Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Alana let out an annoyed sigh, "Some how I find it really hard to believe that," she growled staring up at him. "You don't know this to some one you love," she started. "No matter what you do, You don't taunt them about killing their mother, you don't make them hurt." she shouted.

Nathan- I...I do it because I don't want you to fall in love with me again...if you ever could...look...you deserve so much better than me...so much...I didn't want you to be with me....I...I lied about yesterday...let me retell the tale of what happened so long ago...

He moved away from her and looked down.

Nathan- Starting at when she came to meet me...true, she asked me to leave...she threatened me...but she never once touched me...I laughed at her request and threats...I told her "You're not going to ruin this for us!" and I rushed at her and pierced her abdomen with my claws...she never once attacked me...I was conscious the whole time, I did what I did at will...

"Stop," she screamed covering her ears, "You are too confusing for me to handle right now," she said having enough of what he was saying. "The fact is that you killed my mom, and that you don't love me, you can't possibly love me, if you wanted me to not fall in love with you, then why would you bring me here? This isn't helping your cause at all, it's make me hate you," she said through clinched teeth.

Nathan- Good...Hate me...please...!! Now get out of here...you're free...just go...

He collapsed to his knees and caught himself on all fours. For the first time ever, a demon shed a tear.

Alana watched him and shook her head not knowing what to do, 'I don't know where to go,' she thought before looking at him and feeling bad. There must have been something in him that she had seen before, "I'm sorry we couldn't be," she whispered before running up the stairs and heading out of the door not sure where she oculd go, she couldn't recognize anything either.

Nathan sighed and went to his room and curled up into a ball onto his bed. The lights were off and the sun was not shining into his room. The only bit of light that came upon the room were the sunlight that were on the closed draperies on the windows.

Nathan- Be safe...my love...

Alana looked around completely lost, "Where the hell am i?" she thought outloud figuring that she didn't have to watch what she said anymore. "He still doesn't know how to do things right, I don't even know if I'm on earth," she thought with an exasperated sigh. Stumbling around she tried to find her way, though it seem like there wasn't anyone for miles.

"Alana Larner this is quite a surprise," she heard before spinning around trying to see who was talking to her. Though it seemed like no one was there, 'I heard a voice, I'm not crazy," she thought frowning as she looked around.

Nathan laid in bed in sorrow.

Nathan- Was it really the right thing to do...to kidnap her just to help her get her memories back if she was to be with me...?

"Oh someone is talking to you alright, and you should know me very well," the voice said more distinct, female. "Oh wait, but you don't, and I know why," it said sort of mocking her. "Wouldn't you love to be able to remember again?" it asked taunting her.

"Who are you?" Alana demanded looking around in all directions, "Show yourself."

Nathan looked out the window as if feeling something of great power.

Nathan- It can't be...why is...dammit!!

He got up and ran out of his house and tried to look for Alana.

"Oh Alana, You still don't understand that you have the power around here," the voice chuckled. "I thought that maybe when we took away your past you'd realize your place, but obviously that much hasn't changed. It's a shame really, you could be living your happy life if you would have just listened," it growled.

"What the hell are you talking about?" she snapped her heart pounding. "I want to know who the Fuck you are!! Tell me know!"

The female demon laughed, "Humans like yourself are always so entertaining, I would have conisdered keeping you as my pet, but you had to go and take him away from me," she said shaking her head as she began to show herself. "I just don't get it, what did he ever see in you?" she asked in disgust. "Yes you may be one of the more attractive humans but I am way better in comparison, I have the better body, the better looks, the better everything."

Alana was a little bit more than confused, but then it began to click, "Are you talking about Nathan?" she asked her eyes wide. "You mean all of this is because of Nathan?" she growled.

(Due to my home computer getting a virus, my computer access has been severely restricted so I may not be online as much. but I'm still posting.)

Nathan- !! Oh shit...she did do it after all...!

He gritted his teeth and slowly made his way behind the female demon, quiet and careful and awaited for the perfect chance to leap out and strike.

(Oh okay, I understand.)

Alana saw Nathan starting to come up behind the demon but she didn't let it show on her face, "You really are pathetic, clearly I must have been doing something good since he left you for me," she said with a smirk in an attempt to anger the demon.

The look on the Demon's face was priceless, "If I were you, I would really think about watching your mouth you ugly bitch, or I'll do a lot more than swipe your memory," she sneered taking a step towards her.

Nathan barred his claws and crept up behind the demon silently, ready to rush after and attack if she broke into a sudden run for Alana. Also, when he got close enough to her he would pin her to the ground.

Alana doesn't move a muscle as the Demon moves closer to her, nor does she look scared at all. Where all this sudden bravery came from she didn't really know, but she liked it. "I think you might be a little confused, I am not an ugly bitch. I may be a bitch but I'm sure as hell not ugly, I mean ask Nathan, he seemed pretty satisfied with my body," she said with a smirk.

The Demon's eyes flashed red, "SHUT UP!" she howled, shaking her claws out a sign that she was about to attack.

Nathan leapt forward and pinned the demon to the ground so she was on her back. He pinned her arms to her sides while he sat on her glaring.

Nathan- Well well well. I should've known...uh...what was your name again?

Alana couldn't help but burst out in laughter at his question, "Clearly you couldn't have been that important if he can't even remember your name," she snickered, shaking her head as she looked at the female demon.

The demon tried to shake Nathan off, enraged by his question, "You know who I am, it's me! Ariel!" She growled in disbelief. "What the hell is wrong with you? Defending this dumb human, don't you hate her? Look what she did to you!"

Alana smirked at the female Demon, "Oh believe me, We've already gone over this, i'm just as confused by it as you. Now maybe if you give me my memory back I'll be a little less confused and I could possibly explain it to you," she said with a smirk.

"Never," Ariel glared at the girl, "You won't need it, because I'm going to kill you.!"

Nathan held his grip tighter.

Nathan- No...you won't lay a hand on her. I will not let you Ariel, now leave us or die...I don't care if you don't give her back her memories, just leave her and go.

(Image?)

evilanime5.jpg

Ariel glared at the girl and listened to Nathan's words, "Even if I leave I'll be back," she promised. "Your little human will never be safe, even if you kill me," she promised. "I might just give her, her memory back. You don't seem to really want her to remember," she smirked.

Nathan growled and looked away.

Nathan- Its not my choice if she gets her memory back or not...its hers...

He really didn't want her to have her memories back because Alana would just kill him on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom