Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for Sex_Machine and I

He knew she wouldn't like the sound of that, just thinking about kind of made it feel painful. "Don't worry, we don't have to get it. I was just thinking about what he said about that. If we got you branded, you won't have to risk getting stuck with another asshole in the future. A tatoo might work too, but it's all up to you. I won't force you if you don't want to."

He hated the idea of forcing Mira to do things against her will. It was already hard on him to buy her a collar. He knew she deserved better than what she was given in life, and he wanted to give her that. "Hurry and decide, and we can go get something to eat." He thought giving her the idea of food would cheer her up.

She mewled softly she didn't want a brand or a tattoo.

"I'm fine with the collar master" She said softly.

At the mention of food her ears perked up instantly and she turned to the collars. She would love to get something to eat but she knew that these collars weren't cheap.

"Is this one alright master" She said softly holding a collar that had the cheapest price but still looked comfortable.

He laughed when he saw how quickly she moved after he mentioned food. Once she brought him a collar, he smiled.

"Ok, now let's pay for this thing and get out of here. I feel kind of uncomfortable in this place."

They went to the register to pay, sadly, the man they were talking with earlier was there.

"Oh good now we have the fun part" He exclaimed seeing them "Let's see if you can afford to pay for this...".

"Here...I want this one" She said showing him the collar.

His face fell as he shook his head, he should've known Mira would know his game.

"Are you sure you want one of those ratty things" He said "We have a fine selection of silk collars newly imported?"

Mira shook her head and hoped that Al wouldn't get roped in.

"She wants the collar. Just charge us for the damn thing so that we can leave this place already."

Al was already irritated with the man, so all he wanted to do is to get out of the shop. He probably would end up getting her a nicer collar, but he'll have to order it online so that he doesn't have to deal with this guy again.

"Well then...this one here costs 45 dollars and 50 cents" He said with a light sigh "Would you like anything else".

Mira shook her head again and narrowed her eyes at the man. She was glad that Al wanted to leave and she did too.

"Alright then" He said with another sigh "Looks like you won't let me have fun again".

Mira hissed at him and looked at Al as he paid for the collar hoping that she wasn't taking too much of his money.

It wasn't much, not as bad as what he paid for her. He had enough for the rest of her stuff. He took the collar and walked out the door.

"Ok, now that we are done with that, let's get this thing on you." He took the collar and wrapped it around het neck. He still didn't like the idea of her wearing one, but if it was going to keep her with him, then it'll have to do.

She was glad to be out of the store and smiled at Al.

"Of course master" She said softly pulling her hair out of the way.

It was comfortable at least and it wasn't put on too tightly.

"Shall we get some food now master" She asked him.

"Yup." He held her hand as they went to the food court.

The food court had a wide variety of different foods. It had asian, Indian, Italian, Spanish, and many other nationalities. "So, what do you feel like having?"

She was practically skipping now that they were away from the store. It had been the only thing that had made her nervous.

"Hmm I don't know..." She said looking around then she caught a really nice smell "Whichever one has that smell".

She started toward the smell still holding Al's hand, the closer she got the hungrier she became.

Al looked at Mira as if her eyes were glowing with excitment. It looked adorable to see her in a good mood and skipping down the mall.

It surprised him when he got pulled to where she was going. He couldn't tell what she was smelling, all he smelled was a mix of all the different foods.

"Wow, you must have a good sense of smell." He laughed as he let her pull him to wherever it was she was going.

She pulled him in front of a Japanese stall and smiled sniffing still.

"I smell fish" She said "Can I have fish master".

An eager and pleading look was on her face as she waited for his answer. She adored fish even if she'd only ever been fed scraps of it before.

Al laughed when he saw the fish. "Figures, why am I not surprised."

He pulled out his wallet and ordered some fish for her. He was quickly given the food and he gave it to Mira. "Here you go, now time for me to find some food."

He looked around, thinking about what he wanted. He passed by the pizza stand when his stomach started to growl. "Pizza it is."

She followed behind him looking around at the mall a bright smile on her face. While he got his food someone bumped into her almost making her drop her food. Instead of apologizing they just mumbled something about slaves always being in the way.

"Sorry" She said softly on instinct.

It didn't spoil her mood though things like that always happen to people like her.

Al saw as she bumped into the man, and mumbled something. After he got his food, he walked by the guy.

He intentionally bumps into him, knocking him down. "Woops, sorry about that old man."

He quickly heads back to Mira, hoping that his little revenge would cheer her up a little.

She watched him bump into the guy and mewled softly.

"Are you alright master?" She asked.

She was concerned that he might have hurt himself, he'd collided with the man pretty hard.

Al simply smiled at her when she questioned him.

"Oh I'm fine. That was my way of getting revenge on that guy for being an asshole to you. It was obvious that he bumped into you, but he didn't bother to apologize."

He finally sat down and took a bite of his pizza. He then looked at Mira who still seemed a little worried.

"Go ahead and eat. We'll go get you some clothes when we are done here."

"You didn't have to" She said sitting down with him "I'm used to it".

She'd had that happen to her a lot, it came with being a neko. Taking a bite of the food she mewled happily it was really good fish.
((Sorry brain fail))

"I figured that you've dealt with it before, but I'm not gonna allow it." He kissed her forehead as he watched her eat her fish.

He enjoyed hearing her mewing as she ate the fish, thinking that it was adorable. He then continied to eat his pizza.
((don't worry, it happens to all of us))

"Don't worry about it master...I don't want you getting in trouble for me" She said softly "I'm a slave...and that's all I'll ever be in their eyes".

She took another bite and solemnly ate it wondering how the others were doing. There had been a few other girls that she'd befriended and she hoped they were alright.

"Thank you for letting me have fish master" She said smiling at him "Its very good".

When she was finished she waited for him and grabbed his tray before he could protest and stood to throw it away.

(( Sorry about being gone so long. DX ))

Al watched as she took his tray to throw his trash out. He couldn't stop thinking about what she said about her only being a slave. He then got up and met her at the trash can. He then held her hand and smiled.

"You know that I don't see you as that. I see a beautiful girl, she's fun to be around, she's a great housekeeper, and she's sexy as hell." He smiled, looking into her eyes.

She looked up at him as he took hold of her hand and she blushed softly.

"Thank you master" She said smiling at him "I wish there were more people like you".

She really did then maybe there wouldn't be anymore slavery. He was so kind to her and it made her feel so happy.

He then held her in his arms, wanting her closer to him. "Thanks for getting the trash for me, and I'm glad you liked the fish." He began stroking her hair as he heard her purring.

"So, should we go ahead and get you your clothes now?"

She mewled happily as he pulled her into his arms and smiled her tail swishing from side to side.

"I loved it master...and you're very welcome" She said starting to purr as he stroked her head.

This was nice she loved being in Al's arms he was so kind to her. He was so different from anyone she'd ever encountered and she was extremely happy for that.

"Okay master" She answered.

Al just smiled as he held her hand and they walked through the mall in search of clothes for her. As they traveled through the mall, they found many different types of clothes stores.

"Well, where do you think you want to go? You've got Hot Topic if you're going for the punk look. There's stores like Hollister and Aeropostle if you want the prep look. Or if you don't really care, we can go to Old Navy and just grab some clothes for you."

Back
Top Bottom