Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught in the Act (nothingbutporcelain and Demystify)

Callie was on her way to the first day of school. She always hated going on the first day because it seemed so pointless. None of the teachers ever taught anything on the first day. They always just handed out syllabuses and told them what they were going to do for the year. It was so boring and she didn’t even know why she was going today. The only good thing about school was how there was usually one male teacher who was very attracted to Callie and would constantly stare up her skirt during class. She loved knowing that men were turned on by her. It always made her feel so amazing to know she had that much power over a guy.

Callie was only seventeen and a junior in high school. She had long blonde hair and navy blue eyes that lit up when she smiled. She was drop dead gorgeous, there was no doubt about that. All the guys at her school wanted her and most of them got her. It wasn’t hard to get Callie into bed, especially if she had a few drinks in her system. Since she was only 5’1” and about eighty-five pounds she was definitely a light weight. To say Callie had a lot of problems would be an understatement. It all started when she was around thirteen years old. She could remember that day more than anything else in the world. It wasn't a memory she wanted to keep since it was a horrible one but sadly it was stuck in her head. The only way she could get it out was why drinking, doing drugs and having lots of casual, unprotected sex. That was why she did all of that so much. She knew it was bad but she just couldn't help it. It made her numb and kept her from thinking about anything about her past. It was all too painful to deal with. Her father came into her room and raped her that night.

Most thirteen year old girls had loving fathers but Callie's father was different than all of theirs. She had to fight to try to keep him out of her bed. She was a young girl so she didn't really know if it was wrong or not. Her father told them that it was perfectly normal for them to have sex but they couldn't tell anyone, not even her mother. She did what he said because she didn't know any better and she was too embarrassed to admit to anyone what was going on. So a few years later when she was seventeen and her father was on trial for murdering her mother she blamed herself. He said he did it to be with his only daughter. He claimed that Ana (her mother) was constantly getting in the way. Callie couldn't help but blame herself for the murder. If she had just told someone maybe her father would have been put away a long time ago so this never would have happened. It was so horrible carrying this blame around, that was why she drank so much.

She headed into the building and went to her locker, grabbing her books out of it so she could head to her first class. Callie had on her regular school uniform with the navy blue plaid skirt and white blouse but of course Callie made it her own by cutting the skirt a few inches and unbuttoning the blouse a lot so her cleavage created by her push up bra would show. She didn’t have any panties on underneath the skirt so it was easy to see her tiny and toned ass when she bent over. And of course she had on her usual black five inch stiletto heels that made her already long legs look even longer.

She tucked a strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear before shutting her locker and heading into her first class of the day. She was a little bit early to class so she didn't think many people would be there. She walked into the classroom and was shocked when she heard moans coming from the teacher's office. She walked closer to the office and opened the door. A smirk was on her face as she looked at the teacher sitting in his chair with the student on his lap, her skirt hitched up and her lips pressed against his in a passionate kiss. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Fooling around on the first day of school with a student? I wonder how the principal would feel about this.." She said, smirking because she was very satisfied with herself. She was definitely planning on using this situation to her advantage. The teacher could get in big trouble if she told. Callie was already thinking about blackmailing him and all the things she could make him do. It was going to be a very fun year.

w65859524.jpg

The instant he heard the handle clicking on the door, Garrett was in a panic. He'd known meeting up with his girl was a slip-up, but she was on his lap and had not heard the door in her passion. However, they both heard the words. He went pale as he saw the smirk on Callie's face - he'd heard of her and all the trouble she got into, and he knew exactly what she was about to do to him. The girl scampered off of his lap and out of the room, and he hurriedly zipped up his pants, but what had been seen could not be unseen - that is to say, Garrett was in deep shit.

The tall, handsome man stood up, trying to regain what composure he still had, but he was sweating and disheveled, and his long, curly hair was falling over his handsome face - he gave Callie a thoroughly guilty look and began to clean himself up, feeling immensely dirty for what he had just been caught doing. Absently, like a man who had just had the rug pulled out from under his feet, he attempted to start going on with the routine of getting the class started, avoiding all eye contact with Callie's smirking face and trying hard to avoid listening to the words she was speaking, lest he hear his whole life crumbling beneath his feet.

Garrett was a rather tall, handsome man with a tone body, one of those teachers the girls in the class would always talk and fantasize about. His skin was slightly tanned and he made himself up well, with a small, well-groomed goatee and well-groomed, long, curly hair to match - he looked every bit the part of the handsome twenty-something professor or teacher. It would be no surprise to anyone that he was married and led an otherwise comfortable, peaceful life, but his greatest vice had been discovered. He could not be sent to jail for what he had done, but no doubt his marriage and future would be ruined if the word had gotten out.

He trembled and sweated as he wrote his name onto the board and arranged his syllabi for the first day of class, taking furtive glances Callie's way. In his state he had not lost his libido, and he couldn't help but notice the cut skirt, the cleavage and her high stilettos, which only helped to thoroughly deepen his embarrassment and fear. From what he had heard of Callie, she would not be afraid to tell anyone or to blackmail him, and make him do things that he would find to be... horribly undesirable.

After an uncomfortable half-minute or so, the trembling teacher managed to turn himself toward Callie, shuddering and looking her as close to in the eye as he could muster, wishing he could be a little bit stronger about this situation. Maybe some angel would come down and possess her to save his soul, he didn't know, but he had to try something to keep from having his whole life ruined. "C-Callie, it's Callie, right?" He muttered, every word sounding more awkward and shaky than the first. "Listen, it was a slip-up... Please, just... Don't tell anyone..." He looked away, pale as a ghost, unable to face the girl who had just caught him red-handed.

Callie smirked as she watched the girl get off his lap immediately and run out of the classroom. It was okay that she was gone because Callie didn't need to talk to her right now. The man she needed to talk to was Garrett. What he just did was very, very bad and she had to make sure he got punished for it. Any other student probably would have just looked the other way and forgotten about what they saw but this was Callie Simpson. She was definitely the troublemaker of the school. Everyone knew she was a slut. And right now she just couldn't pass up this opportunity to make Garrett's life a living hell.

She watched as he cleaned himself up and began to get the classroom ready. Students would be coming in soon. Callie didn't normally come in this early but she was really glad she decided to come in early today. It was definitely worth it. The look on Garrett's face when she caught him with the younger girl was priceless. He was going to be even more happy once he found out how much Callie was going to torture him. She was most certainly planning on blackmailing him. She wouldn't be forcing him to have sex with her. That just wouldn't be like Callie. If they fucked it would be because he wanted to fuck her and she wanted it too but she wasn't thinking about that right now. She would blackmail him into giving her good grades and other various things. She would try humiliating him in front of his class and he wouldn't be able to say anything back to her since he couldn't risk her telling the principal about this.

"Yes, it's Callie." She told him with a smirk on her face as she stepped closer to him. "Oh, don't worry I won't be telling anyone about this." She paused a second, just long enough for him to think he was in the clear and out of trouble. Oh but he was so very wrong about that. "Of course you'll have to find a way to keep me quiet. You see I'm not very good at keeping secrets and this is a huge one to keep. I would hate to accidentally tell the principal about this. But maybe you can find a way to make sure I don't tell anyone. How are you going to do that?" She asked him as she stepped even closer to him so that there was barely any space between them.

Garrett couldn't help but step back a little as she entered his space, his back now pressed to the chalkboard. "H-how...? I don't know - I mean.. I'll do anything, just please..." He stumbled over his words terribly as she pressed closer, hearing the rabble beginning to rise slowly in the hallway. He looked pleadingly at her, shaking a little bit now. "L-listen, class is about to start and people will be coming in, just please, don't tell anyone... If you want to talk about this after school today, that's fine, just please..." He sighed, hoping someone would come in soon and force some separation between the two.

His mind was racing as she smirked at him. He'd never met such a demanding girl in his life and he already knew that this was going to be an absolutely miserable year for him. This was the absolute worst possible way to begin the first day. His eyes were now locked with hers and she was winning, had him backed into the board, making demands of him. He edged his way sideways and backed so there was a few feet between them, knowing that no matter what he did, he couldn't escape, and also knowing that if she got too much closer he'd start getting thoughts about his captor's body that would not serve him well in the future. As easy as she was, he had the feeling that wasn't the right path to be taking at this moment.

Callie loved seeing Garrett acting all pathetic and scared. It was funny how a confident man could turn into a pathetic person the second he was worried that he would lose his job and his whole life. She never knew it was this much fun to have all this power over a man. She didn't think she was the kind of girl who wanted lots of control. When it came to sex she liked for the guy to be in control and dominating her but this was different than that. "You'll have to figure something out. You're the one who needs to keep me happy. I shouldn't have to think about it." She almost felt bad for being so mean to him but it was a lot of fun. He needed to learn to stop speaking in such a scared voice. Maybe if he was a little more confident right now she wouldn't be so cruel to him.

"Yes, we will be talking about this after school. I do want to talk about this and it's going to happen. If we don't talk about this today I will tell the principal right away. You just better hope that I don't have the urge to tell him before this afternoon." She told him with a smirk on her face. Luckily for him she walked to her seat. She would be scaring him enough later today. Of course she sat right in the front row because she wanted him to be worrying about this all during class. If he saw her in the front row he would never be able to take his mind off what she knew.

Garrett groaned and sat at the desk in front, wiping off the front of his face and scowling. This was ridiculous, and now that he had a moment to think about it and clear his head he could see that fact. He had to lower himself to the status of whipping-boy for this girl who was probably tens of times worse than he ever was, but she stood with nothing to lose if he told everyone about her transgressions. Calming down a little, he gave her the look of a person who knew he was beaten, already tired from the surprise of only moments ago, as other students began to file in through the door. This war wasn't over, but this was one loss he would have to take as humbly as he could.

A few uncomfortable minutes later the bell rang and he stood up. Despite his nervousness, he put on an excellently confident front, beginning the year like he did every other, with his introductions and syllabi and explanations of the class. Periodically his eyes would meet hers and he would look away uncomfortably for a moment, but regained his composure quickly. He was an excellent liar, and it showed. During the class he paid special attention to Callie, ensuring that she didn't get looked at rudely by those students who were jealous or disliked her, and letting her get by and ignore him or do whatever she wanted - partly because that would please her and partly because he didn't want to have to look her in the eye for any reason.

Callie was having fun sitting in the front row and making Garrett nervous. At least he made sure that no one was looking at her in a rude way. That made her happy. It was a good thing that he was going out of his way to try to make her as happy as possible because she would have loved to go tell the principal everything she knew about him. But of course she wasn't really planning on telling him anything. If she told then she would no longer be able to be able to black mail Garrett and this would turn into such a boring year. She was going to have fun with him this year so she definitely wouldn't be telling anyone about this for a long time.

She was pretty shocked that Garrett was still able to teach in such a confident way. She thought he would b shaking and stuttering the whole time but apparently he was a good teacher and could control his nerves. She already knew he wasn't so good at controlling them when he was just with her. She loved that about him.

She couldn't wait for this day to be over so she could have a nice little chat with Garrett. He needed to know that she was boss here and he had to do whatever he said no matter what. If he didn't he would make her very angry and she knew he didn't want that. She locked eyes at him and tapped her watch, wanting him to end class right now. She didn't care if he was done lecturing her or not. She wanted to get out of here so he needed to dismiss class early for her. She would make sure he was doing this all year long.

He sighed as she tapped her watch and glared up at the clock. She was nuts. He finished his lecture with a quick, prompt sentence and dismissed the class. Despite his embarrassing himself, the kids loved him now, which wasn't so bad, but he was now the living slave of a rude teenage girl, and being under her control would be nothing less than torment - he was probably putting his job and home life in danger anyhow just by letting this happen to him, but he couldn't afford to risk her letting her lips loose. He avoided eye contact with her as she left the room, actually spitting in the trash can when she was out of earshot.

His nerves were on end for the rest of the day - he didn't even have an appetite for lunch and he knew he wouldn't be able to face his wife when he went home this evening. By the end of the day he was stressed and there were already bags under his eyes, and even more on edge now that he knew he was going to have to see the girl again, who was already taking the shape of a devil in his mind, in what was shaping up to be the worst day of his life purely because he knew that there were many more like this to come.

Callie was very pleased that he actually did what she wanted and dismissed class early. She smirked at him as she walked out of the classroom and got ready for her next class. The day went by so slowly. Unlike Garrett she was actually in a good mood but that was probably because she was the one making his life torture and not the other way around. It was the end of the day and time for her to go pay a visit to Garrett. She knew he was probably scared to death about seeing her again. He probably thought she was going to torture him and make him do a lot of horrible things. Callie was definitely planning on making his life a living hell.

She walked into his classroom like she owned the place and sat herself on his desk. She spread her legs so he would easily be able to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. She was trying to make his life torture but she wouldn't mind turning him on a little too. He needed to know who he was dealing with. "We really need to have a serious talk about what you're going to do for me this year. Obviously you're going to give me good grades but what else? That just isn't enough. Money would be nice too but I need something more than that. Now I want to hear your ideas." She told him with a smirk on her face. She looked so smug and confident right now because she knew she had him right where she wanted him.

He backed up to the wall when she came in and shuddered when she sat with her legs spread. He'd been fantasizing all day about giving her a piece of his mind when she came in and "talked" with him, but the piece of mind he was going to give her seemed frighteningly absent now and he had to avert his eyes from wandering down between her legs. He felt as ridiculous as he looked, and finally he managed to turn himself around to face the chalkboard so that he wouldn't have to look at her directly in the eye.

"L-listen, I don't know what I should give you because I've got no idea who you are or what you want." He managed to say, thankfully able to hide the tent that was rising in his pants from looking down between her legs as he was turned away, and able to work up a little bit of courage. He cast a little look of disdain back at her as she looked smugly at him, putting his hands on the ridge of the chalkboard where the chalk was held. He was talking business with a kid. Great. "Besides, what could you need at your age other than good treatment in school and money? I've got nothing else to give you." He said, obviously in misery for more reasons than just the fact that he had to give her things. He was not a rich man, by a long shot - he lived on a teacher's wages and his wife's funds, which were enough for the two of them to scrape by, but he wouldn't have much to live on if he had to be giving this child an allowance, and his wife was going to wonder where all his money was going.

Callie wondered how he would react when she spread her legs like that and she was a little shocked that he didn't give her that much of a reaction. She wanted him to look. She wasn't going to blackmail this man into sleeping with her but that didn't mean that she didn't want him to be attracted to him. She just figured it would be even more torturous for him to have to resist her while she made his life a living hell but then again maybe she could see why he would want nothing to do with her. He probably would never think about fucking the girl who was trying to give him as much pain as possible.

"You know how I am. I'm Callie Simpson, I'm your student." She said while glaring at him. She thought it was pretty rude of him to not even bother to learn the name of the student who was blackmailing him. "You can give me money and good grades but that's not enough. I don't care if you can't think of anything else. Maybe you need to think a little harder or I just might have to go tell the principal and then you definitely won't have any money to pay me because you'll be fired." She told him with a smirk on her face. She could tell he was getting irritated with her and she really loved it. It was fun getting him all worked out. "You know what? I just thought of something I really need. I live in this really crappy apartment complex and I can't afford anything better. So either you can buy me a new apartment or let me move in with you. I'm sure your house is a lot nicer than my apartment." She was so proud of herself for coming up with this. It was great. She knew he wouldn't be able to afford an apartment so he would have to let her move in with him. He'd love explaining that to his wife.

The look of misery became one of disbelief. He was supposed to take her in? What the hell? "You mean I can't even escape from you in my own home?!" He yelped, his head slamming onto the wall. "What are you, some kind of sadist or something? What did I do to you?" He lamented. He was cornered, and he didn't cope well with being shoved into a position like this one. Besides, even if she kept his secret, he might as well pin a sign on himself that said he was a pervert if he was going to take some slutty high-school girl into his house to live with him, and having this girl living with them was sure to make his wife suspicious of him. She was going to ruin his life without even telling anyone - and then she's probably tell someone for fun, just to make things worse.

"Fine..." He muttered, unable to bring himself to have the courage to tell her to just tell the principal. Besides, he was already worked up in a much worse way - she just couldn't tell that he was catching sneak peeks at her widely-spread legs on the desk before him. A little blush came over his face and he glared at the chalkboard, confused between his arousal and absolute misery.

He couldn't even believe that he was about to let this happen. This girl was in the process of driving him insane and it had only been a day - he was trembling. The only shimmer of hope he had left was that he could eventually convince her to ease off on him, or eventually she would decide to have mercy - and that shimmer was a faint one.

Callie knew he would be shocked that she wanted to move in with him. She really did love torturing him but she honestly did need a new place to live. Her apartment was horrible. The only way she could afford to live there was if she had sex with her landlord on a regular basis. She saw a way of getting out of that terrible agreement and she was taking advantage of it. Soon he would see that it wouldn't be that bad to have her living with him. He would just have to deal with her occasionally bringing guys home and keeping him and his wife awake by screaming out her pleasure over and over again. That would be so much fun. She was getting excited just thinking about it.

She glared at him when he lashed out at her. She didn't want to hear him freak out. She needed a place to stay and he was going to give her one. That was the end of the story. "Good, I'm glad we have that settled. Let's go by my apartment right now. I need to pack some of my clothes. The furniture isn't valuable so I'll just leave it but I love my clothes way too much to leave them." She didn't even bother to ask him if he had plans after school because it really didn't matter. She was moving in with him right now so that meant she needed her clothes. If he had plans he would just have to cancel them.

"Come on, let's go." She grabbed her purse and walked with him out of the classroom. She wasn't worried about what people would think when they saw the teacher and student leaving together and getting in the same car. It wasn't like she had anything to lose. If she got expelled she could always find another school. It wouldn't be so easy for Garrett to find another teaching job.

((d; At this rate he might not stay as submissive as he has been for long - characters that I play always have limits to how much they can be humiliated and controlled. It's sorta just the way my personality works. ><; ))

His feelings for her were slowly moving from terror to irritation. Still, he walked, fast, not bothering to hide his displeasure, to his car, and let her in, and they were soon out of the parking lot. He kept his eyes on the road, not even bothering to hide that he was seething at the moment. They soon arrived at her apartment, and he stopped the car.

Garrett knew from the way that she was looking at him that she planned to continue her delinquency at his house, and he was going to have to find a way to counteract it. He was already going to put a strain on his relationship with his wife, he knew, and having her take control of the home-life of him and his wife was ridiculous - it would be better to just have her tell the principal and his wife about his transgressions at that point than to even bother putting up with such a thing, because no doubt his wife would eventually divorce him and stress would eventually take his job.

ooc; good! i like dominant men. Callie will probably be more submissive soon too. i normally play more submissive girls but i was trying out the whole girl having the power thing.

bic; Callie was glad that he didn't argue with her at all and just walked with her out to his car and drove to her apartment. She was glad he didn't make fun of her for living in such a crappy apartment. She got out of the car with him and they walked up to her apartment complex. She was really hoping she wouldn't run into her landlord right now because she really didn't feel like dealing with him and she knew he would probably hit on her right in front of Garrett. It would be humiliating if he knew she was sleeping with a disgusting old man just because she couldn't afford her rent.

Of course Callie had terrible luck and her landlord was waiting for her at the door to her apartment. "Where have you been, whore?" He grabbed her arm and she immediately winced because his grip was so strong. He may have been old but he could still hurt her pretty badly. "You owe me rent, you know what that means. Come to my apartment in five minutes and you better not be wearing anything." He wandered off, leaving Callie and Garrett alone. She was blushing because she was so embarrassed. This was horrible. Maybe now he understood why she had to get out of this place.

Garrett was unexpectedly quite aloof toward her when he saw her predicament. He felt a tinge of guilt, and knew he would have to be a little bit cold-hearted to win this battle. He actually smirked a little, putting his confident face on before her as they walked toward her room. "So much for your blackmail." He uttered coldly, walking her to the door. He could not bring himself to leave her here at this house, no matter how much he hated the prospect of her living with him. At least now he had some sway over her - she needed to get out of this place, and he was the only way for her to do it. Still, he had to be careful.

He was quiet when she got her clothes, and quietly they walked out, until, of course, the landlord noticed. He hurried her into the car and zoomed out as the angry man stood in the parking lot, face deep-red as he screamed at the man who had, he thought, stolen his "whore." He at least felt a small victory in taking away the vice of that scum of the earth who had treated Callie this way.

He groaned. Was he suddenly feeling protective of his captor? Riding in the car was suddenly becoming much more of an uncomfortable ordeal.[/php]

Callie glared at him when he started smirking at her. She knew he would react like this. Just a second ago he could barely talk to her because he was so scared about what she might do to him and now he was acting so smug and confident. It was really very annoying. "What do you mean? This does not mean I'm going to stop blackmailing you. What do you have on me? That I was sleeping with my landlord? Go ahead and tell the whole school. I really don't care. Everyone already knows I'm a slut. They wouldn't be shocked at all." And it wasn't like she had a choice. She would never willingly fuck that man for fun. He was absolutely disgusting. Every time they fucked she would stand in the shower for hours afterwards sobbing and trying to scrub away how dirty he made her feel.

She ran with him to the car and got in. She was very relieved that they were able to get away before the landlord caught up to them. Garrett did look strong so he might be able to fight off her landlord but she still didn't want to take any chances. She looked out the window as he drove them to his house. She was glad he was still letting her stay there. Thank God she would never have to return to that horrible apartment again. She wondered what his house would look like. She was hoping it would be big but she knew she couldn't expect much. He wasn't a doctor or a lawyer, he was a teacher. But at least she knew it would be a hell of a lot better than her place.

He waited until they were in the car again to respond to her question. "You'll be living at my house, so you're going to behave unless you plan to be moving back to that ratty apartment building you were living in. If you go and tell the principal, you'll be out of a home and you can expect that if I get my hands on you that I'll be delivering you back to the loving arms of your landlord. Be grateful that I'm taking you in and now that we're even you'd best keep your mouth shut." He said sternly. He was not smug anymore, he was talking business, and he was utterly serious. He was not an unkind man - if he was, he would have gone much farther with this - but he knew that something had to be done to save his own sanity, and his job, and his marriage. He was not going to live out his days in fear of her. This was the only bartering tool he had with her at this point, but he knew it would work - nobody would go back to that place given the choice.

Garrett was not proud of himself, and he was not proud of the situation. It was obvious that he had been guilty about the whole affair the entire time, and that he was conflicted already. He had cheated on his wife with a student, this much was obvious, though it was unclear to anybody but him and the girl how many times and for how long it had gone on. Things were already shaky at home, and now he had to think of a way to move an attitudinal girl in with him without looking suspicious or inviting further trouble.

Callie hated how this was playing out. Just an hour ago she was so happy because she was the one in control but now she wasn't at all. It sounded like he expected her to be grateful that he was taking her in. Earlier she demanded that he let her move in with him and now he was allowing it to happen. She didn't want to lose her power over him but she knew there was nothing she could do about it. She didn't want to go back to her crappy apartment. If she told the principal he would kick her out and she'd have to go beg her landlord to let her live there again. He would be very pissed at her for leaving so he'd make her pay. He probably wouldn't just rape her, he would beat her too. Callie knew this because he hit her before. She really didn't want it to happen again.

"Fine, I'll behave and I won't tell the principal about what you did. I guess you'll just have to live with knowing that you cheated on your wife and slept with one of your students." She was hoping that he was already feeling guilty and her words would just make him feel worse about what he did. And hopefully he wouldn't kick her out because she made this comment. That would be really horrible.

She went back to looking out the window. She definitely didn't want to look at Garrett right now. He was probably so relieved that he didn't have to worry about her blackmailing him anymore. It wasn't that big of a deal though. She was only blackmailing him for fun. She was bored with her life and it would give her something to do. Now she wouldn't be getting money from him but at least she now had a place to live. She did get something out of this.

He jerked the car when she mentioned him cheating on his wife and glared at her. "I don't want to hear that from you." He spat, but didn't stop driving or kick her out. He just kept driving, now with an irritated look on his face. At this point he was doing something for her and she was copping an attitude about it, not appreciated in the least. At least he didn't have to worry so much about his life crumbling beneath his feet... as much, anyway.

He spent the rest of the car ride trying to find a way to convince his wife to let Callie live in his house, and trying to ignore her - for one because he was angry at her and for two because there was a school girl in his car without panties on - it was already evident that he had trouble ignoring this sort of thing.

He sighed and tried his best to ignore her, and they were soon at his house. As he pulled into the driveway, he put his head on the steering wheel. "Here goes nothing..." He muttered. "If you want to have any chance of my wife letting you into my home, you should probably stay in the car for awhile." Thankfully for Callie, it was getting darker and she would be much cooler in the car than in the day. He got out of the car, looked at her briefly, gathered himself, put on his best face, and went into the house.

Callie glared right back at him when he had the nerve to snap at her. She would have said something back about how he shouldn't be making demands from her but then she remembered she couldn't blackmail him now since they were even. This was so frustrating. She wanted to put him in his place but she couldn't. She looked out the window, wanting to look anywhere other than at him right now. He was a very attractive man but she still wasn't going to look at him because she was so angry with him. Apparently he felt the same way about her since he wasn't looking at her either.

She nodded when he told her that she needed to stay in the car for awhile. Of course she didn't want to but she had no choice. She wanted to leave with him and his wife so she had to do whatever she could to make this easier. She tried to wait as patiently as possible, hoping this wouldn't take too long. She wanted to get settled into her new room immediately.

This seemed to be taking forever. She was tempted to get out of the car and walk in there right away but she knew that wouldn't be a good idea. He said this would take awhile so she just had to wait. She turned on his car to listen to the radio while she waited. She couldn't just sit here doing nothing.

Finally, Garrett exited his house and opened the door to his home and walked to her. "Oh, good, you didn't take my car for a joy-ride. Get your things out and come in, and do your best not to be rude, she's not sure about you yet. By the way, what I told her was partly the truth - I told her I saw your landlord trying to force you and you ran to my car trying to get away, so here we are, and before you say anything, I didn't make myself seem like a hero so no snide remarks. Just look like you've just been treated badly and try to be respectful - even if I bring you in, she can kick you out if you displease her." He turned off the car, then went and opened the trunk for her, and waited next to the car for her to be ready to go inside.

Once Callie was done getting her things, Garrett led her inside and to the guest room, passing on the way by a tired-looking woman who was eying her from top to bottom, but didn't appear to be horribly disapproving of Callie. A sigh could be heard from Garrett as he passed by.

The house was not especially large or nice or clean, but the rooms were comfortable and she wasn't being raped weekly for her "rent money" and she had some security, provided that she didn't let her tongue slip or treat his wife with disrespect.

Callie was relieved when she finally saw Garrett walk out of the house and come to get her. She wished she had thought about taking his car for a ride. That would have been such a good idea. Oh well, it was too late now and she knew it was probably for the best that she didn't do this. He definitely wouldn't have let her live with him if she tried to steal his car. That would not go over well with him or his wife at all. She was happy to hear that his wife agreed to let her stay with them. She didn't know what kind of woman would be fine with a seventeen year old girl moving in with her but she probably didn't have much of a choice. She just figured that Garrett was the man of the house so whatever he says goes.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to misbehave and I'll be nice to your wife." She really had no choice. She couldn't go back to living in that horrible apartment. It made her sick but she had to be on her best behavior here so they let her stay. She didn't say anything to his wife as they passed her. Thank God she didn't try to make conversation. Callie really didn't feel like talking to her right now. She followed him into his room. It wasn't amazing but it was okay. "I like this room." She told him before sitting down on the bed. "So, what are the rules? How late can I keep my boys over? You know I will be bringing guys here. They can't resist me."

He glared. "You're going to be going to their houses if you'll be doing anything." He muttered in a more hushed tone. "I'd obviously be a hypocrite if I told you you couldn't do anything, but please try to shape yourself up and act like a more polite kid when you're at my house, I'd rather not have to yell at you as if I were some worry-wart father. Point is, don't do anything stupid, especially not in my house. If you look like a liability, someone will be forcing me to move you out one way or another, and I don't want to have to deal with you getting into trouble - you're not my responsibility, and I don't feel like having to stress myself out over your issues." He would have kept going, but he realized he was rambling and shut himself up.

"Anyhow, this house is not going to be a place for your lifestyle - I keep my problems far away from here and so should you. Try to be pleasant." He muttered, walking to the door. "Is there anything else you need to know, or that you need, before I go? I'll let you get settled in for awhile." He muttered, finally looking a little bit more relaxed and relieved of the stress of his day.

Callie glared back at him. How dare he tell her that she couldn't bring guys over here? This was her house too now. She should be able to do whatever she wanted. It was annoying that he was already bossing her around. "Fine." She told him through gritted teeth. Maybe she was agreeing to not having guys over but that didn't mean that it wasn't going to happen. He could lecture her all he wanted but that was not going to change her. She loved sex and she would be bringing guys here. She'd probably do it just to piss him off because that would be fun. And it wasn't like guys always had a house for her to go to. Sometimes they just wanted to come to her house.

"I'll try but I can't make any promises." She said, still glaring at him. She really disliked this man. Why did things have to change between them? It was annoying that he was now the one telling her what to do. She really didn't like this. "You can just go. I don't need anything." She just wanted him to leave her alone. She wasn't looking at his face any more even if it was kind of gorgeous. She just wanted to be left alone right now. She wasn't going to deal with him or his wife.

Back
Top Bottom