Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Ariel smirked, "Yes that's not what you want at all, I will give her memory back. That will be the only way that I leave," she said staring at the girl. "She'll be out for a day or to, if you you really wanted to you could drop her off somewhere and then disapear," she grinned.

Ariel grinned and began to walk towards Alana who stood watching her carefully, no sign of fear n her. "I hope you find him, and you kill him." she whispered into Alana's ear before placing a hand over her forehead and beginning ot mumble something that Alana couldn't understand. After a while Alana blacked out falling into her arms. "There, do what you'd like with her," Ariel sneered before looking back at Nathan and then disapearing.

Nathan- Jealous Ariel...Gah...

He walked over and picked up Alana.

Nathan- I shouldn't have ever met you...you'd be in such less pain right now...

He sighed and took a risk. He brought her back to the mansion and laid her on his bed.

Alana stayed in a comma like state for three days, on the third day it was in the afternoon when she began to stir. Her eyes opening suddenly she remember everything, starting from the three days before and all the way back to when she was younger. "Nathan!" she said with a gasp.

Nathan was asleep next to her with his arm around her. He hadn't left her side once since the coma. He skipped out on meals and nutrition just to see her awaken, but he was asleep for it.

Looking over she saw him asleep next to her, his arm around her and everything. It had been such a long time since she had experienced this, well with her knowing everything. The days before in her mind didn't really count for anything, except for the fact that he had kidnapped her and some of the conversations that they had, had together stuck out in mind. "Wake up," she said shaking him.

Alana watched him, "Yes, everything, but I am very confused. I don't know if I should kill you or if I should just let you explain yourself, being completely truthfull this time," she said glaring ath im slightly. "But I do feel some apology's coming my way if anything," she said bluntly.

Nathan sighed and explained everything to her. About what really happened the night her mother was killed. How he killed her just so he could be with her and how Ariel took her memories and all they went through during her time as his slave, cutting out the part where he began to feel on her and such.

(She remembers all of that.)

Alana watched him as she spoke, "I remember everything Nathan," she said quietly before shaking her head. "I don't understand, why did you have to kill her. I would have disobeyed her if that was really the case, I would have ran away with you, anything but have her killed," she said shaking her head looking hurt.

(Oh sorry lol musta misread)

Nathan- I know...but I couldn't control myself...I knew your mother would do something to separate us no matter what...so I had to silence her...

He got up and went to a desk drawer and pulled out a dagger. He came over and grabbed her hand and laid the dagger in it.

Nathan- Do what you need to...

He closed his eyes. He thought she'd want to kill him so he'd let her have her chance.

(Haha it's okay. ^_^)

Alana took the dagger in her hands and looked it over taking in the feel, it had been such a long time since she had a weapon in her hand and it felt amazing. Looking up at him she shook her head, "No, you have gotten what I had set out to do, I'm going to let it go now, there's no going back to stop it. It's done," she said with a shrug.

"No matter how I look at it, I still have some feelings for you. I can't kill you, then I will have no one. You'll just have live with what you did to me, and think about it every day." she said softly.

Nathan- I do...I pray for your mother's soul every night...not including the last few...I was too worried for you while you were in your coma...

He laid back down next to her but kept a large distance between them.

Alana let out a sigh before turning over, even with the last three days she found herself still exhausted. Looking down at the dagger she put it on her side and closed her eyes hoping to fall back asleep.

Nathan- Alana...you're free to leave whenever you want...you're not my slave anymore...Just...just do whatever you want...

He sighed and got up. He looked at her one more time before going for a walk in the forest to calm himself.

Alana nodded before letting out a sigh and thinking for a while, 'I won't leave, not just yet,' she decided before eventually drifting off to sleep.

Nathan was beside her mother's grave and prayed again. His body was steaming because demons were not allowed to pray and he put up with the pain. When finished, he got up and sat beside a tree and rested.

Nathan- What am I doing...

Alana woke up some time later finding that she couldn't really sleep peacefully, she looked around and got out of bed and heading outside, heading towards the woods. "Nathan?" she called out wondering where he was.

Alana shrugged, "I don't know, I just can't leave right now," she said softly before going and sitting in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom