Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fangs and Blades (Seer x Lustful_Sin)

Seer

Moon
((Oh let's start a thread and then forget to hit the post button Seer! You're so clever!))

Resh opened his eyes after a moment, their unnatural silver coloring glowed slightly in the darkness of his cell. He studied her for a few moments, the way a tiger would study a boar just before the pounce. "Prey doesn't give commands, little girl." he said after a few moments. I may be captured and starved, but I'm sure as hell not broken. he thought to himself as he stared his captor straight in the eyes. "Especially prey that is rude enough to not feed it's guest of honor." he added.

He shifted a bit and leaned forward as far as he could, black hair falling forward to frame his face as a new thought occurred to him. "Or have you brought me food. A fresh kill perhaps? Or a person?" he asked, his mouth watering at the thought of getting fresh blood. He was hungry. Starving. Famished. He had been hunting when he had been ambushed and he hadn't been fed since his capture either. He could remember how he had found the entire situation ridiculous. A bunch of humans attacking a vampire? Utterly preposterous. Only crazy people would attack a vampire.

But, here he was bound and starving and there she was demanding his attention like she was royalty or something. "No, no. I don't smell any blood. You aren't here with food then. Just to bother me. Well, I can't be bothered right now, so run along girl. I don't have time for you. I have to figure out a way to break out of here so I can slaughter you and your friends. We can talk then if you like, although I may be too busy tearing your throat out for me to notice anything you'll be saying. Get going. I'm sure your mother wants her little pieces of metal back." he said dismissively before going back to what he had been doing before she came to bother him, that being pulling and relaxing against his bindings. He figured if he kept at it long enough they would get stressed and break. Hopefully. I certainly don't want to sit around this cell until I lose myself to the hunger. he thought to himself as he worked at the bonds.

Already she wasn't in such a good mood now thanks to him.A simple command she made and he looked at her as if she had no right.She crossed her arms and took a few steps, her shoulders squared."Best bite you tongue Vampire, else I'll rip it off for you.But if I do, then you couldn't possibly please me with it when I win you."She said smugly."And you don't deserve the word honor, let alone the word guest.No...your merely a fuck toy, used to provide us with the seed we need to bare children.Strong female children."She said taking one more step, but held hersell back.He was starved, yes, but that didn't mean he wasn't a threat.

He spoke as if he still had any athority.Well,all that would change.He would be submitting to her, begging her to fuck him as well.She narrowed her eyes, watching as he moved a bit closer."You will only get food when you derserve it Vampire.So best you behave.Maybe...when I win you and you manage to even please me...I'll feed you, though blood will not be on the menu."She smirked, though it faded and scowled when he dismissed her.The Amazon Princess was not to be dismissed in such a manner.Her hand gripped the hilt of her small dagger, but she quickly released it, not wanting to do something foolish."Think all you like, you cannot escape.Come tomorrow, mating season shall start, and I am now even more determined to win you and beat you till you fall to your knees and worship me as your Goddess.If you won't, then I.....will personally slice your throat and leave you to bleed, till the sun takes your life."She hmphed."Be prepared Vampire, I am not one to mess with.As the Princess of this tribe and you will bow down to me."and with that she turned, slammed the cell door closed till it locked and stormed out.

She WAS going to be nice and feed him.But now, he didn't deserve not even a tiny berry.As she headed for the guards, they looked at her, scared."He is not to receive any food.I was going to offer, but starve him still till tomorrow"

The guards nodded and watched her go.She was pissed as hell and needed to work her temper off.She headed for the training area and began practicing, swinging her short sword, attacking the wooden dummies."Foolish...vampire."she huffed, pretending it was him she was slicing and beating."Why...must he treat me...as if...I am...not worthy."She sliced the dummies head off.

She continued till the sun moved across the sky and the moon took over.When sun breaks over the mountains once again, amting season will fall and so will that vampire.

Resh fought back a haughty laugh as he watched her leave. I guess I struck a nerve. he thought to himself with more than a hint of satisfaction. Even if he was tied up and starved at least he could piss off one of his captores. That had to be worth something. About as much as a blade to the throat, but still worth something. he thought bitterly as he pulled at his restraints.

So the princess of this tribe wants to use me as breeding stock? That would be wonderful if it wasn't for the whole starving and prisoner thing. he thought to himself with a little laugh and a shake of his head. As a human he would have been more than delighted to have been taken and used purely for sex, but as a vampire? It wasn't quite as near the top of his list as it used to be.

"Ok. First thing's first. Get free. Before the sun comes up. I'm nowhere near old enough to survive more than a few moments of direct sunlight." he muttered as he worked at his bonds. I'm curious as to what happens to me after I get used. Probably killed. Can she even become pregnant with me? Well either way I'm not going to just become some mindless lapdog like she seems to want. I didn't let myself be turned into a slave as a human and I'll be damned before I let it happen to me as a vampire.

Resh worked at his bonds through the night and finally managed to break one of his hands free. Of course in doing so he had rubbed his left wrist and nearly entire hand raw. With a triumphant grin he rushed to the bars only to find that dawn was already on it's way. He snarled in frustration and punched the wall. A few hours sooner and he would have been able to escape! Damn these women! he thought as he paced in his cell, footsteps making only the barest of sounds on the stone floor. She had said that mating season started today right? Which meant that they would be coming for him soon.

He chewed his lip as he finally decided on a plan. It was a desperate one that hinged on them coming to get him at dusk, that way the sun wouldn't be a danger to him. He'd return to where he had been held and place his wrists within their bonds again, only this time they'd be loose enough for him to slip his hands free the moment they opened his cell door. Then it would simply be a mad rush in the hopes of escape.

Well, I never was credited with thinking up brilliant plans. Hopefully this one will be stupid enough to catch them off guard. he thought to himself as he settled himself and waited.

Nola had training until night overcame the sky.She was tired, sweating and hurting, but all that just made her feel even more alive and determined to win her Vampire no matter what.She sheathed her dagger, wiped her forehead and sighed."He'll be mine...no matter what.I have pulled away from mating season's for so long..now...this year, I will claim something I truly want."She said and left the training arena.Before she even reached her large tent, her mother, Queen Teerne stopped her.

"Daughter..where have you-"She stopped, seeing how exhausted her daughter looked."Never mind. Hard day my daughter."She asked, though her voice sounded as if she didnt care.

Nola wasn't attached to her mother as she was before.They grew...distance almost, which was fine for Nola.All she had to indure was training for becoming the next Queen and she was done dealing with her mother.

"I'm fine mother.Just....a bad time when visiting the males..."she simply said, not wanting to specify the Vampire exactly.

Her mother frowned."Well...whoever you choose should be worth having your time. I want the next Queen after you to be strong and fearless.Though..I can't count having that vampire around.He is too dangerous.Perhaps no female will want him, and if so, then will leave him for the sun."She said, a smug look on her face.

Fuck.No.She wasn't going to loose that vampire.She was going to win him, train him to obey and keep him til she was done...if she could ever be done with him."Do not fret mother. I shall choose wisely.Now, excuse me while I get some nurishment into my body and rest."And with that she left.Nola grabbed some food, washed herself and went to her tent.Tomorrow, she would need to figure out a way to move the vampire.Daylight was the only way in order for him not to escape.She had a large leather drape made in order for the sun not to touch his pale skin.She smiled, knowing how irritated he would be, but oh well.Nola removed her armor, weapons and clothing and layed on the furred cot and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Nola awoke early, along with five other females and headed for the prisoner temple.All other males have been removed early morning, so that only left the Vampire.She stood outside his cell door, glaring at him.The five females that were with her were all holding stone poles with a leather strap tied in the end in order to keep themselves from being attacked."Good morning...Vampire.Ready to see who shall dominate you for the rest of your life."She said, smirking.

Resh frowned. "You came to move me during the day? You do realize I can't survive more than a few moments of direct sunlight don't- Ahhh, I see. Very clever Princess." he said, laughing softly as he spotted the leather that was to cover him. He pulled his arms free of his loosened restraints and rubbed his wrists, smiling at her. "So that's how it's going to be then. Well, I'm definitely not going to make this easy for you." he said as he watched the stone poles, making sure to keep away from the ends. Not that it matters. I'm so weak right now. Need food. Need blood even more. he thought, shaking his head a bit to keep himself focused. Another day or two without any blood and he was going to be to weak to do anything.

"I hope you don't mind me asking this. But why me? You seem to be dead set on having me when any of those other men you captured could do the job just as well." he asked, head cocked to the side as he studied her. He was simply trying to buy time until he could figure out a way to get one of the women into the cell. Six women, all armed. Poles with restraints on the end to capture me. Sunlight. Haven't eaten or had any blood. I need to get somebody in here. Maybe I can. . . hh now that could work. Maybe.

"And why are you hiding behind these other women? Aren't you going to be ruler of this tribe one day? What sort of ruler hides behind others? Come get me yourself, Princess. Or are you too much of a coward to come after a weakened male all on your own? I wonder what this tribe would think if they found out that the heir is too much of a coward to come after me herself and instead relies on others to do the job for her. Would you have them fuck me as well, only coming when I myself am ready to cum? Some ruler you'll be." he said, shaking his head as in disappointed by Nola.

Hopefully if I can get under her skin she'll come in by herself. Then if I can manage to subdue her, big if, I can hold her hostage until night falls.

Nola was struct surprised, seeing him remove his hands from his restraints.She bared her teeth, pissed off."Who the hell released you.."she said, looking at her females, then looked over at the guards.None of them would risk there limbs to release him, let alone in the day so she figured, he managed to release himself.That ticked her off even more and was even more determined to make him bow down to her."I wasn't looking for easy Vampire, for I'm not going to make it easy for you either."she said, crossing her arms.She raised a brow when he asked about her reason for choosing him.She wasn't going to tell him.It wasn't in his favor to even know, only hers.So she decided to ignore him on that question and focus on whatelse he had to say.

"I do not hide, but command.These woman are loyal to me and my mother and thus do I show them the respect they deserve.Something you yourself I bet don't know about.These woman would die for me and I will die for them."Sweet answer, nothing more, nothing else.It did get under her skin that he still talked to her in such a manner.She grabbed a short stick from one of her warrior's hips and stepped forward, having two guard her sides.She raised the stick, then pulled out a thing looking dart with red and black feathers on one end."Now.....you will make this easy for me Vampire.Either you cooperate and let yourself be bound, gagged and covered or..."she waved the dart back and forth."I can put you to sleep with one of our strongest tranquilizers.Now..what shall it be...hmmm.....Unless....you're willing to give yourself up here and now and become my personal slave and be bred for the rest of life...until I have no use for you that is."she smiled, being cocky.

Resh chewed is lip, thinking quickly. What do I have. Tattered clothes. Cell walls. Cell door. Restraints., he made a sound of annoyance and shook his head, Absolutely nothing. So best option here is let her take me to wherever and hope that along the way one of them fucks up and I can run. Yeah, not likely. How the fuck do you get yourself into these messes Resh?

"Alright, alright. You win. I'll come along all peaceful." he said and moved towards his cell door, "And if I'm to be used as a fucktoy, Princess, I expect to at least be called by my name. I'm Resh. Not vampire."

Her cockiness irked him. She was so sure that she was going to get him to become some pathetic little fuck slave. He didn't know what kind of males she was used to seeing but he wasn't some mewling kitten to be plucked up and turned into a pet. He was a predator, a creature of the night and a natural hunter of humans. The only thing keeping him from daring her to try her little poison was the fact that he had had neither food nor blood and was in desperate need of both. In fact, if she starved him of blood for long enough he'd probably give in to the hunger and become nothing more than a ravening beast that attacked any living thing in sight in an attempt to feed himself. Resh had never had that happen to him before but he'd seen it once or twice. It wasn't a pretty sight.

"Well come on then. Open this cell door and put your little leather cape over me." he said, holding out his arms for them to bind. I'll play their game for now. But come nightfall I wont be so amiable. he thought to himself stubbornly.

((apology for simply making your character go into unconciousness.Hope you don't mind.Will be the last time I take over '-_-))

She smiled...a victory smile.Though in her mind she felt it was a bit to easy.He had nothing, no weapons to attack, no strength, no help what-so-ever.She wasn't going to risk it though.And of his name.Hah, why would she give him that pleasure."Vampire...Resh...maybe dog....I will call you whatever I feel like it....Vampire dog."She said."Only when you have please me well will I say your name, till then, you'll be nothing more then Vampire to me and my warriors."She said, then, without raising her hands, she snapped her finger and the two guards infront of her, raised their blow sticks and shot a darts at him.Two brown darts were embedded in his neck."For safe measures.."She said, seeing him fall to his knees.

The guards opened the cell door and the other two slipped in, sticks extended and slipped the leather around his wrists."Get the board."Nola called out and another two guards came over with a long wodden plank.With seven guards, them managed to haul his heavy body onto the plank, His wrists were bound and held tightly with their sticks as well as his ankles and even his neck was bound so he wouldn't snap at anyone.They covered him with the animal leather hide cloth, then dragged him out into the sun.Within 15minutes, they had him inside the temple, bound to the stone wall along with the other male creatures who were whining and moaning to be released.Nola looked him over and smirked, then slapped him hard to get him to wake up."awaken Vampire...."she said, then walked away, leaving him as is.

Resh's hand went to his neck as the dart struck him. "Bitch." he muttered before the sedative kicked in and he dropped. He was awoken with a sharp slap to the face. He lifted his head and winced, the room was spinning and his head felt like somebody had been using it as a drum. "Ok. So it puts me out but doesn't keep me out. Great to know." he muttered to himself as he moved his head slowly to look around.

He was chained to a wall. Chained this time, not the leather restraints that he had been in early. Around him were other males all bound to the wall like him. Only they were being nine different kinds of bothersome with all the noise they were making. Pathetic. he thought to himself as he settled in and waited. He wasn't going to be able to get out of the metal shackles on his wrists, so he wasn't even going to bother. Instead he tried his best to ignore the scent of living bodies all around him. Living humans with their blood pumping through their veins. Hot, delicious, intoxicating. He chewed the inside of his cheek and took a long shuddering breath. Patience. Control yourself. Somebody will make a mistake soon enough and I'll get my chance.

All he could do right now was wait.

There were cheering and roaring, woman all around smiling and throwing flowers onto the fighting ring.The Queen, Yurike walked up a set of stone steps and stood behind an altar, her hands raised to silence the woman."Today, marks our two hundredth mating day."She said, and all the woman roared in pleasure.The Queen raised her hands once more, silencing."Today, fifty woman shall fight to claim a male.Only eight males have been caught for this season.Now, I present to you the warriors who are participating."she said and slowly, the thirty warrior entered the ring, each dressed to kill.Nola was in the front, her eyes focused on her mother, though she was iching to turn and looked at her prize, the Vampire.

"Now, ladies.Divide yourselfs.Choose the male you'll be fight for."She said and all the woman pushed at each other, till they settled in their proper groups.Only six females choose the Vampire.Nola being one of those six.The Queen nodded, then spoke."the first to fight shall be for the shapeshifting males..then the hybrids, then the humans and lastly the vampire."

And with that, the first group stayed, while the rest left the ring and waited outside.Hour after after, woman died, blood spilling as only one female from each group remained standing.Now it was time for the Vampire's group.The day passed and it was already night time.Nola and the other woman entered the ring.She had a large battle axe and a small shield.She was dressed in a red leather thong and bra top.Her arms, shins and shoulders were covered in metal.Her red hair pulled back in a pony tail that was tied with a leather tie.The queen looked at the warriors."The last battle.May the Great Shivel protect you and guide your souls into the after life."she said and the fight began.

Without warning, Nola raised her axe and chucked it, seeing it fly and embed itself in forehead of the female across from her.She gave a shriek and fell to her knees, blood running down her face.Nola smiled, then, with quick motion, raised her shild to block a sword swing.They were all ganging up on her, since she was stronger then all of them.Nola gave a battle cry, and swung her shield, hitting another on the side of their head.Nola smiled, knowing this battle wasn't going to last long.

Resh watched in fascination as the women fought to the death over the right to mate. It seemed like a waste to him. You didn't really need to fight to the death to determine who the loser was after all, first blood worked just as well and you didn't lose capable warriors. He tried to figure out which tribe it was that he had been captured by. Two hundred years of this meant that there was really only two options, maybe three.

Well, no matter which tribe he had been captured by, he watched the princess as she fought. She was good. Quick, strong, and utterly lethal. She worked through her opponents quickly, just destroying them with ease.

This woman is dangerous. he thought to himself as he studied her from his position, And she's going to win this. Not much longer now. Need to figure out her interest in me though. It bothered him that he didn't know why she was so interested in having him as a mate. She had to have some reason behind it, there was no rational reason that he could see.

The real question though was what would happen after she won him. Would he be drugged up and taken somewhere else once more?

Nola continued to battle on until the last woman screamed in pain as a sword stabbed through her ribs.Nola left the weapon as it was and raised her hand, screaming a victory cry in which all her sisters joined in.She was covered in blood, both hers and of the fallen as well as sweat and dirt.She smiled, then looked to the vampire, grinning devilishly.He saw it all of course and now had to face her, for she was the victor of his body and mind.

The queen silenced all and spoke."And this ends the battle for the right to mate.My daughters, let us go now and enjoy the feast of this moment.May we eat and give thanks to Shivel for giving us both bounty of food and bounty of man.Come now.My warriors, winners of this battle, see to it that your males have been cleaned and prepared for you."she said and waved her hands dismissing everyone.Nola watched as other warriors began to release the males from the wall and chain them up again, leading them out and towards the mating tents that were provided.

Four warrior hesitate when they reached the vampire, then one by one, they took hold of his wrists, leaving him concious as they forced him to walk and be led out of the temple.

Nola followed everyone else and headed for the feast, though something told her to go to her vampire.

As the vampire was lead out, the sky black for night had fallen.Pulling him towards a large animal hide tent that was large then most, he was pushed, then led towards a wooden log that was standing up right."You shall bathed and cleaned for the princess."One said in a harsh voice as all four fought to keep the vampire from running and managed to bind his hands above his head and tied around the log.They were panting and all the females left except one.Two other woman, with not so muscled bodies stepped in, holding pales of water as well as powdered up flower pedals and scented oils."Clean in, make sure he is well prepared."The warrior said and watched as sht woman hesitated to approach the vampire.

Resh put up just enough of a fight for them to think he was trying to escape still as they lead him to the tent. Really though he was curious. Why was Nola so obsessed with having a vampire as a mate. Power play maybe? Show that she was able to tame something so dangerous? As a human Resh had often gone looking for 'interesting' things. One of those things had turned him into a vampire, so maybe it hadn't been that good of a trait. He studied his surroundings as he was marched to the tent, making a mental map of the area for later. He had decided he wasn't going to escape. Not right away at least. He wanted to know what Nola's interest in him was.

So he let them bind him. There were a few moments where one of their necks was close enough that he could have bit and had some blood but he restrained himself and let the woman go. He hoped his decision wasn't a mistake. He did notice their heavy breathing though and couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at that. He hadn't been fighting against them that much. And when the two women who were to clean him came in her started to laugh, startling the two women.

"This is what I'm to be then? Cleaned and made to smell nice for the Princess like some sort of pet? Do you realize what I am? I am a vampire. An undying one. I prey upon humanity and you're going to treat me like some sort of lap dog." his entire body shook with the force of his laughter, "Oh this is too funny. You! Warrior. Watch and then go tell your Princess that if she wants some sort of lap dog then she's better off with one of those shape shifters."

As he spoke he focused on the younger of the two women who were to wash him. His eyes glowed softly and he smiled at her. There were no words spoken but she placed her pail on the ground and walked towards him, dazed. He heard a curse whispered and the female warrior rushed forward with a spear, pointing it at his chest as she ordered him to stop.

"Or what? I don't think your princess will approve of you killing me. Especially since she went through so much trouble to win me." he said, focusing on dominating the woman's mind. It was more difficult that it should have been. These amazons seemed to all be inherently resistant to some degree and his starvation made him weak. "Now run along and get her. Hurry little human, I don't have much patience for useless creatures."

The warrior gave a strangled cry and took off at a run. What was she to do? She couldn't kill Nola's mate, to do so would incur the wrath of the Princess herself.

Resh smiled and released his mental hold on the woman, causing her to blink slowly as she regained control of herself. He sighed and sagged against his restraints, shaking slightly and covered in a light sheen of sweat. That had been much harder than it should have been. He took a deep breath and forced himself to stand straight.

"Well let's go you two. We wouldn't want the Princess seeing me in such a sad state now would we. Clean me, make me smell pretty, then be gone. I have no desire to be surrounded by useless humans." he said, head raised and sounding as if he were the one in charge despite being bound. Yes, he would find out Nola's strange interest in him then he would work out his escape.

Nola sat next to her mother and next to another female.Everyone was laughing and enjoying a good drink, food placed before them which consisted of atleast ten roasted boars, fresh fruits, chicken and fish.a bountyful meal in celebration of this years mating season.

Goblet half raised, Nola felt a hand brush her shoulder and she turned seeing the warrior who was to be watching over her prize."Yes?"She asked, seeing the anger in the woman's face.

"My princess, forgive for disturbing but.Your....vampire.He was controling one of the servants.She was in a state of-"She stopped seeing Nola raise.

All the woman paid no mind, not even her mother.All were a bit drunk at this point now."Thank you.Go, enjoy yourself, I will see to him."She said and patted the warrior on the shoulder and wlaked off, hearing for the tent.

The woman were hesitant to touch the vampire, but they raised their chins, straightened their shoulders and gave him a hard, nasty glare of anger.With dagger in hands, they cut away his clothing, careful not to move close to his mouth.His shirt came off, as well as his pants and undergarments.He was left bare and the woman simply stared at him.He was well endowed even though he was flacid and the woman forced themselves to look away.Grabbing the pales, the drizzled warm water over him, the scent of wild flowers coating his body.They began to wash him, hands rubbing in the powdered up flower pedals all over his body and hesitantly on his face and hair.Rinsing him off, he looked better, cleaner and the only thing that was left was the lavender and nectarine oil, but a hard voice was heard.

"Leave.You've done enough."

"But Princess, we haven't rubbed on the offering oil for-"

"I said leave. I will do it."Nola said and watched as the woman picked up the pales, leaving the one with the oil and rushed out, pulling the tent closed and tied it for her.

"Is this how you wish for m attention.By causing trouble in order to get it.Honestly vampire, you seem more mature then that."She said, walking over to him, looking over his naked body.

"It seemed the easiest way to get your attention." Resh said with a shrug. He didn't seem to be put off by the fact that he was naked. "Besides, I have a flair for theatrics. Makes things more interesting. Take this particular situation I find myself in. First I was beaten and captured by a pack of insane women. Then I was tossed in a cell with barely enough shadow to keep my ass from being turned to ash and starved. After that I was drugged and chained to another wall to watch one of these women, that would be you Princess, fight a bunch of others for the right to fuck me and be impregnated by me. Then after this particular woman won that right I was dragged away once more, not drugged this time thankfully, and tied to a log where I was stripped and washed for said woman. I am now standing before her, naked as the day I was born and the only thing I'm even remotely concerned with is the fact that the cut on your arm has opened up and I can smell the blood from here.

And it is driving me insane."

Resh spoke through clenched teeth, trying unsuccessfully to ignore the smell of her blood assaulting his senses. He could feel it in the back of his mind, the monster that every vampire lived with. The feral beast that would do anything to feed itself, a beast that would lay waste to entire villages simply so that it could gorge itself on blood. It was always there, but the longer one went without feeding the louder it became and eventually it would get so loud that he wouldn't be able to ignore it.

What he wanted was to break free of his restraints and attack her. To bury his teeth in her throat and drain every last drop of blood from her body and then to do the same to her entire clan. He wanted to rip and tear until their blood flowed like-

No. I will control myself.

He closed his eyes and took a long shuddering breath, clearly working to get himself under control again. "By the way," he said with his eyes still closed, " forcing a vampire who hasn't had any blood in nearly two weeks to watch a bunch of fights to the death. Truly a more perfect torture could not have been thought up. Now Princess I'm going to say this for both our sakes. I need blood and I need it soon. Within the next two days soon. If I don't get it then you will no longer have a calm, rational vampire on your hands. Instead you will have a mad beast who's only thought is of getting as much blood to drink as possible."

((Haha, he was gonna go off and start saying how ridiculous it was for him to be in this situation but he got distracted by the blood.))

She crossed her arms and could only...smirk.Yes, she smirk at his words, not caring about what the hell he said.She did what she wanted, when she wanted."I tantalized you purposely.No, I didn't vampire.Tis custom for us to fight and shed blood for the right to mate and prosper.I guess I "should" have told you, but I didn't"She said as she began to remove her armor, from her shoulders, arms and shins.Unstrapping her dagger and hunting knife, she settled them on a low rised wooden table where she can get to them in need be.Looking at her arm, she ran her hand, then did the unthinkable.She pressed her nail along the cut, drawing more blood, coating her finger, then pulled it away, wagging the same blooded finger infront of him."You want this.Then behave yourself and do as I say Vampire."She said and opened her mouth, her pink tongue sticking out, her finger running along and coated her tongue until there was nothing on that finger.She smiled, knowing that would get him crazy as well, seeing another person tasting what he do needed.

"If I willingly give you blood, then what will you give me....loyalty?"She laughed."I know how you men work, especially when you've been denied freedom.You could easily drain me if I don't pull away, thus letting you claim strength until you can over power me."she moved her hands and undid her leather top, breasts bouncing gleefully at the taste of freedom.She walked over to him, examining him and smelled the scented flowers all over him.She said nothing and only moved to the side, keeping herself in his site and bent down grabbing a pale that was still full of water."well...will you offer me loyalty or not Vampire?"She asked as she raised the pale and dumped the water over herself, washing away some of the blood, dirt and sweat.The essence from the flower oils stung the cut of her arm, but she handled it and dropped the pale, getting another one and did the same, wetting her body.She did this three times infront of him, washing away what he so needed, though a little bit of blood dewed and cascaded down along with the water.

Dropping the pale, she twisted her hair, wringing out some of the water.Finally, not with out an ounce of care, she hooked her fingers around her thong and pushed them down, revealing nothing more then a small triangle of red hard above the slit of her pussy.Tossing the leather, she looked at him and smiled."Did you like what you saw?If so, you can have me...body...and blood.All you have to do is swear yourself to me.Give your body to me and be loyal"

A low noise, sort of a cross between a growl and a whine, came from his throat as he watched her first draw more blood then lick it off her own finger. He wanted the blood, her blood, any blood. He watched as she washed herself, eyes drawn to the blood as it was washed away again and again. When she finally stopped and asked if he would be loyal . . .

Resh opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself, snapping it shut so hard that the click of teeth hitting teeth was audible. He had been going to say that he had decided to stay and find out what her interest in him was but. . . she didn't need to know that. In fact, she didn't need to know anything. She just had to think that he was her loyal slave and that she had beaten him.

He watched her, silver eyes taking in every detail of her body. She was attractive, he would give her that, and as she stripped he couldn't help but start to get aroused. "Two conditions.", he said after a moment, eyes not ceasing their wandering, "First is you call me by my name. I am Resh, not 'vampire'. Second is that I get blood whenever I need it, I wont have it dangled in front of me like a carrot before a mule. If you want me to be yours Princess then that's what needs to happen. I will give you whatever you like, and willingly, if you agree."

She was wrong about one thing though, he had no intention of draining her until she was weak enough for him to overpower her. That took all the fun out of things. No, he would make it so that she came to rely on him. It would take time, but he had nothing better to do with himself so time hardly mattered. Besides, blood that he wouldn't have to hunt for? That was a good deal, if she agreed to it.

She watched his mouth open, ready to hear him submit loyalty to her, only to hear his teeth hit each other when he closed his mouth.She scowled, looking at him with serious eyes.What could he possibly want. He had no other options besides the ones she was giving him.Would he rather have another woman, whom will abuse him and starve him just for kicks.She was about to give him a piece of her mind until she stopped when he began to speak.

Brow raising, she crossed her arms over her chest."Alright...Resh...I will use your name and no longer refer to you as vampire.But misbehave and get me angry, vampire will not leave my lips, instead, the word dog will."She said, looking at.She listened to his other condition and smiled.Did he think her stupid.Yes, apperantly he did."And if you give you blood, then what.Will you strike at me when I least expect it.Kill me when I'm willing feeding you the thing that you need most.I'm no idiot Resh."She walked over to him, her nipples touching his chest now.She held in a moan and kept herself from sucking in a hard breathe.

She even felt his cock rubbing and growing, pushing against her stomach a bit."Will you be nice to me if I feed you Resh."she asked in a sweet and innocent tone of voice.Hand raising, she cupped his cheek, then ran her hand down, nails running over his neck."I will agree to your terms.But if you inappropriatly lay a hand on me then I will not hesitate to you kill you, understand?"

((Sorry about that. Work, surprise family visit, and midterms were taking up all my freetime.))

Goosebumps ran over his body as she ran her nails over his neck. "Yes Princess. I agree to your terms.", he said, speaking softly now that she was so close to him. He could smell the scented water that she had used to clean herself off with along with the blood. The two mixed and formed a heady perfume. Her breasts brushed against his chest and he found himself pulling against his restraints.

"You give me what I want,", he continued in that same soft voice, ", and I'll give you what you want."

He didn't bother with trying to keep himself under control any longer. She was so close that his cock was rubbing against her stomach and he quickly grew completely hard. He was, as she would have seen earlier, particularly well endowed and now that he was no longer flaccid it was only more apparent.

"But neither of us can do very much with me bound to this log."

((no need to apologize it'll happen to me eventually hehe))

She smiled, loving the tone in his voice.His cock was nice and hard and it felt good rubbing and pressing against her stomach.She even felt the damn thing throb.Smiling, she cupped his chin."I think..I shall have my fun before letting you go and feeding you.I deserve even more of a reward for winning you.In this case, I get to have a little taste...or two."She smiled and kissed him quickly on the lips, moaning and then ran her lips down to his chin and to the side of his neck.Biting him tenderly, she sucked on the his neck where she bit and continued her travel downward.She kissed his pecs and flicked her tongue on his nipples, both of them.She made a path downward, licking aorund his navel, then she was on her knees, his cock in plain view and at attention in front of her.

"my my, how big you are...Resh."She said, his name coming out heavy and hoarse.Licking her lips, she grasped him, stroking him, feeling him out.Her thumb rubbed his cock head, massaging, then she ran her hand down and she fondled his balls, weighing them."Heavy..and full of yummy life which I need."She murmured."tell me Resh..what should I do to this cock of yours.Should I...-"she licked her lips, looking up at him while she did"- lick it.Should I..stroke it.Tell me Resh.Tell your Mistress what you want."

((Ok, I'm back and providing NaNo doesn't kill me I should be posting regularly.))

Resh's breath caught in his throat as she stroked him. A soft sigh of enjoyment escaped past his lips as she fondled him. Oh it's been too long since I've felt that. he thought to himself, eyes closing for a moment as he let the sensation of her wandering hands flow through him. Then she spoke his name and his attention was drawn back to her once more and he looked down at her.

Mistress? Oh I see how it's to be. But the Princess is going to be a bit disappointed.

"I want to be untied from this log Mistress. I want to be able to properly show you that I will be loyal to you. I will give you whatever you want Mistress." The words came out easily enough, although he had to work to keep his voice even as she fondled him. Damned woman. Getting such a rise out of me. I can't believe she has me playing to her tune like this. It's alright though, I'll be able to get my revenge soon enough. Just have to wait that's all. His breathing became a little harder as his body responded to her touches.

She quirked a brow and smirked."You will not be released until I see myself that you are well behaved.Though it seems you are behaving just a little, still....I will keep you bound."she blew cool air along his cock, seeing it throb."Who would have thought...creatures such as you were well endowed.You are the second vampire to be held in out village.The first was long ago, before I was born."And what happened to those children, she did not want to know. If she were to have children thanks to this creature, then she would do anything and everything to protect them.

"Come now my pet.I grow wary.Beg for your Mistress's mouth.Beg for it, ask what you desire, what you want."She gave the head a quick flick of her tongue, tasting him sensually.She moaned a bit and looked into his eyes."Can you withold yourself...I wonder. Can you keep yourself from making moans of pleasure?"

He would have bit the inside of his cheek to keep from moaning as she quickly licked the head of his cock but it was better if she believed herself in control. There was no way around it really, if he wanted to be untied he was going to have to do as she wished.I'll get you back for this Princess. he thought as a soft moan escaped his lips.

"Please Mistress. I want you to suck your pets cock. I want it Mistress.", Resh said softly in a begging tone.

Back
Top Bottom