Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for Sex_Machine and I

Arella18

Star
hurt-1.jpg

A smack rang out as she was struck by the overseer; it had only been hard enough to elicit a whimper. It was starting again just like every other night, the routine would never end.

“You useless bitch,” The overseer roared at her “I can’t even sell your damn ass”.

Her name was…well she couldn’t remember but the others called her Mira. She hadn’t always been a slave but those few years had faded fast. This was all she remembered…all that she’d ever known and probably would know.

“Why don’t you say something…huh?” He shouted slapping her so hard she fell “You stupid mute…you’re so fucking worthless”.

She wasn’t mute…not that he’d ever know of course, she only spoke to the other slaves. A loud cry tore past her lips as she was kicked. She wished that it would just end…she wished someone would get her out of here. That would never happen though; masters only wanted slaves that had voices ones that they could punish.

“Fucking bitch…you’d better be glad I didn’t pay for your ass,” He shouted gripping her by the hair “Otherwise you’d be in a damn whorehouse to pay it back.”

He hauled her up and she sobbed from the pain wishing this man were dead.

Al Johnson was on his way to the bar to get drunk. Learning that his girlfriend has been cheating on him behind his back, it was the perfect reason to get shit faced. He was almost at the bar when he heared yelling and crying from an alley, so he moved in to see what was going on.

He hid behind a trash can to see a girl close to his age getting beaten up. He noticed that she had cat ears and a tail, thinking that it's a costume. Hearing the guy yelling about him owning the girl, she must've been his slave. Just watching her crying angered him, why didn't she say something?

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" He rose from begins the trash can and approached the man. "Its obvious that you're hurting her, so why are you doing this? What did she do to you?"

Al raised his fists, ready to fight the man if he had to. He hoped that it wouldn't have to come to that. Working at the game shop, the closest to martial arts he's gotten to were fighting games, so it'll be hard to beat this guy while trying to perform a Hadoken.

The overseer jumped at the voices and dropped her to the ground. She mewled softly and glanced at the new man.

"I'm disciplining it...what else would I be doing" He snarled at this new guy "This thing is my slave...and its no business of yours how I treat it".

Mira tried to crawl away but she ended up getting kicked again and mewled in pain.

"You ain't goin nowhere" He growled at her then looked back up at the guy "I suggest you get outta here".

The overseer wasn't a brave man...unless it came to the slaves. He'd back down if it came to an actual fight, which was typical for most slave owners. Mira didn't try to leave again she just curled up and looked at the other guy wondering what he was going to do.

Rage continued to build inside of Al. "I don't give a shit if that's your slave. You shouldn't treat someone like that. It's evil. Now leave before I have to kick your ass." He was hoping that he wouldn't have to come to a fight, since he had very little fighting experience.

He got into a fighting stance and slowly moved closer. He looked at the girl and couldn't help, butto feel sorry for her. The beautiful girl was curled up in fear, so he felt like he had to help her.

"You know, if she's giving you so much trouble, then just get rid of her. I heard you say that you didn't have to pay for her. I'll take her out of your hands." Al tried to trick him into getting rid of her. Hopefully he'll take the bait and the girl won't have to suffer anymore.

The overseer backed down he didn't want a fight...especially out here. He didn't want to just run though it would leave a bad message. Then the man's offer piqued his interest, though he wasn't coming out of this empty handed.

"Really you want this mute slave" He said with a smirk "Hmm...okay but she costs 500 bucks...".

Mira mewled softly he was going to sell her hopefully this boy would take the offer. She was worth alot more as a Neko but she wouldn't speak up. Glancing at the overseer she turned a pleading eye to the boy silently begging him to take it.

Shit, Al didn't want to spend $500. Normally he would just give up, but the girl's sad look made him feel sorry for her. "Damn, fine. Thank god I just cashed my paycheck. Here, take the money before I beat your ass." He held back on jumping the cruel bastard. He pulled the money from his wallet and gave it to the man. "Dick." He said under his breath.

He quickly ran to the girl on the ground and helped her up. "So what's her name? Are there any papers?" He had her put her weight on him, hoping she was ok. "It's ok, you're safe now. No need to be scared." He whispered into the girl's ear.

"It's a slave...I could care less what its name is" He said counting the money "There ain't no papers...you jus gotta get it branded or collar it".

The overseer turned and walked off laughing at the fact that he'd gotten something from her. Mira waited for him to be out of earshot before trying to speak.

"Th-thank you" She said softly her voice quiet and gentle "My name is Mira...master".

She hated the word but if he was kind to her she would call him whatever he wanted. He was the only thing keeping her from falling to her knees at the moment she was in alot of pain but she didn't think she was seriously damaged.

"I should say...I'm worth more than what you paid" She said "If it makes things any better".

"I'm gonna get that asshole." He growled. He then heard the girl talk to him. She was quiet, but he heard her.

"You can talk. I thought you were a mute." He was a little shocked to hear her speak. "Mira, a beautiful name, and please, don't call me Master. Just call me by my name, Al."

He held on to Mira, noticing that she was exhausted from the beating. He then hears her comment. "Then how much are you worth, and what kind of slave were you? Ah forget it. You don't have to worry about any of that now. Come on, I'll take you home."

"I was only mute for that man..." She answered "I speak only to people who are kind".

She smiled when he called her name beautiful it wasn't something people would compliment. Then again slaves were never complimented...or rewareded for anything.

"You don't want to know what kind of slave I was" She said softly "But I'm worth over ten thousand".

At least that's what other slaves like her are worth. It is considered a sign of wealth to own one or more Neko since her kind are rare among the humans.

"Home...that sounds good" She said softly "Thank you".

Al held on to her to keep her balanced. "Here, let me carry you, you've been through a lot tonight." He picked Mira up and cradled her in his arms. He walked home, holding her gently in his arms. He has never seen a real Neko in person. He never thought he'd meet one, let alone own one.

They arrived at his apartment. It wasn't much, one bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, and two bathrooms. There was a washer and dryer in to coat room. Al carried Mira into his bed. "Here, sleep here for now. I'll sleep on the couch, don't worry." He kissed her on the forehead and pulled up a chair to the side of the bed. "You need me to bring you anything?"

She let him carry her and held onto his shoulders, he was being so gentle with her that she felt so relaxed. When they reached his apartment she looked around in awe, it was nothing like the mansion she'd been in but it felt warmer.

"You don't have to give me your bed" She said as he set her down.

A blush crossed her cheeks when he kissed her forehead and she gave a soft smile.

"No...I don't need anything" She answered "I'll be fine".
((exhaustion fail...last reply of the night sorry))

Al looked at Mira. Such a sweet and beautiful girl. How could someone like her be forced to deal with all of that pain. It made his pain feel so meaningless compared to her. "Well I'll stay here with you, just to make sure you're fine." He looked at her with a smile. Even though he barely knew her, he had already had a crush on her.

He stroked her hair and became curious about her ears. They were definatly real, he moved his hand toward them slowly and gently scratched them. "Sorry, I just wanted to feel your ears. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." His face turned red as his eyes slowly traveled from her face to her body. Her dress was already pretty skimpy, and having it all torn up revealed a little more. Her skin looked smooth and gentle, her breasts looked big and soft. He couldn't stop looking at her, but he felt so dirty when he stared at her.

((same here. I'm about to pass out too. Don't worry about it.))

"Alright" She said smiling "Thank you for helping me".

She jumped slightly when he touched her ears but relaxed and even purred softly as he scratched. It was the first time anyone had done that and she enjoyed the feeling.

"Its okay Master Al" She said "That felt nice".

She noticed him looking at her body but, she didn't mind she was used to men staring at her. Then again with her clothes in their current state she couldn't blame him either. He wasn't trying to do anything with her so she still felt comfortable.

Al saw that she looked so relaxed. "I'm glad you're happy, and you don't need to call me Master, it's kind of odd to feel." He enjoyed hearing her pur, it kind of relaxed him. He then put the covers over her, it helped with his staring. "Here, you've had such a rough day. Relax, rest up, I'll be in the other room if you need me."

Al went to the living room to relax himself. He wasn't sure of what to think of today. He went through a break up, didn't get to drink, spent his whole paycheck, and got laughed at. It was a shitty day. The only thing that made him feel better was that he got a neko. He wasn't sure what to do with her, it especially made it hard since he had a crush on her. It didn't feel right to have his way with her, she could do some cleaning, the apartment could use a lady's touch.

To take his mind off of things, he decided to play some games. He turned on the tv and fired up the xbox. He looked at his games, thinking of what to play. A fighter, a shooter, a roleplayer, a racer, he couldn't decide. "Hmmm, I think I'll blow some brains out." He said to himself. He places Army of Two into the console and begins playing.

"I want to though" She said "You're the only person I've met who deserves the title".

When he laid the covers over her she closed her eyes and tried to sleep. Once she heard him leave the room she sighed softly, sleep had never really come easy to her. Then she heard what sounded like gunshots from the other room and shivered. She'd never seen a video game before so she wasn't sure if it was real or not. In fear she crawled out of the bed and went underneath it curling up again and mewling.
((Sorry brain fail...))

He paused the game, hearing the mewling. He ran into the bedroom to see Mira under the bed. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you alright?" He scratched her ears, hoping that it'll calm her down. "It's ok, I won't do anything to hurt you." Seeing her shrivel in fear, he felt bad for her.

She also looked really cute all scared like that. He gently pulled her from under the bed and let her cuddle with him in his arms. She shivered in his arms as he stroked her hair. "I'm here, nobody is going to hurt you." Her soft skin felt goon against his hands. "I can't help it, you look so adorable." He softly laughed to himself.

She mewled loudly and shrank back before realizing it was him. Relaxing slightly when he scratched her ears she let him pull her out from under the bed.

"I...I heard gunshots master" She said softly.

She relaxed against him as he stroked her hair and wondered what had happened. When he laughed and called her adorable she looked up at him.

"What...was that master" She asked him "Why was there shots".

"Dont worry. It wasn't real, it was a game. It's something people do to have fun or blow off some steam." He didn't realize that she didn't know what a video game was. "Here, I'll show you." He carried her to the couch and started the game back up.

It was a simple game, get from point A to point B. Just throw in a shitload of enemies, guns, grenades, and hostages. Explosions were at almost at every turn, the two main characters always making snappy jokes at each other. "Yea, it's a bit violent, but it's a lot of fun. Feel free to join if you like."

"A-a game" She said confused "But...it sounded so real".

As she was carried to the couch she wondered how it could have been a game. She watched him start up the game and tilted her head sideways.

"This...is fun" She said and looked at him.

She didn't understand how it could be fun but she figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.

"Uhm...how do I play it" She asked him.

Al handed her a controller and started the game from the beginning. "Dont worry, the game will tell you what you need to do." He wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't all that good. He set the game on easy, so she he has some time to heal her when she goes down. "Ok, choose your character and we'll get started." That won't take long, there were only two characters to pick from. A scary badass and a smart mouth pretty boy.

"Ok, basically you shoot. Just shoot the guys in red, everyone else is either a friend or a person you need to save. You save them and you get help later on. The beginning will tell you how to move and everything. Don't worry about dying, I'll heal you when you go down. This may help you let out a little anger at that asshole from earlier." That might convincer her to play a little better. He'll walk her through the game if he had to.

"Uhm...okay" She said.

She listened to his explanation nodding, she wasn't sure if she'd be any good but she'd try. Once she was able to pick a character she chose the one that didn't look as scary.

"So...the red guys are bad" She said "Alright...".

She paid attention when it told her how to play and tried not die, though that was difficult. It was fun though and she soon started to really enjoy it.

Al noticed Mira starting to enjoy herself. "Looks like you're enjoying yourself. Glad you're happy." He held her hand to help comfort her. He had a nice feeling seeing her happy.

They played for the next couple hours. It was a lot more fun than playing alone. He eventually paused the game feeling hungry. "Hungry? How about some pizza?"

((sorry, now I'm kinda braindead now. Hehe))

((Its alright I know the feeling))

"This is really fun" She said smiling.

She almost blushed when he held her hand he was so different from her old master. It made her feel so warm and happy to be here.

"Yes I am hungry" She said when he asked "Pizza sounds great...is that what you'd like me to cook?".

"No, don't worry about it. I'll order it. I've got a friend that can get us a discount." He laughed and scratched Mira's ears again. He then picked up the phone and dailed.

"Yes, is this Dave? Oh hey. Well sorry, I can't tell who this is through the phone. Yea. Yea. I've got an order. Yea. How about one large meatlovers pizza. Haha, very funny. Oh bite me you jackass. Whatever, also an order of breadsticks, and hold on a second." Al turned to Mira. "Do you want anything special or is this fine?"

"Oh...sorry..." She said purring again, she was used to cooking.

She listened to conversation and giggled softly, whoever was on the other line must've been quite the friend. Al was so different from her master...the differences weren't just subtle either they glared at her.

"That sounds fine master" She said smiling.

She'd never had her own choices so she just went with the ones made for her.

Back
Top Bottom