirt and a crimson colored tube top that helped pushed her luscious breasts up."well hello there.Looking for some company."She asked in a sultry tone, her deep midnigth eyes, scanning from his face to his body.

Lucian looked over at her and smiled. "I wouldn't mind some company miss. I take it you work here? I'm new to the area and decided to check the place out. By any chance would they have bloodwyne here? I could really use some." He was looking her over as he spoke, checking her out.

He obeyed her and his cock became ice. He watched her, seeing how much she wanted him. He aimed to please her, but he wanted to have his way with the demon. He got up and held her against the wall. Ge had a smirk on his face, the same smirk he had when he killed those guards. "It's my turn to take over then."

He lifted one of her legs and wrapped it around his waist. He then gently teased his frozen rod against her wet pussy. Then, without warning, he shoved the whole cock into her pussy. Even through the ice, his shaft felt hot inside of her. He quickly pulled out, but he shoved it back in seconds later. He continued to be rough with her, thrusting deeply into her, molesting her tits with his frozen hands, even biting on her neck, drawing a little blood.

Huney smiled at him.A sweet smile one thought it was innocent, oh but if they only knew."Yes I work here.My names Huney Lilko, also known as "Sweet Charity".Know why."She smirked."Cause I taste good and I'm a giver."She chuckled, placing her hand on his arm, rubbing it a bit."And we have a wide...very wide selection of drinks.So whatever your looking for, will have it."She said and looked away from him and caught the eye of the bartender.

"What it be."He said in a gruff voice.

"Trevesties.And make sure its fresh alright."She said, smiling when he nodded.

She looked back to the male her bunny ears twitching a bit."Trevesties is a name the Queen of this Club came up with.It means "Red Life." in some demonic language that she learned.You'll love it."She said and within minutes, his drink was placed infront of him served inside a martini glass."I don't favor it actually.As a Nymph, personally, I take the hard, throat burning stuff.Much better."she mused, licking her lips as she looked to the gentleman."So.Why is a delicious guy like you here in a club like this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manine felt a cool breeze brush against her glistened folds.She shuddered and just as she was about to plunge herself down on his cock, he stopped her though.He raised her off him, then before she knew it, she was backed against the far wall near the bed.She looked at his face, excitement coursing through her veins."D-Duke..."she whispered, as he raised her leg and wrapped it around his waist.She clung onto his shoulders, supporting herself with one leg.When the icy cold cock head rubbed against her pussy, she arched her back and moaned."Ah fucks, Duke.."she moaned, rocking her hips.

She coudln't take it anymore, she needed it and just as she was about to ask for his cock, he plunged it deep inside of her, the cold pressing against her hot walls, her body trembling.She let out a lust and lewd sounding cry, her hips rocking against his as his ice cock moving up and out of her pussy.

He was crazy and raw and she liked it.The hard pounding as he drew away, only to thrust deep and hard, hitting her cervix every single time.Her nipples were hard and tight, aching and hurting as he teased them with his icy fingers.What got her going insane and moaning like a wanton demon was feeling him bite onto her skin, and felt a bit of blood run down.She pushed her fingers through his hair, keeping him where he is, nails digging into his scalp.The word fuck was repeated over and over again, since she didn't know what else to say when it came to this amazing fucking.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Huney smiled at him.A sweet smile one thought it was innocent, oh but if they only knew."Yes I work here.My names Huney Lilko, also known as "Sweet Charity".Know why."She smirked."Cause I taste good and I'm a giver."She chuckled, placing her hand on his arm, rubbing it a bit."And we have a wide...very wide selection of drinks.So whatever your looking for, will have it."She said and looked away from him and caught the eye of the bartender.

"What it be."He said in a gruff voice.

"Trevesties.And make sure its fresh alright."She said, smiling when he nodded.

She looked back to the male her bunny ears twitching a bit."Trevesties is a name the Queen of this Club came up with.It means "Red Life." in some demonic language that she learned.You'll love it."She said and within minutes, his drink was placed infront of him served inside a martini glass."I don't favor it actually.As a Nymph, personally, I take the hard, throat burning stuff.Much better."she mused, licking her lips as she looked to the gentleman."So.Why is a delicious guy like you here in a club like this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manine felt a cool breeze brush against her glistened folds.She shuddered and just as she was about to plunge herself down on his cock, he stopped her though.He raised her off him, then before she knew it, she was backed against the far wall near the bed.She looked at his face, excitement coursing through her veins."D-Duke..."she whispered, as he raised her leg and wrapped it around his waist.She clung onto his shoulders, supporting herself with one leg.When the icy cold cock head rubbed against her pussy, she arched her back and moaned."Ah fucks, Duke.."she moaned, rocking her hips.

She coudln't take it anymore, she needed it and just as she was about to ask for his cock, he plunged it deep inside of her, the cold pressing against her hot walls, her body trembling.She let out a lust and lewd sounding cry, her hips rocking against his as his ice cock moving up and out of her pussy.

He was crazy and raw and she liked it.The hard pounding as he drew away, only to thrust deep and hard, hitting her cervix every single time.Her nipples were hard and tight, aching and hurting as he teased them with his icy fingers.What got her going insane and moaning like a wanton demon was feeling him bite onto her skin, and felt a bit of blood run down.She pushed her fingers through his hair, keeping him where he is, nails digging into his scalp.The word fuck was repeated over and over again, since she didn't know what else to say when it came to this amazing fucking.

"It's better than spending a night in the woods again. Actually I don't know why I came to town, but I'm sure glad I did." he picks up the drink and takes a sip "The drink is rather good, thank you. how much do I owe for it." smiles at her while he talks to her, reaching down for his pack with his other hand to get to his money.

She stopped him before he had the chance to take his wallet out."Its on me love.Although...there is a way to pay me back."she said to him, grinning.And before long, a little pop sound was heard and her bunny ears and tail vanished.She was relieved though now she missed the extra attributes.Rather nice.A Nymph with bunny ears and tail."And you say you sleep in the woods.Well that's rather sad.You sound as if you've been lonely for some time."She inched closer, her breasts pressing against his arm."If you like.I can keep you company for this whole night.I'll be yours for you to use how ever you like."her voice sultry and seductive, her Nymph wrapped her arms around his arm, expecting him to agree in having her for the night.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She stopped him before he had the chance to take his wallet out."Its on me love.Although...there is a way to pay me back."she said to him, grinning.And before long, a little pop sound was heard and her bunny ears and tail vanished.She was relieved though now she missed the extra attributes.Rather nice.A Nymph with bunny ears and tail."And you say you sleep in the woods.Well that's rather sad.You sound as if you've been lonely for some time."She inched closer, her breasts pressing against his arm."If you like.I can keep you company for this whole night.I'll be yours for you to use how ever you like."her voice sultry and seductive, her Nymph wrapped her arms around his arm, expecting him to agree in having her for the night.

"Ok miss. It has been rather lonely sleeping in the woods. Been doing it for a year now. They do have rooms in this place right?" Was rather relieved she didn't ask why he was sleeping in the woods. he wasn't sure he'd tell the truth in this kind of place. Might bring him trouble if he told the truth.

Duke held on to her tightly as he continued thrusting deeply into her. He loved it when she screamed and how she continued to shout "fuck" over and over again, it turned him on so much. He released his bite and gave her a deep, passionate kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth and playing with her tongue.

He pulled his head away and leaned into her ear and whispered. "How is it? Tell me. I want to hear you tell me how much you love it. How much you want it." He smirked as he nibbled on her ear.

Lucian Luna said:
"Ok miss. It has been rather lonely sleeping in the woods. Been doing it for a year now. They do have rooms in this place right?" Was rather relieved she didn't ask why he was sleeping in the woods. he wasn't sure he'd tell the truth in this kind of place. Might bring him trouble if he told the truth.

Huney grinned."We have plenty of naughty rooms here.You're welcome to use any and feel free to take any girl or many girls with you."She said and smiled when both her drink and his arrived."Ah, here you go."she took hers and shot it back, closing her eyes as the liquid ran down her throat and burned it in a very pleasureable way."If you need a place to stay...well...If you like, you can come back home with me.My apartment is big enough for two people....and so is my bed."

Sex_Machine said:
Duke held on to her tightly as he continued thrusting deeply into her. He loved it when she screamed and how she continued to shout "fuck" over and over again, it turned him on so much. He released his bite and gave her a deep, passionate kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth and playing with her tongue.

He pulled his head away and leaned into her ear and whispered. "How is it? Tell me. I want to hear you tell me how much you love it. How much you want it." He smirked as he nibbled on her ear.

She scored his back hard with her nails, feeling blood press against her fingers.It was amazing, crazy and pleasurable all at the same time.Manine couldn't get enough of it and having his cock head hit deep inside her over and over again brought her to the edge.She let out a soft whimper when he pulled his teeth from her fangs, though moaned when he kissed her.Tongue darting in his mouth, licking his tongue as well as his teeth and gums, tasting her own blood in his mouth.

She rocked her hips hard against him and when his lips pulled away from her, she cried out in sheer bliss, body trembling since she was close to exploding."I love it...I fucking love it.I love your cock deep inside me.I love how it hits my cervix."She bit her lip, tilting her head back."I want it deeper.I want your meaty cock to fill me up nice and good.To pound my pussy roughly."She gasped, looking back to him, her eyes dazed in a pleasure like trance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom