Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Nathan then began to unzip his pants and took them off, revealing his erected cock.

Nathan- Alana...

He kissed her back and rolled her so he was on top of her. He began to massage one of her breasts.

Alana closed her eyes letting herself relax as he began to rub her breasts, she let soft sighs escape her lips as she waited to see what he would do next.

Letting out a soft moan she raised up her hips so that he could easily slide off her pants, reaching towards him she ran a hand through his hair wanting something to hold.

As soon as he pants were off, he continued to suck, lick, and massage her breasts all the while his free hand went down and began to rub her clitoris with his fingertips.

As he began to work on her she could just feel herself becoming wet, she felt weird just laying there, she needed something to do. "Let me do something," she asked him.

Alana smiled before turning around and reaching for his cock, moving closer to it she began to take it in her mouth getting it wet.

Alana looked back at him and then nodded, "Do me too, it'll make it easier," she said before straddling him again and continued to suck on him following after with her hands.

Nathan nodded and saw that her pussy was just a few inches away from his face. He moved his head forward and began to slowly lick her outer walls with the tip of his tongue.

Alana waited a moment and let out a moan as she felt his tounge against her, looking down she began to go back to what she had been doing sucking on it and getting as much in her mouth as she could wanting to make him feel good.

Nathan- Alana...I'm feeling something strange on the inside of my shaft...I...I think I might...!

He gulped and tried to hold in from letting his load come out. He had stopped licking her so he could focus on not getting it in her mouth.

Alana wondered what Nathan was talking bout before letting out a gasp as she was hit in the face with his cum. "Oh," she said before sitting up for a moment confused, "I thought that was for later?" she asked biting her lip and then shrugging. "I think I'm ready," she said as she slid off of him cleaning off her face.

Alana smiled, "It's okay, you can still do it again right? You're still hard," she said before laying back down on her back. "You know," she said with a light blush. "Hurry, while I'm still really wet," she said blushing more.

Nathan chuckled a bit and blushed. He went between her legs and to keep her wet, he began to lick her with more tongue this time. He forced her legs to stay open so they wouldn't clamp down on his head.

Alana let out a moan as his tounge entered her deeper, it took her a lot not to close her legs the pleasure was almost over whelming.

Alana looked at him and then nodded, "Yes, I'm ready," she said with a small smile. "Careful though," she reminded.

Alana let out a gasp as she felt him pushing inside of her and then she felt him stop, she liked the pace he was going.

Alana nodds, "Yes, I'm fine, keep going," she says with a smile. Reaching up she pulls his face down so she can kiss him.

Back
Top Bottom