Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

The woman nodded, shuddering and moaning loudly as the vibrating toy was slipped around her hole, teasing it and torturing her. She cried out through the gag, loudly from the pleasure as he slipped the egg inside. Her cunt started to flow, feeling the vibrations from inside her ass causing her to release an orgasm. She loved the teasing and torturing, having him decide whether or not she experienced pleasure, tying her up and cutting off her sight and voice. Her back arched and she moaned loudly once more, feeling the smaller toy trace along her body, rubbing against her nipples and sliding down to rest against her clit. Her pleasured groans increased in intensity as the waves started to fluctuate as he adjusted the settings, slowing the eggs down, quickly speeding them up and then bringing them down once more. The torture was killing her, and she needed more.

Duke smiled at her. "Yea, I want you so much. I want to ram your pussy with my cock. I want to hear you scream, scream my name, your name, anyone's name, just scream. I want you so bad." He said as he began fingering her as a little harder, hoping to speed up the process. He also began sucking on her tits, biting on the nipples.

"I want to fuck you so hard. Let me put it in." He asked, not wanting to wait any longer. He was so hard, that it began to hurt. He was about to start, regardless of her answer.

When he continued to finger her pussy, Avie felt her body shiver and clit throbbed more. "Mmmm." She fell over onto her side while he continued to tease her with precision legs. She felt how wet she was, her pussy so sensitive to touch. Sex felt so good to her before, but not this. She laid back while he toyed her dripping cunt like a ravaging slut. "Please! Fuck me." The sensation was taking over her completely now. Her nipples were fully erect, her left hand moving to lightly rub her left nipple. Her right hand was constantly moving. Fingering her entrance and massaging her clit, switching back and forth between the two. "I need it! Please!"

Tears began to roll down her cheeks. She couldn’t believe the filthy words leaving her lips. But she couldn’t ignore the tingling sensation between her legs and her hunger to feel his manhood. Juices flowed from her snatch like a creek. All it wanted was attention. She was drooling with need. She spread her legs wide, fingering her soaked cunt right in front of him with begging eyes. "I want you inside of me!!"

Duke smirked as he heard her beg him to fuck her. He felt satisfaction as he watched her whine and beg for his cock. He wanted her badly as well, but he was a little better at hiding it. Debating on whether or not he should tease her, he continued fingering her asshole. "Maybe I should tease you a little more, if you want my cock that badly." He laughed as he leaned in to kiss her. His tongue went into her mouth, dancing with her tongue.

As he kissed her, he held her hips, and thrusted his cock into her pussy. It wasn't as tight as Manine's, but it still felt incredible. It felt as if his cock was being massaged by her hot pussy. He then gently pulled his cock out, only to thrust it back in. He continued to move his hips as he looked into the succubus' eyes. "So, how does it feel for you?"

"It feels so fucking good inside of me! You're the best!" Avie screamed out louder and louder as she felt him pick up the pace. She lifted her head up in the air a bit so she could watch as he rammed his cock deep inside of her. She could feel his cock hitting all of her insides. It was such a good feeling. She was really screaming out loud now because the pleasure was so intense. She knew there was no way she could last much longer, not when this felt so good.

"Keep fucking me like that, it feels so fucking good!" the gray-skinned succubus screamed out, making sure her back was arched so he could get really deep inside of her. She was very shocked with how good he was fucking her . She knew it was possible for a guy to fuck her this hard and fast, but not a human. It was everything and more than she had ever wanted. "You feel so perfect inside of me, almost like you were made for me!" She told him as she stared back into his eyes. "Oh god Cherish!!" she screamed out her boss's name under the direct orders from the owner, trying to avoid major punishment.

Duke continued ramming her. Hearing Cherish's name screamed, he tried to hold back bursting into laughter. I knew Cherish would put her up to this, trying to make him feel less of a man by hearing her scream another person's name. "Put your arms around me, and hold on tight." He said to her as he lifted her. He held on to her until he leaned her against the wall.

"Now I can fuck you a little harder." He smirked as he began thrusting again. This time, he moved a little faster, and got a little more rough with her. He started smacking her ass and squeezing and pulling her breasts.

Killdozer said:
The woman nodded, shuddering and moaning loudly as the vibrating toy was slipped around her hole, teasing it and torturing her. She cried out through the gag, loudly from the pleasure as he slipped the egg inside. Her cunt started to flow, feeling the vibrations from inside her ass causing her to release an orgasm. She loved the teasing and torturing, having him decide whether or not she experienced pleasure, tying her up and cutting off her sight and voice. Her back arched and she moaned loudly once more, feeling the smaller toy trace along her body, rubbing against her nipples and sliding down to rest against her clit. Her pleasured groans increased in intensity as the waves started to fluctuate as he adjusted the settings, slowing the eggs down, quickly speeding them up and then bringing them down once more. The torture was killing her, and she needed more.

Lou could only smile, seeing how lovely she looked, her back arched from the intense pleasure she was receiving."Well look at that.Your pussy is soaked and its wetting the bed.Naughty human you are Anne.And you even came, didn't you?"he said, hearing only moans"Well didn't you...Anne?"He asked again, amping the vibration on the blue vib, leaving the pink one on low still.Her moans were music to his ears, lovely as they echoed through out the room.Being nice now, she moved the little pink egg and gently probed at her pussy, parting her wet folds, until the egg was now nestled inside her wet cunt."I'm gonna make you cum so many times Anne, you'll eventually beg for my cock again."He said a bit devilish.He amped up the pink egg and watched as both her holes twitched and vibrated.

Anne simply moaned as he reprimanded her about her juices wetting the bed. They seemed to be endless as it dripped from her pussy, down past her other hole, along her cheeks and to the bed. She nodded as he asked, whining and moaning loudly when he turned the egg that was in her ass up more, shivering and crying out as she felt the vibrations from in her hole. The torture drove her wild, and not being able to move or speak intensified it. She already was begging for him to fuck her once more in her mind, but was just able to moan to him when she felt the smaller egg slip past her folds and vibrate more. Her cries got louder and louder, another orgasm releasing a wave of fluids from her pussy, flowing past the egg and his fingers onto the already soaked sheets.

Her arms wrapped around his him, wanting to keep him this close for as long as possible. Wanting to see the pleasure on his face Avie forced herself to open her eyes again, moaning when he stakes his claim on her. His fingers dig into the skin on her hips and the succubus doesn’t care in the least. He can do anything as long as he keeps his cock deep inside of her aching pussy.

And just as she had thought it takes only another stroke of his before she comes undone around him, her body already so high, she clamps down around him tightly.

Still he was able to move and through her hazy mind she feels him moving in and out again and again even as she screams Cherish's name. His thrusts didn't allow her body to come down, however. To Avie it felt as though she just might orgasm around him, only slowly is she regaining an ounce of control over her body and mind, her inner walls still tightening around the man's cock every time he pulls back, unwilling to release him. Just when she thinks her body was coming down Duke starts to move faster. Avie's head rolls back and she is craning her neck, moaning in delight. This was beyond her wildest imagination. She can't answer him, still too high and coming closer to the edge yet again, barely believing he could drive her so wild. He can’t really expect her to answer, she thought, not able to form anything other than a moan with her throat.

It was like any other night when he entered the club. Raising a hand to run his fingers through his long, dark hair, his green eyes scanned the crowd slowly. Straightening the collar of his yellow shirt, then adjusting his black tie before tugging the hem of his Armani jacket to make sure he was presentable, Dell walked inside after presenting the bouncer with a fifty when asked for his ID. He pushed and wove his way through the crowd gracefully, hardly disturbing anyone in his passing. He was like a ghost, almost, silent and smooth. Unlike most people here, he had come for a very specific purpose. Finally he spotted what he'd been looking for as he waded through the masses that shuffled about on the dance floor.

Pursing his lips gently, he quickly began to push his way past people toward his goal. The man, dressed in denim and leather and sporting a wild haircut, had been in a corner speaking with someone, exchanging money for some sort of colored pills, when he just happened to turn and catch sight of Dell. His eyes widened and he immediately turned to run, scrambling away and toward the back of the club in a desperate search for any exit that would get him away from the man who pursued him. Cursing under his breath, Dell tried to pry himself away from the crowd as it closed in, finally breaking through the other side of the jumbled mass to see his target darting down a hallway. "Damnit," he muttered before running after the man.

As he quickly passed down the hallway, his feet seemed to move a bit faster than a human's should, and no matter how dark it got, it was as if he could see perfectly, like the hallway was brightly lit. He managed to avoid several collisions staying on the trail of the rogue he was chasing, and finally found him trying to force open an outside door in the back. "Come on, Jimmy," Dell said as he stepped out of the shadows. "Just come with me quietly and face the music for what you did. I'm sure they'll at least give you a chance to tell your side of the story."

The one called Jimmy smirked, shaking his head as he turned to face his pursuer. "I don't think so. They don't wanna give me a second chance, or they wouldn't have sent you after me. But you see, I still got the advantage over you," he said as his form began to grow, his clothes ripping and tearing as his muscles increased dramatically in size. His face began to contort, his mouth and nose stretching into a canine muzzle as his ears grew pointed and shifted toward the top of his head. Within seconds there stood an eight foot tall hybrid of wolf and man where Jimmy had been, and it wasn't happy. Immediately it lunged at Dell, who for some reason seemed neither surprised or nervous.

Faster than the eye could see, Dell had both hands in front of him, a .45 in each of them, and began firing into the werewolf. He never moved from his spot, simply emptying the clips into the creature, every shot hitting the chest. As the wolf took the shots, it fumbled, and then fell at the feet of the man who had shot it down, growling and whimpering. "Silver, Jimmy. You had to see that coming," the hunter said to his prey as he raised one of the guns to aim at the wolf's head. Placing it between the creature's eyes, he shrugged. "I gave you a chance to live a little longer, and you turned it down. I get paid either way." He then squeezed the trigger, and the wolf heard no more. Within minutes the creature's massive form had shrank back to that of a human, and Jimmy now lay naked and dead on the floor. Shaking his head, Dell put his guns away and turned to leave. "Fucking morons always choose the hard way." He then paused, turning back briefly to produce a card which he inserted into Jimmy's mouth. It said nothing, simply containing the image of a skull with the scales of justice resting on top. "You've been found guilty," he remarked before rising and walking toward the door.

At this point people were scrambling, having heard the gunshots, and some having witnessed the shooting of the creature in the back. With a sigh, Dell tried to the best of his ability to blend into the crowd, but it was no use. People had already identified him and moved away from him, leaving him wide open for security to stop him. "I knew I should have left out the back," he muttered to himself.

Killdozer said:
Anne simply moaned as he reprimanded her about her juices wetting the bed. They seemed to be endless as it dripped from her pussy, down past her other hole, along her cheeks and to the bed. She nodded as he asked, whining and moaning loudly when he turned the egg that was in her ass up more, shivering and crying out as she felt the vibrations from in her hole. The torture drove her wild, and not being able to move or speak intensified it. She already was begging for him to fuck her once more in her mind, but was just able to moan to him when she felt the smaller egg slip past her folds and vibrate more. Her cries got louder and louder, another orgasm releasing a wave of fluids from her pussy, flowing past the egg and his fingers onto the already soaked sheets.

Lou finally removed the blind fold from Anne's eyes, letting her see the man that was doing all this fun and loving torturing to her."God you look so fucking good."He simply said with a devilish smirk.Settling her legs down, he moved on top of her, leaning down and took one of her perked nippled, sucking nice and hard, even biting for her to feel some pain, then went for the other.Suking hard and biting, then flicked his tongue along the hard little pink pebble.Kissing his way down, he licked at her skin, his tongue running along her stomach and around her navel.Spreading her legs apart nice and wide, he opened his mouth and gave an open kiss to her cunt, letting his tongue poke up and push against her clit.

He even guided his tongue and since it was long to a certain point, he stuck it inside her dripping pussy and poked at the egg, moving it a bit for her to feel.He ate her out, while she suffered the torment from the egg.Up and down, in and out his tongue went.He nibbled on her clit as well as her folds, teasing her so as she writhe in pleasure.

Scotty Rage said:
It was like any other night when he entered the club. Raising a hand to run his fingers through his long, dark hair, his green eyes scanned the crowd slowly. Straightening the collar of his yellow shirt, then adjusting his black tie before tugging the hem of his Armani jacket to make sure he was presentable, Dell walked inside after presenting the bouncer with a fifty when asked for his ID. He pushed and wove his way through the crowd gracefully, hardly disturbing anyone in his passing. He was like a ghost, almost, silent and smooth. Unlike most people here, he had come for a very specific purpose. Finally he spotted what he'd been looking for as he waded through the masses that shuffled about on the dance floor.

Pursing his lips gently, he quickly began to push his way past people toward his goal. The man, dressed in denim and leather and sporting a wild haircut, had been in a corner speaking with someone, exchanging money for some sort of colored pills, when he just happened to turn and catch sight of Dell. His eyes widened and he immediately turned to run, scrambling away and toward the back of the club in a desperate search for any exit that would get him away from the man who pursued him. Cursing under his breath, Dell tried to pry himself away from the crowd as it closed in, finally breaking through the other side of the jumbled mass to see his target darting down a hallway. "Damnit," he muttered before running after the man.

As he quickly passed down the hallway, his feet seemed to move a bit faster than a human's should, and no matter how dark it got, it was as if he could see perfectly, like the hallway was brightly lit. He managed to avoid several collisions staying on the trail of the rogue he was chasing, and finally found him trying to force open an outside door in the back. "Come on, Jimmy," Dell said as he stepped out of the shadows. "Just come with me quietly and face the music for what you did. I'm sure they'll at least give you a chance to tell your side of the story."

The one called Jimmy smirked, shaking his head as he turned to face his pursuer. "I don't think so. They don't wanna give me a second chance, or they wouldn't have sent you after me. But you see, I still got the advantage over you," he said as his form began to grow, his clothes ripping and tearing as his muscles increased dramatically in size. His face began to contort, his mouth and nose stretching into a canine muzzle as his ears grew pointed and shifted toward the top of his head. Within seconds there stood an eight foot tall hybrid of wolf and man where Jimmy had been, and it wasn't happy. Immediately it lunged at Dell, who for some reason seemed neither surprised or nervous.

Faster than the eye could see, Dell had both hands in front of him, a .45 in each of them, and began firing into the werewolf. He never moved from his spot, simply emptying the clips into the creature, every shot hitting the chest. As the wolf took the shots, it fumbled, and then fell at the feet of the man who had shot it down, growling and whimpering. "Silver, Jimmy. You had to see that coming," the hunter said to his prey as he raised one of the guns to aim at the wolf's head. Placing it between the creature's eyes, he shrugged. "I gave you a chance to live a little longer, and you turned it down. I get paid either way." He then squeezed the trigger, and the wolf heard no more. Within minutes the creature's massive form had shrank back to that of a human, and Jimmy now lay naked and dead on the floor. Shaking his head, Dell put his guns away and turned to leave. "Fucking morons always choose the hard way." He then paused, turning back briefly to produce a card which he inserted into Jimmy's mouth. It said nothing, simply containing the image of a skull with the scales of justice resting on top. "You've been found guilty," he remarked before rising and walking toward the door.

At this point people were scrambling, having heard the gunshots, and some having witnessed the shooting of the creature in the back. With a sigh, Dell tried to the best of his ability to blend into the crowd, but it was no use. People had already identified him and moved away from him, leaving him wide open for security to stop him. "I knew I should have left out the back," he muttered to himself.

As Cherish was speaking with the lovely twins before her, she heard a little squeak and turned, looking to Big M who was listening through his ear piece."What is it?"She asked with a bit of irritation.

"Gun shots, down the Private Rooms. Some human and what looked like a were it seems."He said ready to move.

"Go, find the bastard who started the commotion.Get everyone to calm down.And see to it that no one leaves.I don't want cops up in my house understand."She said, looking to the twins and said nothing.

Big M nodded, fixed his Gucci suit, checked his Gloks and stepped out.With shades on, even though the hallway was dark, he made his way towards a door, pushed it open and heard a few screams.Speaking into his watch, he told all the other guards to calm everyone and told the keep's to settle the people.He moved with grace, tapping people on the shoulder and watched as they eased.Making his way to the dance floor, Big M let a soft black mist rise to the air, letting everyone get a wiff.Thus was a gift of a Shadow Crawler.He could ease the bodies of those.If he could, he could make everyone drop to the floor, their bodies numb, but he didn't want Cherish to get pissed, not with him.As everyone settled, he heard his piece and turned his head, seeing the guy who was spotted at the seen.

Weaving around the people, watching as a few began to dance once more, other going back to their routing, Big M slapped a heavy hand on the males shoulder, jerking him to a stop."Leaving?"He simply asked, turning the male around.Armani suit, yellow shirt, nice tie.This guy looked classy, but his eyes were that of a killer."Come with me."he said turning and pushed the guy forward.Other opened up, letting the two heavy men pass by.

The other security guards simply nodded as they headed back to their station.Yeah, Big M wasn't going to deal with Mr. Class here.It was Cherish's job, not his.That or Manine, but to his surprise she didn't show.She must be getting ready for her trip.She always prepared when it came to jobs.As M pushed Mr. Class through the Employee's Only door, hearing it close, he stopped, making his friend stop and turned him around."Care to tell me what happened."He said as he began searching through the males pockets without permission, pulling out a .45, a wallet, some loose change and....a pack of Juicy Fruit gum.

Dell didn't take kindly to being manhandled, but he also understood the need for diplomacy, so he let Big M lead him out of the main club and into the back. As the man searched him, finding only one pistol with an empty clip, and some various other items, he smirked lightly and produced the other pistol, handle first, to the big man. He then reached into his inner coat pocket and pulled out his cell phone. "Your powers of observation could use some improvement. Neat trick you pulled out there though. Shadow Crawler, huh?" With a shrug, he found a chair, turning it around and sitting on it in reverse so he could rest his arms on the back of it.

"Okay," he said. "Long story short, Scooby Doo back there, the dead guy who smells like dog hair, is wanted by the Wolf Council. He's a rogue. Well, he was. He's a corpse now, but that's beside the point. Some rogues get beyond the reach of the various councils. That's where I come in. I asked him to come nicely, he turned Shaggy Dog on me, so I had to put him down before he ripped my throat out." Looking up at the big man, his eyes showed no fear as he met his gaze. This guy looked human, but he had the calm of a centuries old vampire. He had a heartbeat, though, so he wasn't undead. "So if that's all, can I get my shit back and go collect my check? It's rib night at Outback Steak House and I wanna get there before it gets too crowded." He was also apparently quite a sarcastic sort. After all, a man in Armani didn't eat at Outback.

M just stared at the male, surprised that he even knew what M was.And all this jazz about Were Council and what not, yeah, so not his game.This was more Cherish's ball not his.Taking the other .45, he tucked both weapons at the small of his back, checked his cell poll, then slipped it back into the guuys pocket.He opened the wallet, saw the ID."Dell.....what kind of name is that.I though those were computers."He said with slight sarcasm himself.

The dude was smooth, M gave him that, but with that attitude, he sure as hell wasn't leaving."Sorry princess, but the Boss will want to see you.Since you pulled that shit here, the Big B, will want a piece of you."he said snapping his finger."Up."he commanded.Talking into his wrist, his informed Cherish that he was on his way. Nodding, he led Dell over to a room next to Cherish's office.It was Lou's office and everything inside was bare and crom, nothing but a desk, two chairs, black carpet and that was it.Oh and a small little green plant."Sit."he said shutting the door behind him."Sorry 'bout your rib night, but like I said, the Boss will want to talk to you.Oh and word of advice.Don't be an ass, Boss hates that."he said giving no indication about who the Boss was.Was it a she or a he?

Snorting as he was ordered to get up, Dell cocked an eyebrow at the big guy. "Hold your horses there Kong." He got up and slid the chair away from him, walking with the big guy to the next room. As he entered, he looked around, noting how bare the office was. "Wow, who's your decorator? I'd fire 'em." Shaking his head, he went to take a seat. "I will be getting my guns back by the way," he called out as Big M was turning to leave. "Just don't lose 'em if you get the urge to go climb a building and swat at some planes. They're custom made and very expensive."

As the big man departed, commenting on being less of a smartass to the boss, he smirked and shrugged. Once he was alone, he tapped his fingers idly on the desk, waiting for this big bad boss to arrive. He didn't care about being nice, and really gave a rat's ass about if they found his attitude abrasive or not. All it would take would be a simple call to the Vampire Council and he'd be walking out. He was their agent as well, after all, and they had rogues to be hunted down too. Taking out his phone, he began to scroll through it, finding a game to play while he waited. Looking up briefly, he called out to see if the big man could still hear him. "Hey, Grape Ape! How about getting a guy a whiskey sour or something while he waits? By the time your boss gets here we'll be ready to put the presents under the tree!"

Duke slowed down, leaning in to passionatly kiss her. He held on to her tightly, feeling her body shiver. He breaks away from the kiss to finally question her. "Does it really feel that good?" He smiled, knowing that she loves it. She'll probably beg him for more. He then whispered into her ear. "If you want to scream my name instead, then go ahead. I'll take the blame and say that I forced you to shout my name. And while we are at it. If there us anything else you'd like me to do, I'll take the fall if it's forbidden. If you want me to cum inside you, fuck your asshole, ravage your body, if any of that stuff is forbidden and you still want it, I'll say that I drugged you, or threatened you." He then nibbled her ear as he slowly began to pick up the pace, but not to fast for her to answer him.

Scotty Rage said:
Snorting as he was ordered to get up, Dell cocked an eyebrow at the big guy. "Hold your horses there Kong." He got up and slid the chair away from him, walking with the big guy to the next room. As he entered, he looked around, noting how bare the office was. "Wow, who's your decorator? I'd fire 'em." Shaking his head, he went to take a seat. "I will be getting my guns back by the way," he called out as Big M was turning to leave. "Just don't lose 'em if you get the urge to go climb a building and swat at some planes. They're custom made and very expensive."

As the big man departed, commenting on being less of a smartass to the boss, he smirked and shrugged. Once he was alone, he tapped his fingers idly on the desk, waiting for this big bad boss to arrive. He didn't care about being nice, and really gave a rat's ass about if they found his attitude abrasive or not. All it would take would be a simple call to the Vampire Council and he'd be walking out. He was their agent as well, after all, and they had rogues to be hunted down too. Taking out his phone, he began to scroll through it, finding a game to play while he waited. Looking up briefly, he called out to see if the big man could still hear him. "Hey, Grape Ape! How about getting a guy a whiskey sour or something while he waits? By the time your boss gets here we'll be ready to put the presents under the tree!"

Big M rolled his eyes when he closed the door behind him.Dell was gonna get it, and from a female none the less."You'll get your guns princess, don't worry."he said, smiling when he heard that whole King Kong bit.He hated that movie.Walking over towards Cherish's office, he knocked, then poked his head in."He's ready for you."He said seeing Cherish still talking to the twins.

Cherish nodded and looked to the gorgeous twins."well ladies, excuse me for a moment.And I rather like this whole Cruise thing idea.Sign me up alright.Anything you need let me know alright."she said and stood from her chair, heading for the door."Oh and drinks are on me alright.Party all you like."She smiled and moved past M.

Walking down the hall to the door next to hers, she stopped, looking at M."Well...what am I dealling with?"

"A hunter or something.Knows alot about demons and he's human...I think.Didn't sense anything out of the guy."He pulled out the .45's from his back."here, little cry baby wants these back."he said smirking.

Smiling herself, she took the guns and checked them."light...interesting.Keep an eye, this won't take long...maybe."She said and opened the door, stepping in and closed it behind her.All she saw was his back and nothing more, he didn't even turn his head.Smirking, she walked over, smoothing his guns along his shoulders, until she had her arms wrapped around his neck, her lips close to his ear."Naughty boys are to be punished for making a racket in my house."She said and pulled away, taking the guns."I don't like assholes causing trouble in my club, though thanks to M, everyone settled."She hoped on the desk infront of him, crossed her legs, pushed her mini down a bit and fixed the tie on her blouse as well as her hat.Purple eyes staring back at his, she smiled, showing her fangs."Who the fuck are you and why the fuck did you start shooting in my club?"She simply asked as she set the guns down on either side of her, her eyes never leaving his.

Dell didn't even seem to flinch as Cherish teased him first with his guns, whispering in his ear, then showing her fangs as she sat in front of him on the desk, asking her questions. He was unreadable, his heartbeat steady, his eyes unwavering as they stared into hers. There was no emotion in that gaze. Simply a mask of stoicism. Finally he leaned back in his seat and folded his arms over his chest, his eyes never leaving hers. "Like I told Magilla. I came in after a rogue. He ran. I cornered him. I offered him a chance to come peacefully. He went raging furball and attacked me, I defended myself." He obviously had no fear or intimidation, but he was at least being civil this time.

"I'm sorry for causing a riot in your club. Believe me, I tried to avoid doing so. But when one of those things turns into eight feet of furry fury, they have to be put down fast or the next thing you know they're ripping your arms off and beating you to death with them." He shrugged gently, his explanation, while a bit crude, was quite accurate. "It's a nice club, and you keep it legit...at least by Council standards. This guy was as much a threat to your club's rep as he was to me. If the wolves found out you had a rogue in here, they'd tear the place up to get him, and your elders would let them." Leaning forward and resting his elbows on his thighs, he held her gaze still. "I promise to be out of your hair quick if I can just have my pistols back. They're kinda hard to replace."

There was something odd about him. While he was a living, breathing person, and didn't smell of lupine, he wasn't quite human either it seemed, which was more readily apparent to Cherish than to Big M with her keener senses. His body temperature seemed a bit lower than most, but not as low as a vampire, and his heartbeat was slow, half the rate of a human's. And while he was alive, he didn't smell completely so, almost like he was halfway dead. There had been legends about them, but could she really be talking to a Dhampir? Most thought vampires unable to procreate, but on rare occasions they could, and this was the result. Half-vampire, half-human. And in the case of this one in particular, lots of attitude and the skill to back it up. To top this off, there was that faint brimstone scent that only the most keen senses could detect, the mark of one who practiced hedge magic, or sorcery as it was referred to. He was quite the specimen. And easy on the eyes to top it off.

Cherish could on smile at his explination for having to lay a few rounds on a big fur ball.She grabbed one of the gun, unclipped the empty-...no..it wasn't empty.There was one silver bullet left.Taking it out, she held it out for Dell to see."Did you know that if you dangle a piece of silver before the eyes of a were, they stop in their tracks completely.A hunter such as yourself would know this.How I know this..well....lets just say silver is a fun thing to use when your fucking one of them."She smirked rolling the bullet in her fingers.

"and as for the Council and my elders...well....my Sire is an elder.Daddy is a sweet man, but when he gets a gander at me and the way I flaunt myself, well......he won't ever punish me."She giggled a bit."The Wolf Council can't touch me, let alone storm in here."she shrugged."But they can try if they like.As for these guns-"She slipped the bullet between her cleavage and grabbed the gun that was unclipped."There rather light.Quite inresting."She mused, clipping back the pistol and handed it to Dell butt first."I think you should only walk away with one.As a payment and apology for shooting it up here in my house."She smirked."Buuutt....if you want your guns, you can be so kind as to tell me, what the fuck you are.You aren't dead, yet not much alive."She looked him up and down."Do you know of a certain legend.About a vampire born from a human.Strange as it sounds, but its true.If not from a human, but from a were as well. Human birthed vampires or were birthed vampires.What are they called....."she tapped her chin."A yes...Dhamphires.The lowest of the low.They aren't fit to mingle with someone such as myself."Grinning,she grabbed the other gun, running her fingers along muzzle."So tell me...do you know of such a legend?"

Dell simply watched the woman as she talked, noting how her every movement seemed to ooze sensuality. She knew how to use her body to get what she wanted so well that she did it without even trying. It was as natural as breathing to her, if she actually breathed. He couldn't help but grin slightly with amusement at the way she conducted herself. This woman was a pro, and made a living out of seducing lesser men. It was a good thing he wasn't a lesser man, though he still couldn't deny that she had a very alluring demeanor, not to mention a body that drove men to do very stupid things just for a chance to feel it.

As she gave her speech about werewolves, he simply listened, nodding a bit at her explanation. Of course it was nothing he didn't already know. Leaning back in his seat, he tilted his head slightly when she remarked about keeping one of his guns. "Like hell you will," he protested. Then she asked about what he was and began her rant about Dhampir. He showed absolutely no sign of emotion as she spoke of how repulsive she found them, even finding it amusing that she actually seemed to feel threatened enough by him to try and get him to give himself a way by trying to upset him. As she finished, he simply shrugged. "Never heard of 'em," he said, holding his hand out for his other gun as he stood. "But I have heard of sorcerers. Guys who bend reality like it's their little bitch. Dangerous sorts. If you run across one of them, best to make friends than enemies. Just some friendly advice in case you ever meet one."

He then shrugged and turned as if he were about to leave the office, pausing for a moment to hold both guns over his shoulders, though he didn't turn to face her. He also had never actually taken his gun from her, which was strange, because he now had both on him. "They can also do some pretty neat little tricks with time and space," he added with a chuckle. Now it was his turn to see if he got a rise out of her.

She could only chuckle."ah well, you learned a nice little story atleast.As for the gun, I don't think so.I'm keeping it."she said starring at him."Why don't you just me what-"She stopped, looking down at her hands.It was...empty.The hand that held his pistol was gone.When he stood, showing both guns in his hands, she raised a brow.Smiling, she clapped a very slow clap."Brava, I'm impressed.Sorcerers though....can be real assholes at times."She said hopping off the desk.She fixed her skirt and walked over, standing right behind him.Unable to help herself, she pressed herself against him, breasts pushing against his back.

"One thing about Sorcerers though....."She moved a hand, settling it on his stomach, then moved it down, letting her fingers relax on his belt."Rub them the right way and they'll be your best of friends.Isn't that right?"She asked, letting her fingers run along his belt buckle.Pulling her hand away, she stepped away, fixed the chair around and sat down.She undid his belt as well as pant button and zipper, though she had only been playing with his buckle...supposedly."Full Blooded vamps are tricksters themselves good sir.Best you keep yourself on their good side."She chuckled, flipping her purple hair back."And must you leave so soon.We were just getting to know each other real well.Stay for a bit."

Dell had felt the vampiress as she pressed her body against his, having put his guns away by the time she had reached him. Her hand moved around him as she spoke, teasing at his stomach and belt. He turned his head a bit so he could watch her from the corner of his eye, his lip curling into an amused grin. As she carried on about rubbing sorcerers the right way, he couldn't deny her logic. Of course that was really the truth about any man, period, in most cases. "You might have a point there," he admitted, watching as she pulled the chair around to seat herself in front of him.

As she continued to toy with his belt, and finally opened his pants completely, he had to admit that he was slightly surprised by the sudden move, especially since she hadn't seemed to touch the button or the zipper. Chewing on his lip thoughtfully, he tilted his head. "Oh, I know what sort of tricks a fullblood is capable of, and I also know that having some as friends is always a good idea." He made no move to stop her now, nor did he try to leave. "Alright, you've convinced me to stay and get to know you better," he said with a playful grin, his eyes remaining on her intently. It wasn't like he would be able to get past her if she wanted to keep him here, and right now she was making a very convincing argument for him to stay a while. Her actions had already caused a swell to form in his slacks, and judging by the size of that swell it was hiding something she could have some fun with.

Avie felt his breath in her ear, causing the young succubus to shiver in pleasure. She didn't want to derive from the others from her boss, but she wanted the pleasure to continue. The last things she want happen was someone else taking the rap for her. She gave out low, deep and drawled out groans of pleasure as Duke increased the pace of his powerful thrusts. Her pussy was clenched as tight as possible yet she still felt every pulse and every quiver of his dick as if she was holding it in her hand. She always thought of herself as a soft and sensual lover but these rough ministrations seemed to be delighting her more than she ever thought possible. "Ravage this horny body and cum all over me," she moaned.

Scotty Rage said:
Dell had felt the vampiress as she pressed her body against his, having put his guns away by the time she had reached him. Her hand moved around him as she spoke, teasing at his stomach and belt. He turned his head a bit so he could watch her from the corner of his eye, his lip curling into an amused grin. As she carried on about rubbing sorcerers the right way, he couldn't deny her logic. Of course that was really the truth about any man, period, in most cases. "You might have a point there," he admitted, watching as she pulled the chair around to seat herself in front of him.

As she continued to toy with his belt, and finally opened his pants completely, he had to admit that he was slightly surprised by the sudden move, especially since she hadn't seemed to touch the button or the zipper. Chewing on his lip thoughtfully, he tilted his head. "Oh, I know what sort of tricks a fullblood is capable of, and I also know that having some as friends is always a good idea." He made no move to stop her now, nor did he try to leave. "Alright, you've convinced me to stay and get to know you better," he said with a playful grin, his eyes remaining on her intently. It wasn't like he would be able to get past her if she wanted to keep him here, and right now she was making a very convincing argument for him to stay a while. Her actions had already caused a swell to form in his slacks, and judging by the size of that swell it was hiding something she could have some fun with.

She smiled."I'm glad you'll stay a bit longer.Can't have you leaving this office with that growing out of your pants now can you."she teased as she rose from the chair, moving towards him.Breasts barely touching his chest, she rested a hand on his stomach, slowly guiding it down like she did the first time with him, only to stop at his unzippered pants."I also have your lovely silver bullet."She smirked, slipping her other hand between her cleavage to retrieve the bullet she took."I assume you need this, though...I wonder...What do you need more.This bullet-"She waved the silver bullet before his eyes"-or....do you need to be relieved of this hard on you just so happen to get."

Cherish slipped her leg between his, raising it a bit and rubbed her thigh against his crotch a bit, only to pull away quickly.With a happy smirk on her face, she moved behind Lou's desk and popped one of the drawers open, taking out a square crystal bottle of burben and one crystal cup."Would you care for a drink."She asked as she poured herself a bit, took the glass and shot it back, only to refill it again, offering it to Dell."Good stuff.Nice year as well."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Lou finally removed the blind fold from Anne's eyes, letting her see the man that was doing all this fun and loving torturing to her."God you look so fucking good."He simply said with a devilish smirk.Settling her legs down, he moved on top of her, leaning down and took one of her perked nippled, sucking nice and hard, even biting for her to feel some pain, then went for the other.Suking hard and biting, then flicked his tongue along the hard little pink pebble.Kissing his way down, he licked at her skin, his tongue running along her stomach and around her navel.Spreading her legs apart nice and wide, he opened his mouth and gave an open kiss to her cunt, letting his tongue poke up and push against her clit.

He even guided his tongue and since it was long to a certain point, he stuck it inside her dripping pussy and poked at the egg, moving it a bit for her to feel.He ate her out, while she suffered the torment from the egg.Up and down, in and out his tongue went.He nibbled on her clit as well as her folds, teasing her so as she writhe in pleasure.

Anne squinted as the blindfold was suddenly removed, eyes used to the darkness of the cloth that had been over them. She adjusted quickly, then looked down herself before gazing to him with lust in her eyes. She agreed, she liked the look of her body like this, tied up, slightly sweaty, crotch dripping and making the sheets below even wetter, twitching occasionally from the toys inside. She groaned as he started to suck on her breasts, a new thing to shoot pleasure through her. Her nipples were rock hard in his mouth as he licked and sucked on them, making Anne feel like she was about to burst. As he bit down and shot both pain and ecstasy from her chest she came again, not really seeming different since she was already dripping.

She shivered from the orgasm and feel of his tongue as it traveled down her torso. Her legs spread open wide for him, groaning loudly as he started to lick at her pussy and slide his tongue in and out past the egg. Both holes continued to twitch and shiver from the vibrations of the eggs, and now she could see the torture he was delivering, her gaze staring down at him as he ate out her cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom