Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Iron and Ink: DA's Desire For Intelligent Dark Epics Continues! (Active, MxF)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
bfjuH9j.jpg

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

AWAKENED You taught me what it means to love, and for that I will be eternally grateful. ~Gajeel. : : :

Welcome to my RT thread. I suppose if you've clicked the link and are reading, it means something about me and my writing has managed to catch your attention. I'll consider this the first of hopefully many positives! Moving on—and assuming I haven't lost you—let's proceed forward, shall we? First and foremost, I am here for the writing ONLY! That means: absolutely NO cybering...not under any circumstances whatsoever. I don't want it. Second, I don't discriminate when it comes to writing partners. So, you can be male, female, trans, etc. I really don't care so long as you can provide the sort of character(s) I'm looking for in the stories I wish to write. If you can manage that, then I'll be quite a happy girl indeed.

WIZARD It's not a sin to fall in love. You can't even arrest someone over that! ~Gajeel. : : :

So, just what am I looking for? Well, I'm a writer who loves engaging stories! Stories that must have wonderful characters that inspire and beckon, begging me to write more just so that I can let their story unfold as the plot progresses. Yes, the fine details and characteristics of each individual depends on the plot and pairing, among other things. But, I expect lots of personality to be present, details that drive them to act and react as they do, little things that motivate them to move forward as the stories go. I love writing for several characters as well and seeing what happens as they're forced to interact in a twisted web of events whether their world happens to be scifi, fantasy, what have you.

TEAM Care too little, you lose them. Care too much, you get hurt. ~Gajeel. : : :

A few more important details to note when writing with me include: I only write females (though, I might throw in a male filler character here and there for the sake of story) and all are heterosexually oriented with submissive leanings. Please, do not be misled by the word 'submissive'. Like most things, there's quite an array and I do write them all...from the standard typical to the vanilla to the aggressive. Submissive does NOT mean a woman has no mind or thought or goals/aspirations. It also does NOT mean it always extends beyond the bedroom. It's story dependent and several other factors do need to be taken into consideration. Do let it be known that my submissives do NOT prefer being written against a male with no motivations of his own. Things should make sense, flow well and fit into a wonderfully crafted and engaging plot. Basically, if my characters have no reason to be attracted to your male characters, then the pairing within the story will not work. I also write in third person past tense, which is exactly as it sounds, and from an omniscient point of view. By this, I mean I enjoy including several characters and relaying ALL of their points of view. Consider this an epic-style form of writing. I'm known for it and it's by far my preferred method of writing. Lastly, I do RP via both threads and PMs, but will NOT RP via IMs or Google Docs, so do not ask me to do so as it will not happen. Though do know that threads are my preferred RPing method and I'll more than likely try to sway you for threads. >.< I tend to lose PM RPs (fair warning!), but I will not shun them.

Wow. Now, if you've read this far—and haven't gone tl;dr—I'm giddy with excitement! And I'm hoping that I won't lose you with what's about to come. As a final request, I ask that you PLEASE do not post to my RT thread, but rather send me a PM after you've finished perusing everything in its entirety. Hopefully something will strike your fancy and I'll hear from you soon. Thanks ever so much!

GUILD After everything I've faced... Having a future with you snatched away from me...is definitely the most terrifying thing I've ever had to endure. ~Gajeel to Levy. : : :

One further warning before RPing with me ~ First and foremost, let me explicitly state that I've got Asperger's. What does this mean? Well, it means I might have trouble understanding your social cues at times. I've a hard enough time reading them in person, text can sometimes be harder. So, there might be times I'm overly chatty, other times where I might seem aloof or distant. Regardless, I am me and if I've expressly stated something (example: I'm enjoying this story. OR I think you're a great person.)...guess what...I MEAN IT! Second, I'm a blunt person and often times very literal. I do not take well to passive aggression nor do I usually understand it. So, best to refrain from it all together. That said, if I tell you 'no' on something...once again, I mean it. If I tell you 'yes'...likewise, I mean it. If I start to feel like my personal space is being smothered, I tend to shut down. It can take me several days to come out of that. So, if you suddenly are sending me 5 or more PMs SIMULTANEOUSLY (I'm not talking about you send, I respond, repeat, etc as that is totally fine) and ESPECIALLY if you are sending PMs that badger/pester/whatever and my responses either get short or cease...you've probably crossed a line and put me in shut down. Persistence once that hits only leads to melt down and...that never ends well. <.< Moving on, due to things, I can occasionally get 'tunnel vision'. This means, there WILL be times when my muse strikes hotter for other RPs I'm engaged in. It will NOT have to do with the writer OR the story itself, but merely where the story is at and sometimes my creativity or how complex the story is. People who cannot deal with this? Sorry...that's who I am, how I work...I try to spread the wealth as best I can, but sometimes this happens and I dare say it happens for others who don't even fall on the spectrum as well. However, if you suddenly attack someone on the spectrum when this occurs, you can bet your ass you place them in melt down. Just sayin'. So, don't do it. And if you think you might, I'm probably not the writing partner for you. I'm a very patient partner who will wait forever for a post. lol. Anyway, that's about it on the clarifying. Hopefully this doesn't scare people away, but I felt the need to include it. So, there it is.

CURRENT ROLEPLAYS

Death Planet (with Kosmik_Khaos)​

( MxF / SciFi / Fantasy / Apocalyptic )

Cataclysm (with BlisteredBlood)​

( MxF / SciFi / Modern / Apocalyptic / Epic )

Oh Ye Of Little Faith (with Erit of Eastcris)​

( MxF / Fantasy / Modern / Supernatural )

( MxF / Fantasy / Epic / Harry Potter / Fandom / Vampires / Supernatural )

Brave New World (with Razgriz)​

( MxF / SciFi / Epic / Post-Apocalyptic / Extreme Violence / Blood / Gore )

Outlaw Rising (with Frelance)​

( MxF / SciFi / Epic / Space Opera / Extreme Violence / Blood / Gore )

Fellowship Of Forodwaith (with Karameida)​

( MxF / Fantasy / Adventure / Epic / Fandom / LotR / Tolkien )

LINKS OUT:

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

BASIC NEED We are Team Shadow Gear! ~Levy. : : :

Ons

Co-writers who are engaged in the story and its progression.

Co-writers showing care for spelling, punctuation and grammar (doesn't have to be perfect, just effort is nice…non-English speakers are welcome so long as I'm aware English isn't your native language).

Quality vs quantity, though details are nice and welcomed.

Communication and creativity and a good OOC rapport.

Stories that are driven by plot/characters, but still have a romantic/sexual theme.

∞∞∞

Offs

Co-writers who pester for posts.

Co-writers who attempt cyber or blurring lines, act creepy.

Co-writers who do not put effort or care into their posts.

Co-writers who do not communicate or add to the creativity of the story/characters.

Co-writers who dismiss my RT thread and f-list.

Co-writers who just "don't get it."

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

Last edited:
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

GLIMPSE OF KINKS I'll have you know, I'm not the same damsel in distress I was when you first met me! ~Levy to Gajeel. : : :

Ons
Blood Play
Vampirism
The Paranormal (ask for specifics, there's a lot here)
Bondage/BDSM (submissive only, though please ask…my answers might surprise you)
Knife Play
Exhibitionism
Oral

∞∞∞

Offs
Most incest (there ARE exceptions, please ask first)
Certain age gaps (ask for specifics)
Characters below the age of 16 (prefer those over 18)
Bestiality (anthros/weres/shifters ARE an exception)
Multiple partners (only exception is love triangle and typically BEFORE sex occurs)/swinging/harems/poly relations
Cheating
Most rape scenarios (some exceptions can be made, ask first)
"If it belongs in the bathroom...don't bring it up. Ever."
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

Last edited:
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

ENGAGE THE SENSES Geehee! ~Gajeel. : : :

Genres
Horror
Medieval Fantasy
Horror Fantasy
Urban Fantasy
SciFi
Dystopian
Steampunk
Cyberpunk

∞∞∞

Themes & Settings
Vampires
The Paranormal (werewolves, demons, angels, etc.)
Sword & Sorcery
Time Travel
Apocalyptic/Post-apocalyptic
Storybook/Fairytale
Alternate Worlds
Ancient Greece/Rome
Viking Age
French Revolution
Middle Ages
Regency
Victorian
Old West/Pioneer
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

Last edited:
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

CHARACTERS & PAIRINGS It's hard looking for someone so small. So don't leave my side. ~Gajeel to Levy. : : :

(All lists are incomplete, send PM for more details.)

Common Characters I Write
Human
Vampire
Shapeshifter
Werewolf
Psychic
Android/Cyborg
Angel
Elf
Fairy
Mermaid

∞∞∞

Common Pairings (OCs) – me/you
target/assassin
princess/knight
princess/thief or rogue
princess/commoner or outcast
priestess/knight
priestess/thief or rogue
priestess/commoner or outcast
peasant girl/nobleman or knight
human girl/necromancer or mage
human girl/werewolf
human girl/shapeshifter (preference for wolves, predatory cats, reptiles/dragons)
human girl/humanoid alien
human girl/vampire
vampire/vampire
human girl/demon
psychic/psychic
non-psychic/psychic
noblewoman/pirate
commoner/pirate
noblewoman or princess/viking or warrior
peasant girl/viking or warrior
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

Last edited:
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

FANDOMS Geehee! I like him. I'm going to make him my cat. ~Gajeel about Pantherlily. : : :

(All lists are incomplete, send PM for more details.)

There are several fandoms that I love spanning movies, books, video games…to name a few. I've found that I prefer to play OCs in most fandom universes where we can borrow the setting and back story and then insert our own unique characters and create our own story using these lush worlds that are rich in detail and just too fun to leave alone. But, there are a few--and more rare--instances, where I like canon.

(note--all of these characters and pairings are OCs unless specifically named)

Fandoms
Fandom Pairings (canons & OCs) – me/you​

► Riddick
OC/Riddick
Kyra (age 17)/Riddick
Eve Logan/Riddick
Dahl/Riddick
Dame Vaako/Lord Vaako

► Fairy Tail
Levy/Gajeel*****
Juvia/Gray
Lucy/Natsu
Kinana/Cobra
(older) Wendy/(returned) Mystogan
Aries/Loke
Mirajane/Laxus
Rogue/Minerva
Doranbolt/Lisanna
OC/OC

► Sin City
Old Town girl/cop
OC/OC

► Firefly/Serenity
alliance/browncoat
companion/smuggler or salvager
companion/OC
OC/OC

► Dune
Fremen/Fremen
Pre-born/Pre-born
Pre-born/Fremen
Prescient/Pre-born
Prescient/Fremen
Prescient/Nobleman
Noblewoman/Prescient
Noblewoman/Fremen
Noblewoman/Pre-born

► True Blood
human/vampire
human/werewolf
human/shifter

► Game Of Thrones
Daenerys/OC
Sansa/Baelish
Sansa/Sandor
OC/OC

► Wheel Of Time
Aes Sedai/OC
Aes Sedai/Warder
Aes Sedai/Channeler
Wilder/OC
OC/Warder
OC/Channeler
OC/OC

► Castlevania
OC/vampire
OC/dhampir
Belmont descendant/vampire
Belmont descendant/dhampir

► Harry Potter
muggle born/pure blood
muggle born/half blood
muggle born/muggle born
half blood/pure blood
half blood/half blood
half blood/muggle born
pure blood/pure blood
pure blood/half blood
pure blood/muggle born

► Escape From New York/Escape From LA
OC/Snake Plissken
OC/OC

► The Hobbit/Lord Of The Rings
Elf/Ranger
Elf/Fighter
Human/Ranger
Human/Fighter
Human/Elf

► The Crow
OC/Crow

► Halo
(just starting to get into this fandom...LOVE IT!)

spartan/spartan
civilian/spartan
scientist/spartan
soldier/spartan

► Various storybook/fairytales
(especially Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, Beauty And The Beast, The Snow Queen)

Little Red/werewolf
Belle/Beast
Elsa/OC
Alice/Hatter
Alice/Cheshire Cat
Alice/OC
Snow/huntsman
Snow/prince
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

Last edited:
qlu6iVN.jpg

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

TWISTED FAIRYTALES ( MxF / Fairytale / Fandom / Epic / Open Genre / Extreme Violence / Blood / Gore {& possible Vore} / Dark Themes {incl possible BDSM} / Supernatural / Possible Character Death ) : : :

I adore dark and horrific fairytales. And I'm not just talking about slightly twisting fairytales into something on the darkish side. I'm talking almost grimdark and true horror that will leave you chilled to the bone. I want to twist the fairytales of old into something bloody, insane and wonderfully gruesome. I would like to incorporate a nice cast of characters—both on my end and on my writing partner's end (this means my writing partner must NOT be afraid to write for more than one character). That would be my IDEAL! And I'd like for the majority (if not all) of the characters to probably be a bit more Disney inspired. This isn't totally necessary, of course, as I'd be fine incorporating any and all fairytale characters so long as they made sense and fit into the flow of the story we hashed out.

SERIAL KILLER ( MxF / Epic / Open Genre / Extreme Violence / Blood / Gore / Murder / Dark Themes {incl possible BDSM} / Psychological Thriller / Character Death ) : : :

This is a concept I've worked with on and off several times. It has much potential and can be explored in several ways—modern times, fantasy (think along the lines of supernatural creatures such as vampires) or any genre such as scifi, cyberpunk, steampunk, traditional fantasy. The main premise is that this is an exploration of ultimate Dominance and submission.

I have explored this a bit more deeply using a more modern setting: What happens when a serial killer finds his next target—the perfect victim—only everything goes wrong and he finds he's fallen in love? How long can he keep his secret life hidden from her (does he even want to?) and what will transpire once she finds out? Because, try as he might, he is who he is...he cannot change. This is a story of both acceptance and corruption, embracing fate and overcoming obstacles. The paths to choose from are indeed endless. The killer toils with the conflict of needing to sate his killer urges, while holding back from killing the woman he desires. The woman must come to accept her killer for the man he is but how far will she go? What does ultimate Dominance and submission mean to YOU?

This idea allows the exploration of very dark themes and can involve blood play, pseudo non-con, psychological themes (for both characters), eventual and consensual death of the woman as she gives her killer her ultimate submission...and so much more. This is an intense writing challenge and a favorite.

SPACE PIRATES ( MxF / SciFi / Epic / Space Opera / Extreme Violence / Blood / Gore / Murder / Possible Aliens ) : : :

This is an idea I'd initially tried as a group RP and a couple of times as a 1x1. As such, I do have several characters (approximately four) that can be used for this idea that are already created and lying in wait. Though they are indeed tweakable to help better fit whatever story I hash out with my writing partner and, as always, I'm game to create additional characters as needed. Per my typical, my co-writer MUST not be afraid to write for multiple characters and I'd love for this type of story to have intrigue, dark and gritty themes, action, romance...the usual for anything revolving around space pirates. If something like this sounds interesting, please inquire about my characters as they might help inspire the direction of our story and any additional characters created. Again, my established characters are indeed tweakable.

THE CROW ( MxF / Dystopian / Horror / Possible Epic / Fandom / The Crow / Extreme Violence / Murder / Death & Regen / Revenge / Blood / Gore / Dark Themes {incl possible BDSM} ) : : :

This is for a very specific fandom in which I'd love to write for an OC character and I'd like for my writing partner to also write for an OC character. We would just be borrowing the universe, but creating our own characters and story within it.

To start, The Crow allows for many themes to have a chance to shine—action, violence, murder, gore, death and regeneration and so much more. It allows for an extremely dark and twisted plot with in-depth characters of our own creation. This sort of freedom is nice in a fandom.

To further embellish/explain this fandom in case there are those who are unfamiliar with it so that they might gain an understand of what I'm looking for here, the basic premise includes the following: a main character (typically male) is wronged in life to the point where it ends in his death/murder. By powers stronger than death—the powers of 'the Crow'—he can over come death and come back to life, seeking vengeance and thus righting the wrongs that occurred leading to his demise. By having these 'crow' powers, he is dead yet not dead (caught in a life that is somewhere in between) and is more or less invincible (unable to be injured, able to fight, able to pick up memories of people by touching them or objects, able to share memories by touching others), linked to a crow companion who is his ally and 'eyes'. He sees what his companion crow sees if he's no nearby and who can obviously fly and whose goal is to help him find those who'd wronged him so that he can attain his vengeance (ie, kill those who'd killed him). The companion crow is also his link to his powers—kill the crow, the man becomes mortal. Also, once vengeance is theirs (or, at the very least, thought to be theirs), the man will also become mortal and be compelled to return to the grave. Typically, those granted the power of 'the Crow' long to return to the grave once vengeance is theirs—their sole longing to find that vengeance—because the desire to reunite with their loved ones is usually quite strong. However, this is not always the case. There's some leeway here, some exceptions. Not every man brought back has desired to return... Also, if vengeance is found AFTER the link to the crow companion is severed, the man will become mortal and unable to return to the grave, forced to remain mortal and love out a new life, but their memories of their first life will remain.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND ( MxF / Cyberpunk / Scifi-Fantasy / Fairytale / Fandom / Epic / Alice in Wonderland / Dark Themes {incl possible BDSM} / Incest {twins} / Cyborgs / War and Intrigue / Extreme Violence / Blood / Gore ) : : :

I have a terrible obsession for all things 'Alice'. There's so much potential to explore asylum-like settings, concepts that are dark, raw, vivid and full of psychological mind fuckery. Once again, myself and my co-writer MUST write for more than one character. This is a given in pretty much any RP I embark upon, though some more than others require it a bit more. Characters I know I'd bring to the table are the following: Alice, Red Queen, White Queen, Queen of Hearts, Duchess, Tweedle-Dee (yes, why not make one of them a girl!). I already have these characters created and lying in wait. Though they are indeed tweakable to help better fit whatever story I hash out with my writing partner and, as always, I'm game to create additional characters as needed.

A bit more on the concepts I've been thinking about regarding a story line: Rather than going the traditional route of Victorian (and/or Steampunk) setting, I envision Alice lives in a Cyberpunk world. As a child, she did indeed go to Wonderland, a very real parallel world that fell into trouble after she left. While back in her own world, she was placed in an asylum-like prison, forced to stay quiet about the world she'd discovered. Meanwhile, in Wonderland, the Queen of Hearts' reign has come to an end, overthrown by Red Queen after she unleashed the terror of the powerful Jabberwock. What sort of relationship do Red Queen and Jabberwock hold? That remains to be seen. However, White Queen has had a vision...that a hero will emerge and wield the Vorpol Blade, in doing so they will eventually restore peace to Wonderland and vanquish evil. The problem, however, is that the Vorpol Blade is missing. And the last person to have seen it was none other than Alice herself when she used it in the Tulgey Wood to kill the bandersnatch. So, who goes to retrieve Alice? Will she be able to help the denizens of Wonderland find the blade? Who will she reconnect with along the way? This is quite a story to be told...and it can be told in countless ways.

APOCALYPSE ( MxF / Apoc or Post-Apoc / Epic / Dark Themes {incl possible BDSM} / Extreme Violence / Murder / Blood / Gore / Vore / Psychological Thriller / Action and Adventure / Character Death ) : : :

Who doesn't love a good apocalypse? Well, I'm rather fond of it and, fortunately or unfortunately—depending on your perspective—I adore the ever cliché zombie apocalypse. Why? Well, it all has to do with my love of hard vore. There's something to be said about hard vore thrown into an apocalyptic setting. Story ideas are endless, mostly based on survival and psychological themes. I'd expect to see gore, murder, violence and several other dark and gritty themes. After all, there's no more law and it's all about who outwits whom that makes it now.

That said, in any theme like this, I'd love to somehow include hard vore. Whether it's with a side character or a more prominent character...it hardly matters. Point is...bring on the zombies, let them feast! And it's even better if you can incorporate a still semi-lucid, perhaps not fully transformed zombie so that they still have some semblance of control over their actions when the feasting begins. You have to admit...there's something to be said about that.

As far as plots go, I'd write several different sorts ranging from steampunk settings to modern/not-too-distant-future to settings even taking place in the wild west. Take these settings, twist them about with some zombies and let's create a raw and gritty story along with it that incorporates the themes mentioned above. We can have a colorful cast of characters, there will be many survival stories to tell...some will live, some will die, some will turn...question is, are you willing to create these characters and embark down the path that tells their stories?

HORROR WITH A TWIST ( MxF / Open Genre / Epic / Dark Themes {incl possible BDSM} / Extreme Violence / Murder / Blood / Gore / Psychological Thriller / Action and Adventure / Character Death ) : : :

Picture this...a girl running for her life or seemingly stranded on a road side. She is scared, possibly cold and hungry, her face dirty and clothes torn. It's clear she's suffered an ordeal, is running from something or someone. But why? Fortune smiles upon her when she's picked up by a Good Samaritan. Perhaps he has s kind heart or just something about this helpless woman catches his eye or strikes a chord. Whatever it is, he can't leave her behind when she's clearly in trouble. As he gets to know her, he learns more about her tale and thus the truth in WHY she's running for her life. All is NOT as it seems in this sordid tale of trust and betrayal where twists and turns fill the map and what lies at the end is the biggest surprise yet.

This story is NOT for the faint of heart. It involves serial killers, character death and murder and other violent themes. This is a horror with a twist, so standard tropes are NOT the name of the game in this tale at all. To avoid revealing too many spoilers, if this does appeal on any level, don't hesitate to inquire via PMs.

SCIFI/WILD WEST ZOMBIES ( MxF / Western-Steampunk / Epic / Apocalyptic / Zombies / Horror / Scifi / Possible Aliens / Dark Themes {incl possible BDSM} / Extreme Violence / Murder / Blood / Gore / Possible Vore / Psychological Thriller / Action and Adventure / Possible Character Death ) : : :

The year is 3560 and Earth is no longer able to support human life in the way it once had been able to. The population is out of control and, as such, its resources have become limited. And though technology has reached a point where they either know how to replenish things and/or contact other nearby systems that have what they need, they are still unable to keep up with things, thus making living what is deemed a normal life on Earth very difficult to verging on near impossible. Due to these circumstances, it has become a prime mission to search for other systems with uninhabited planets where they can relocate, however, anything nearby seems to be non-existent thus dashing the hopes of the people of Earth and their morale. Some people have managed to relocate to the few neighboring alien systems in which relations had been made, but this has not enough to help the problems Earth has been facing and eventually drastic measures need to be taken--and that is sending out exploration ships in search of planets for people to eventually relocate upon and create into a 'new' Earth. Once these 'new' Earths are found, the idea is that those who go there would then contact 'home base' (original Earth) with coordinates so that a massive relocation could hopefully occur.

Unfortunately, they had no idea that it would take one such ship, the Neuleben, 20 years to reach a supposed, and very possible, destination (all passengers under the influence of cryo-sleep while the ship was in auto pilot, scanning for a habitable planet) nor did they know that once the Neuleben landed on this potentially habitable planet, it would be due to a crash rendering their ship virtually useless. Another thing they they did not know was that the cause of the crash would be a collision with an unknown alien vessel, one carrying strange things, among them a bio-contaminant causing the spread of virus resulting in the rapid fire spread of something resulting in the rise of what would become known as zombies…

The virus killed off many who were directly exposed to the bio-contaminant. However, those who died, rose from the dead shortly thereafter (humans and possibly aliens alike). They lost all normal human function--such as breathing, use of their major organs, basic reasoning and rationalization skills and actual living. But they were still fundamentally alive despite being dead. They could see, hear, smell and had the basic instinct to feed on anything living--namely, other humanoid and intelligent lifeforms. The only way to actually 'kill' such creatures is to literally destroy the brain since only a small part of it functions once it rises from the dead. A bite from such a creature will result in an eventual turning, there is no way to stop such an event to anyone's current knowledge.

The story takes place in the year 3585, 5 years after the Neuleben crash, on a habitable planet light years away from Earth. The ship itself had carried approximately 10,000 passengers upon leaving Earth but lost at least half during the initial crash. People were scattered about the planet's surface since the ship broke into fragments allowing for a few various pockets of civilization to pop up over time. One group eventually became directly exposed to the bio-contaminant from the vessel that collided with the Neuleben and were thus all killed as a result, however all were also converted into what became known as the zombie.

The terrain in which the crash occurred is very reminiscent of the Old West. As such, the towns are very similar in style to the Old West era--think Old West alla Steampunk/Cyberpunk. The people are forced to use the primitive resources available to them on the planet's surface along with what they've been able to salvage from the fragments of the Neuleben and the alien vessel to rebuild society (thus the various towns) all while trying to fend for their lives against the zombie threat without having a means to contact Earth or any other form of life that might be out there. They have no means of determining where they are or who could possibly help.

FALLEN ANGEL ( MxF / Urban Fantasy / Epic / Supernatural / Horror / Dark Themes {incl possible BDSM} / Extreme Violence / Murder / Blood / Gore / Possible Vore / Psychological Thriller / Action and Adventure / Possible Character Death ) : : :

The word angel conjures up many images and those who fall conjure up even more. But what if those that fell harbored secrets so dark and twisted that they considered themselves eternally damned. Living forever, needing to feast on human flesh to maintain sanity...murder, mayhem and chaos is the name of their game. They are the pawns seduced by Lucifer, tempted to fall and succumb to Earthly pleasures only to realize that they are now slaves to their unquenchable desire to kill and feed, bringing destruction upon the realm and plunging it further into the depths of darkness. The other angels look down in disgust, ready to destroy the fallen as their numbers grow, even if it means taking humanity down along with them. After all, humanity is but a blip to the apathetic beauty that resides on high and their own capability for destruction a close rival.

I do not have a concrete plot in mind as of yet, but this is a back drop that I find rather intriguing. It blends the concept of an angelic war with that of the vampire. Although it's an extremely different look at vampires all together. These vampires do not have fangs or have an aversion to sunlight, they do not sleep during the day or rise at night. They are fallen angels...angelic beings whose wings have been seized and, in return, they've been given an insatiable appetite for flesh and blood. Can they learn to control this? Is this possible? Perhaps...perhaps not. But a tale revolving around this back drop leading to an angelic war of some sort would be brilliant if anyone is interested.

FAIRY TAIL ( MxF / Fandom / Fantasy / Epic / Dark Themes {incl possible BDSM} / Romance / Action and Adventure ) : : :

I will be honest and forthright in that I've no concrete plot idea for Fairy Tail, but that my desire is for something canon revolving around my favorite pairings within the fandom. That said, I will also add that my favorite pairing would have to be the highlighted couple in the story and therefore the one with most spotlight and where the meat of the story should follow—Gajeel x Levy. So, those out there who can write a fabulous Gajeel and are familiar with the fandom, I welcome the possible chance of brainstorming a fantastic story with you. I also hope you won't mind writing other characters as well. Pairs I'd like to feature (if even very briefly/subtly) include: Natsu x Lucy, Gray x Juvia, Mirajane x Laxus, Loke x Aries, Cobra x Kinana, Sting x Yukino, Elfman x Evergreen, Jellal x Erza, and possibly others. But we all know it's all about Gajeel x Levy! Gihi!!

To inspire the creative juices a little, I have a slew of amazing Gajeel x Levy pictures to browse. So, have fun taking a peek and ogling (and keep in mind that this is a mere fragment of what's out there that I can share, Gihi). May they inspire!

cdec196a24ece8944ea9ee07d13b9e31.jpg

12797979_604397563046212_1874831578_n.jpg

latest

superthumb.jpg

6b3f79012827019719f59068840b626e.jpg

tumblr_nyjocpPfuv1srrb8ko1_500.jpg

142fc386789d386f.jpg

fairy-tail-gajeel-levy-Favim.com-3431041.jpg

51cfa7cc1724ce440d812f87b562b408.jpg

cde3407033a01f0907c25c04657551b0.jpg

superthumb.png

2e2434faede09fb4195ee73eac3da816.jpg

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg

OVERVIEW (Future bumps to this Request Thread will link directly to THIS post as it will change with mood and whim)...No one messes with Fairy Tail. : : :

I'm currently craving dark, gritty story lines involving horrific themes (ie, gore, possibly hard vore and other ideas that could be up for discussion between myself and my writing partner). At this time I don't have anything concrete set in my head as far as a specific plot goes (and YES, plot is a MUST), but I've had a few thoughts running through my head. Some recurring ideas have included the following (note these are just fragmented thoughts/ideas...for now): asylum settings, use of simulations and/or hallucinogenics, The Matrix-style themes, blood play (including cutting, drinking blood, scarifications, abrasions, biting, etc.), ritual sacrifices and/or necromancy, death/regen concepts and much, much more.

Also, as firmer ideas come to me, I will indeed include them.

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

Last edited:
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

PAST ACTIVITY In my Phantom Lord days, maybe I would've given up already, but unfortunately, I'm a Fairy Tail wizard now. Even if you beat me up now, my heart won't break that easily! ~Gajeel. : : :

(Past RP activity. As this fluctuates it will be updated accordingly.)

On Hiatus (since sometimes the best of us need a break)
To Defend And Protect (with Master Raven)
A Sinister Realm Of Fables And Bloodlust (with Rauk)
The Dead Zone; Ghouls And Gore (with Squishypink)
The Web Weaves What the Web Wills (with Ryees)
Carnival: Shadows And Whispers Under The Big Top (with Dane Stalling)

∞∞∞

Dead, Dropped, Faded Into Oblivion...
Stuck In The Middle (with Cerberus) ... faded
Facing Fate (with the-juggalo-warrior) ... dropped
Mystic New York (with Xilocient) ... faded
Unforeseen Events (with Mercutio17) ... faded
Burning Desires (with Tallow) ... faded
Finding Acceptance (with Skyro) ... faded
Taming The Darkness (with Skelace) ... dropped
Succumbing To The Forbidden (with Disturbing) ... faded
The End War (with Cygnas Kain) ... faded
Merc And The Shapeshifter (with desertpaladin) ... faded
Consequence Of Choice (with Nekrosilisk88) ... faded
Dark Gift (with Remec) ... faded
Beauty Within (with Battleship44) ... faded
The Knight And His Lady (with Broken Knight) ... faded
The Addiction (with Frybot) ... faded
Dominating Surcomstances (with Shashuko) ... faded
The Warrior's Claim (with fang198236) ... dropped
Secrets And Superstitions (with sharkfish1e) ... faded
Lighting The Darkness (with brumak) ... faded
Busy Nights (with Broomhandle45) ... faded
Captured Heart (with Yossarian) ... faded
Redemption (with clinbarr) ... faded
Cygnus Noir (with Lawless) ... faded
Curse Of The Fae (with metal-blood-fire) ... dropped
The Blood Host (with Fiuyiuha) ... faded
Dark Desire (with Chuckeles) ... dropped
Beloved (with Sandman02) ... dropped
Overexposure (with Survivor00) ... faded
When May-December Becomes Romance (with doom29169) ... dropped
The Android Companion (with doom29169) ... dropped
To Break Down The Walls (with Kravin5150) ... faded
The Walking Dead (with reanimator) ... faded
Unusual Circumstances (with Raziel99) ... faded
The Hitchhiker (with terken) ... faded
Rescuing Montague (with doom21969) ... dropped
Fallen Star (with TheWanderer) ... faded
Life Through The Mask (with Frelance) ... faded
The Warrior's Claim (with Rivine) ... faded
The Perplex Parcel Pursuit (with Lotherio) ... faded
Lost Time Is Never Found Again (with Lotherio) ... faded
Fate That Binds (with Black Hand) ... dropped
Whispers From Wolves (with Raziel99) ... faded
Hidden World (with Neophyte) ... faded
Being Fair To The Fairy (with Lanolyte) ... dropped
Deus Ex Machina (with BlisteredBlood) ... hiatus/faded
Shades Of Gray (with As Day Fades) ... faded
Flow Below The Surface (with Frelance) ... faded
Bastion (with Safehold) ... faded
The Shifter's Claimed Bride-Mate (with Ruphhausin) ... dropped
The Other Side Of The Looking Glass (with Rupphausin) ... dropped
Which Was To Hide (with Dr Jonathan Crane) ... faded
Daggers Of The Mind (with Slairlayh) ... hiatus/faded
Alice: The Madness (with Venomous Carnage) ... dropped
Escape From The Prison Planet (with AlphaWolfQuin) ... faded
Pillar Of Thunder And Fire (with Benen Eachann) ... dropped
Taming The Darkness (with Vertaige) ... dropped
The Truce (with Nekrosilisk88) ... dropped
Ruin And Rebirth (with Mech Pilot) ... hiatus/faded
District 7 (with Rave) ... faded
The Infinite Black Ocean (with The Intrepid Wanderer) ... faded
Another Life (with Cheshire Smirk) ... dropped
In Time, All Things Are Possible (with Rave) ... faded
To Be Free (with LadydeSade) ... faded
Devil's Daughter (with Ahri the Kumiho) ... dropped
Pilgrimage (with Broomhandle45) ... dropped
An Omen From Above (with Greeneyed23) ... hiatus/faded
High Seas Adventure (with Vertaige) ... dropped
Waltzing Through Blood And Clover (with Hahvoc the Decepticon) ... faded
Countless Stars, Unending Possibilities (with The_Gladiator) ... dropped
Your Love Is To Die For (with AlphaWolfQuin) ... faded
Of Lust And Envy: Some Sins Can Be Deadly (with The_Gladiator) ... dropped
When Worlds Collide (with Vertaige) ... dropped
Song Of The Stars: An Exploration Of The Senses & The Universal Language (with The_Gladiator) ... dropped
Life's Journey (with The_Gladiator) ... dropped
A Cold Summer, A Warm Winter (with Chamorous The Cat) ... faded
Daughter Of Dune (with Ursus Peregrinus) ... hiatus/faded
Heartfire (with Vertaige) ... dropped
The Claws Make The Beast? (with ThomasRHellsing) ... dropped
Asking For Directions (with Alan23) ... hiatus/faded
Journey From Forochel (with LadyYunaFFX) ... dropped
Vampirism (with Strauss) ... faded
Finding Faith (with ThomasRHellsing) ... dropped
Exploited Planet (with Little Rooster) ... dropped
Hogwarts Horror Stories (with malin) ... dropped
LotR Second Age: The Downfall Of Men (with BennyQ) ... dropped
Determining One's Worth (with As Day Fades) ... faded
Hugs And Killers (with McD) ... faded
Adrift In The Maddening Stars (with Reydan) ... dropped
The PIA (with The Real Bucky) ... dropped
Thaw The Frozen Heart (with Fadereaper) ... dropped
The Fire Within (with Pols Voice) ... dropped
The Evil Behind The Mirror (with Pazzo) ... dropped
The New "Old" World (with vanityinfinite) ... dropped
The Tales Of Chaos And Corruption (with kuro_bara and suoh_maxwell) ... faded
The Summoning (with Victorian_Virtue) ... dropped
Ruination 2.0 (with Penitency) ... faded
Of Blood And Stone; Caressed By Fire (with Haruchai) ... dropped
His Greatest Treasure (with Crusade) ... faded
Top Of The Foodchain (with kaigen) ... faded
1989 Best Year Ever (with casketslinger) ... dropped
GoT: Blood And Fire (with kingofshadows) ... faded
Valar Morghulis...Valar Dohaeris: A Parody (with Malfrost) ... faded
Whiffling Through The Whimsy Wood, To War-torn Wonderland We Go (with AlphaWolfQuin) ... faded
Student Of Dune (with Sync) ... hiatus/faded
A Ruler Of Worlds (with RoleplayMaster) ... dropped
Lead Us Not Into Temptation (with Rave) ... faded
Not Even Hell Will Destroy The Guild (with Mountain Zaki) ... dropped
Metal And Bone (with Alvis Alendran) ... dropped
The Crow: Unforeseen Event (with Alvis Alendran) ... dropped

∞∞∞

Completed
To Train A Dragon Rider (with Distain2003)

: : : Any RP that has gone on hiatus or just faded out for one reason or another has the possibility of being revived. Just ask. If I'm up for it and have time, I'll give it a go. If I don't have the time and/or interest, then I won't. But it doesn't hurt to ask. : : :
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

Last edited:
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

DECADENTLY INDULGENT I will make you big. ~Gajeel to Levy. : : :

(This will change any time an update and/or edit is made.)

Gratuitous BUMP. See the following post listing some of my more current cravings. I'm especially yearning something Fairy Tail (especially highlighting Gajeel x Levy) right now. ; )

CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
NOT ACCEPTING RPS
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom