Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

LoveAlive

Star
Master X Slave

Name: Alana Larner
Image: http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk272/trackstarqt/best_of_special_cg_0172.jpg
Other: Will be edited.

From what she had thought it had been a week since she had been taken, it could have been more or less but she wasn't exactly sure. Whimpering quietly she was slumped over in the corner of a room, not exactly sure why this was happening to her. There was a slight pain at the top of her head, a head ache forming but that was the least of her worries. 'How am I supposed to get out of here?' she thought, so far she knew nothing about the place she was in and she knew nothing about the people or person who had captured her.

Name- Nathan Stone
Age- 23
Image-
yyyyy.jpg
Other-

Name- ???
Age- ?
Image-
normal_img034.jpg
Other-
After a week of capturing her and causing her to starve in the basement, he finally opened the doors to bring in some artificial light rather than what the moon and sun gave her through little cracks in the walls. The castle was on top of a cliff, so the basement walls were thin on one end. He approachd her and lifted her face to look at him. He glared at her with his red eyes.

Nathan- Do you remember who I am girl?

The scar on his eye seemed plain as day.

Alana jerked her head up as she heard a noise and then light emerge from where the door was. A man followed the sight of light and she waited a moment letting her eyes adjust, listening to him she was highly confused not being able to remember who he was.

"Should I?" she spat hoarsly, moving the hair out of her face she took a closer look and shook her head. 'I've don't remember seeing this man, it must have been from before then,' she thought in her head as she bit her lip.

Nathan- Don't play dumb you fool. Me and you once fought two years ago...you actually struck me and cursed my face with this regretting scar on my eye. I've lived day in and out feeling the shame and disappointment...but no more. Now I take matters into my own hands...you are now my slave.

Alana stared at him raising an eyebrow, 'Is this man off his rocker?' she thought wondering if she should be scared or just laugh. "A fight? As far as I know, I've never gotten in a fight in my life," she said out loud wondering what he was talking about. "Look buddy, I really think you've got the wrong girl," she glared shaking her head. "And I am no one's slave," she added with force.

Nathan grabbed her neck and held a firm grasp. He glared into her eyes, his own seeming threatening.

Nathan- Do not play games with me slave. I know who you are and you are my slave be it or not. You DO remember I am demon and easily able to kill the likes of you?!

Alana let out a sharp yelp as his hands were suddenly around her neck and adding pressure. Letting out a cough she shook her head the best she could, "No, I don't know what you're talking about, a demon? There are no such things," she argued even though the hand was still tightly around her neck. "What is your real reason for attacking me?" she struggled.

Nathan- You really are serious aren't you!? Grr....Why can't you remember!?

His eyes began to glow in anger as demonic wings sprouted from his back to prove he was demon.

Nathan- Remember your memories! Now or I'll kill you here and now!!

"Of course I'm serious! People are normally serious when they're locked in who knows where with a scary man in front of them!" she snapped before growing suddenly silent as wings started to sprout from his back, "Oh, you were serious too," she gulped but then heard what he said next. "It's not exactly that easy when you are put in a comma for a year and you can't remember anything that happened before the actualy comma," she growled.

Nathan's eye twitched and he dropped the girl. He towered above her with an annoyed look.

Nathan- Let me project into you the memory that has haunted me for so so long...

He began to project a memory to her telepathically and it revealed their fight and her scarring him and his hasty, limping retreat.

Adrina watched in surprise as she seemed to be fighting off the demon, she also seemed to be doing it with great skill. Highly confused she watched as the demon limped off after her victory, the part that neither of them saw was what had happened after the fight. "That couldn't have been me, I can't do any of that stuff," she spoke quietly talking to herself mostly.

Nathan- Believe it or not, it happened. And now because of you...I lived in total hell from the inferiority of others in their eyes...now I am going to take my revenge by making you my slave whether you like it or not girl.

He brought her to her feet.

Nathan- And as a first order of business, you are to remember the damn memories so I don't have to waste my power on you!

Alana watched him in disgust, for whatever reason she had fought him she knew it had to be a good one, this man was highly annoying and freaky. "I... am not... your slave," she repeated before letting out a sigh. "Do you not know the meanings of the words comma or memory loss?" she asked wrinkling her nose. "If I could just remember stuff, you'd think I would have done it by now," she glared. Alana found herself strangly brave, she was cranky and annoyed which was never a good combination for her especially since she had a bit of a temper and a lip on her at times.

Nathan- You would mind to watch your tongue slave! Otherwise i'll just have to cut it out...

He held out his finger and the fingernail grew into a small pointed tip of a dagger shaped nail.

Nathan- You're sleeping arrangements are in here from now on. When I need you, I'll be down here. If yu're lucky, I MIGHT feed you.

Alana immediatly shut her mouth as she watched his fingernail grow sharper and he made his threat, she knew when it was time to shut up. Holding her tounge she didn't give him a real response just shifted her gaze away from him. 'Great, what am I supposed to do know?' she thought.

'Or I could just shut up when I feel like it,' she snapped in her mind realizing that he could hear her thoughts. "Get outta there!" she growled before shrinking back a little.

Nathan- You don't talk to me like that...You DO know I am in a position where I could easily snap your neck, cut a majory artery, or just have fun and slowly cut you to death. I suggest you shut up before I do something even worse than that.

He glared at her.

It was so hard for Alana to come up with a response, it was even harder for one not to come up in her head. 'Bastard,' slipped out of her mind but that was just about it as she stared him down not giving him any other thoughts, not even ones of fear.

Nathan- Good. You know your place.

He walked up the stairs and slammed the door shut, making it dark in her room again. He locked the door and went to his luxury room, feeling triumphant.

"I don't have a place, I just have common sense," she snapped to know one once she had finally heard the door slam. The basement was cold and moist, and the darkness made it ten times worse but she wasn't about to let it show. Biting her lip she closed her eyes and pulled her legs close to her body wondering what she was supposed to do.

Nathan had fallen asleep as he lay in his bed. He was dreaming of all the back breaking chores he could have her do on her first day of actually working.

"Just sleep, you'll most likely need it," she told herself frowning, it was impossible to make herself comfortable on the cold floor and she barely had any meat on her bones she she could feel the floor pressing hard against her. Whimpering a little she covered her face and laid there in silence maybe hours later she fell asleep.

In the morning...

Nathan threw open the doors and stormed in. He walked over to the girl and grabbed her shoulder and raised her to her feet.

Nathan- Get up. Your slaverly duties start now.

Alana had maybe gotten in two uncomfortable hours of sleep, she found herself exhausted and week from lack of food, sleep and drink. Feeling herself being yanked up she let out a yelp and let her eyes adjust to the light letting out a groan. "Duties?" she asked looking tired and puzzled. "Please, just let me sleep," she said softly atleast wanting to sit down, it took too much energy and power to hold her body up.

Back
Top Bottom