Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailing the Teacher (nothingbutporcelain and KingSandy)

Callie was on her way to the first day of school. She always hated going on the first day because it seemed so pointless. None of the teachers ever taught anything on the first day. They always just handed out syllabuses and told them what they were going to do for the year. It was so boring and she didn’t even know why she was going today. The only good thing about school was how there was usually one male teacher who was very attracted to Callie and would constantly stare up her skirt during class. She loved knowing that men were turned on by her. It always made her feel so amazing to know she had that much power over a guy.

Callie was only seventeen and a junior in high school. She had long blonde hair and navy blue eyes that lit up when she smiled. She was drop dead gorgeous, there was no doubt about that. All the guys at her school wanted her and most of them got her. It wasn’t hard to get Callie into bed, especially if she had a few drinks in her system. Since she was only 5’1” and about eighty-five pounds she was definitely a light weight. To say Callie had a lot of problems would be an understatement. It all started when she was around thirteen years old. She could remember that day more than anything else in the world. It wasn't a memory she wanted to keep since it was a horrible one but sadly it was stuck in her head. The only way she could get it out was why drinking, doing drugs and having lots of casual, unprotected sex. That was why she did all of that so much. She knew it was bad but she just couldn't help it. It made her numb and kept her from thinking about anything about her past. It was all too painful to deal with. Her father came into her room and raped her that night.

Most thirteen year old girls had loving fathers but Callie's father was different than all of theirs. She had to fight to try to keep him out of her bed. She was a young girl so she didn't really know if it was wrong or not. Her father told them that it was perfectly normal for them to have sex but they couldn't tell anyone, not even her mother. She did what he said because she didn't know any better and she was too embarrassed to admit to anyone what was going on. So a few years later when she was seventeen and her father was on trial for murdering her mother she blamed herself. He said he did it to be with his only daughter. He claimed that Ana (her mother) was constantly getting in the way. Callie couldn't help but blame herself for the murder. If she had just told someone maybe her father would have been put away a long time ago so this never would have happened. It was so horrible carrying this blame around, that was why she drank so much.

She headed into the building and went to her locker, grabbing her books out of it so she could head to her first class. Callie had on her regular school uniform with the navy blue plaid skirt and white blouse but of course Callie made it her own by cutting the skirt a few inches and unbuttoning the blouse a lot so her cleavage created by her push up bra would show. She didn’t have any panties on underneath the skirt so it was easy to see her tiny and toned ass when she bent over. And of course she had on her usual black five inch stiletto heels that made her already long legs look even longer.

She tucked a strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear before shutting her locker and heading into her first class of the day. She was a little bit early to class so she didn't think many people would be there. She walked into the classroom and was shocked when she heard moans coming from the teacher's office. She walked closer to the office and opened the door. A smirk was on her face as she looked at the teacher sitting in his chair with the student on his lap, her skirt hitched up and her lips pressed against his in a passionate kiss. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Fooling around on the first day of school with a student? I wonder how the principal would feel about this.." She said, smirking because she was very satisfied with herself. She was definitely planning on using this situation to her advantage. The teacher could get in big trouble if she told. Callie was already thinking about blackmailing him and all the things she could make him do. It was going to be a very fun year.

w65859524.jpg

It was kind of like living that song by The Police, "Don't Stand So Close To Me" yet without the reservations and obviousness that made that teacher's life a living hell. Erring on the side of caution really did make all the difference and made taking certain risks so much more fun. This was Jack Simmons, English teacher's life.

This, sitting in his office with a girl on his lap. Smart girl, very pretty. Deep auburn hair, freckles, wide green eyes, tennis player body. Jack was a young-ish teacher, certainly at least eight to ten years older than most of the students he saw. He clenched the young, firm body to him, crushing his lips to hers.

This had happened many times over the years. Mr. Simmons was attractive enough to these girls, a tall, slender dark haired man with his aristocratically sharp features and consummate bohemian attitude. His wife, pretty in her own way, was too cold for him, didn't fulfill his needs. He had to go elsewhere. Still, it mean his life if she found out, if anyone found out. He'd lose his job, his family and all dignity he ever had. Terrible.

If he'd known there was a witness, he'd probably have a heart attack, then and there. Still, he was blissfully unaware that his witness was less than pure in her motivations.

The bell rang, the girl went to left the classroom with a sigh of regret.
Mr. Simmons pretended to gather his papers and other items before heading to his classroom.

It was funny that Mr. Simmons didn't even know that she was watching. She smirked as the girl left the classroom and he entered his classroom. This was going to be so much fun. Callie was already thinking about all the things she could do to make her teacher's life a living hell. He was very hot so of course she wanted him but she wasn't going to blackmail him into sleeping with her. That wouldn't be any fun. If she and Mr. Simmons had sex it would be because he wanted her so badly and couldn't resist her. This wouldn't be that hard to believe since Callie was very good looking and the slut of the school. Most guys wanted her.

She walked into Mr. Simmon's classroom with a smirk on her face. He looked so happy and carefree. That was definitely going to change soon. "Mr. Simmons, you are a bad, bad man." She said as she walked up to his desk and stood in front of it so he could get a clear view of her long, tanned, slender legs. She knew she looked amazing. Callie had no idea why he would pick such a boring, plain student. They could have had a lot more fun together.

"I saw who you were fucking in your office. Don't even bother trying to deny it. I know what you were doing. I could either go tell the principal about what I saw or you could find a way to convince me not to. So, what's it going to be?" It was amazing having so much power. Normally Callie was always so submissive but right now she liked having the control. "I really don't think he'd be too happy about this. In fact, I think he would fire you on the spot. You know fucking your underage students is very against school rules."

Mr. Simmons was laying out everything just so on his desk, whistling to himself. He always loved the rush, the high of getting away with something he was never supposed to do. It was a better adrenaline rush than sky-diving or riding every roller-coaster. He liked to tell himself that he was, in essence, helping these students. Those that slept with him weren't going to be too easy to pressure into bed, they'd seen it all once. They knew more about safe sex, anyway and that was always for the best.

A student walked in.
Said something inane about him being a bad person. And Mr. Simmons took her in, different kind of beauty than the tennis player. Blonde, tanned, expressive blue eyes. Sexy and confident, maybe too confident.

And she let him know why.

"You saw that?" Mr. Simmons coughed several times, looking around to make sure no one else had come in yet, "All right, what do you want me to do? What could offer you to keep quiet?" His mind was racing and he brushed aside the absurd notion to correct her language. This was exactly the scenario he didn't want. Not at all and this girl, apparently Callie something or another, knew that very well.

Callie was really enjoying this. She couldn't believe it but Mr. Simmons was actually so happy that he was whistling. This definitely wouldn't have been as much fun if he was unhappy right now. She was going to love crushing his happiness and making him miserable. Of course she knew it was wrong of her to do this to him but she just couldn't help herself. The opportunity to mess with her teacher was too good to pass up. She thought this was going to be a boring year and now she knew how wrong she was about that.

"Yes, I saw that. I saw you fucking one of your students. I believe she is under eighteen. Am I correct, Mr. Simmons?" She asked him, placing her hands on her hips so she would look even more authoritative right now. The power was definitely getting to her.

"Hmm, what do I want from you? That is a very good question, Mr. Simmons." She kept saying his name over and over again on purpose. "I think you should come up with something. Why should I waste my time thinking about something for you to do fro me? You're the one in the wrong here. You fucked your student. But I guess you need some clues about me to decide what I want. Well, I like sex, drugs and alcohol. That is all the clues you'll be getting. I think class is about to start. You better treat me like your star student. I don't want to hear any insults from you during class. If I raise my hand to answer a question I will always be right no matter what. I don't care if it makes you look stupid. Your mission in life now is to make me happy. Do you understand?" She looked so menacing right now. It was amazing.

"You're correct," Mr. Simmons mumbled with a sheepish, embarrassed twitch of his his shoulders. He could just feel the walls beginning to close in on him. He was trapped like a rat. And this girl was enjoying it but there was nothing, absolutely nothing he could do about it. That helplessness was overwhelming, a tidal wave crashing down on him.

And she just kept repeating his name.
Making fun of him.
He knew he should say something, do something.
Own up but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"Sex, drugs and alcohol," Mr Simmons mused, almost perplexed. Callie was going to milk him, it seemed without wanting straight cash or anything. He had a feeling that his misery was just beginning. His mission in life, huh.
To
Make
HER
Happy.

"Of course, whatever you want, Miss," Mr. Simmons managed to regain a little of his composure, "A bright young woman like you will definitely be my best student." Other students were filing in now.

But all Jack Simmons could think about was Callie and her plans.

"Don't call me Miss. I don't like the way that sounds. You can call me Callie." Maybe it would have been more degrading for him to have to call her Miss but for some reason it made her feel old so she didn't want to hear that name. And now since his mission in life was to make her happy he certainly wasn't going to call her anything she didn't want him calling her.

"Yes, I'm sure I will be. In fact I have a feeling I already am your best student." She told him with a smirk on her face. Too bad she couldn't say much more to Mr. Simmons since students were walking in right now. She certainly wasn't going to let anyone else find out about what she caught him doing. She didn't want anyone else trying to blackmail him too.

"I'll see you after school. You will be staying late today so don't make any plans." She didn't even bother to lower her voice. It would be great if someone came in and heard her ordering her teacher around. It would embarrass Jack and that was exactly what she wanted. He couldn't punish her for talking to him like this since that would get him fired.

She took a seat in the front of the classroom. That way Jack would keep his eyes on her all during class and he would never forget about how he was in deep shit right now. His life was pretty much over now. Callie controlled his every move.

"I'll remember that, Callie," Jack muttered. He sighed and wondered just how he'd get through the day. His nerves had been hit with a horrible shock and this sinking feeling permeated his being. He'd be a nervous wreck until he went home and even then he couldn't relax, not all the way.

Not with this girl knowing what she knew.
It wasn't fair.

"Of course you are," Mr. Simmons told her, "Your record is pretty polished," He had added that just to keep the other students from getting too curious. All they saw was the teacher talking to a student about her academic record. Not the aftermath of blackmail. They would have no reason to be curious, none at all unless.

Callie had the gall to give him orders with other students within earshot.
"All right, I'll be in my office after school if you need me." The evil little girl took a seat in front of the class. Directly in front of his desk.

This made teaching the first day even worse than it ever had been. He managed to get through the day, trying not to think what would happen after school. More demands? Something to embarrass him?

After the last bell rang, Jack went to his office to await Callie.

Callie was very glad to hear Mr. Simmons say all these good things about her in front of the other students. They were probably quite shocked to hear someone say nice things about her. Everyone knew she was a slut who didn't try very hard in school ever. Now they would think that she was making an effort for Mr. Simmons' class. Maybe they would even be impressed. This year was going to be so great. Possibly with Mr. Simmons' help she could get all the students to change their opinion of her.

"I will need you." She told him before sitting down in her seat. The day went by pretty slowly because she was excited to meet Jack after school. She couldn't wait to hear what he came up with that she would want. She did want sex from him but she wasn't about to demand that from him. She wasn't so desperate for sex that she had to blackmail her teachers. She could very easily get any boy in this school that she wanted.

She left her last class and headed to Jack's office, smirking as she stepped inside without even bothering to knock. He was smart enough this time to not be fucking a student in his office. "I'm here. I bet you're so happy to see me." She said, giggling softly as she sat herself on his desk, right in front of him. Her legs were spread, teasing him because she wasn't wearing any panties. She wanted to make it hard for him to concentrate. "Have you thought about what you're going to do to keep me happy so I don't tell anyone about you fucking your seventeen year old student?"

Jack coughed, tried to figure out a place to put his safely. The way she was sitting was not conducive to keeping him on topic and made him even more nervous. He'd never seen a student so aware of her sexuality. It was intriguing but also very, very worrisome. And the fact that Callie knew just how to mess with him already was not helping any matters.

"Well, I'm not sure what I could offer you," Jack started, "Do you want money? For me to buy you liquor? You outlined three things: sex, drugs and alcohol. I can get you alcohol, I'm not offering to sleep with you because that would digging myself even deeper and I wouldn't know where to get anything but over-the-counter medication. I can pay you, keep your grades high in my class. Anything else you want from me, you'll have to tell me."

He hoped that this would give her incentive to reconsider blackmailing him. He was sure Callie knew he didn't have all that much money, being a high school teacher and all but he had a suspicion money wasn't what she wanted. At least, not really. The offer to buy alcohol was probably the best bet he had in pacifying her.

Callie couldn't tell if she was affecting him by sitting like this. She really hoped she was but he was doing a good job at controlling his emotions. Obviously he was really worried that she was going to tell the principal about what she caught him doing. "I don't want money. It wouldn't hurt for you to give you some money but that's just not enough." She was pretty broke so she could use some money. She certainly wasn't going to turn down his money.

"Do you honestly think I would be desperate enough to blackmail you into fucking me? You would be lucky to get the chance to fuck me. That's not something I will be giving you. I have plenty of guys at this school who are more than willing to fuck me. I don't need you for that. How dare you even suggest I would do something like that?" She glared at him. "Alcohol would be nice. Yes, you can buy me that. But I am running low on cocaine. I need you to get me some. It's not cheap though. I could give you my dealer's name but I think to make this fun we'll let you go find yourself a new coke dealer. You can't use the excuse of not knowing where to go. You'll figure it out. You have no choice. I'm the one making the decisions here, not you."

Jack shifted uncomfortably, trying very hard to keep his eyes on her face. So money was one thing. Good, this was proving a little easier than he thought. He sighed and shifted again. She really ought to be wearing panties, at least at school, he thought to himself.

He was not however, prepared for the utter outrage in her tone when he mentioned sleeping with her. Granted, he was sure that a pretty girl like her had little use for an older man when she could be in the beds of so many younger men without having to resort to blackmail.

"You want me to buy you coke? You're not serious," Jack spluttered and forgot all about the shapely legs and tanned skin in front of him, "If I get caught doing that, you won't need to rat me out for the other stuff. I'd be ruined!" But he knew he'd do it, in whatever bumbling fashion he could.

She was the one making decisions.

Callie had that smug look on her face the whole time Jack looked at her. She knew it was probably hard for him to keep looking into her eyes when she was spreading her legs like this. "How dare you raise your voice at me? Did you forget that I am the one calling the shots here? You have no right to talk to me like this!" She nearly screamed at him.

"I am serious. You will be buying my coke. I was not asking you if you would do it. I told you to do it so you better get me some tonight. When I come to school tomorrow I'm expecting you to hand me some coke. If you don't I'll go to the principal. Do you understand me?" She told him with a smirk on her face. "I don't have time to stay here much longer. I hope you aren't dumb enough to fuck another student while I'm gone. I would hate to have even more dirt on you."

"You're right, you're right," Jack put his hands up in placating gesture, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He burned with embarrassment of having to apologize to her like that. Like she really was the boss. He felt so humiliated that he was so intimidated by this young girl.

"I'll get it." Jack put his head in his hands, so he wouldn't have to look at her anymore. He just wasn't sure how much worse this could get. His phone buzzed. Whoever it was would have to wait. And he hoped that it wasn't his wife or his girl of the day, Macy.

Worry about that later

Jack was trying to figure out how he would find a dealer that wouldn't cheat him.

"How much do you want me to buy?"

Callie smirked at him when he apologized to her. She was really loving this. This guy was giving her such a confident boost. "I know I'm right. You better not do anything like that again. You're lucky I'm being so nice. I could have gone to the principal right away but I'm giving you a chance to save yourself. You owe me for this." She had this constant look of smug satisfaction on her face because she was loving every second of this.

"You will get it. We've already made that clear, Mr. Simmons. I want as much as you can get. At least a few ounces. I want enough to last me a week. I have a good tip for you." She said, giggling softly. "If you can't afford it I suggest using your body to pay for it. I'm sure you can find a gay dealer who would love to have some teacher cock." She said, giggling softly. "Then you might not have to turn to your jailbait students for sex. You'll be getting head from a dealer and getting cock from him! That sounds like a win win for everyone." She crossed her arms as she stared at him. "Just bring it here by tomorrow or you'll be ruined. Have I made myself clear?"

"Of course not, I am indeed very lucky," He was nearly groveling. He had to keep her satisfied and his apparently spinelessness was indeed having the right effect with the side effect of being totally humiliating. Again, that seeping helplessness nearly smothered him.

He owed her that much.
Owed her for not destroying him outright.
For making it into a slow, agonizing process.

He stared at her, wondering if she was serious about finding a dealer that would take more than cash. He assumed things like that happened. It just never seemed to occur to him that it might happen to him. "Crystal, Callie. I will have it here tomorrow."

He really didn't know just how he was going to do it.

Callie smiled at him when he said he was lucky. Thank God they were finally on the same page. "I'm glad you're finally realizing how you're supposed to talk to me." She smirked at him and was very pleased to hear he would have it here tomorrow. She had no idea how a guy like him would find a cocaine dealer but that really wasn't her problem.

"Oh and I'm thinking about something else I want you to do. I think tomorrow you should find the ugliest, fattest and most disgusting student and hit on her. Let her know you're interested. And if she's interested you should fuck her." She was really having fun messing with him. It was getting a little hard to think of things he could do that would be really horrible and humiliating but fucking an obese girl sounded like it would be torture.

"Well, yes, I guess I understand who has the upper hand here," Jack pasted an ingratiating smile on his face. He was still worried about how he'd get the cocaine. He'd have to make some calls to old friends, richer friends to see where they got their wherewithal.

Which would derail his reputation, a little.
Oh well, as long as he kept his job.

"You want me to do that? Really? Well, fine, if you like." He sighed, utterly resigned to his fate. Jack would look through his roll sheet and pick the ugliest girl, most disgusting girl.

He just hoped they didn't have weird turn ons.

"Now, I must get home. I'll what you've asked, all right?" He stood up to leave.

Callie nodded as he said that she had the upper hand. She was definitely shocked to hear thta he was willing to fuck the ugliest and fattest girl in the class. She never expected him to agree to that, especially since that girl could report him from hitting on her if she wasn't interested but maybe Mr. Simmons knew that would never happen. Most girls in this class thought he was so hot and would do anything to get a chance to sleep with him just once. The ugliest, fattest girl in the class would probably be so happy to finally get a chance with him.

"I have to approve of her so make sure you tell me which one before you fuck her." She giggled softly. "I guess I can let you go home." Then she suddenly got a brilliant idea. "What are you doing for dinner? I'd love to eat with you at your house. Maybe I could come home with you?" His wife would love having some seventeen year old girl show up at his house for dinner. This would be priceless.

It would be all too easy to get the ugliest student he had into bed with him. It was a bit depressing that he was being used in more ways than one. He'd end up seducing some poor desperate girl who wouldn't tell anyone because she'd felt special to be screwing with Mr. Simmons.

And Callie was enjoy that.
He pushed down his anger. He'd brought this on himself.
And besides, it would punishment enough to sleep with that girl.

"I-ah, wait, what?!" Jack let his briefcase fall to the floor with a small thump. She wanted to come over? Now this was taking everything too far. "Look, I don't know what I would tell my wife when you show up. And I don't want to take any risks with your notion of 'fun', Callie." He sat back down, suddenly tired, "You really want to come over? I can't have a little peace today? You have to torture me at home?"

Callie smirked at him when he dropped his briefcase because he was so shocked to hear what she just suggested. She was pretty proud of herself for coming up with this. She knew he wouldn't like the idea but he would just have to get over it. She was coming with him whether he liked it or not. There was nothing he could do about it.

"I am really hurt by that comment, Mr. Simmons. You think it would be torture for me to come to your house? Don't worry, I will behave." She said, giggling softly. "Your wife won't suspect a thing. Just tell her that I needed some place to eat dinner so you invited me over. There is nothing weird about that."

She grabbed her stuff and got ready to go. "It won't be that bad. Plus you really don't have a choice. Either I come eat dinner with you or I go tell the principal what you were doing with your student who just happens to be a minor. He might not believe me but I don't think you're willing to take that chance." She said, giggling softly. "And you will be letting me drive your car."

That maddening giggle. That innocuous smile. She really was good at making people feel at ease even as she proposed a huge risk. Jack sighed, he knew he had no choice, no option left. Let her enjoy herself, maybe she'll give up, move on. She didn't want much out of him anyway, a bribe, a little humiliation.

If he catered to her demands now, maybe she'd leave him alone soon. She obviously didn't need or want much from him, wasn't doing this to get closer to him, in some sick abuse of logic.

She was just using an opportunity.

That's it.
Jack had almost convinced himself.

"All right, fine. If you don't have anything else to do then you can eat at my house." He didn't argue about the car. He was going to lose that argument too. "Here are the keys." A Toyota camry. Hardly glamorous.

He held the door open for her. He just hoped to heaven that his wife would believe the cover story.

Callie was glad to hear that he was agreeing to let her eat at his house. He really didn't have any choice but he could have refused. Maybe if he was a bit more risky and rebellious he would have told her that she couldn't eat at his house. She probably still wouldn't tell the principal about what she saw. It wasn't like she really wanted to get Mr. Simmons in trouble. She was just having some fun with him but of course she'd never let him know that she had no intentions of telling on him. If she did that she wouldn't be able to blackmail him anymore.

"Great, let's get out of here." She said, taking his keys from him. For some reason she expected him to drive a BMW or something like that. She suddenly wasn't that excited about driving it anymore. "It's not that I don't have anything else to do. I just want to keep a watch on you. Maybe I'll even come with you when you score the coke. We could do that after dinner. I could show you places where druggies hang out." Why was she agreeing to help him? She just thought it sounded fun.

She walked with him out of the classroom, wondering if people would see them and wonder why they were leaving together. She walked with him out to the teacher's parking lot and waited for him to show her which car was his so they could get out of here.

"Good, I'll need all the help I can get to get you what you want." Jack muttered. He just hoped that she wasn't too serious about whoring out his body for it.

Keep an eye on him? Hmph.
They got some odd looks but no one really seemed to be bothered. Either they knew more about Callie than he did or they simply assumed he could do no wrong.

Jack sighed and pointed out his car, a red Camry XLE. A bit nicer than what some teachers had but nothing close to being a luxury car or any other high end car. He took the passenger seat.

He wondered just what his wife would think when they got home.

"Well I'll help a little but not too much. I'm going to make you do most of the talking." She told him with a satisfied smirk on her face. She loved being the one in control, it was so hot.

She followed him out to his car and got in the driver's seat. It was satisfying to watch him sit in the passenger seat. She started the car and drove off, waiting for him to give her directions to his house.

"Maybe I should have some fun with your car.." She said, giggling softly as she swerved the car in the middle of the highway and almost hit another car. Luckily for him the other car moved before she had a chance to run into it. "Oops, that was a close call.." She really wanted to make him mad. That way he would be nice and mad when they met his wife.

Back
Top Bottom