You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 12-19-2014, 05:20 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

My Warped Mind - DA's ACTIVE Req Thread (MxF)
06-07-2010, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 10:57 PM by darkangel76.)
Welcome to my RT thread. I suppose if you've clicked the link and are reading it means that something about me has managed to catch your attention. I'll consider this a positive! Moving on—and assuming I haven't lost you—let's proceed forward, shall we? First and foremost, I am here for the writing ONLY! That means absolutely NO cybering. I don't want it. Second, I don't discriminate when it comes to writing partners. So, you can be male, female, trans, etc. I really don't care so long as you can provide the sort of character(s) I'm looking for then I'll be quite a happy girl indeed. Details and characteristics of these characters will indeed depend upon plot and pairing and other such things. However let it be known that I tend to write my characters as heterosexually oriented submissive females though these females can vary in several ways despite this. I've been known to write a semi aggressive female a time or two along with females who do not mind the attention of other females (though they are still more or less considered hetero... not sure what to call it, but does it matter? lol.). Third, I'm also totally fine with writing more than one character if it's needed for depth and scope of plot plus I also only write in 3rd person past tense. Last, I RP via both threads and PMs, but will NOT RP via IMs so do not ask me to do so as it will not happen.

Wow. Now if you've read this far, I'm giddy with excitement! And also hoping I won't lose you with what's about to come. As a final request, I ask that you please do not post to my RT thread but rather send me a PM after you've finished perusing everything in its entirety. Hopefully something will strike your fancy and I'll hear from you soon. Thanks ever so much!

Thought

Ons
RP partners who are engaged in the actual RP and its progression.
RP partners who exhibit decent spelling, punctuation and grammatical skills (though I'm open to RPing with those where English isn't your first language, so long as I'm aware and the effort into giving quality is there).
RP partners who strive for quality posts.
RP partners who aren't afraid to share ideas and hash things out through discussion.
RPs that have a healthy mix of plot to romance/smut.
RP partners who actually communicate in some way when it's appropriate, at the very least.

∞∞∞

Offs
RP partners who pester as opposed to politely nudge for posts.
RP partners who push for cyber or border on creepy.
RP partners who don't put in any sort of effort in their posts.
RP partners who like to purposefully 'push' buttons and triggers and thus ignore my RT thread and/or any of my likes/dislikes, etc.
RP partners who just "don't get it" and don't know when to take 'no' for an answer.
It only hurts forever.

[Image: sig_zpsb694f09f.jpg]

If I ever seem to be posting slowly or erratically, check out my Journal for info.
Req Thread // F-List // Journal // Plot Journal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2010, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 07:10 AM by darkangel76.)
Warped
(Delve deeper by clicking the link to my F-List.)

Ons
Blood Play
Vampirism
The Paranormal (just ask about the specifics, I like quite a bit when it comes to this)
Bondage/BDSM (I tend to RP the submissive role though the style of submissive may indeed vary, however I can RP semi aggressive females too)
Knife Play
Exhibitionism
Oral

∞∞∞

Offs
Most Forms Of Incest (exceptions can be made depending on writing partner, plot, etc)
Most Large Age Gaps (never with minors EVER, will only RP characters ranging from 18 year and up)
Bestiality (anthros are something else, just ask about the specifics)
Multiple Partners (unless it makes sense)/Swinging/Harems
Cheating
Most Rape Scenarios (exceptions can be made depending on writing partner, plot, etc though please discuss first)
"If it belongs in the bathroom….. don't bring it up. Ever."
It only hurts forever.

If I ever seem to be posting slowly or erratically, check out my Journal for info.
06-07-2010, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 09:40 AM by darkangel76.)
Substance

Genres
Horror
Medieval Fantasy
Horror Fantasy
Urban Fantasy
SciFi
Dystopian
Steampunk
Cyberpunk

∞∞∞

Themes & Settings
Vampires
The Paranormal (especially werewolves, demons, angels, etc.)
Sword And Sorcery
Time Travel
Apocalyptic/Post-apocalyptic
Storybook/Fairytale
Alternate Worlds
Ancient Greece/Rome
Viking Age
French Revolution
Middle Ages
Regency
Victorian
Old West/Pioneer

∞∞∞

Fandoms
Riddick
Sin City
Firefly/Serenity
Dune
True Blood
Game Of Thrones
Wheel Of Time
Castlevania
Harry Potter
Escape From New York/Escape From LA
The Hobbit/Lord Of The Rings
Various storybook/fairytales (especially Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, Beauty And The Beast, The Snow Queen)
It only hurts forever.

06-07-2010, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 07:03 AM by darkangel76.)
The Ladies & Their Counterparts
(All lists are incomplete, send PM for more details.)

Common Characters
Human
Vampire
Shapeshifter
Werewolf
Psychic
Android/Cyborg
Angel
Elf
Fairy
Mermaid

∞∞∞

Common Pairings (OCs) – me/you
target/assassin
princess/knight
princess/thief or rogue
princess/commoner or outcast
priestess/knight
priestess/thief or rogue
priestess/commoner or outcast
peasant girl/nobleman or knight
human girl/necromancer or mage
human girl/werewolf
human girl/shapeshifter (preference for wolves, predatory cats, reptiles/dragons)
human girl/humanoid alien
human girl/vampire
vampire/vampire
human girl/demon
psychic/psychic
noblewoman/pirate
commoner/pirate
noblewoman or princess/viking or warrior
peasant girl/viking or warrior

∞∞∞

Fandom Pairings (canons & OCs) – me/you
HP - witch/wizard
Dune - Fremen/Fremen
Dune - Pre-born/Pre-born
Dune - Pre-born/Fremen
Dune - Noblewoman/Fremen
Dune - Noblewoman/Pre-born
Riddick - OC/Riddick
Riddick - Kyra (age 17)/Riddick
Riddick - Eve Logan/Riddick
Riddick - Dahl/Riddick
Riddick - Dame Vaako/Lord Vaako
Sin City - Old Town girl/cop
Escape From NY/LA - OC/Snake Plissken
Little Red Riding Hood - OC (similar to 'Red')/werewolf
Alice in Wonderland - Alice/Hatter
Alice in Wonderland - Alice/Cheshire Cat
Alice in Wonderland - Alice/OC
Snow White - OC (similar to 'Snow')/huntsman
Firefly/Serenity - alliance/browncoat
It only hurts forever.

06-13-2010, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 05:06 PM by darkangel76.)
Hunger
(Future bumps will link to this post as it will change with mood, whim, inspiration, what have you.)

I'm currently craving dark, gritty story lines involving horrific themes (ie, gore, possibly vore and other ideas that could be up for discussion between myself and my writing partner). At this time, I don't have anything concrete set in my head as far as a specific plot goes (and YES, plot is a MUST), but I've had a few thoughts running through my head. Some recurring ideas have included the following (note these are just fragmented thoughts/ideas): asylum settings, use of simulations and/or hallucinogenics, The Matrix-style themes, blood play (including cutting, drinking blood, scarifications, abrasions, etc.), ritual sacrifices and/or necromancy, death/regen concepts, etc.

To add to the above concepts there are some things I am indeed craving at this time. For those out there who are extraordinarily observant, hehe, I am kind of craving dark and horrific fairytales as of late. And I'm not just talking about slightly twisting fairytales into something on the darkish side. I'm talking almost grimdark and true horror that will leave you chilled to the bone. I want to twist the fairytales of old into something bloody, insane and wonderful. I also would like to incorporate a nice cast of characters--both on my end and my writing partner's end. That would be my absolute IDEAL!! And I'd like for the characters to probably be a bit more Disney inspired, but not necessarily, as I'd be totally ok including other fairytale characters as well if they made sense and were characters I could work with and be inspired by, etc etc.

~+~

Try as I might, I cannot get this idea out of my head. As such, this is a HEAVY craving that I'm rather longing to RP out:

What happens when a serial killer finds his next target--the perfect victim--only everything goes wrong and he finds he's fallen in love? How long can he keep his secret life hidden from her and what will transpire once she finds out, because try as he might…he is who he is…he cannot change. This is a story of both acceptance and corruption, embracing of fate and overcoming obstacles. The paths to choose from are endless while the killer toils with the conflict of needing to satisfy his desires to kill, while holding back from killing the woman he loves all the while his lover must come to trust this killer and accept him, but how far will she go? Will she cover for him or just stay out of his way? Or will she even aid him in some ways (and how will that affect him if she does)? She is the perfect victim, his ideal… how far does love for the other go? Only the test of time will tell.

Very dark themes. Can involve blood play, pseudo non-con, psychological themes (so much to explore here with both characters), eventual and consensual death of the lover as she gives him ultimate submission. Also, what happens to the killer if his lover does die by his own hand? That is up to the person brave enough to take on this intense writing challenge.
It only hurts forever.

12-26-2013, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014 07:12 AM by darkangel76.)
Activity
(RP activity/status on site, as this fluctuates it will be updated accordingly.)

Active
1x1 – Brave New World (Razgriz); A Sinister Realm Of Fables And Bloodlust (Rauk); LotR Second Age: The Downfall Of Men (BennyQ); Metal And Bone (Alvis Alendran); Hugs And Killers (McD); Hijacked (Gashnaw - PMs); Adrift In The Maddening Stars (Reydan); Thaw The Frozen Heart (Fadereaper); The Fire Within (Pols Voice)
Groups – Fellowship Of Forodwaith

∞∞∞

Hiatus/Dropped/Unsure
Hiatus – Asking For Directions (Alan23); An Omen From Above (Greeneyed23); To Defend And Protect (Master Raven)
Dropped –
Unsure – Determining One's Worth (As Day Fades)

∞∞∞

Status
1x1 – Currently not searching
Groups – Currently not searching

**If an RP is unlisted, I'm either ridiculously unsure about it or it's super old, etc etc etc. Also, any RP that has gone on hiatus or just died out for one reason or another has the possibility of being revived. Just ask. If I'm up for it and have time, I'll give it a go. If I don't have the time and/or interest, then I won't. But it doesn't hurt to ask.
It only hurts forever.

11-11-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: My Warped Mind - DA's ACTIVE Req Thread (MxF)
Gratuitous
(This will change any time an update and/or edit is made.)

Gratuitous BUMP. See the following post for my current craving. (Searching for HEAVY CRAVING only.)
It only hurts forever.