Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Alana was happy to hear that she was done cleaning for the time being, but then she eyed the man's bad carefully wondering if she should or not. 'It might be one of your only chances to rest comfortably,' she told herself before sighing and climbing up, she felt herself relax with a sigh of relief, it had been so long that she had been on a comfortable surface. "Thank you," she said softly.

Alana let out a small sigh and soon she was knocked out, at that moment nothing could wake her up. Sleeping in a bed felt like heaven and it was nothing that she would ever tank for granted again.

Nathan smirked seeing her sleep. An hour later he climbed into the bed next to her and carefully undid the buttons on her shirt. He was very careful not to wake her up. When enough room was present, he slipped a hand in and began to massage her bare breast.

Alana was still sound asleep even though he was touching her, though some part of must of felt it because she let out a soft sigh and adjusted herself. If Alana had been actually awake, she would have been very angry.

Alana let out a moan now, somehow she still managed to sleep. Suddenly she began to stir, it was too much for her to just sleep through. "What are you doing?" she snapped immediatly realizing what was going on, "Let go of me," she shouted.

Nathan- Hahaha. Didn't I tell you to keep sleeping for tonight? Now that you're awake, we can skip to the good stuff.

He held her pinned down with her arms at her sides as he began to suck and kiss on her collar bone with lust.

Alana let out another scream and struggled against him before realzing that there was no way she was going ot be able to get away from him. "Please stop," she cried trying to wiggle out of his grasp, she kept it to herself that she was aroused, she didn't want to believe it but the kisses to her collar and the playing with her breast had turned her on.

Nathan shook his head.

Nathan- You don't want me to...I can read your mind...you're getting so turned on right now.

He moved downward until his head was under where her under garments were. He moved her panties to the side and began to slowly lick and kiss her pussy.

"I'm not," she lied letting out a gasp as she felt his hot toung against her pussy, "Please don't," she cried biting her lip and trying to keep her thoughts clear. "Stay away from there," she pleaded.

Nathan- No, you want this...I'm going to stay down here. If you keep persisting me to stop...I'll skip to me using my cock to tread within.

He went back to licking her and his tongue began to flicker over her clitoris.

Alana let out a low moan and regretted it immediatly, 'Stop showing him your emotions,' she thought ot herself before listening to what he said. Biting her lip tears sprung to her eyes, she had never actually been taken advantage of, but she had never had sex either. Letting out a whimper she closed her eyes not knowing what to do.

Nathan- Thats a good girl...give into your master...

He got up on her and his shaft of his penis rubbed against her body as he slid up to her and began to move her face so he kissed her on the lips. He began to massage her breast as he moved his hand to slowly finger her with his index finger.

Alana didn't want to kiss him back but she found herself doing so anyways, 'What's wrong with me?' she thought feeling like she had lost absolute control over her body. When his finger entered her she let out a small gasp against his lips, 'This is crazy,' she thought to herself.

"I am not," she argued and felt her body shudder as he pushed into her, it did hurt as he did it but there was a certain amount of pleasure that came with the pain.

Nathan began to suck and lick on her nipples again. One hand on the other breast, the other rubbing her clitoris. His cock didn't move at all to go in or out of her.

Nathan- How does it feel my slave?

It was so hard for Alana to control herself, but she didn't want to give the man her satisfaction. In response to his question she shivered against him, "If you're going to do this to me atleast tell me your name," she asked realizing that she hadn't known anything about him.

Alana felt like that name should mean something to her but there was no recognizition in her mind, 'Where do I know you from?' she thought for a moment, she had met him before the attack but she wasn't sure where. Looking up at him she swallowed, "Thank you," she said quietly.

Glaring at him she didn't respond but instead turned her head away from him, 'I can't go through with this,' she thought to herself frowning.

Nathan- You're not supposed to go through with it. Its a rape you idiot...

He looked away from her.

Nathan- Just get some sleep.

He stopped and laid down next to her in the bed with his back turned to her.

'I was refering to just letting you do it, I was thinking about fighting back, maybe if you stayed out of my mind you wouldn't be so confused,' she thought deeper in her mind. Swallowing she covered herself and turned so her back was towards his and tried to close her eyes but found it was hard to fall asleep, finally she just drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Back
Top Bottom