Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Alana still slept quietly, she had lost more energy than he had. She shifted slightly but then went back into a deep sleep.

Nathan smiled at Alana and bent over and kissed her cheek. He then went under the covers and pulled them up so they were at their necks. He huddled close to the naked girl and held her close for more warmth.

Alana felt him kiss her cheek and she smiled as she shrunk into him becoming warmer, wking up for a moment she looked around and then closed her eyes and drifted back of to sleep.

Nathan smiled but looked at the time. He frowned. He had to go somewhere after what he did...he had done something he will soon regret. The first day he lost to Alana, Nathan came across a man who was willing to make him stronger than any other demon. Nathan, as desperate as he was, agreed but was shocked at the price. He had to take the girl's virginity. That was why he had attacked and attacked so he could wound her enough to take advantage of her, but over time it slipped his mind and he started doing it for fun and actually feeling feelings for her. When he woke up, he was reminded of the deal he made so long ago.

Alana finally woke up and she looked up at Nathan, "What's wrong?" she asked turning so she was facing him. Reaching up she placed her hand on his face gently smiling at him.

Nathan smiled back at her.

Nathan- Nothing babe....but I gotta go real quick. I'll be back soon.

Normally, he would just let the deal go, but he had given the man a deal for if he didn't manage to take her virginity within a decade, or if he didn't come right after he took it. He was going to kill Alana and make Nathan watch. He kissed Alana before heading out of the mansion.

Alana watched him get up and leave before biting her lip, sighing she got up and decided it was time for a shower. Getting a towel and a wash cloth she heade to Nathan's bathroom and turned on the shower before getting in.

Nathan got out and went to a cave deep within a forest where he took shelter when the first fight almost killed him. He soon approached an altar, the same one the man came out of. He waited for something to happen but after half an hour, nothing happened.

Nathan- Was I just hallucinating or something...?

(I would play the man, but I have no clue how to do it.)

Getting out the shower Alana dried off and then went and rummaged through some of Nathan's clothes trying to find something to wear. Finally she just picked out a long shirt that covered enough of her, once she was dressed she headed down stairs so sshe could make herself some breakfast.

(Its ok I got it. I was gonna have him take over Nathan, like a deception or something of the sort)

Soon the altar began to glow but the man did not appear. Instead a voice rang through the cave.

"You are back....did you do the deeeeeed.....?"

Nathan- Yeah yeah...but I want to call the thing off.

"What....You cannot call it off....the deal with the devil has been made...none can turn back..."

Nathan- I said I don't want to do it okay!

(Not the devil, he means metaphorically he is like the devil.)

Going into the kitchen Alana went through and decided that she would make herself an omlete, getting out the ingrediants she began to make it wondering where Nathan had gone. 'Oh well, he'll be back soon,' she thought with a smile to herself.

(Ahh okay, you know our roleplay does have a lot of twists. ^_^. It's one of the most interesting ones I've had.)

(Cool lol)

"You dare defy me!"

Nathan- Hell yes I do! I don't want t-

Just then the altar began to yell out in anger at him and it began to glow an evil aura. The aura shot out and engulfed Nathan who fell to the ground clutching in pain and yelling out in fear as he started to succumb to darkness.

Putting her omlete on the stove and wondered if Nathan would want one, 'I'll just make him one when he gets back if he wants one,' she thought before flipping her own and then leaning against the counter waiting for it to be done.

Nathan lay on the ground sometime after the possession. Soon his body rose and he laughed a bit.

Nathan- Good...this boy's hidden potential is very powerful...lets see me put it to good use.

He smirked and went back to the mansion. He opened the door and saw Alana and smirked. He played it off by just sitting at the table. Something seemed different about him.

Alana looked up as he entered the room, "Hi babe, did you want an omlete?" she asked with a grin. Watching him as he sat down at the table she found that something was off, "Are you sure that there's nothing wrong?" she asked.

Nathan- I don't recall ever saying anything wasn't wrong.

He smirked and went over to her and began to massage her shoulders.

Nathan- You know...After last night, I feel like a new man.

He chuckled a bit.

Alana frowned, "Well you don't have to say anything, I can just tell there's something going on, that's all." she said before feeling him coming up behind her. Smiling she shook her head, "Well you should," she said with light laugh.

Nathan- Yeah...I feel great...I think I want more of what happened last night though.

He moved his hands lower so he began to massage the side of her upper arms.

Alana smiled, "I bet you do, but at the moment I'm starving, and I'm still exhausted from last night so you're just going to have to wait until later," she grinned.

Nathan- Well...you can always have a nice helping of jizz in your mouth.

His right eye glowed red and he grabbed her and pulled her so she was leaning against the table. He pinned her down as he looked at her body, a dark aura coming from him.

"Nathan!" She snapped glaring at him, "I don't want to do anything right now!" she growled before she was pulled against the table. "What the hell are you doing? I said no.!" she shouted before looking up at him and seeing that there was something very different about him.

Nathan grabbed the collar of her shirt and tore her shirt off. He then went for her pants and forced them off of her, leaving her with whatever she had underneath. He kept her pinned as he began to undo his pants to get his cock out.

Nathan- Want it or not, Its gonna happen!

"Nathan!" she cried out trying to push her off of him, "Stop this, have you gone mad?" she cried not understand why he would do it against her will.

Back
Top Bottom