Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

Jack was walking down the mean streets of the city. He just finished his last case and need some time to relax. He walked these streets for a few years and often passes by Club Blood. He nevers enters because he's usually working on another mystery. With his new free time he decided to take a gamble and head on in. He removed his hat to let his long dark hair loose. His black coat was full of bullet holes and wore a striped tshirt and Black jeans. "Hmm...this place is cozy..." he thought to himself and looks around the area.

Zarian opened the door to the bar after cleaning him self of the blood on his face, and watched as his friend got his as handed to him.
"Idiot, you really fucked up." Zarian helped his friend to his feet after he got his ass handed to him. "Please forgive this moron, he has a idiot streak a mile long." Zarian held his hand out to shake the womans hand dropping his friend back onto the ground passed out.

He had to take his shades off. He was so amazed at this place that he had to see the lights all around. "Why I keep passing this place, I'll never know" he said to himself. He finally found a bar in this place and head there. He passing a crowd and nod his head along the way, he finally reached the bar table and sat down. Eyeing his favorite bottle of whiskey, he call for the barkeep for service.

Lustfull_Sin said:
((Shame on me for missing this.So sorry Kill))

Lou smiled as he continued to eat out the delicious human's pussy.Sweet nectar coating his tongue as Anne came once more, again and again.This was something he liked when it came to his job.Yeah, he was a killer, but he knew how to work a female.Like he said, he didn't deal with humans much and he was by far more brutal and harsher on the demon females, though with Anne, he rather like the sensuality of this so called love-making. Spreading her even more, she pulled away a fine, thing line of his saliva connected from his tongue to her cunt and he simply licked it, breaking the tie."I'm gonna fuck you."He simply said and pulled the egg from her pussy, turning it off and tossing it next to her.Wanting her to enjoy this even more, he grabbed onto her, raised her as she positioned himself under her.Her knees settled on each side of him, she let Anne work herself on his cock."Ride me Anne.Fuck yourself with this dick of mine."he said, taking hold of his cock, rubbed her pussy with the head, then with one simply thrust, he bucked his hips up, penetrating her sweet pussy fully in one simply and swift move.

"Fuuuck~"He groaned, settling his hands on her knees."Ride me Anne.Fucking ride me."

[[That's fine ^_^]]

Anne shivered more as the demon worked his tongue. She was amazed by his skill, not expecting a huge guy such as him to be so talented and precise, gentle as well. Her legs moved for him as he spread them wide, Anne trying to smile as he moved his face back. Her eyes widened as he spoke, in excitement. Finally, the torture had driven her crazy and she needed him inside of her. She shook and groaned as he pulled the juice-covered egg from her pussy, leaving the one in her ass to vibrate and tease her as he lifted her bound body up and over him. She moaned as he rubbed her entrance for a moment, then let out a whine as he started to thrust, pushing himself inside fast. Tied up, gagged, left to his whims... She was like some kind of fuck-toy, and she loved it. Her hips pushed back, legs lifting her to ride up and down on his hard, long cock. In this position it penetrated even deeper, sending shocks of ecstasy all through her. Hearing him moan and command her pushed her more, moving up and down on him faster while groaning loudly.

With each room the scenes she witnessed became more and more progressively enticing. A bondage room with several people of a variety of species and fashions, chained to the walls and beds, more treating them to beating or sexual torture. Still more with fur pie everywhere the eye could see. She stumbled upon more and more imaginative scenarios as she made her way towards the top of the club. Coming to end of the row of rooms she moved towards the east, determined to find herself someone to play with if it took her all night. Not a particularly vain person Silvara was unaware of the eyes following her throughout the club as she moved along with a drunken stumble. Her short bouncing dress and red heels catching the glances of several patrons that evening. She tried the first of a new line of doors only to find it locked. The gilded handle warm to her touch, apparently the room beyond was closed of the her wandering eyes. She lingered for a moment imagining what might be transpiring behind the heavy frame of the door, then slid along to the next in the series. An empty room. The walls a deep red plush, several couches and soft spaces placed around the room for couples to enjoy as they might choose. Since she was unpartnered at the moment she felt it would be rude to cavort the space. Someone else might want it in the mean time. Moving along a couple slipped behind her. See, she thought.

Sighing and starting to lose her calm demeanor she tried every door to find all the rest locked tight. Finally making it to a slightly darker hallway. Following along it in the hopes of finding something exciting at the end she found herself in front of the largest door of all. A sturdy set of double doors which apparently swung outward on heavily protected hinges. It looked like this door could withstand anything that might hit it, or explode upon it. Full intrigued by what might lie behind she tried the nob. It was locked, but something was calling to her beyond the modern appearance.

Unsure of what was propelling her to do so, and unknowing of why she listened to her instincts at that moment, she knocked. It was intended to be a soft knock, in case not to interrupt, but the pounds came heavy and sudden. Vibrating her hand and arm as the knocking echo resonated through the empty hall.

He sighs a big relief sigh after haveing three bottles of his favorite whisky. He didn't look nor appeared durnk since he often drinks it. Paying the bartender, he grabs his hat and continued his exploration of this place. He fiin found some coat racks and hanged his coat on it. "Now I can move eaiser..." he thought. His eyes quickly shifted hearin a loud noise down the hall.

He begins to wlak down that area. He started to have goosebumps as each door he tries to open was locked tight. The noise got louder and he continues on. His walk became a jog as he knew that he was heading into dangerous grounds. "Goddamnit, open already" he grunted as every door he tried was bolted shut. His jog finally became a run as the echoing noise got louder. He finally reaches a large door whe a lady was there knocking. "Excuse me, miss." His calmly said and gently tapping her shoulder.

Shocked by the tap on her should Silvara turned to see the man before her. He stunk of whiskey but seemed to be holding his own. Since there had yet to be an answer at the door she turned her confusion of the gentleman to a bright smile. Her eyes reflecting the light of the club down the hall. "What can I do for you?"

He looks at the big door and tries to open it. He banged on it once the echoed down the hall and sighs. "Crap, another dead end. I'm looking for some answers about this place. It's my first time here and everything about this is screaming 'mystery' all over," he tells her with his mouth covered. He didn't want to expose too much of his alcoholic breath to her. Though an alcoholic detective, he still has manners.

She giggled at his trying to be polite before reaching out and touching his wrist gently.

"You needn't cover your desires in front of me," she giggled. "Unfortunately I cannot help you with your inquires. I too am new to this place but it seems you can live out anything here. One the far side of the building there are more rooms that are more fitted to the well... common taste."

"I that so? Well then, I better check them out. Of couse, you can come with me and see if we both have something in common besides being new here," he smiled. He lightly blushed at her as he touched his waist. He retuens the favor by gently caressing her cheek.

Silvara looked the man up and down. He was far from unattractive and his soft touch was like sensation gold when he lightly brushed her cheek with his fingers. Her eyes sparkled even in the darker end of the hall. Since they were just off the beaten path of the main party life the surrounding space was slightly quieter. The sudden distraction of a man was an incredible jolt for the young scientists loins. For an instant she envisioned him slamming her against the wall and ravaging her right there. A curling tendril fell between her softly green eyes. They were grayer in the dark light with just a hint of red around the iris. She stepped slightly closer to him, letting her hand slip from his wrist up his arm to his neck and then his head, feeling his muscles through his shirt. Her fingernails traced his skull as she messaged his head. She swayed her shoulders ever so slightly, almost stretching her upper body without hardly moving. Her lips just parted, breathing heavier. She could feel the heat of his body and smell his slight anxiety. She hadn't been aroused in some time and it was practically taking hold of her.

Jack had to admit it, she was smoking hot. He would have never expected this from wondering, no, it was usually something worse. Her soft touch sent a small shiver down his spine. He never felt that feeling since his honeymoon with his now ex-wife. He allowed her to expolre his body feeling every muscle on him as his hand glided down her cheek to her waist. It was oh so hypnotising to him looking in to her eyes. It was a certin mood he was soon feeling, one that he thought he lost years go. He move a bit closer to her, placeing her back to the big doors. The more she felt him, the more he felt her. He soon notice her breathing and it matches his. With out thinking nor saying another word, he tilts her head up and gently kisses her soft lips. His arms soon wrapped around her waist, not wanting to let go of this lustful feeling.

Scotty Rage said:
((Oh! Candy! Gimme gimme gimme! <,<))

As Cherish repositioned herself, stealing Dell's attention back from the sounds that had gotten it only briefly and announcing she'd let Big M handle it, he grinned as he watched her. "Yes, on to...business," he echoed back at her as she uncrossed her legs and slipped one against his groin once more. He rather enjoyed the way she used her entire body to get a man aroused. As she began to unbutton his shirt and jacket, he grinned and tilted his head as she offered to be careful about wrinkling it. "I have twenty of these suits, and can buy more anytime. By all means, don't hold back."

He then leaned over to whisper in her ear as she mentioned being a biter, nibbling at the lobe playfully. "Mmm...I have a secret. I like biters, and I'm one myself." His fangs weren't as long as hers, but they could be felt all the same when he had nibbled at her. As she began to work on his belt, he could only chuckle softly. "Now where's the fun if I make it all easy for you? And that suit you mentioned? I'd like to see that on you some time, jacket open and no panties preferably." He then bit at her neck playfully as his own hands went about helping her out of her clothing as well, first taking her hat and tossing it aside to let her hair fall free before working at her suit to get it undone and off of her. Hearing more commotion outside, this time he simply ignore it in favor of making their own commotion in here. "And for the record," he added with a smile. "I've been fucked in the office of a club a time or two, though I'm thinking this might be the best of those if you walk the walk like you talk the talk."

She purred like a playful cat would.She pulled at his buckle, tugging the belt anf finally popping his pant button free from its hold.With slender fingers, the pulled his zipper down oh so slowly."Then if you do not mind, I guess I'll show this suit of yours some attention, though don't get pissy when its all wrinkled and ripped."She chuckled working her hands up his body only to work at his shirt buttons now."Mmm and I'll be happy to show off my little Armani suit, that is...if will be working with each other longer then intended Dell.That would most certainly be fun."With the last button down, she pushed his shirt open, running her nails down along his chest, leaving small little red impressions on his skin.

"Fuck.I can already taste you in my mouth.'Licking her lips, she looked up at him, hunger in her eyes."I wonder what should we do first my dear, sweet killer."She slipped a finger between the waist band of his briefs."Should I have my way or let you have yours."

Sex_Machine said:
Duke smiled as he picked up the pace. As he moved faster, he began smacking her ass even harder. He enjoyed hearing her moans and screams, not really caring about who's name she was saying. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum." He said as he was nearing his limit. Although it pained him to do it, she said that she wanted him to cum on her. "CUMING!" He shouted as he finally reached his climax. He pulled out his cock and ejaculated all over her body. Trying to catch her breath, he put her down, waiting for her reaction to everything.

Avie continued to enjoy his massive cock in the fullest. His meatrod simply impressed her every single time. The feeling in pussy mouths was orgasmic to say the least, even though she played with her clit while getting fucked. She felt his hands on her ass, including the spanking she craveds, almost orgasmed from such spark. The succubus was overwhelmed from pleasure, all of Duke's attention caused her to let out a cry, still grinding her pussy sweet pussy inside his hot cock. It felt amazing as she was already close to her peak.

As he held the back of their heads, she knew he would gift them gloriously. Avie's breath held as she opened their mouth as wide as it would go. Each spasm of his manhood sent a hot, sticky flood of his seed to cover her face and body. She reveled in the pleasure she saw written within his features as his groan filled the tent, music to their ears. With the last stroke of his hand, the last jettison of seed filling her hungry mouth to the brim, she closed their lips and held his taste within her wanton mouth. Her tongues slipped through the thickness, coating their teethes as they felt the warmth of his body from within.

The silver-skinned succubus swallowed his massive load, while the lips remaind open as she opened the back of her throat and felt his seed slide effortlessly down. She let her hands slid down his thighs to rest on her own as she cleared all signs from her mouth, swallowing each drop he had given her. "So perfect. I think it's time that we rejoin the party. I'm sure you have other girls that you wanna bang," she told him with a wink.

Silver117 said:
Jack had to admit it, she was smoking hot. He would have never expected this from wondering, no, it was usually something worse. Her soft touch sent a small shiver down his spine. He never felt that feeling since his honeymoon with his now ex-wife. He allowed her to expolre his body feeling every muscle on him as his hand glided down her cheek to her waist. It was oh so hypnotising to him looking in to her eyes. It was a certin mood he was soon feeling, one that he thought he lost years go. He move a bit closer to her, placeing her back to the big doors. The more she felt him, the more he felt her. He soon notice her breathing and it matches his. With out thinking nor saying another word, he tilts her head up and gently kisses her soft lips. His arms soon wrapped around her waist, not wanting to let go of this lustful feeling.

Her body pulsed as his hands ran down her sides to her waist. His lips like silk against her. She wanted to give into him right there but something was pulling at her thoughts. She was so in-tuned to that damn door. Not knowing what was behind it and not caring, but drawn to it none the less. She felt like there was some reason she needed whoever was in there to answer. Whatever it was though it could wait, she wasn't about to let the beautiful man's attention go unrewarded. She returned his kiss with fever, pushing against him. Her hands slipped behind his head and pulled him closer as she darted her tongue exploringly in and out of his soft lips. She could taste the whiskey on his breath, but it only fueled her passion. Feeling the cold wall behind her she moaned unintentionally. It felt good to relax at last.

It's been years after the divorce that he felt this good in a long time. He felt her tongue and retuned the favor by letting his tongue tango with hers. He was glad that she didn't ran away from his whisky breath, it was all he had living alone in his office after all. His eyes looking at the big doors only for a second until focusing it back on her. "Your body feels good against mine," Jack whispers to her. and kissed down her neck and nibbleing at it a bit. His hands finally reached under her shirt and rubs her smooth skin more. His waist grinding againt hers hoping she would moan more for him.

His hands were soft against her body. He must work in an office she thought, uncaring of whether she was right or not. She could feel his bulge growing against her as their kiss deepened. His lips caressing her flesh were almost too much to bare. She melted at his touch and inhaled sharply as his fingers brushed against her nipple through her bra. Rolling her head back against the wall she moaned again. A longer, deeper moan. It had been too long since she had felt a man's touch. The wetness between her legs threatened to drip through her panties and work it's way down her thigh. Her hands rubbed at his skull, one slipping down to his back and grabbing at him as his lips and teeth continued their arousing display.

He could tell that they had another thing in common besides being lost in this club. They both been having a lustful desire that they hadn't experience for a long while. His lips and tongue continued to play with hers as his hands toyed her her bra covered breasts. He only broke the kiss only to remove her shirt as well was his. He places her hand on his six-pack abs that twitched at her touch. He soon lifts up her bra to get a good view at them before continuing to rub and pinch them gently. "I love your hot body," he whispered to her brefore slowly licking her neck up into another kiss.

Darkuss Walked into the club and looked around lightly he watched as men had there fun be it dancing or other his eyes were dark almost like they were lifeless, he smiled lightly and walked over to the bar and sat down he looked up lightly at the bar keep taking out some munny from his pocket. "hey Barkeep, get me your strongest.... im feeling a bit brave tonight." hed look around at the other people and took out his cell as it started to beep at him and started to text back to his people telling him to to bother him unless it was a Gang war or another one of them were in trouble. he put his cell up and waited for his drink.

(You know Silver....I'm wearing a dress)

His hands crawled their way up her dress, caressing the soft skin of her breasts as he continued his barrage of kisses. She shivered as a breeze wrapped around the corner of the hall from somewhere. She couldn't tell why but her body erupted in goosebumps, and it wasn't from the man touching her. Her body stiffened slightly and her eyes became alert. She felt as if they were no longer alone.

"A moment my dear...I. I need to get some air."She said before kissing his lips gently and sliding sideways away from his grasp. Her round butt bounced with each step as she made her way back to the lighted hall.

((My fault...simple error))

He nod his head before she moved from under him. "Of course..." he said as he grabs his shirt to put it back on. His soon looked at her as she traveled down the hall. He grin soon peeked acrossed from his face. and decided to follow her. Needless to say, he was attractive to her.

Duke just smirked as he finished catching his breath. "Yea, I could do that. Gotta do something to pass the time. Anyway, that was great. We should do this again sometime, and without Cherish's rules." He laughed as he began pulling his pants back up. He then kept an eye on Avie to make sure that she was alright.

"You need me to help you with anything?" He wanted to make sure she would be able to get around just fine. She sounded like she wore herself out with him, and he'd feel bad if he just left her without making sure she was fine.

Killdozer said:
[[That's fine ^_^]]

Anne shivered more as the demon worked his tongue. She was amazed by his skill, not expecting a huge guy such as him to be so talented and precise, gentle as well. Her legs moved for him as he spread them wide, Anne trying to smile as he moved his face back. Her eyes widened as he spoke, in excitement. Finally, the torture had driven her crazy and she needed him inside of her. She shook and groaned as he pulled the juice-covered egg from her pussy, leaving the one in her ass to vibrate and tease her as he lifted her bound body up and over him. She moaned as he rubbed her entrance for a moment, then let out a whine as he started to thrust, pushing himself inside fast. Tied up, gagged, left to his whims... She was like some kind of fuck-toy, and she loved it. Her hips pushed back, legs lifting her to ride up and down on his hard, long cock. In this position it penetrated even deeper, sending shocks of ecstasy all through her. Hearing him moan and command her pushed her more, moving up and down on him faster while groaning loudly.

He couldn't help, but thrust his hips up, pounding her pussy from under the porr girl.She was good, she felt right, and by god, she looked fucking beautiful, her body covered in a sheen of sweet, her skin flushed with pleasure.He groaned, moving his hand, thumb rubbing at her clit to get her even more excited."Oh Fuck Anne, you feel so fucking good."He groaned, panting hard now.He needed to cum, wanted to, but not yet, not until she did, over and over again.Only then would he fill her delicious pussy up with his hot, thick cum.Fuck who was he kidding.The way she grinded into him, the way her pussy sucked and clamped around his dick, the way she moaned and cried out in pleasure.It was all to much.

Moving his hips faster, he rubbed her clit faster as well."Gonna..cum Anne."He said and thrusted up hard, pulling her down hard as he shot his load, deep within her.It was too much that it actually seeped out from within her, falling around his hips as well as smearing her thighs.Grunting, he fell back onto the bed, relaxing, breathing hard and unable to say anything.

His new sex fiend rode him hard and fast, hips pounding up and down against his thrusts. Anne let out loud groans through the ball-gag, her eyes open and staring down at him. His body was amazing to her, and her gaze moved down him to look at their crotches, whining more in pleasure as she watched his hard, thick cock penetrate her sopping pussy. The pressure of an orgasm had just happened a few minutes ago, and yet it was drawing up again, the feel of his dick pounding into her, his thumb rubbing and teasing her clit as well, she couldn't help it.

It thrilled her to hear him say he was cumming, Anne needed his load inside of her, loving the feel of his seed shooting and being in her dripping cunt. As they gave a final thrust and came, the gag did little to block her scream of pleasure as the ecstasy erupted through her, feeling her own juices flowing uncontrollably out of her pussy and down their bodies. It was joined by his own cum, filling her up and flowing out when no more could fit inside her. She slowly laid back on the bed, nearly numb from all of the pleasure she'd just felt.

dark kitsune said:
Zarian opened the door to the bar after cleaning him self of the blood on his face, and watched as his friend got his as handed to him.
"Idiot, you really fucked up." Zarian helped his friend to his feet after he got his ass handed to him. "Please forgive this moron, he has a idiot streak a mile long." Zarian held his hand out to shake the womans hand dropping his friend back onto the ground passed out.

Manine managed to give the other idiot a good once over, breaking his nose, as well as knocking him stupid.When the other one returned, she only raised a brow, seeing him pick his friend up."Idiots aren't welcome here.Know that alright.Next time I see a fight and you're involved, I won't go easy on you."She said, seeing him extend his hand, though he dropped his friend.Holding a smile, she only stared at the hand that was offered, though did not shake it."Am I gonna have trouble with you, or are you going to behave, because it seems-"She looked around"-a few of the girls have an eye on you.And I don't want to be nagged as to why I pounded your face in.So we cool or no?"
YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss Walked into the club and looked around lightly he watched as men had there fun be it dancing or other his eyes were dark almost like they were lifeless, he smiled lightly and walked over to the bar and sat down he looked up lightly at the bar keep taking out some munny from his pocket. "hey Barkeep, get me your strongest.... im feeling a bit brave tonight." hed look around at the other people and took out his cell as it started to beep at him and started to text back to his people telling him to to bother him unless it was a Gang war or another one of them were in trouble. he put his cell up and waited for his drink.

Huney licked her lips and fixed her hair, already in another outfit, this being a crimson colored mini cocktail dress, her black hair let loose, eyes glittering with dark eye shadow.She headed for the bar, tapping it with her hand and quickly got her drink faster then any other person's.Downing her vodka, she sighed, her cat ears twitching.The last guy had a thing for cats and wanted her to use the purple pill which bestowed her with ears, though not for long.Looking to her side, she smiled when she saw a handsome man sitting on a stool, waiting for his drink.She tapped the counter and motioned her head to the gentleman, who quickly got his drink."you should thank me, else you would have waited a long time for that drink."She smiled, midnight eyes scanning his face."I'm Huney, though they call me Sweet Charity here.I'm a dancer, though I can be other things if you want."She winked, chuckled as she got another drink from the keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom