Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Goddess and the Queen

Nightmaregoddess

Super-Earth
Dahlya smiled as she caressed the jagged crystal she used to spy on mortals. Her exquisite form was stretched out on her massive bed. Her glowing violet eyes gazed into it's facets, taking in a multitude of images at once. All of which depicted mortals engaging in carnal affairs. Lust was by far her favorite thing about humans. It was endless and there were so many ways to satisfy it.

"Mistress. I dare not disturb you." The thick powerful voice of her favorite servant and guardian, Appolyon washed over her. With a flick of her hand the crystal disappeared and she gracefully dismounted her bed. She moved across the room with inhuman grace, her bare feet making no noise on the polished stone floor. She took her time, as her bedchamber was many paces long, a grand hall of polished red stone and massive marble pillars. If one inspected the pillars closely, they would see that the red veins of the white stone were in fact blood trapped within by her power. Her bed rested atop a great obsidian dais at the end of the chamber, overlooking a great window that showed the entire expanse of her realm.

"Not at all Appolyon. What do you have for me great warrior?" As she approached his kneeling form she could not help but marvel at the mighty demons form. She'd seen it for hundreds of years, experienced his sexual prowess a thousand times over, and still he captivated her. He was a hulking wall of muscle eight feet high, his skin alabaster white save for glowing lines of power that criss-crossed over his body. Not a hair on his form, instead of hair two massive horns raised out and then up from his skull.

"My goddess. The queen is preparing the summoning ritual again..." Dahlya smiled.

"Again already? This is twice in a week! Well..well. Maybe the queen is finally giving in." She let her hand glide over Appolyon's shoulder, the sign for him to rise. "Perhaps you will finally get to meet the good queen my guardian." He was unclothed, and she could see the veins in his phallus begin to swell. He had not tasted a mortal woman in some time.

"I look forward to it my lady, of course, when you have had your fill..." Unholy fire began to stir in her eyes as she imagined the many things she had waiting for her favorite plaything.

"Yes...my fill indeed." From there she summoned the crystal, but focused it on the queen. "Lin Sha my dear. Oh how you must be suffering!" She petted her fingers over the image in her crystal. "Don't you worry. I will make it all better soon..."

The world knows of a woman named Lin Sha, the most beautifull woman of the eastern realms. Countries have fallen for her and countless lives have been lost in an effort to win her hands. Such beauty is both a gift and a curse as the red haired beauty lives a life without peace. Every year, a new warlord would arise and try to steal her from her husband, spreading the flames of war throughout the land and for a long time she was passed around from husband to husband, each one more powerfull and dominant than her last.

All the warlords would find that the war was worth the reward. The woman dubbed 'Bloody Siren' is indeed a vision of divine beauty, red silken hair so dark it looks soaked in blood, a perfectly lythe figure adorned with perfectly large breasts uncharacteristic of easterners, and a face so exquisitely flawless that it is said no man can look at her with pure intentions. Lin Sha has a body made for sin and an appetite for cocks that would make even the lowliest whore shake their heads.

It was a few years ago that King Lancer Urandar the 5th brought the army of the western empire to fight the eastern realms. Lancer is a strong warrior, larger than any eastern man and mightier by far and infinitely better endowed. For once, Lin Sha thought she'd find a man who can keep her forever. The couples sexual trysts are things of legends, they would spend whole days in bed, the queens orgasmic cries echoing through the castle as she praised her husband's sexual prowess.

Five years passed and Lin Sha suddenly missed the days that a new man would come to claim her. Lancer is supreme in his reign and no one dared face him, no one dared try to steal her away. The bloody siren's body is crying out, needing to feel the excitement of fucking a man superior than her rightfull spouse but try as she did she simply can't find a man sexually superior. Countless younger men have tried, sneaking into her chambers while the king is away and fucking her with all their might but no one compared. She even had them come in groups and still nothing. Lin Sha now knew that she was looking in the wrong place. She had fucked the alpha male of the human world, now she needs to try a different people..she needs demons.

"Come Dahlya! Deliver me from this life of stagnation!" She whispered, standing before the summoning circle.

All the lights in the queens bedchamber flickered and shifted. Then in an instant so fast no mortal could comprehend, Dahlya was there. She could easily make her appearance more dramatic, with flames and imposing arcs of eldritch energy. But she found such entrances to be far to dramatic and cliched. She preferred her appearance and vice versa to be ominous, and she enjoyed the unnerving effect it had on mortals.

"Oh Lin, twice in one week? I am touched!" She approached Lin Sha and wrapped her arms around her affectionately. Letting their ample breasts squeeze together. "Either you are really enjoying my company dear Lin..." She leaned in and inhaled deeply, taking in the deep, sensual smell of the womans flesh. Then pulled back and looked her in the eyes.

"Or you are finally giving my offer the consideration it deserves." With a squeeze she turned away and casually moved about the room. It had been two months since she had first been called by Lin, and she had captivated Dahlya since first she saw the queen. Such beauty was hard to find even for immortals. Such raw sexual lust was even harder to find. True lust that is. Lust dwelt in the bodies of all mortals, no matter how righteous or celibate. But some mortals existed, who's thirst could not be quenched or consolidated, who's desire only wanted more and more. These humans were a demons greatest trophy, the potential was staggering.

"I take it your body has yet to find a superior to your current husband? Shame...there are legions at my command who could make you scream like never before. Hundreds who can deliver such pleasure that it could kill you." She spoke nonchalantly about her minions. It was true. Even the greatest man was no challenge for the prowess of the average demon. And she had demon-gods in her service.

"And I know one that even I have yet to tire of..." She continued to speak casually, as though it were no real thing to her. Even though her teasing words and fantasies must surely be torture for the queen.

Truth be told, Lin Sha has never considered herself a lover of ladies. They simply lack the proper tool to ravage her the way she loves to be ravaged, but Dahlya makes up for her lack of a cock by being the most skilled lover she ever experienced.

Her arms quickly wrapped around the demoness, greeting her with a hungry kiss. Her tongue snaked its way into Dahlya's mouth, begging for her to suck on it. "Twice is definitely not enough..I'd do this every single day if my husband weren't here.." She whispered.

The queen felt herself getting wet at the Demoness' words. Can there truly be such incredible lovers in hell? Her husband is nearing a foot long in size and incredibly thick too, but he is a human, perhaps the biggest one but a human nonetheless. "Please..I am sick of human cocks..I need bigger ones..Thicker ones..more long lasting ones..Take me to your realm please, i want to die of pleasure!" She begged, desperation showing in her voice.

Dahlya could smell the queens arousal. The scent was potent and thick, like a rich musk. And only moments after she detected the scent, Lin broke down and begged to be taken to her realm. Oh how sweet it was. Rules of magic stated she could not claim a living soul unless the soul wanted it. Further more, her powers were limited her in the human world. She still held thousands of years of experience and minor magic, but she couldn't summon any of the truly impressive powers here.

"Oh Lin...you have no idea how happy you make me.." She approached the queen again and kissed her deeply, her tongue snaking out several inches in the woman's mouth. Such a servant....would have few rivals in her realm. "You will have them Lin...my demons will cater to your lust...by my command and their own desire they will strive to sate every craving you can imagine! And trust me Lin...in my hell the possibilities are endless." She placed her hands on either side of the queens head and prepared her body for the travel.

"Understand my pet...once you make this journey you may never return." She smiled and continued without waiting for a response. It was too late anyway, Lin had asked for it, given her own consent. "Though once you've spent a day enjoying the graces of my court....you won't want to." She winked and in an instant they stood in her bedchamber.

"Welcome back my lady. And welcome at last, Queen." The sound of Appolyon's voice echoed over them. Time for Lin to see but a sample of what awaited her.

"Oh my warrior! It is finally time! Summon the court!" She had to note that simply seeing the mortal woman in person was straining the demons control. His cock was almost a foot long while only half erect, and she would be surprised if Lin's hands could encircle it's girth.

"Yes my lady. I already took the liberty...they will be here soon."

To step outside of their world and into hell, a terorizing prospect for any sane mortal. Lin Sha too felt fear, but the desire for the demonic lovers that Dahlya told her so much about is enough to erase those fears, replacing them with a feeling of impatience.

"Yes! Take me!" She cried happily, giggling like a giddy schoolgirl. When Dahlya promised her that her demons will take care of her, the red haired queen scoffed. "I think they'll find that it is i who will cater to their lust..I am quite certain that my tongue is sufficient to bring your demons to their knees.."

When they arrived in hell, Lin sha was slightly surprised. She would have thought that hell would look more..hellish. Fires, Brimstones, tortured souls wailing for a tormented eternity, instead they emerge in a lavish bedchamber that puts her palace chambers to shame. The most captivating part of the bedchamber isn't the extravagant bed or the majestic architecture however, it was the gigantic naked man who is the vision of universal masculinity. Lin Sha licked her lips at the sight of the half erect Apolyon.

"Mmmh..Him..I want him first.." She said, pointing. "His cock is huge...I want it inside me.."

Dahlya laughed and moved around Appolyon, running her hands across his skin. Her head only reached the center of his abdomen, and she was only a little wider than his waist. She let her hand drift down and rest on his steadily hardening member, the glowing read lines of power that criss-crossed his body extended even down his shaft. The lines were glowing intensely, as he was restraining himself greatly, only because it was her wish that he did so.

"Of course you do my dear." She gripped him and gave his cock a firm stroke. "This is my guardian and most powerful companion. Appolyon. The Whited Sepulchre and Crimson Seed." The names of hellspawn were lost to humans, but to demons they were a chronicle of their achievements. She would not bother explaining his to Lin. He was fully hard now, his shaft throbbing so hard it jumped with each pulse, the veins as thick as fingers bulging with his desire. His full length was nearly a foot and a half, his girth was nearly four inches across.

"As you are so precious a treasure Lin Sha, I will allow you the honor of sating his desires. But first you must meet my court, I believe they approach now..." Dahlya turned away from Appolyon, who's face held a satisfied smirk, and his gaze did not leave the queen. Seven swirls of power manifested at the entrance to her chamber, masses of pure hellish energy spun unto themselves and solidified into seven demons. Her court, her generals and greatest minions.

"Lin Sha, I give you the court of Desolate Hopes and Shattered Fates." She approached the first along the line. "Prince Ahrador, the Mirthless Dream." The prince stood taller than all her minions, his body slim yet armored in muscle so hard it shone like steel. His face held no features save a single eye burning as though fire poured from within. Only a cloak and a simple loincloth clothed his figure. She moved to the next.

"Duke Raive, the Hound of Souls." The Duke stood on all fours, to mortals he would seem the combination of a gorilla and a wolf with sleek skin black as pitch. His forearms massive and bulging with power, while his large chest tapered down to a very thin waist, attached to bestial double jointed legs. His mouth split into a razor toothed grin, and where hair should be, a mass of dark tendrils hung. Again she moved on.

"Viscount Brido, the Minister of Lost Prayers." The Viscount appeared almost a normal man. Save for his skin was a vivid scarlet color, his eyes and hair black as pitch. Dahlya smiled inside, Brido would be the biggest surprise of all to the good Queen. Next.

"The Marquis of Tattered Hates." Ah the Marquis. One of her favorites among favorites. He stood seven feet tall and had three pairs of massive reptilian wings extending from his back. All the mortal legends of dragons could be traced back to the Marquis. His skin was covered in thick iridescent scales. His legs had two joints and came to massive three toed feet tipped with powerful claws. His head looked to be that of a lizard with great horns. Next.

"Lord Nemitor. The Voice of Annihilation." Nemitor stood wreathed in flame. He was the most ancient of all her minions, and one of the oldest demons alive. Though his blood is still strong. His body was built of muscle every bit as impressive as Appolyon's, though his face was framed by long hair and a thick beard a vivid red in color, and reaching his waist. His skin was vibrant orange, and his eyes glowed solid yellow. If it weren't for the two extra pairs of arms and his skin he could pass for human.

"King Oblicron. The Word of Darkness." Oblicron stood as a mass of black ooze shaped like a man. It shifted and moved constantly, the only constant was two blue glowing eyes where his head appeared to be. He was a masterpiece, able to take any form he wished and contort his form in ways unimaginable by humans. Once he had fucked seventy-three virgins simultaneously four hours until they all died of exhaustion. Even she had never seen the limits of his lusts.

"And lastly, Monolithe." Monolithe held no title, he needed none. If any demon could claim superiority to Appolyon it was him. Though she would never allow them to test their superiority, the clash could destroy her entire realm. He stood as seven feet tall, his skin sleek and glistening a deep midnight blue. It was so smooth save for his thick veins that it almost looked like marble. His only feature was a crimson ring imprinted on the skin of his stomach. Otherwise, he appeared to be a magnificently muscled male with no hair, no features save crimson eyes, and no clothes. She walked back behind Lin Sha and gripped her shoulders.

"My court, this is Lin Sha. Mortal Queen of such beauty and desire that every man on earth craves her attentions. A woman of such lust that only we can satisfy her. So Lin...I believe you wished to start with Appolyon? Perhaps you would demonstrate to him the skill that makes you a legend on your world?" And so it begins...

The scent of Lin Sha's arrousal is clear. Appolyon is a divine manifestation of a sexgod and she would do anything to have the god make love to her, to stretch her so wide no mortal can ever please her again. One by one as the rest of the court arrived, the young queen watched in both horror and wonder. Unlike Appolyon whose beauty is almost blinding to her, the rest of Dahlya's court ranged from bestial to abstract. They were terrifying by any mortal's logic, even Lin Sha felt fear welling in her heart, but such fear brought with them a curiosity. What would it be like to fuck such fearsome and magnificent creatures? Surely if Dahlya, a creature of ultimate dark pleasures finds them worthy of her companionship then they must have something to offer.

The Duke is the most bestial of them all, she wondered how she would fuck the creature. There would be no passionate kisses, she imagines the duke mounting her like a dog and pounding her so hard she'd be broken in half. Such a lovely image. Lin Sha has fucked brutish bestial men before, perhaps a true beast can exceed their performances.

The Mirthless dream seemed humanoid enough, and Lin Sha shivered at the thought of staring longingly into his cyclopean eye as they make sweet love all day long.

Viscount Brido looked sufficiently human, his exotic scarlet skin made the queen lick her lips. His human-like features assured the young woman that she can bring all her experiences to bear when the time comes for them to fuck.

The Marquis is the one that intrigued Lin Sha the most. Her husband, being the classic archetypal conquering hero, boasts an impressive deed of dragonslaying. Lin Sha finds it ironic, her husband killed a dragon for nothing but macho bravado and now a dragon is going to ravage his wife for nothing but pure pleasure.

The queen licked her lips as he laid her eyes on lord Nemitor, four powerfull arms he had, four large hands with which to dominate and pleasure him as he pleased.

King Oblicron's form confused Lin Sha. Would such gelatinous being be able to fulfill her desires for rock-hard cocks?

The last of them all looked alot like Apollyon in build. She wondered if one day she would convince them to fuck her in what is sure to be a world-shattering menage a trois.

Now is not the time to linger on the newcomers however, Lin Sha is determined to have Appolyon's glorious cock. She turned around to give Dahlya a passionate kiss, sucking in her tongue and leaving a trail of saliva between their lips as they part. She then took her first step towards the man-god, caressing his body with a hungry look in her eyes. "You are..Soo much bigger than my husband.." She told him. She often says that line, to please her lovers ego, to give them the confidence they need to perform well. This time however, she wasn't lying.

Smoothly, she got on her knees. Silk-skinned hand gripping the cockhead and rubbing it slowly, her other hand traced a finger on the magnificent veins. "Such a wonderfull cock..." She muttered before suddenly devouring Appolyon's testicle,sucking roughly and lavishing it with licks of her talented tongue. It was clear from that moment that she is no mere woman, a siren amongst mortal, Lin Sha's sexual prowess is indeed unmatched. The most sexually vigorous men would cum in mere minutes under her flawless ministrations and right now she is giving Appolyon everything she has. Her hands began moving as well, desperately trying to wrap itself around his thick cock as she jerked him off.

Appolyon groaned at the feel of Lin's silken fingers. There was just something about mortal women that drove demons mad. No demon had ever really defined it, but mortals could please demons a hundred times more than any demon female. Her small soft hand was chill compared to the intense heat of his body, she didn't seem bothered so he assumed Dahlya had cast the proper protections to keep her comfortable. He couldn't help but release a deep sigh when she consumed one of his balls, sucking and massaging it with her tongue. Indeed she truly was a magnificent creature.

Pure white pre-cum began leaking out and seeping down his shaft. He could get more aggressive, force himself down her throat. But it had been so long since his last mortal fuck, and he wanted to savor this Lin Sha. So he just watched as she attacked his phallus with incredible skill and inhuman lust. He basked in her sexual worship, to her he was a godly being, a spectacle of everything she could ever need. And she was indeed the true queen of her world, an avatar of lust.

"You are indeed skilled Lin Sha. Truly the mortal world is a lesser one without you. Fortunately my world is where you truly belong." He brushed her hair over her ear with his large fingers to get a better look at her face as she pleased him.

Meanwhile the rest of the court grew impatient. Their hardening members were evidence of the lust that they had stored. A tidal wave of sex and carnal decadence lay in wait for the good queen. Even Dahlya felt herself heating up. She could always enjoy the attentions of her court as the queen sated Appolyon...but she didn't want to spoil the surprise for Lin Sha.

Back
Top Bottom