Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-------

RE: Im not your daughter. (MoonlightRomance and Deerpoob)

She winced as he slapped her ass, starting to whimper when he rubbed it roughly. When he moved so that his member was in his face she watched as he stroked it slowly. When he began to slap her ass roughly every few seconds she started to whimper loudly, obviously these were causing her more pain than they were pleasure. She nodded, not saying anything but when the tip of his cock touched her lips she gently took it in her mouth and began use a combination of sucking and licking to tease his hard member. After they were done all she wanted to do was cuddle in his bed and she hoped that both her fantascies and his wouldn't make it so that hey were just sex to each other.

Roxanne was glad when he continued to spank her, but wasn't being as rough as he had been before. As he praised her she continued to suck and lick at his hard member. When Daniel started to rub her now red ass she would wince every now and then because it clearly hurt. Then when he gently pushed a finger into her she moaned around a mouth full of cock and even though he wasn't doing much more then sliding his finger into her she felt so close to climax. Roxane was clearly enjoying this, too and it was just as clear that she loved him by some of the things she had done tonight.

Roxanne moaned around his cock again as he fingered her. She was glad to hear that he was enjoying it and when he gently pulled himself from her mouth she had a confused look on her face, only understanding when he entered her, wincing a little because she was a bit sore from making love earlier. Roxy closed her eyes and smiled when she heard his whimper into her ear, feeling his breath caress her ear. "I love you too." She said, breaking character as well.

She smiled when he kissed her cheek and couldn't help but giggle at his comments, she knew he wasn't taking on the role of teacher again; that he was just teasing her. "What does that make you then, because I can feel you are just as close as I am." Roxanne teased before kissing him. In reality if he wanted to feel her orgasm around him he wouldn't have to do much because of her already being so close.

"My sexy Daddy." She said, kissing him and moaning into the kiss as he thrusted harder into her. Those couple hard thrusts were about all she needed to be pushed over the edge. What pushed her over the edge was simply feeling his cock throb inside of her. Then she came, moaning as she did and as every muscle in her body relaxed. It took a few minutes for her to finish but when she did she laid there, completely relaxed.

She smiled against her lips as he kissed her throughout the entire orgasm and when he finally untied her hands she moved them so that they rested beside her. They were hurting after being in the same position for so long. As he pulled out of her she watched him and continued to watch her as he moved up on the bed and patted the spot beside him. "A movie can wait." Roxanne agreed before using her arms to get herself up and slowly moving to the spot beside him in bed. It was clear she was tired, too. Once she was up beside him she laid on her side with her head on the pillow so that she was facing him. "I love you, Daddy."

Roxanne smiled, loving the feeling she got when he said he loved her. When he wrapped her arm around her and moved a little closer to her she lifted her head and nuzzled his chest, showing him affection. Soon she was fast asleep with her head rested on his chest, a smile simular to his on her face. Everything finally felt perfect for her. Her feelings for him were out in the open and he felt the same way. Better yet they were now together, just the way they wanted to be.

Roxanne slept peacefully through the night, never moving her head from where she rested in upon his chest before falling asleep. When he awoke the next morning she was still out like a light, despite him moving around as he tried to get out of bed without waking her up. "I love you Daddy." She mumbled with a smile on her face, the same smile that had been there the night before when she fell asleep. Clearly she was having good dreams, not the nightmares that usually haunted her.

When she mumbled the words 'I love you' Roxanne was still very much asleep and she continued to sleep peacefully as Daniel made his way from his bedroom into the bathroom to get ready for work. Every few minutes she would mumble an 'I love you', 'Daddy', or 'Daniel'; making it clear that whatever she was dreaming about, it was something that involved him. When he came from the bathroom minutes later she was still fast asleep, but she was now laying in the spot he had been, tangled up in the covers and facing him with an almost angelic smile on her face.

As he was making breakfast Roxanne had awoken from her sleep. She just laid there for a few minutes before sitting up. She then grabbed a faded 'Poison' t-shirt that was from one of the band's tours in the 1980's and slipped it on. It went down past her bottom and fit her more like a mini dress. She then rubbed the sleep from her eyes and stood up, walking out of the room to see her father sitting at the table with his back to her. She then walked up behind him and started to rub his back, kissing him on the cheek. "Morning Daddy." She whispered in his ear, having no idea that he was planning something.

Roxanne smiled against his lips when he leaned back, treating her to a kiss and she didn't protest when her hands were taken from his back by his own hands. Then she felt his hands close around her's. After letting the kiss last a few minutes she looking into his eyes before kissing him on the cheek once again. "I can tell you don't want to go, Daddy; that you don't want to leave me. But, the day you found me in a drug lord's home you didn't go to work knowing you would find me. Today could be the day you save another kids life." Roxy said before nuzzling her neck. "Just remember, your girlfriend will be right here waiting for her sexy boyfriend when he gets home."

When he stood after eating and kissed her she smiled as his lips touched her cheek. "I love you too." She replied, watching him go off to the bathroom and then as he grabbed his jacket before going to the door. When he waved she waved back at him, sad to see him go, but she knew he had to. When he exited she walked down the hall to her own room. Despite him being gone Roxy was happy, happy that now their feelings for each other were known.

When he came through the door Roxanne came quickly to the door when he called her name and she welcomed him home from work the right way: with a passionate and loving kiss once he was done putting his things down on the table and taking off his jacket. After several minutes the kiss ended and she wrapped her arms around his neck as she looked up at him. "How was your day, Dad? And I missed you." She said and smiled. Just like him the house felt the same as it had to her twenty four hours ago, but it was like she was seeing it with new eyes because her and her father were now lovers and that made her happy.

She smiled when he put his hands on her waist and when he lifted her up she rested her head on his chest, only moving it once they were on the couch together and she was sitting in his lap. When he moved one of his hands up to her cheek she moved her hand to rest on top of it, wanting him to keep his hand there. "I thought about you all day too." She said, hardily having enough time to get it out before their lips met. "I'm not sure, were you thinking some where, where we could be lovers or somewhere that we have to pretend to be father and daughter?" She asked, closing her eyes as he moved his hand up and down her back and smiling when she felt his lips on her cheek again.

Roxanne opened her eyes when he took one of her hands and looked up at him and smiled when he kissed it. "The beach sounds nice but we'd have to go to a more secluded part of it." It was the time of year when it was beginning to get warmer and she was sure there would be a lot of people there. Roxy moved her head up and kissed him. "I love you, Dad."

Roxanne smiled at her father and headed down the hallway to her room, going to get changed into one of her bikinis. She was actually surprised that they were going to be able to go out in public and not have to hide everything from everybody by pretending they didn't have romantic feelings for each other.

She didn't bother to close the door as she changed, figuring if Daniel wanted to walk in and watch her dress he would anyway. By the time he knocked on the already open door, though. When he knocked she turned around, showing him the blue and purple tie die bikini top and shorts she was wearing. "Yeah, I'm ready." Then, as he was getting some things from the closet she walked over and kissed him, hoping not to get him too excited because then they wouldn't be going much of anywhere.

She smiled when she heard him say that he was ready to go and when he took her hand she didn't protest. Roxanne simply followed him as he lead her out of the apartment and through the building, down to the car. As he drove Roxanne looked over at him, watching him. "If you're hungry we could get some ice cream before going." She said and leaned over to kiss him while they were at a stop light. She hoped the same, that they could find a quiet, secluded place to be alone and do whatever they wanted.

Roxanne smiled, glad to see that he enjoy the kiss she had given to him and when he told her to stop distracting him she couldn't help but to start giggling. When they arrived at the beach several minutes later and they were both out of the car she looked at him as he patted the spot on the top of the car beside him. She soon climbed up beside him. and rested her head on his shoulder. "What kind of food do you want?" She asked, leaving it up to him.

When he put his arm around her as the two of them sat on the hood of the car she smiled and after he kissed her cheek she moved her head so that it rested on his shoulder and looked up at him. "Okay, I'll go find a spot while you go get us some food." She agreed, loving the feeling it gave her as his hand ran up and down her back. "I just want a cheese burger and something to drink, but you could get a soda or something for us to share." She offered. When he leaned in to kiss her she was a bit surprised, but moved her head up so that she met him half way for the kiss. "I love you too, but where did that come from?" She asked as she looked up into his face,.

She smiled and climbed off of the car after he did. It made her happy to know that her father could be romantic with her and that he didn't seem to worry him that other people might find out about the two of them. "Okay, I'll go find a spot while you go get food." Roxy said and smiled back at him. When he went walking off to get food she got the bag of things he had packed from the trunk and then started to walk in the opposite direction of where her father had went. Once she found a spot she made their own little spot then sat and waited for him.

Back
Top Bottom