You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 02-11-2016, 12:29 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

My Warped Mind - DA's ACTIVE Req Thread (MxF)
06-07-2010, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2016 07:55 PM by darkangel76.)
Welcome to my RT thread. I suppose if you've clicked the link and are reading it means that something about me has managed to catch your attention. I'll consider this a positive! Moving on—and assuming I haven't lost you—let's proceed forward, shall we? First and foremost, I am here for the writing ONLY! That means absolutely NO cybering. I don't want it. Second, I don't discriminate when it comes to writing partners. So, you can be male, female, trans, etc. I really don't care so long as you can provide the sort of character(s) I'm looking for then I'll be quite a happy girl indeed. Details and characteristics of these characters will indeed depend upon plot and pairing and other such things. However let it be known that I tend to write my characters as heterosexually oriented submissive females though these females can vary in several ways despite this. I've been known to write a semi aggressive female a time or two along with females who do not mind the attention of other females (though they are still more or less considered hetero... not sure what to call it, but does it matter? lol.). Third, I'm also totally fine with writing more than one character if it's needed for depth and scope of plot plus I also only write in 3rd person past tense. Last, I RP via both threads and PMs, but will NOT RP via IMs so do not ask me to do so as it will not happen. But my preference will ALWAYS be for threads. Always.

Wow. Now if you've read this far, I'm giddy with excitement! And also hoping I won't lose you with what's about to come. As a final request, I ask that you please do not post to my RT thread but rather send me a PM after you've finished perusing everything in its entirety. Hopefully something will strike your fancy and I'll hear from you soon. Thanks ever so much!

Crude Thought

Ons
RP partners who are engaged in the actual RP and its progression.
RP partners who exhibit decent spelling, punctuation and grammatical skills (note--minor errors do not bother me as we're all human and thus inherently flawed…I just want it readable and for effort to be clear; also I'm open to RPing with those where English isn't your first language, so long as I'm aware and the effort into giving quality is there).
RP partners who strive for quality posts.
RP partners who aren't afraid to share ideas and hash things out through discussion.
RPs that have a healthy mix of plot to romance/smut.
RP partners who actually communicate in some way when it's appropriate, at the very least.

∞∞∞

Offs
RP partners who pester as opposed to politely nudge for posts.
RP partners who push for cyber or border on creepy.
RP partners who don't put in any sort of effort into their posts.
RP partners who like to purposefully 'push' buttons and triggers OR ignore my RT thread and/or any of my likes/dislikes, etc.
RP partners who just "don't get it".**

**Going to clarify here what I mean by "not getting it" ~ First and foremost, let me explicitly state that I've got Asperger's. What does this mean? Well, it means I might have trouble understanding your social cues at times. I've a hard enough time reading them in person, text can sometimes be harder. So, there might be times I'm overly chatty, other times where I might seem aloof or distant. Regardless, I am me and if I've expressly stated something (example: I'm enjoying this story. OR I think you're a great person.)...guess what...I MEAN IT! Second, I'm a blunt person and often times very literal. I do not take well to passive aggression nor do I usually understand it. So, best to refrain from it all together. That said, if I tell you 'no' on something...once again, I mean it. If I tell you 'yes'...likewise, I mean it. If I start to feel like my personal space is being smothered, I tend to shut down. It can take me several days to come out of that. So, if you suddenly are sending me 5 or more PMs SIMULTANEOUSLY (I'm not talking about you send, I respond, repeat, etc as that is totally fine) and ESPECIALLY if you are sending PMs that badger/pester/whatever and my responses either get short or cease...you've probably crossed a line and put me in shut down. Persistence once that hits only leads to melt down and...that never ends well. <.< Moving on, due to things, I can occasionally get 'tunnel vision'. This means, there WILL be times when my muse strikes hotter for other RPs I'm engaged in. It will NOT have to do with the writer OR the story itself, but merely where the story is at and sometimes my creativity or how complex the story is. People who cannot deal with this? Sorry...that's who I am, how I work...I try to spread the wealth as best I can, but sometimes this happens and I dare say it happens for others who don't even fall on the spectrum as well. However, if you suddenly attack someone on the spectrum when this occurs, you can bet your ass you place them in melt down. Just sayin'. So, don't do it. And if you think you might, I'm probably not the writing partner for you. I'm a very patient partner who will wait forever for a post. lol. Anyway, that's about it on the clarifying. Hopefully this doesn't scare people away, but I felt the need to include it. So, there it is.
It only hurts forever.

My Book Journal // LotR RP Journal

[Image: Rin-Asougi--sig--vr3_zpsn1p7dvtr.gif]

If I ever seem to be posting slowly or erratically, check out my Journal for info.
Req Thread // F-List // Journal // Plot Journal // Character Journal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2010, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 09:14 AM by darkangel76.)
Dark Glimpse
(Delve deeper by clicking the link to my F-List.)

Ons
Blood Play
Vampirism
The Paranormal (just ask about the specifics, I like quite a bit when it comes to this)
Bondage/BDSM (I RP the submissive role though the style of submissive may indeed vary, however I can RP semi aggressive females too…you'd be surprised that submissives can still be a bit aggressive and feisty)
Knife Play
Exhibitionism
Oral

∞∞∞

Offs
Most Forms Of Incest (exceptions can be made depending on writing partner, plot, etc)
Most Large Age Gaps (never with minors EVER, will only RP characters ranging from 16 years and up)
Bestiality (anthros are something else, just ask about the specifics)
Multiple Partners (unless it makes sense)/Swinging/Harems
Cheating
Most Rape Scenarios (exceptions can be made depending on writing partner, plot, etc though please discuss first)
"If it belongs in the bathroom….. don't bring it up. Ever."
It only hurts forever.

If I ever seem to be posting slowly or erratically, check out my Journal for info.
06-07-2010, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 09:16 AM by darkangel76.)
Swirling Color

Genres
Horror
Medieval Fantasy
Horror Fantasy
Urban Fantasy
SciFi
Dystopian
Steampunk
Cyberpunk

∞∞∞

Themes & Settings
Vampires
The Paranormal (especially werewolves, demons, angels, etc.)
Sword And Sorcery
Time Travel
Apocalyptic/Post-apocalyptic
Storybook/Fairytale
Alternate Worlds
Ancient Greece/Rome
Viking Age
French Revolution
Middle Ages
Regency
Victorian
Old West/Pioneer
It only hurts forever.

06-07-2010, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 09:17 AM by darkangel76.)
Dance With Me
(All lists are incomplete, send PM for more details.)

Common Characters I Write
Human
Vampire
Shapeshifter
Werewolf
Psychic
Android/Cyborg
Angel
Elf
Fairy
Mermaid

∞∞∞

Common Pairings (OCs) – me/you
target/assassin
princess/knight
princess/thief or rogue
princess/commoner or outcast
priestess/knight
priestess/thief or rogue
priestess/commoner or outcast
peasant girl/nobleman or knight
human girl/necromancer or mage
human girl/werewolf
human girl/shapeshifter (preference for wolves, predatory cats, reptiles/dragons)
human girl/humanoid alien
human girl/vampire
vampire/vampire
human girl/demon
psychic/psychic
noblewoman/pirate
commoner/pirate
noblewoman or princess/viking or warrior
peasant girl/viking or warrior
It only hurts forever.

06-13-2010, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2015 11:09 AM by darkangel76.)
Fandoms
(All lists are incomplete, send PM for more details.)

There are several fandoms that I love spanning movies, books, video games…to name a few. I've found that I prefer to play OCs in most fandom universes where we can borrow the setting and back story and then insert our own unique characters and create our own story using these things. But, there are a few--and more rare--instances, where I like canon.

(note--most of these characters are OCs)

Fandoms
Fandom Pairings (canons & OCs) – me/you

Riddick
OC/Riddick
Kyra (age 17)/Riddick
Eve Logan/Riddick
Dahl/Riddick
Dame Vaako/Lord Vaako

Sin City
Old Town girl/cop

Firefly/Serenity
alliance/browncoat

Dune
Fremen/Fremen
Pre-born/Pre-born
Pre-born/Fremen
Noblewoman/Fremen
Noblewoman/Pre-born

True Blood
human/vampire
human/werewolf
human/shifter

Game Of Thrones

Wheel Of Time
Aes Sedai/OC
Aes Sedai/Warder
Aes Sedai/Channeler
Wilder/OC
OC/Warder
OC/Channeler
OC/OC

Castlevania
OC/vampire
OC/dhampir
Belmont descendant/vampire
Belmont descendant/dhampir

Harry Potter
muggle born/pure blood
half blood/pure blood
muggle/pure blood
muggle born/half blood
half blood/half blood
muggle/half blood
pure blood/pure blood
pure blood/half blood

Escape From New York/Escape From LA
OC/Snake Plissken
OC/OC

The Hobbit/Lord Of The Rings
Elf/Ranger
Elf/Fighter
Human/Ranger
Human/Fighter
Human/Elf

The Crow
OC/Crow

Halo (just starting to get into this fandom...LOVE IT!)

Various storybook/fairytales (especially Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, Beauty And The Beast, The Snow Queen)
Little Red/werewolf
Belle/Beast
Elsa/OC
Alice/Hatter
Alice/Cheshire Cat
Alice/OC
Snow/huntsman
Snow/prince
It only hurts forever.

12-26-2013, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2015 09:04 PM by darkangel76.)
Satiate My Hunger
(Future bumps will link to this post as it will change with mood, whim, inspiration, what have you.)

I'm currently craving dark, gritty story lines involving horrific themes (ie, gore, possibly hard vore and other ideas that could be up for discussion between myself and my writing partner). At this time I don't have anything concrete set in my head as far as a specific plot goes (and YES, plot is a MUST), but I've had a few thoughts running through my head. Some recurring ideas have included the following (note these are just fragmented thoughts/ideas...for now): asylum settings, use of simulations and/or hallucinogenics, The Matrix-style themes, blood play (including cutting, drinking blood, scarifications, abrasions, biting, etc.), ritual sacrifices and/or necromancy, death/regen concepts and much, much more.

Also, as firmer ideas come to me, I will indeed include them.

TWISTED FAIRYTALES

I adore dark and horrific fairytales. And I'm not just talking about slightly twist fairytales into something on the darkish side. I'm talking almost grimdark and true horror that will leave you chilled to the bone. I want to twist the fairytales of old into something bloody, insane and wonderfully gruesome. I would like to incorporate a nice cast of characters—both on my end and on my writing partner's end (this means my writing partner must NOT be afraid to writer for more than one character). That would be my IDEAL! And I'd like for the majority (if not all) of the characters to probably be a bit more Disney inspired. This isn't totally necessary, of course, as I'd be fine incorporating any and all fairytale characters so long as they made sense and fit into the flow of the story we hashed out.

~+~

SERIAL KILLER

This is a concept I've worked with on and off several times. It has much potential and can be explored in several ways—modern times, fantasy (think along the lines of supernatural creatures such as vampires) or any genre such as scifi, cyberpunk, steampunk, traditional fantasy. The main premise is that this is an exploration of ultimate Dominance and submission.

I have explored this a bit more deeply using a more modern setting: What happens when a serial killer finds his next target—the perfect victim—only everything goes wrong and he finds he's fallen in love? How long can he keep his secret life hidden from her (does he even want to?) and what will transpire once she finds out? Because, try as he might, he is who he is...he cannot change. This is a story of both acceptance and corruption, embracing fate and overcoming obstacles. The paths to choose from are indeed endless. The killer toils with the conflict of needing to sate his killer urges, while holding back from killing the woman he desires. The woman must come to accept her killer for the man he is but how far will she go? What does ultimate Dominance and submission mean to YOU?

This idea allows the exploration of very dark themes and can involve blood play, pseudo non-con, psychological themes (for both characters), eventual and consensual death of the woman as she gives her killer her ultimate submission...and so much more. This is an intense writing challenge and a favorite.

~+~

SPACE PIRATES

This is an idea I'd initially tried as a group RP and a couple of times as a 1x1. As such, I do have several characters (approximately four) that can be used for this idea that are already created and lying in wait. Though they are indeed tweakable to help better fit whatever story I hash out with my writing partner and, as always, I'm game to create additional characters as needed. Per my typical, my co-writer MUST not be afraid to write for multiple characters and I'd love for this type of story to have intrigue, dark and gritty themes, action, romance...the usual for anything revolving around space pirates. If something like this sounds interesting, please inquire about my characters as they might help inspire the direction of our story and any additional characters created. Again, my established characters are indeed tweakable.

~+~

THE CROW

This is for a very specific fandom in which I'd love to write for an OC character and I'd like for my writing partner to also write for an OC character. We would just be borrowing the universe, but creating our own characters and story within it.

To start, The Crow allows for many themes to have a chance to shine—action, violence, murder, gore, death and regeneration and so much more. It allows for an extremely dark and twisted plot with in-depth characters of our own creation. This sort of freedom is nice in a fandom.

To further embellish/explain this fandom in case there are those who are unfamiliar with it so that they might gain an understand of what I'm looking for here, the basic premise includes the following: a main character (typically male) is wronged in life to the point where it ends in his death/murder. By powers stronger than death—the powers of 'the Crow'—he can over come death and come back to life, seeking vengeance and thus righting the wrongs that occurred leading to his demise. By having these 'crow' powers, he is dead yet not dead (caught in a life that is somewhere in between) and is more or less invincible (unable to be injured, able to fight, able to pick up memories of people by touching them or objects, able to share memories by touching others), linked to a crow companion who is his ally and 'eyes'. He sees what his companion crow sees if he's no nearby and who can obviously fly and whose goal is to help him find those who'd wronged him so that he can attain his vengeance (ie, kill those who'd killed him). The companion crow is also his link to his powers—kill the crow, the man becomes mortal. Also, once vengeance is theirs (or, at the very least, thought to be theirs), the man will also become mortal and be compelled to return to the grave. Typically, those granted the power of 'the Crow' long to return to the grave once vengeance is theirs—their sole longing to find that vengeance—because the desire to reunite with their loved ones is usually quite strong. However, this is not always the case. There's some leeway here, some exceptions. Not every man brought back has desired to return... Also, if vengeance is found AFTER the link to the crow companion is severed, the man will become mortal and unable to return to the grave, forced to remain mortal and love out a new life, but their memories of their first life will remain.

~+~

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

I have a terrible obsession for all things 'Alice'. There's so much potential to explore asylum-like settings, concepts that are dark, raw, vivid and full of psychological mind fuckery. Once again, myself and my co-writer MUST write for more than one character. This is a given in pretty much any RP I embark upon, though some more than others require it a bit more. Characters I know I'd bring to the table are the following: Alice, Red Queen, White Queen, Queen of Hearts, Duchess, Tweedle-Dee (yes, why not make one of them a girl!). I already have these characters created and lying in wait. Though they are indeed tweakable to help better fit whatever story I hash out with my writing partner and, as always, I'm game to create additional characters as needed.

A bit more on the concepts I've been thinking about regarding a story line: Rather than going the traditional route of Victorian (and/or Steampunk) setting, I envision Alice lives in a Cyberpunk world. As a child, she did indeed go to Wonderland, a very real parallel world that fell into trouble after she left. While back in her own world, she was placed in an asylum-like prison, forced to stay quiet about the world she'd discovered. Meanwhile, in Wonderland, the Queen of Hearts' reign has come to an end, overthrown by Red Queen after she unleashed the terror of the powerful Jabberwock. What sort of relationship do Red Queen and Jabberwock hold? That remains to be seen. However, White Queen has had a vision...that a hero will emerge and wield the Vorpol Blade, in doing so they will eventually restore peace to Wonderland and vanquish evil. The problem, however, is that the Vorpol Blade is missing. And the last person to have seen it was none other than Alice herself when she used it in the Tulgey Wood to kill the bandersnatch. So, who goes to retrieve Alice? Will she be able to help the denizens of Wonderland find the blade? Who will she reconnect with along the way? This is quite a story to be told...and it can be told in countless ways.

~+~

APOCALYPSE

Who doesn't love a good apocalypse? Well, I'm rather fond of it and, fortunately or unfortunately—depending on your perspective—I adore the ever cliché zombie apocalypse. Why? Well, it all has to do with my love of hard vore. There's something to be said about hard vore thrown into an apocalyptic setting. Story ideas are endless, mostly based on survival and psychological themes. I'd expect to see gore, murder, violence and several other dark and gritty themes. After all, there's no more law and it's all about who outwits whom that makes it now.

That said, in any theme like this, I'd love to somehow include hard vore. Whether it's with a side character or a more prominent character...it hardly matters. Point is...bring on the zombies, let them feast! And it's even better if you can incorporate a still semi-lucid, perhaps not fully transformed zombie so that they still have some semblance of control over their actions when the feasting begins. You have to admit...there's something to be said about that.

As far as plots go, I'd write several different sorts ranging from steampunk settings to modern/not-too-distant-future to settings even taking place in the wild west. Take these settings, twist them about with some zombies and let's create a raw and gritty story along with it that incorporates the themes mentioned above. We can have a colorful cast of characters, there will be many survival stories to tell...some will live, some will die, some will turn...question is, are you willing to create these characters and embark down the path that tells their stories?
It only hurts forever.

10-17-2015, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 02:31 PM by darkangel76.)
RE: My Warped Mind - DA's ACTIVE Req Thread (MxF)
Activity
(RP activity/status on site, as this fluctuates it will be updated accordingly.)

Active
1x1 – Brave New World (Razgriz); His Greatest Treasure (Crusade); The Crow: Unforeseen Duet (Alvis Alendran); Outlaw Rising (Frelance); The Web Weaves What The Web Wills (Ryees); The Dead Zone: Ghouls And Gore (Squishypink); Top Of The Food Chain (kaigen); Carnival: Shadows And Whispers Under The Big Top (Dane Stalling)
Slow Burners (ie, VERY slow posting...posting when the mood/muse strikes) – A Sinister Realm Of Fables And Bloodlust (Rauk); Fellowship Of Forodwaith (Karameida)
Groups –

∞∞∞

Hiatus/Dropped/Unsure
Hiatus – Asking For Directions (Alan23); An Omen From Above (Greeneyed23); To Defend And Protect (Master Raven); Metal And Bone (Alvis Alendran)
Dropped –
Unsure – Hugs And Killers (McD); Hijacked (Gashnaw - PMs); The Tales Of Chaos And Corruption (kuro_bara & suoh_maxwell); Ruination 2.0 (Penitency)

∞∞∞

Status
1x1 – Currently not searching
Groups – Currently not searching

**If an RP is unlisted, I'm either ridiculously unsure about it or it's super old, etc etc etc. Also, any RP that has gone on hiatus or just died out for one reason or another has the possibility of being revived. Just ask. If I'm up for it and have time, I'll give it a go. If I don't have the time and/or interest, then I won't. But it doesn't hurt to ask.
It only hurts forever.

11-23-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: My Warped Mind - DA's ACTIVE Req Thread (MxF)
Decadently Indulgent
(This will change any time an update and/or edit is made.)

Gratuitous BUMP. See the following post listing some of my more current cravings. I'm especially yearning something Apocalyptic right now. ; )
It only hurts forever.