Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Nathan kissed her back and pushed into her until half his cock was inside her. He could feel how wet she was and he felt pleasure from it being around his cock.

The farther that he pushed agains him the more she began to tighten around him, "Nathan," she moaned against his lips.

"Go ahead," Alana moans against his lips pulling him even closer catching up with his pace of the kiss.

Holding onto him tight as he went all the way in she let out a sigh when he was done, "Yes, I'm ready," she whispered ot him.

Alana got used to the feeling of him thrusting in and out of her and soon it began to be only pleasure, "Oh Nathan," she moaned against his lips as she tried to get closer to him.

Alana hugged against to him, her breasts rubbing against his chest as he pounded into her, "Nathan," she said pulling away and kissing him down his jawline find her way to his neck.

"I love you," she groaned as he began to fuck her harder, she pulled way from him and sat up straighter holding herself up.

Nathan- I love you too...

He began to slowly pound her harder. Soon he pushed her so she was on her back again and he lay at her side. He lifted her leg and put his cock back into her and pounded her as he held her leg up.

Alana was surprised by his sudden movement but didn't mind it, biting her lp as he slipped back into her she let herself moan freely, wondering what other positions he would come up with.

Nathan continued to thrust into her but decided to experiment, seeing as how this was his first time. He got up and lifted her legs over her so her butt pointed into the air. He angled his cock into her pussy and slowly thrust into her to see if this position was better than the others.

Alana was surprised at the new position but then let out a thicker moan as she bit her lip, "Oh Nathan," she cried grabbing onto the sheets, "If you keep that up," she began.

Alana couldn't hold on that long and came right as he began to thrust harder, once he was done she collapsed breathing heavily onto the bed.

"Yes, Yes that was," Alana said with a sigh finding herself exhausted. Now she would have no trouble falling asleep, "Thank oyu Nathan," she whispered softly.

Nathan fell asleep before her and she looked down at him happily, after a while she was asleep too.

Back
Top Bottom