Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Collage Affair (Ansem125&Dagger)

She was late, fantastic. Yet another thing to add onto the Friday she'd labeled as the worst day ever. First she'd been late for an exam and had almost been not allowed to take it. Then she'd been so stressed she missplaced her notes and likily bombed said exam. Then she'd forgotten her lunch and not even 10 minutes ago her boyfriend had broken up with her. Needless to say Natalie was not in her happy place and she was trying very hard to hide it from the Dean.

Thankfully he was out of the office when she arrived the secretary saying he'd gone to speak with a few troublesome students and directed her to the filing room where a stack of file awaited her diligent hand. It seemed to be fine at first she absorbed herself in the task, but as she approched the final file she just started crying. Thankfully the buxom woman didn't wear much make-up but it didn't change the fact her quiet sobs could be easily heard if anyone listened close enough.

The secretary had left for the day now and she was alone in the office, crying her heart out over a guy that she'd been dating for 9 months. Needless to say the usually bright happy girl was a miserable deflated wreck.

She jumped when he touched her shoulder and quickly wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her blouse. "I...I'm sorry." she murmered softly "I've just had a really bad day. Charlie broke up with me, and I probably failed my math exam." she grabbed some tissues and delicatly blew her nose her hair falling into her face. Natalie looked up at the dean and offered him a soft smile. Richard as she called him when no one was around was the only male in her life right now that even marginally seemed to care for her well being.

Standing she grabbed the file "I..I should go put this away huh?" and when she looked at him there was a moment where she seemed to waffle over something and in moments the file dropped to the ground and she was hugging him crying once more. At the moment she just wanted comfort and he was the only one she felt she could turn to. It was stupid really he was the dean but she'd always harbored a crush on him from the past two years of working with him personally. Of course being the good girl she was, she never acted on it. It was against school policy.

She knew she needed to pull away from him, it was dangerous to embrace him in such a manner. But he was so strong and warm....it took a good three minutes before she ceased crying and sniffled softly. Looking up at him through tear stained lashes for that breif moment he looked like everything she'd ever wanted in a man. Despite the problems that could be caused he comforted his distraught assitant and hugged her. Soothing her without words or anger, it was quite pleasent.

Then something odd happened she stood on her tip toes and kissed him. It was a soft hesitant kiss her lips soft and supple. Her arms drifted up around his neck and pulled him down a bit more deepening the kiss. It last for mere seconds but to her it felt like an eternity and a pleasent sort of heat filled her body. That was until she realized who she was kissing. It took half a second before she dropped her arms and back away. "I'm...I'm so sorry Richard. I didn't...I...don't know what came over me. Please forgive me. I'll just...put this file away and see you Monday. We don't ever have to mention it, I don't want to get you in trouble...If you need to fire me I...I'd understand."

She was surprised and it showed on her face she'd expected him to be at the least disappointed in her. However it vanished quickly with the feeling of a finger pressed to her lips and then once more found herself wrapped in his arms and then he kissed her! Her eyes widened for a moment before they fluttered shut and her arms wrapped around the back of his neck once more. His kiss sent warm tingles down her body and lit her nerve endings with the beginning of arousal.

Natalie eagerly responded to him parting her lips accepting his kisses and touches. Her arms slipped down his chest nails dragging gently down his chest. He was strong she could feel it and so much more then her ex boyfriend ever had been. A flush stained her cheeks pink and she broke the kiss only when breathing was becoming a touch difficult. Her lips remained parted swollen from the kisses. She wanted more, it showed in her eyes. That and the fact her nipples strained against the cloth of her blouse and bra the outline more then obvious. Stepping foreward once more she pressed several kisses to his mouth and jaw. "What do we do now?" she murmered against his mouth.

She felt her knees go week at his promise going light headed with desire. Never in her two years of working with him had she ever imagine how such a sexual promise would turn her into a quivering mass of hormones. Gasping softly at the teasing smack she gave him a desire laced glance. "Sound like fun." she grinned softly and pulled away for a moments. Putting and extra sway into her hips she locked his office door and pulled the shades down on every single window. Dimming the lights down so no one saw thier shadows she stood mere feet away from him.

It was unlike Natalie to be so foreward with anyone. She was usually a rather passive lover. Not once had she ever made the first move so this was new to her. Reaching down she pulled her shirt over her head so revealling a black lace bra that looked like it could barely contain her impressive breasts. The outline of her nipples was even more visible now. Pushing around several papers on his desk she sat on the edge and offered him a grin. "I want you inside me." and she temptingy unsnapped her jeans revealing the matching black thong beneath it.

There was a hint of her shy self in the way her cheeks flushed at the sight of her Dean's body. He was gorgeous, it was amazing he was still single. Or at least she thought he was, he'd not once mentioned a wife or girlfriend in her prescence and she was around him quite a bit. However she never looked away watching him responding to his kiss and even assiting him in the removal of her jeans the bra hitting the floor seconds later.

Slipping off his desk she moved onto her knees right in front of him. Inching foreward she looked up at him returning the grin with one of her own. It took her a moment to gather up the courage but once she did she wrapped one hand around the base and ran her tounge from base to tip along the underside before those full lips wrapped around the head and began to suckle sliding about half into her the warm cavern. Suckling gently her tongue rippled gently as she swallowed before pulling back. "Like this?" she teased licking the head once more before starting a decent pace his shaft quickly becoming soaked with her saliva.

His encouragement made her all the more eager to please him as she continued to moved her head at just the right speed. Her dark eyes looked up at him and she smiled around a mouthful of his length the soft sound of her suckles. It had been ages since she gave a blow job to anyone and was pleased to see she hadn't lost her touch. Chuckling softly around him the vibrations travelling downwards. It made her feel good to know he enjoyed himself.

Natalie was already wet just from pleasing him her body throbbed with desire and her hips twitched in want her essence trickling down her thighs. Her thong was soaked. "Mmm,Mmmm." escaped her full mouth as she eagerly slid her sinful lips around him.

Despite the fact she was inexperianced it didn't seem to bother her when he slid deeper into her mouth and throat. She paused for a moment trying to adjust to the sensation her throat twitching around him in a steady constant manner, saliva trickling down his shaft. If someone had told her she was going to be in her Dean's office blowing him today she wouldn't have believed them.

When he tugged on her hair she moved her head back and allowed him to put her on the edge of his desk. Natalie gasped loudly when he pushed inside her soaked pussy. The hot velvety walls grasped him tightly and made her arch her back and wrap her legs around his waist. In a matter of moments she was eagerly moving with him her eyes shut and her cheeks flushed. "So good....ah! Why...didn't we do this sooner?"

Back
Top Bottom