Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for Sex_Machine and I

"That'll be it then. Why should I tell you who I'm talking to? Why should you care? Yea we broke up. No I'm not with a hooker. Yes it is another girl. Yes she is hot, now will you get off my back about it? No we didn't do it yet, and even if we did, why would I tell you? You sick bastard, you get off from hearing about this stuff from your friends. Alright, yea, I'll see you in about half an hour. Bye." Al hung up the phone.

Al looked at Mira, a little embarrassed. "Sorry about that. Friend of mine, he's an ass sometimes." He sat back down with Mira, putting his arm around her. "So you wanna keep playing this, you wanna play something else, or you wanna do something else?"

She listened to his conversation and ended up blushing. That wasn't something she'd even thought about would he want her to perform those duties.

"Its okay master" She said smiling as he put his arm around her "I wouldn't mind playing this some more".

She was having fun and she didn't want to stop playing it yet.
((Brain fail...math homework has taken all the cells v_v...stupid college))

"Sure. Then let's keep going." Al smiled as he picked up his controller. He looked at her, seeing how pretty she was. Earlier he was regretting that he bought her, but now, he was having fun. It was nice having company around, and she was beautiful.

He unpaused the game and continued the game. Fighting terrorists in a zoo. Hearing the explosions and gun fire. The screams of the civilians and Al couldn't help but to laugh at the constant jokes from the characters. Their game seemed to last forever until the doorbell rang. "I'll be back. Pizza is here." James paused the game and got up to get the door.

She was enjoying playing but the jokes...well they went over her head. This was something she could used to especially since she was with Al. He was the perfect master, kind and caring, he even let her have fun.

"Oh...I forgot all about the pizza" She said when he went to the door.

She set her controller down and leaned back on the couch smiling happily. Things had taken the most wonderful turn she could ever experience.

Al answered the door, with Dave delivering the food. "Alright, you're actually on time for once."

"Ok, so you have a gay man's pizza and some bread shlongs." Dave said making dirty jokes.

"No, that shit is your's. I ordered us some pizza and breadsticks. So how much will that be?" It was usual for these two to be making dirty jokes and insults to each other.

"Ok, that'll be $15.95 and a beer. Holy shit, you got a neko? I thought you said that you didn't have a hooker."

"I didn't, it's a long story, and now she's staying here. She's really fun to be with. She's fun, beautiful, and sweet. I'm glad we met." Al looked at Mira and smiled.

"Hmmm, so does that mean I get a go with her?" Dave teased.

"Don't you have a pizza shop to go back to? Here take the money you stupd horn dog, I owe you a beer later. Bye" Al shut the door in Dave's face.

"Ok, I'll see you later." Dave shouted from behind the door.

"Sorry about that. He's an asshole by nature. He's a nice guy, his jokes can be harsh to people that don't know him. Anyway, food is here." Al smiles at Mira, hoping she wouldn't feel bad about what she heard.

She looked up at the pizza guy and gave a light smile. A blush crept on her cheeks when she heard his jokes but she didn't say anything. Her ears drooped slightly as he started talking about her and she glanced at Al.

"So...he...was just joking" She said softly "That's a relief".

She could smell the food and it made her stomach growl causing her blush to darken. It had been ages since she'd eaten a proper meal.

"It smells good master" She said smiling "Don't worry about your friend's jokes...they didn't bother me".

As long as she knew they were jokes if he'd been serious about having a go at her it would've made her uncomfortable.

"Yup, he likes to joke around like that. He knows that if he meant it, I'll probably kick his ass." Al laughed as he hugged Mira. "Cuz I don't let anyone I careabout get treated like that."

"Let's dig in." Al got himself a couple slices of pizza and some breadsticks. "Help yourself, there's plenty of food for both of us." He sat back down on the couch and changed the channel. Flipping through the channels and there was nothing to find. "Damn, nothing is on right now."

((Ahhh, mind failing. And this talk of food is kinda making me hungry. Hehe))

((Me too I didn't get to eat dinner T_T stupid student union closed at 2pm))
She grabbed a slice of pizza and started to eat it tasted so much better than table scraps.

"I'm sorry master..." She said instinctively "Perhaps you have a movie we could watch".

This was something she'd always seen as a luxury just sitting down enjoying some food and having fun. With her old master it was always working or meeting his desires.

"Sure. I got some movies we can watch." Al changed the channel back to the xbox. He saved the game and turned off the game. Looking through the library, he couldn't decide what to watch. He finally found a good movie and put the DVD in the xbox.

"We'll watch some Terminator. It's been a while since I've seen this." He said as he sat next to Mira. "Hope you like it, nice action, a few scenes that might scare you." Al continued to eat his pizza as he turned on the movie. He hasn't seen this movie in years, although he had a feeling that there was something in the movie that would make him feel uncomfortable, but he couldn't remember.

"I've never heard of it" She said "But if master likes it I'm sure I will too".

She smiled brightly at him she figured it wouldn't be like her master's movies. Just the memory of them horrified her. She pushed that to the back of her mind and kept eating. This was definitely a life she could get used to, no demands and no more abuse. Without thinking she snuggled up to him smiling as the movie started.

They watched the movie as they cuddled with each other. It was as good as Al remembered. Robot comes from the future dressed as a human. He has come to kill the future mother of the boy who saves the human race from the robots. He goes down the list of all the women with the same name. Meanwhile, a soldier comes from the future to protect the woman. Typical boy meets girl, boy likes girl, girl is freaked out, robot tries to kill them. Violence, action, and a little romance.

They peacefully watched the movie together, then the sex scene. "Oh, um, if you'll excuse me, I have to use the bathroom. Be right back." Al quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom. He didn't really need to go, he just felt a little uncomfortable watching a sex scene with a girl that he thought about having sex with. She was cute girl, but he began to like her more. He enjoyed the whole time they were together and he's come to really like her. Seeing how she was treated by her last master, sex was probably one of the last things he should ask from her.

((I'm pooped. Worked all day, my replacement quit so I had to work from open to close. Now time to relax. Sorry about that.))

She watched the movie with Al and was enjoying it. Then again the only movies she'd seen would probably make Al blush scarlet. She only jumped a couple times at certain parts so it was good. Her head was laying on his shoulder and she was purring softly content to just sit there with him.

"Master...what's..." She watched him run to the bathroom.

She turned back to the movie and started watching the scene. It vaguely reminded her of the other movies only 100 times more mild. She stood up though and walked to the bathroom door.

"Master...are you okay" She asked knocking on the door.

Al sat in he bathroom trying to calm down. He had no idea why he was getting so worked up. He's seen this movie before, and that scene didn't effect him like this before, but something about being with Mira made him uncomfortable. THe thought of having sex with her made him turn bright red. He then heard her at the door.

"Oh, I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute." Al ran some cold water and splashed some in his face. That usually helped him think clearly. He dried his face and came out of the bathroom. "Sorry about that, how about we finish the movie?" He held her hand and walked with her back to the couch the watch the rest of the movie.

She smiled at him when he came out not sure if it was the movie that had made him rush off. If it had been she really didn't understand why.

"Master...you don't have to be uncomfortable around me" She said softly "Especially not with things like that".

That had never actually bothered her or maybe she had just grown used to things like that. Once they were back on the couch she went back to being cuddled against him.

"It's ok, I'm fine. I just..............." Al paused for a minute, wondering what to say. "Oh nevermind." He was a little nervous to tell her that he had a crush on her. He wasn't sure how she would react to it.

He continued to cuddling her and stroking her hair. It was weird for him. She was a mix of having a pet and having a girlfriend. He loved her, but wasn't really sure about how he should treat her. She seemed to act more human so he figured he should treat her as a human. Although a thought went through his head that made him giggle. He needed to get a ball of yarn to see if she'll play with it, also to get some milk for her to drink.

They finished the movie with the robot finally destroyed. As the credits rolled, Al picked up the controller and pulled up the main screen. "So, movie is over. What would you like to do now?"

((Sorry, I could've sworn that I replied to this. :( Probably should've double checked a while ago.))

((Its okay I've done the same thing))
She wasn't as focused on the movie as she was before she wanted to know what Al was thinking. It was never a good idea to prod though...she'd learned that long ago. She was purring softly as he stroked her hair and she smiled.

"I'm not sure master" She answered him.

She really didn't know what to do now...she wasn't good at making decisions.

"What do you want to do master" She asked.

He put the dvd back in its box and looked at Mira. "Well I'm not really sure. I was kind of hoping that you'd think of something." He laughed to himself.

The awkward silence moved in as neither of them said a word. Al started to get nervous as he tried to think of something to do. He then remembered Mira's ripped cloths.

"Well, it looks like you could use a shower, and while you're getting clean, I'll look for some clothes for you to change into. I'm assuming that you're not very comfortable in those worn, ripped clothes?"

Her ears perked up hearing that she was going to get new clothes.

"That sounds good...well the clothes part anyway" She said smiling she had the cats hatred of water.

Though she did hope she'd get to use warm water her old master had just sprayed her with a hose to rinse her off. It was something she hated so much because it left her so cold.

"Oh right, cats hate water. Sorry, but it'll make you feel better. Go ahead and start the shower and I'll get some clothes for you."

Al went into his room and opened the closet. "Damn, it's kinda hard to give a girl some new clothes for her when all you own is stuff that fits you." He said to himself as he scanned the closet.

He then pulled out a large t-shirt and went into his drawer and pulled out a pair of boxer shorts. It wasn't much, but it would probably be better than those torn clothes she was wearing. He knocked on the bathroom door. "You ok in there? No problems?"

"Okay master" She said happily going into the bathroom.

She had run baths for her old master so she knew how to use them. Turning on the water she backed away and looked at it with narrowed eyes.

"I don't like you water" She said to it "But master want's me to shower so don't stop me".

She was actually threatening the water in a very audible tone. Stripping down she was about to step in when he knocked on the door.

"No master...I'm fine" She said going to the door and opening it slightly "See?".

Al backed away as the door open. He got a glimpse of her naked and his face went red. "Uh, good. I-I'll leave your clothes in front of the door. It's nothing special, but it should be comfortable." He hung the clothes on a chair near the door.

"Take your time. Make sure you get clean."

He went back to his xbox and started playing some more games

She looked concerned when his face turned red but smiled hearing that he'd gotten her clothes.

"Thank you master" She said with a nod "I'll be clean when I come out".

She closed the door again before getting into the shower grimacing as she felt the water on her skin and hair. It was awhile before she was finished cleaning her hair and body and she climbed out of the shower shaking herself. She dried off after checking around for a towel and emerged from the bathroom and grabbed the clothes he'd left for her.

"These are master's clothes" She said softly as she started to slip on the shirt.

The boxers went next but the shirt was large enough that it covered them giving her the appearance of not wearing shorts. She immediately bounced into the living room and mewled happily.

"I'm all done master..." She said happily.

He paused his game and looked at her. He smiled when he saw her in his shirt and unable to see his boxers underneath. She looked so cute dressed like that. He got up and hugged her, giving in to that sudden urge to hold her.

"Good, your nice and clean now. How do you feel?" He said as he held on to her, scratching her ears.

While he held on to her, he did get slightly hard. His face went red with embarrassment, hoping that she wouldn't notice it.

"I do feel better master" She said with a nod.

She meowed happily as he hugged her and her tail flicked from side to side to emphasize this. Her ears twitched slightly as she noticed that he got hard but she didn't say anything instead she leaned against him purring as he scratched her ears.

Al loved it when she purred, it only made her all the more cute. He then carried her to the couch and cradled her in his arms.

He turned off the xbox and switched to the tv to see what was on. Not much was really on considering being late at night, mostly news and talk shows. He finally stopped flipping the channels when he notice that there was a Jackass marathon on. Idiots doing some of the stupidest stunts you could ever think of. A half hour show of a group a idiots inflicting pain on themselves or each other.

Al watched the show, laughing his ass off. He continued to laugh as he held Mira in his arms, stoking her. He actually did feel that he had a cat, a cat that he thought was hot and that he had a crush on.

Back
Top Bottom