Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend the Werewolf (moonlightxKylen)

She smiled at him when she had his hair moved out of his eyes and his eyes looked right at her, as if it was some kind of reflex he had. When he told her he loved her she was shocked, not expecting that to be what he had to tell her. She then listened to the rest of what he had to say before speaking. "I love you too, Alex and what you are will never change that. You were the only one thing for me when everybody else left." She said, all while looking into his eyes. Then, without waiting for a reaction from him she moved and kissed him on the lips.

Alex smiled, about to say something when she kissed him, his heart going into a flutter, his eyes wide in surprise. It did take him a second, but he started to kiss her back, one hand wrapping around her back gently, mainly to help support her, knowing she might still be tired. His kiss was loving, long, gentle, slightly inexperienced before he pulled away, soon needing breath. "I..er..t..that was.." he stammered softly, just like himself again.

Luna smiled against his lips, wanting to make sure that he knew she was enjoying the kiss. In fact, she loved the feeling of his lips pressed against her's. When he broke the kiss Luna looked up at him, her eyes full of happiness. She giggled when he struggled to get out what he wanted to say. Luna moved one of her hands so that it was resting on top of Alex's. "That was amazing." She said before giving him another kiss, except this time it was just a peck on the lips. "You are amazing and you are everything I could ever want." Luna added as she looked up into his eyes.

He smiled, pulling her into a gentle, warm hug, pulling her up on his lap if he had to to pull her as close as possible. "Mmnn....be mine?" he asked shyly, resting his head on her shoulder. "Be mine forever, to love and protect, to guard and care for?" he asked, knowing he wasn't proposing, but he had to ask. He was a gentleman like that.

Luna didn't fight when he first pulled her into a warm hug before pulling her into his lap. She didn't mind it. In fact, feeling him against her made her feel safer. "Of course I'll be your girl." She said with a smile, looking into his eyes as he rested his head on her shoulder. "Yes, I'll be yours for as long as you want me to be." Luna said before kissing him. She didn't find it weird at all that he had to ask. Luna just figured that was the way werewolves were raised, that and he was a gentleman.

The werewolf smiled, snuggling against her and holding the kiss as long as she wanted, breaking off only to initiate his own kiss, a little hotter and rougher, but still loving. "What should we do today?" he asked quietly, after breaking that kiss. "Movies...park...hang out somewhere?" he asked, knowing where his mind, and body wanted to go, but definitely not wanting to rush things that fast. He knew it would come in time, when they were both ready for it.

She involuntarily moaned into the hotter, rougher kiss he had given her almost instantly after breaking away from the kiss she had given him. When that kiss ended Luna looked up at him, honestly she didn't care what they did as long as they were together and as long as she didn't have to move too much. The guy that hadn't gotten the chances to hurt her, thanks to Alex but she was still sore from last night. "We could just hang out somewhere alone, I don't care where, though." She suggested. It wasn't that Luna didn't love their friends but she just felt that the two of them needed a little time alone, not for sex, but just to be affectionate with each other before telling everybody that they were together.

Nodding softly, he kept her close. "how about we stay here then...after we get you some food...want me to carry you down?" he asked, teasing her lightly as he gave her a soft poke in the belly. "Then we can hang out in the backyard or something..just you and me." he said, nuzzling her neck softly, just enjoying the weight of her in his lap and in his arms, the feel of the skin on her neck. "We can talk..or just sit together..or what ever."

She couldn't help but smile when he suggested that they stayed here for the day. "Staying here sounds good." Luna said, giggling when he poked her in to the stomach. Since she was little she had always been ticklish there and she was sure that Alex knew that. "Depends, do you want my dad to worry when he sees you carrying me down the stairs?" Luna asked, not even sure if her dad was even down stairs anymore or if her parents were even still home. "The back yard sounds good to me." She said and kissed him. "We could always go swimming in the pool out back if you want." Luna added, knowing that it was sure to be hot outside. Then when he began to nuzzle her neck she began to make soft purring noises.

Smirking softly, he nodded, still nuzzling. "Whats this? Does Luna purr?" he teased, clearly enjoying this little fact. "That's so cuuuuute." he murmured, smiling against her. "And I wouldn't mind carrying you down...and that can be my reason for doing so." he growled softly, playfully. "And swimming later does sound really good. Nice cool, relaxing water..." he mumured, kissing her neck. "But before all that...some food." Alex said, standing up and picking her up bridal style.

She couldn't help but laugh as he teased her this time, continuing to purr as he nuzzled her. "It's not cute," she began by protesting. "And you can carry me down if you want, it's probably for the best if you do anyway." Luna said, not exactly sure of how far she could walk. "The pool does sound like a good idea." Luna said in agreement, letting out a soft moan when he kissed her neck. When he picked her up bridal style she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up at him. "What would you like to eat, my wolf"?

"Mmm...I think i disagree. It's a very, very cute thing." he said, noting that she liked her neck being teased, smiling softly as he pecked her cheek. "Hmmm..I think I smell your dad making pancakes...is that a good thing or bad, cause I think he expected me to start dating you." he said, carrying her downstairs gently, giving her a little teasing lick on the cheek when she called him her wolf.

"I think it's a good thing and he isn't the only one that has expected you to start dating me. I think everyone has been expecting it for a while now." Luna said, smiling when she felt his lips against her cheek. "I love you." She said, kissing him on the lips. "And maybe it's cute but aren't dogs supposed to hate " She asked. "And since cats purr wouldn't that mean you hated me?" She asked with laugh, knowing that Alex could never hate her.

"I love you too..and I've seen plenty of dogs and cats get together fine." he retorted, sticking out his tongue a little at her. Soon they were in the kitchen, and he'd put her down in a chair, giving her another kiss on the cheek. Her dad waved, smiling softly as he cooked, clearly happy with the two. "So, Alex, staying for breakfast?" he asked, flipping some food. Her boyfriend (wow she might have to get used to that) nodded, sitting next to her.

"You might want to be careful about when you stick your tongue out at me because I just might bite it off." She said, knowing he was right: there were cats and dogs that got along just fine. When he gently lowered her down into her chair she looked up at him and when he kissed her on the cheek she had time to return the favor with a kiss to his cheek before he moved to sit beside her. "You might be seeing a lot more of Alex now, Dad." Luna said with a smile, knowing her parents had wanted them to start dating for years now.

"Well that's good to hear!" the man said, patting Alex on the back as he served them dinner. He was a large man, but not fat by any means. He was probably in a more physical, yet decent paying job though. "Yes sir. We were planning on hanging out here for the day, just take in the changes and be ourselves." he said, hand moving to take hers gently. "Maybe swim a little."

She smiled, glad to see that her father was happy that the two of them were dating. Luna knew that her father knew she was safe when Alex was with her, so she was sure the man wouldn't mind them spending the day together. "Where's Mom?" She asked her father, looking down at their hands when she felt Alex's hand close around her's.

"Oh, she's out at grandma's for the day. I'll be busy today, one of my customers needed my help with something a little freelance." he said, smiling as he sat down after plating the food for them. A knowing smile it was, as he ate up. "So you'll have the house to yourselves for most of the day." he finished. Alex smiled, squeezing her hand softly, wanting to hold her then and there, but holding back for now. It was clear he wanted to wrap her up in his arms and just cuddle with her, just stay there with her forever. "Thanks for the news, sir." he said, still leaning over to peck her cheek anyways.

Roxanne was eating her food in little bites as she listened to her father, nodding every few minutes or so that he knew she was still listening. When she was done swallowing she raised her head and looked at her father. "Don't worry, Alex and I will be good." She said, assuring her dad that they weren't going to throw some big party or anything while him and her mother both were gone. "I think we're just gonna swim a little, maybe watch some movies later." She added, happy to see that her father approved of Alex being with his little girl. When she felt Alex squeezing her hand she looked at him, able to tell just by the look in his eyes that all he wanted to do right now was wrap his arms around her and never let go. The next thing she knew she saw Alex lean over and then felt his lips against her cheek and she smiled.

Soon enough, breakfast was done, and Luna's dad was out of the house. Alex was laying with her on the couch, just holding her close, nuzzling and kissing against her neck. "Mmm...I love you." he would murmur over and over again, not caring if she was still in her PJs or not. His body was warm and comforting against her, wanting to help take away the aches of last night.

As they laid on the couch together while he nuzzled and kissed at her neck she would let out soft moans that sounded almost like purrs. "I love you too." Would be her response every time. Roxy put her head on his chest, closing her eyes as she laid against her. She knew he was no longer in wolf form, in fact, there wasn't a trace of fur on him. But, his body still felt so warm against her cold flesh. "I'm sorry I was out so late last night." Roxanne apologized, feeling like almost being abducted last night had been her fault.

He chuckled softly, hands playing with hers as she relaxed against him. Alex did seem to delight in making her purr. "Why should you be sorry? It's not your fault some idiot thought to try and grab you." he murmured, resting his head on her shoulder. "I'm just glad he was smart enough to run off when I told him to. I really didn't want to kill anyone." he said, giving her ear a soft nibble, wondering how she would react to that. "I just like seeing you safe and sound with me." he continued, arms tightening a little possessively, but not creepily so.

"I shouldn't have been out that late." She said with a sigh. "And if you hadn't been around or knew that I was in trouble he would have taken me." Roxanne added, opening her eyes to look at him as he rested his head on her shoulder. "He'll be back. I know silver bullets harm werewolves and I saw he had a gun and silver bullets. They were hunters, Alex." She said, although she was unsure what they would do to him. Roxanne nuzzled his face as his arms tightened a bit.

"Yeah, well he doesn't know who I am, or where I live, so I just gotta be careful about going around as a wolf, yeah?" he said, nuzzling her softly, tightening a little. "The good news is that it's not like I can't handle silver...just can't get any in my system." he told her, wanting to reassure her. "I'll stay here when ever I'm in wolf form...out of the way and out of sight, alright?" he murmured, trying to reassure her. "And they generally don't attack werewolves who aren't causing trouble. If he WAS a hunter, then he'd probably get in trouble for trying to kidnap a girl. Not all of them are as bad as he is."

"I remember him saying something about using me to get to you." She said, closing her eyes as he nuzzled her and when he tightened Roxy did too. "What happens if it gets into your system?" She asked, part of her was sure that she didn't wanna know but she had to ask. "Okay." She said softly, despite him trying to reassure and calm her it wasn't working, though."If most of them aren't like him then why do most of them hunt werewolves?"

Back
Top Bottom