Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

Mirai looked around the club slowly taking in the sights, the smells and the touch as the crowd bumped into her as she made her way through the crowded dance floor, getting frustrated as she found the bar after almost tripping, she held back the urge to yell, she wasn't in the mood to get thrown out before she requested work, she needed something to do even if she could get something cleaning maybe she could trade that for somewhere to stay. She looked around the club, the sounds of the raving music beating into her ear drums quieting as she sat down letting a low growl pass her lips as she asked for a drink. The club was lively and few stood out among the crowd, she scanned for anything that resembled an employee or manager or even the owner that was o so famous around the area.

The search turned up an interesting section, the VIP area, she could tell the owner would be there but she didn't wish to approach it on her own accord rather be led there or at least get confirmation she was expected. She had some money from the girl she had had a little fun with when she left her home, using it to pay for a drink she grumbled as she sipped at the glass and sighed "This will be a challenge" she murmured mulling the thought of leaving after her drink in her head as she turned to the bar tender "Any work here?" she asked being told to wait for confirmation of positions made her mood drop further, She tapped at the glass and smiled "Well looks like I've been left alone" she said spinning on her seat and facing the crowd watching them "Being ignored is annoying" she muttered looking over the crowd and sighing her eyes drifting to the VIP section again thinking about what went on in there.

Her long hair draped down to her thigh, a piece of black string tied it out of her eyes as she saw a few people stare at her, giving the an evil look as they passed, her violet eyes looked around the room again as she adjusted the straps of her top and fixed her collar so it wasn't as tight. Looking around at people wondering if some had ever even been out of this part of town as she waited for the bartender to come back and answer her question a little ticked off at the time it was taking as she chewed on a piece of ice in her now half empty glass. She felt a looked down at her bag, a small rabbit plushie bag she'd been given for Christmas, a reminder of her old home and a little memory of the things she had done to the family there, she remembered the evening well and a smile crossed her lips "Wish i could do that again" she mumbled swallowing the last of her drink and setting the glass on the counter.

Mirai heard the call and turned looking up to the stage everyone else did and blinked, Looking at the stage and watching the show a little interested and little nervous as she had asked to work here, she shrugged and continued to watch as she waited for the bartender to come back, she even flicked in her own contribution to the girl's tips as she paid for another drink as a waitress came by and smiled enjoying herself a bit more now that there was something interesting to watch.

Duke noticed that Manine came back to the bar. Was she here because the bartender told her about him? He was a little excited. Then he heard her speak to the little girl. Damn, he was hoping that she would be here for him. He then decided to defend the girl.

"Hey, don't scare the kid. I'm sure she's legal, but just barely. Maybe around 18 or 19 years, and she's not drinking. Just let her have a little fun. You're free to join us. How about I buy you a drink babe?" He knew what he was getting himself into. He knew that she was second in command and noticed that people in the crowd avoided her. She was deadly, but so was he. If she became hostile, he'd have to disarm her. Killing her would only get himself in a shitload of trouble, he would have to do as little damage as possible.

Cherish simply smiled, nodding as the Ms.Bluehaired talked abouther reason's for being her and for the hair color."well....I'm glad you don't mess with him.He has a rainbow dick for Gods sakes.He fucks anything that's diseased ridden."she said laughing as she grabbed the demoness she had grinding on her leg before.She spanked her girl, hearing a gasped, then placed her on her lap."as you can see how I spend my evenings and what goes on in this club.Need no explanation on what's happening around here as you can see."She said, pinching her whore's nipple, hearing a moan."As for my pills.Well...I sale about four different kinds of pills..though..one pill has many purposess for it.If you wanna know what they are, then you have to make a buy."she smirked.Ahh, the lovely purple pill.She developed it, but it had many different purposes.Like having a female grow out ears, or a tail.But if they wanted more then one thing, then they have to buy different pills that gave them the different qualities.

"Also....what's your name lady Bluehair.As you should already know.I'm Cherish."she smiled.

"Trust me I know all about who he decides to lay with." Lacey was taken about some as Cherish began vaguely detailing her evening and even her pill sales. This was going almost too easily for her. Sure she had expected not to run into the owner at all. But when she was found out, she definitely had expected herself to roughed up at least. But not even a harming hand had been laid on her yet. Maybe she would be to get out of this unharmed. She smiled a bit at the notion. Oh yes, she would like that very much. But her mind began flooding with all sort of questions. The one that stood out most was... "Wait...why are you telling me all this?"

She squeaked some, tensing. She had really just asked that. Aloud. For Cherish to hear. She cursed herself. She should've just turned to left. Thanked the owner for letting her off so easily, promise not to come back. But not Lacey. Oh no, her mouth was too big for her own good.

"M-my name?" She blinked some. "Lucille Montgomery. Everyone just calls me Lacey though."

Akage walked to one of the waitress/helpers.
he tapped her on the shoulder, becuase she was looking the other way.
"excuse me, do u know where i can get any help around here?"

DJfoids said:
"not a mess, a single sniping job..."
He slides an envelope with all the information on the target inside.
"ill meet you back here when your done...my number is in there as well, now time for some enjoyment..."
he gets up and hopes to be served from one of the ladies

Erik slowly picked up the envelope, letting the weight of it rest in his hands for a minute. He paused from opening it to watch Huney preform. He loved coming here almost as much as he enjoyed a tough kill. Both held his attention for a long time after the deed was done. Cherish always got the best talent, there was no doubt in that.

Pulling his eyes away from the stage, he finally opened the envelope that had been passed. If he was going to do the job, he'd have to do it tonight, which meant leaving the ladies to other men. And here he hope to have a little fun; before the big fun in Turkey.

Manine simply narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms."I didn't ask you asswipe."she said in a cold tone.Who the hell did he think he was, talking to her in such a manner.No one ever questioned her, the only person that could and practically kill her with a single hand movement was Cherish and that was is.Manine stared at the girls once more."Now....let me see some I.D"She looked at the guy."you too.And while your at it.Hand over any concealed weapons that you have.No one brings shit like that in Cherish's house, got it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cherish stared at the girl, her thoughts running wild.She hated when people talked ot themselves, especially in their mind.It was more annoying then speaking out loud, but then, oops...she spoke out loud."Why am I telling you this...Lacey.Well..for one.Your boss can't touch me let alone do shit and you know this."She said, pushing her whore off her lap and stood.She was but a mere inch taller then Lacey, her purple set eyes staring straight into hers.She reached over and grabbed a few strand of that nice blue hair."Look at me...look at the people that work for me and look at the people who would kill anyone that tried to harm me.My club may be recent, but I've been walking and running these streets for a long time.Don Vinalli used to own this part of town, but I kicked his ass out.Now he's in hiding.So like I said.I'm telling you all this, because there's nothing he or anyone else can do."she released the strands of hair and smirked."Now...enjoy yourself.Oh...and if you ask anyone any questions."her smile faded."expect to me thrown over my lap and be spanked...hard.And not with my hand mind you."and with that, Cherish left, heading back to her office, her three thugs following close behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huney was working the stage, touching and rubbing herself.She finally slipped out of her small, black thong and flicked it over to the raging crowd.She was bare, naturally, her skin cream color and smooth.She was sweating, which added more to her sexual appeal.She licked her lips, running a hand down her stomach and cupping herself, moaning."Mmmmm....you want more..."she said, hearing cheers."Then offer more."

People threw more money onto the stage.She eased down, doing the slits, then pushed herself back, going onto her knees, spreading her legs apart and with one hand, parted her sexy pussy lips.Everyone moaned, there eyes locked on the glistened pink area of her core.She stroked herself, crying out in pleasure.She smiled and slowly went back onto her feet.Jus as the song was about to end, she jumpe don the pole, wrapped her legs around it, released her hands and was now upside down.One hand placed on her neck, the other between her legs.She licked her lips and winked, and her show was over.She smiled, standing back on her feet and waved as she headed off the stage.

One of the backstage workers, handed her another thong of hers, this one a bright pink.She slipped into it and slipped into a small tube top that showed off her sculted stomach.She headed out and started to mingle, knowing her money was being collected and sent to Cherish's office to be slit for her.She wondered who was she going to be playing with tonight.

He knew he had gotten under her skin. He was annoying to the ladies, but it usually worked for him in the end. He began to laugh to himself as he listened to her order him around. "Sure thing babe." He pulls out his I.D. showing his cards. "Pick a card, any card. They all tell you the same thing. I'm of age, obviously. And take my business card, maybe your boss would like to hire me for my skills. Maybe she needs me to get rid of someone. Also, there is a tiny problem about the weapons. You see, I don't really carry any. If I need one, I make one."

He gives her a quick demonstration of what he meant. He opens his palm as it slowly glows a light blue. Ice crystals then form together into a little daggar. He then placed the daggar in Manine's palm. "Cool huh? So if you count my powers as a weapon, then I guess you'll have to take me." He laughed to himself. If she attacked, he could easily defend with his ice. Even if she landed a hit, it would hurt, but it won't kill him, not with the titatium armor under his skin. Thank god for cybernetic enhancements.

Sex_Machine said:
He knew he had gotten under her skin. He was annoying to the ladies, but it usually worked for him in the end. He began to laugh to himself as he listened to her order him around. "Sure thing babe." He pulls out his I.D. showing his cards. "Pick a card, any card. They all tell you the same thing. I'm of age, obviously. And take my business card, maybe your boss would like to hire me for my skills. Maybe she needs me to get rid of someone. Also, there is a tiny problem about the weapons. You see, I don't really carry any. If I need one, I make one."

He gives her a quick demonstration of what he meant. He opens his palm as it slowly glows a light blue. Ice crystals then form together into a little daggar. He then placed the daggar in Manine's palm. "Cool huh? So if you count my powers as a weapon, then I guess you'll have to take me." He laughed to himself. If she attacked, he could easily defend with his ice. Even if she landed a hit, it would hurt, but it won't kill him, not with the titatium armor under his skin. Thank god for cybernetic enhancements.

She stared at the seven or so I.D cards he pulled out.Who the hell was this guy.Obviously he was someone who didn't want to be properly identified.She gave one glance at the cards and looked away.She said nothing to him about them, but when it came to the weapons, she raised a brow."you make your weapons."She said, then frowned."And don't call me babe, asshole."she said, watching him do some kind of magic trick.

She looked at the young girl, then her hear piece went off.

"Eagle is flying.Heading back to her nest."

"Copy that.Keep an eye, be there in three."she said.
"Alright.Your clear and you."she said to the girl."Next time you come in here, wear something that doesn't scream rape me cause I'm young clothing alright"She said."and as for you.My boss doesn't need a paid killer.She already has one, so look somewhere else for a job.''Manine could only think, that this guy had balls.Brass balls to seriously be talking to her as if it was his last wish.

Saura smiled at Duke and sat down beside him. "no im not too young, in fact im 19." she said looking over the man she liked what she saw and knew the man was danger but that fear excited her in more ways then one. "and anyways you wouldn't be able to kill me plushie you see he is more then meets the eyes. and id stop you with my magic." she snapped her finger and duke felt a little pressure go along his leg and rub his groin area for a bit as if some ones hand was there. "in fact i can do anything with my magic." she snapped again and the pressure was gone.

Cerberus didn't like how this was going, he loved to watch he have sex with people but this guy wasn't quiet right in the head. and after hearing that Duke would kill him he knew this guy was part of something bad. "ummmmm Sakura? i dont think this guy is that....... safe to hang around."

Sakura gave the Plushie a look that said shut the fuck up or ill kill you then she turned back to duke and smiled.

Duke began to laugh. He loved how Manine was getting annoyed with him. She looked like she wanted to hurt him. "Before you go, I have a message for your boss. Tell her I say hi. Also, I tend to work for the highest bidder, so if someone wants her dead, she better be ready to see me. Although, with chicks like you working for her, she probably won't need to worry about that. Hell, I might be nice enough to tell you who hired me. Just remember that for the future beautiful." She said for him not to call him babe, he has a whole list of other names.

He then turned his attention back to the girl and her doll. He noticed the feeling around his crotch. Normally he would tell her to stop, but he was already excited. "Are you sure you wanna do something like that?" He then used his powers to form a long needle of ice from his finger. He then pointed it at her neck. "Do you know what I can do to you? I can cause great amounts of pain....." He then moved the needle to her crotch area and began rubbing it. "...and pleasure." The needle then melted and he stuck out his hand to her. "The name's Duke, Duke Lucarde."

Sakura smiled and she snapped her fingers again 7 small blades about 2 inches each and on fire (the blue kind) appeared "and my name is Shanna, Shanna Brightstar... and the same can be said for you. you see, my magic allows me to make anything anywhere as-long as it is on the cards.." she got up and sat on the mans lap the blades dissapered and she smiled all the more. "you know that woman pissed me off if you want here is my ID....." she said a ID showing her Fake name floated up from her skirt pocket and up infront of the mans face.

Cerares face palmed "ya Sakura, show a assassin your ID... i swear you should have been born American and blond......"

Sakura looked at the plushie and snapped her fingers the plushie was shot across the room right into some woman's breasts. she smiled at duke "now were what was i saying?"

Duke smiled. She was pretty dangerous for her age, he would have to be careful. "Well, I think you were going to ask me if I was interested in having some fun with you." Of course he had to say that. He already knew she was probably thinking that, with her rubbing his crotch and him rubbing her's. It was only a matter of time.

He then laughed when the plushie was launched away from them. "Well, if that is what you were going to ask me, then yes I will, but I should warn you that I play a little rough." He then began to squeeze her breasts. They were soft, perfect to play with. "How about we go somewhere a little private for our play time?"

she smiled and stood up her ID going back into her pocket. "on the flier it said they have privet room's." she said taking his hand and leading him to the back of the bar tord the room section. giving the Guard 200 she led the man into a red room with a red silk lined bed. " you know i do need help not only with.... personal things but now that i know your a assassin, i need other help. i pay you in.... certen activity's..... if you want......" she said taking off her top she was ready to fuck right then and there but a girl at school said 'the dangerous time like to play a little before having fun.' she didn't know if it was true but she also needed help with a boy problem...... "also do you mind if Cerberus video tapes this? its kind of a thing we do....... well him mostly.. ill send you a copy...."

Cerberus came into the room with his camera red lip stick all over him. "some girl thought i was a Plushie..... im a Power full lion that controls all elements of the clow not a doll......"

Sakura raised a eyebrow and giggled at Cerberus remark about not being a plushie. "don't mind him its a old argument, and when i mean old, i mean from when i was a kid." she giggled again. after all these years the same thing always happens to Cerberus and he always says the same things........old habits are so hard to kick.

"What kind of help did you have in mind?" Duke asked as he removed his jacket. For a young girl, she had a really good body. He then removed his belt with all of his dog tags on them, after that, his pants dropped to the ground. He approached her while he was only in his boxers. His bpdy was covered in scars and tatoos. Bullet and knife wounds covered his body. "Sure, I'm fine with being taped, just as long as it doesn't go public."

He then began. He got on one knee and began to suck on her breasts. His tongue circled her nipples, and he then began to bite down. At the same time, he began rubbing her pussy. "It looks like you're nice and wet down here."

sakura gave a moan and smiled. "well i got a boy problem he... oh..... wont leave me alone we once dated and fucked but when i told him it was over he just wouldn't go away........ he is a stalker now........ can you get rid of him?" she said laying down and began to enjoy how the ma was treating her. "oh ya and so no one gets in our way again.." she snapped her fingers and a pink like shield surrounded the walls of the room. "so that woman don't get in our way again.....

Cerberus didnt like thisguy and Sakura didnt lisen so he started to talk. "Sakura can i leave i dont want to record this....." sakura nodded and a small hole appeared in the shield and he flew out into the bar and sat on the bar table top. "bartender 1 Beer please... make that 2......." he was too annoyed to get them him self. a bright light surrounded him and he turned into his Human form he looked around wondering if he could get so action too.

"Sure thing. You want it to look like some random murder, or do you want me to leave my mark?" He took his killing like a passion. He loved to let people know that it was him that did it. "So I'm guessing you're paying me in advance with this, huh?" He removed his boxers exposing his cock.

He then noticed the shield form around the room. "So you really hate that woman." He wasn't sure what was so bad about her. She was hot, and was tough. He knew that he wasn't done with her, so he'll probably go back to working his magic on her once he has had his fun with Shanna.

"Open your mouth and eat my cock." He stood over her, naked. He was going to have as much fun as he could with her.

Manine simply scowled.She let him go with the beautiful remark, but any other word that came from his mouth would have been his last.She entered the Employee's Only room and headed down the long corridor, till she reached Cherish's office.Before she even opened the door, she heard screaming.Manine raised a brow and pushed the door open, side stepping when an ash tray was flung out the door, almost hitting Manine.She smirked, shutting the door closed."Problems boss?"She asked in a cool tone.

Before Manine showed up, Cherish received a call from her mole.Apperantly Don Vinalli and Don Santigo were teaming up and were now terrorizing her people all around her neighborhood.They were even paying cops.Not only that, but it seemed that the human she offed managed to give them one pill each and weren't going to get more till he was payed more.Cherish was pissed beyong believe and she took her anger out at the ash tray, fllining it and almost missing Manine when she came in."Get your fucking assw armed.Your going head hunting.Bring me that fat son of bitch's Don Vinalli and his cock sucking friend Don Santigo.Think they can mess with me, well no fucking way."She said scowling."I payed the fucking police and sucked cocks just to get there asses away from my club and if they think they can turn their backs on me, hell, fucking no.Manine, take Lou and Big M.Kill anyone that tries to stop you, but I want those two fat asses here."She walked around her desk and up close and personal to Manine.She took her chin and drew Manine close, lips barely brushing hers."Make me happy...and I'll reward you greatly."She said, kissing Manine and pulled away."Go, before day breaks the sky."

Manine blushed, jsut a bit, feeling her Mistress's lips press quickly against her lips.It felt wonderful and Manine was pumped.Not before of the kiss, but because she got to go out killing for joy.She smiled a deadly, killer smile."Do not worry Mistress.I'll bring them back not to damaged."She said and headed towards the left and tapped the wall.It pushed in, then slid to the left, revealing a whole wall of automatics, to semi-automatics.Throwing knives, daggers, explosives, wires, walky talkies, bullet proof vests.Manine already had her semi- 9mm. As well as two Glocks strapped to her hips.She grabbed two knife holsters and wrapped them around her thighs, slipping in twelve 8' throwing pins on each thigh.She grabbed her katanas strapping them to her back and secured herself witha few extra clips.One finished, she closed the wall and simply headed for the front foor.She didn't look at Cherish and slipped out, walking and rapping her knuckles on the Security Office's door.She walked, hearing the door open and two big male demons in black suits stepped out, ready to kill.

Manine slipped back into the club and headed for the exit.She gave a quick glance to the male she had spoken with.The one who insisted on calling her petty names and looked away, heading out.She gave a nod to the bouncer, seeing people simply stare and she was off, heading for the parking lot.In the shadows, she removed a black tarp, revealing her Black Ninja and hopped on, looking at Lou and Big M."We got till two hours before the club closes.I'll go in and search around Don Vinalli's, no doubt he and his best friend are there.Meet up in twenty."She said, reving up her bike.The two lugs nodded and headed for a large, black and cromed out Escalade.Manine dawned her helmet and was off, hitting great speeds, till she was a blur.

She didn't have to be told twice. She turned quickly and weaved her way back towards the bar. She knew Vinalli would hear about this little encounter. There was always someone watching her for the shadows. She knew that. Just becaue she was second-in-command of Vinalli's little gang didn't mean he completely trusted her. She was just good at what he usually asked of her. Spy missions to other druglords...or in this case, drugmistresses usually wasn't part of her job description. Little did she know that her boss was currently being hunted down by Manine on Cherish's orders.

Lacey hoisted herself onto a stool, ordering the strongest drink that the club offered. She smiled sweetly at the bartender, talking the man up a bit before he agreed to paying for the drink himself. She blew the man a kiss and began sipping from the tall glass. She was going to in for a night. That was for certain. She thought it was because that fat bastard was going to tear her head off for messing up. But in reality, there was a good chance that she would be the newest leader of the gang. If she chose to take the spot of course.

She sighed and rested her head on the bar top. Dawn would be coming soon. She would have face whatever when the sun went up. For now...she would enjoy what remained of her evening and her enemy's club.

Sakura smiled giving her lips a little lick she grabbed the mans dick lightly giving a few strokes. "i don't care how you killed him just do it....." she then took his dick into her mouth her tong playing with his head a bit and her mouth working its magic on the rest. her cell popped out of her skirt pocket and flew up to the man showing the Data on the boy. his name and address was showed to his. she took the cock out her mouth and spoke again. "and this is only pre-payment right now ill fuck you now, and after its done........" she went back to work on Duke's cock.

Cerberus looked at the woman neer him and walked over to Lacey. "hello there you dont look to happy, is something wrong? or is it your tiered?" he said lightly sitting beside her. he looked over the woman and liked what he saw but he didn't want to scare the girl away with hat Sakura called his "Pervertness"...

She looked up at the man, arching a brow at him. So far this evening she had been invisible to most everyone. The only people who paid her any attention were the few that noticed Manine leading her to the VIP area. But that handful of people quickly forgot, preoccupied with their own agendas. She turned a bit in the stool, facing him a little more. The alcohol was slowly spreading through her body, warming her cheeks with a faint blush.

"There's too much wrong with this night." She sighed some, before mentally kicking herself. Great way to sound like a emo goth. She frowned, chugging the last bits of her drink. She hissed as the alcohol left a path of fire as it slid down her throat.

While Manine went to kill off a fat ass Don Vinalli, Cherish changed outfits in her office.She donned a micro mini that ruffled as was a blood red color.A blood red corsette that incintuated her large breasts, her hair let loose and a small red skull clip to the side of her hair.She licked her red lipstick lips and sauntered out of her office and back to the dance floor.She gave a quick playful spank to Huney and headed for the bar.Yeah she could have had a drink brought to her in the V.I.P section, but she loved to mingle.She smiled at a few patrons, blowing kisses to them, nodding and approving when they were bumping and grinding.She walked up to the bar counter, tapped it nice and hard and her favorite bar keep placed her favorite, Bloody Mary on the counter.She grabbed the drink and before she took a swig, her eyes caught something blue."Well, well well...drinking your sorrows away Lacey."she said, moving next to her in a vacant stool.She saw a male sitting next to Lacey and she smiled."Hmmm..never mind.Seems someone is already taking care of you, just like someone is about to take care of your boss."

She took a swig and sighed in content, the alcohol burning her throat hard."You think you can run a big gang?If not...you cxan work for me Lacey girl, I wouldn't mind having someone else by my side, and I know Manine will simply enjoy your company."

Duke was holding back the moans of pleasure. She was surprisingly good for her age. Very few women he's sleeped with would please him in such a way. He then looked at the cell phone and memorized the information.

"Alright, I'll have to take you up on that. He'll be dead whithin the week. Just need to take care of a few personal things, and I'll get to work on your boy here." By personal things, he meant Manine. He wasn't done with her yet, and he was going to make sure that she won't forget about him.

A few moans slipped out as he grabbed her head and forced his cock into her mouth. "Fuck baby, you're good at this." He shouted as he face fucked her.

Manine arrived at a large estate, the fence high and made of concrete, the top lined with electric wiring.As if that can keep her out.She moved her Ninja over to a large bush, turning the engine off and slipped her helmet off.She settled her barret back on her head, adjusted it and looked around.When she saw a black Escalade with the lights off, she smiled.The Escalade parked in a corner, then within twenty seconds, Lou and Big M appeared infront of her.It was so good to have incubus that can flash around.

"Ready for party crashing."she said looking her men up and down.

Both incubuses only nodded.Big M placed a large hand on her shoulder and all three flashed ontop of the large estates roof.She peered down a glass floor, seeing Vinalli and Santigo."Bastard think they have it easy."she said, seeing a few woman naked and bruised, even bleeding.Both men were wearing robes."Alright guys.Grab and bag the fatasses, I'll deal with backup.Leave civilians alive."She said and in an instant, her hand drew out her semi's and they flashed inside the room where her targets were.

Both men were startled, the woman fled and hid, screaming and crying.Vinalli called for help and fled, along with Santigo, though they wouldn't get far.Manine watched as her guys took their sweet time going after them.And Manine, she quirked a brow, seeing atleast a dozen men appear in black suits, weapons drawn."party time boys."She said and a gun fight broke out.

sakura smiled and moved her head to the trusts and pull's of his hands. she took almost all of it in her mouth she knew how to deep thought with out gagging now-adays it was the price of her sexual frenzy's seeing almost all men loved to be sucked before they actually fucked her. she lightly grabbed the mans balls squeezing them lightly and caressing them trying to make him cum in her mouth.

Cerabis heard what the woman had said to Lacey and raised a eyebrow. "well i might be... but she is her own person and i think she will choose what is best for her........" he said to the woman who came up to them "for me the night isn't doing so well...... first sakura was accused of being underage, and now she's fucking some assassin although i told her not to......" he said lightly more to him self.... "oy the curse of being a sun lion........ having to follow sakura around as a plushie...... not as a human or the police will be called, or as my true self the Lion form seeing animal swat will get on my ass........." he called for another drink as he downed his in one gulp. he turned to Lacey again, "can i buy you a drink?"

He moaned a little louder, feeling her play with his balls. He knew that he couldn't hold out much longer. He then began to thrust a little harder, making her choke on his cock. " I'm gonna cum. Drink it all up." He ordered her as he was nearing his limit.

He finally couldn't hold it anymore. He thrusted his cock in all the way and released his cum into her mouth. He held it in there for a moment, making sure every bit of cum came out. "There, how does it taste?" He asked while breathing heavily, he hadn't fucked like that in a while. "Ready for more?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom