Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcanist (me and torridsoul)

I stood up as class ended, stretching from having sat in the same position so long. I reached out with my senses slightly and felt the energy of the light in the room. Stretching my arcane muscles, you might say. I also sensed the blistering summer heat outside. God I hate warm weather. I thought to myself. Even wearing a light t-shirt, loose jeans and pair of runners; I was feeling it as I stepped out of the school.

I better introduce myself before I go much further into the story. My name's Jacob Murphy; an eighteen-year old Australian living in Chicago. I stand about five foot eight, with dark hair that reaches down to around the middle of my back, bright blue eyes and, so I've been told, a handsome face. I like to think I've got a decent build. It may not be the bulky muscles of the Gridiron players (who all to often decided to get in my face. Until one decided to take a swing at me and ended up on the floor with my boot on his throat), but I'm not skinny either. It's the sort of build you'd expect to see on a professional gymnast or martial artist. I suppose I could also be considered well hung, tops out at around ten inches when hard, but I don't know (nor care) if size would really have any effect on the quality of sex. Oh, and I'm also a wizard.

Personally I prefer the term 'mage' after reading a rather... unusual chat log quote on bash.org. Now hear me out before you start giving me the weird looks. Magic exists and most everyone can use it, but very few people actually unlock that ability. Despite my rather limited arcane skills, mostly illusions and combat magic, I'm considered something of a prodigy; my body is able to handle far more magic coursing through it than most people, and how well a mage's body can take that is what determines how powerful they are. See; when you cast a spell, the energy for it has to go through your body at some point in the casting, the stronger the spell, the more punishment your body takes. It's not painful and it doesn't actually injure me since the human body temporarily cuts itself off from magic before any real damage is done.

Anyway, that's all you need to know about magic at the moment and that's not what this story's really about (though there are a few points in the story where it's used, so the above info isn't a waste of time). This is about the most wonderful, incredible and beautiful woman I know. We'd been friends since I first moved to Chicago back when I was fourteen and had been going out since we were sixteen. She's kind, accepting, funny and is a hell of a history buff (meaning that when I told her about magic, I got bombarded with questions about any major historical events that actually occurred through magic). And the day this story starts was her 18th birthday. It was the middle of the week and we'd organised a proper party for the weekend, but I still wanted to make that day special for her.

She'd been dropping subtle hints at wanting to make love (something she'd held off on before now and I wasn't about to push her), I think. I'm not gonna lie; I can be dense sometimes, but I had a backup plan if I was wrong. She's the only person outside of my family (and who isn't a part of the city's arcane community) who knows about my talents and she'd remarked about how she wished that she could use magic. I'd tried to teach her, but it seems she's in the majority of people who can never use magic. But I'd been working on something that would give her at least some arcane power; not full magic, but enough for her to better understand it. It was going to be a surprise for her and would explain what I'd been doing in my lab lately (I'd been practising my potion-making as well, but since most potions need to simmer for several hours, I needed a way to fill in the time).

I waited for her by my car, we'd been living together for a few months now (with her parent's consent, of course) and I was used to her being a little slow to get away from class.

I listened intently as the teacher Mr. Bristol talked, history being my last class of the day was really a blessing and a curse wrapped up in one. It saved the best for last, and gave me extra time to convince the always ready to talk Mr. Bristol into telling me even more about whatever our current topic was. And when he did, I took copious amounts of notes, which tended to give me the upper hand in the class, but that wasn’t really what I did it for. The truth of it was I Isabella Reed had two loves my boyfriend Jacob, and History.

The problem with this was, while I listened to the teacher talk and took notes my first love was outside in his car, waiting for me to give it up so we could go home. Today had been exceptionally hard for me to pull away from. In class we had been discussing Napoleon Bonaparte, his Grande Armee, and when he’d been forced to abdicate and was exiled to Elba. The man was fascinating, he truly had wanted to be Emperor of the world and if not the world, then at least most of Europe which was apparent in how many of the countries he set siege upon.

Once I’d FINALLY pulled myself away from the extra lesson, I snatched up my messenger style backpack and slung it over my shoulder, it was excruciatingly heavy from all the text books, and extra books I lugged with me everywhere. My stick straight brown hair was escaping from the pony tail I’d ruthlessly tugged it back into, to help fight off the effects of the heat and was falling around my face. I knew instinctively as soon as I walked out it would be sticking to me, but I had already wasted so much time getting to Jacob that it didn’t matter.

Today was my 18th birthday, and as exciting as that maybe for some it wasn’t a huge deal for me. I had been subtly dropping hints to Jacob that I was ready to make love with him, that would be the best birthday present. I was sure that my friends and Jacob would insist upon some kind of party. And even as the thought entered my head I saw my friend Madison approaching from the locker room, we were really quite the opposites. Her the cheerleader, me the nerd. She wished me a happy birthday, shoved a card in my head and then pushed me out the doors.

My eyes locked on Jacob and every time I saw him I remembered the first day we met I had been 13 and he had become my best friend. I now believed that the best way to start a relationship was simply to be friends with the person first it would offer up the most rewarding of connections in the long run. Like the connection I had with Jacob.

The heat had become oppressive in the last few days so I had wanted to be as comfortable as possible this morning. I had tossed on a knee length skirt (as per the school dress code), a tank top and my favorite pair of worn in flip flops. Unfortunately the flip flops were a hindrance when all I wanted was to run to Jacob, toss my bag in his car and go home where it could be just the two of us.

“I know!! I know!! I’m late, but Napoleon Bonaparte is such a fascination subject and once I got Mr. Bristol started I had a hard time stopping him! I hope I haven‘t kept you waiting too long. How was your day?”

I went to my tippy toes because I just barely stood at five feet and kissed his cheek gently, and it felt good just to be near him.

I smiled as she stretched up to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around her as she did. "Don't worry, I'm fine with waiting. Hop in, I'm sure you want to get out of this heat as much as I do." Just because I'm Australian doesn't mean I like warm weather. We got into the car and I started to leave, hoping the streets would be relatively quiet today.

"Nothing much happened today, managed to win a lunchtime game of Texas Hold 'em though." Me and a few friends would play Texas Hold 'em at lunch. No actual money involved, just a bit of fun to pass the time... a bit of fun that I normally lose.

I was a bit anxious to get home; partly so that I could enjoy the magical air-con I'd set up at our house - sucks heat out of the air and converts it into light; saves on electricity and light-bulbs at the same time. Doesn't work in winter though since 'cold' isn't a form of energy; just the absence of heat. The other reason was because I'd put a couple of potions on to simmer this morning and I was worried they'd be ruined if I left them too long (I've been meaning to work out a sort of automated timer for those things, but I never get around to it).

Sitting in the car next to him, listening to him tell me about the game of Texas hold ‘em at lunch, feeling the air blow from the vents of the car, putting a chill on my skin and causing goose bumps.. Oh how glorious was air conditioning? The school had it, but when you pack that many bodies in one place it’s bound to become overwhelmingly hot.

“Did you win anything? A handful of skittles, or potato chips?” winning games was always so much more rewarding when you could enjoy the goods you’d one. But perhaps just winning had be rewarding enough.

My mind had been wandering since we left the school, today was my birthday and the first year that I wouldn’t be in my parents house, I was worried they just might show up at our house cake in hand and demand to sing happy birthday. And as we pulled up to the house and Jacob turned the car off I laid my hand over his and asked “they aren’t in there are they? Waiting to surprise me with a party or anything like that?

((OOC: Sorry for the slow reply; had a bunch of stuff to do today and forgot all about the thread for the whole day.))

"Nah, we just play for the hell of it; nothing at stake. It's a way to pass the time."

It didn't take as long to get back home as I thought. Guess it was one of those days where the flow of traffic happens to go your way. When she asked about her parents, I smiled. "Don't worry; they called yesterday and said they wouldn't come round today. Just as well they didn't; the wards are still up." Every mage always tries to set up wards around their home to keep unwanted guests out. Sometimes it's because they can't afford or don't want to bother with a normal security system, others are just a bit more aware of the possibility of people stealing their research. I'm kind of a halfway point; we weren't able to afford a normal alarm system and since my mother's the regional commander of the Watchers (a sort-of arcane police force who work to keep magic from being public knowledge), there's a chance that powerful magi with a grudge against her could use me to get to her. A slim possibility, but not one I want to overlook.

The wards on our house would give anyone attempting to break in a mild electrical shock while creating a barrier of kinetic energy around the door or window they were trying to get in through, sealing it completely. And if someone did manage to get past the wards, they'd have one more obstacle.

Grabbing our bags out of the backseat, I headed in and called out to our last line of defence. "Bast, we're back. Switch the air-con on, would you?" As I spoke, the panther-like homunculus faded into visibility and padded over to the cabinet I kept the air-con in. About the size of a large dog, Bast was a mechanical construct my father gave us as a house warming present. His skin looked like liquid metal but it was actually microscopically-fine chainmail that only a mage skilled in reshaping matter could create (well... until nanotechnology gets far enough to do the same, at least) and a pair of green crystals for eyes. He was built as a defensive combat homunculus; if anyone was able to break in past the wards, then they'd have to deal with a large, metal panther with razor-sharp teeth and claws, human intelligence, feline hunting instincts and the ability to turn invisible at-will (those of you who know of my father's work now see why he charges so much; you get what you pay for). Most of the time though, he just lounged around the house like a particularly lazy cat to the point where I've been tempted to rename him Garfield (the only thing stopping me was his lack of a digestive system... or any other form of internal organ).

He opened the cabinet and hit one of the buttons on the brass casing of the air-con unit (which was only about the size of a portable DVD player) and the house immediately cooled down to a nice, comfortable 23 Celsius (that's about 73 Farenheit, by the way). "Thank god for that," I sighed as the house cooled, "I'll try and sort out a treat for you, Bast." The construct moved one of his hind legs, as though scratching his side. "Fine; I'll look into that hip joint for you. I swear, it's only been a month since it last started jamming up, might need to get Dad to take a look at you." He padded back to his spot next to the couch without another gesture or sound. Bloody feline arrogance; gets what he wants and then doesn't pay another lick of attention to you.

"So, anyone at school wish you a happy birthday? Any hordes of well-wishers crowding you in the halls?"

The air cooling around me felt amazing, so much better than the body heated school and the sun heated outdoors. The house fairly thrummed with the magic coursing through, it was subtle, almost like the hum of a refrigerator that you don’t notice until you’re standing right next to it. When we first moved in together I hadn’t noticed the magic like this, but the more comfortable I had become in my new home the more I could feel it.

Moving to the couch, and settled into it my slim right leg crossed over the left, I fussed and smoothed the skirt then my fingers slid out and were patting the cushion next to me, so that he would come sit with me.

“Just Madison she shoved my birthday card in my hand and then pushed me out the doors so I wouldn’t be even more late than I already was” I smiled when I thought of my best friend, I like to think it was so I wouldn’t be late. But the truth of the matter had been I had told her that I wanted to make love with him, and that it might happen on my birthday and I was pretty sure that was her way of telling me to go get some. She’d been completely shocked with me when she realized Jacob and I had yet to have sex, but not of us were “early bloomers” like Madison.

“A couple other people wished me a happy birthday, and a handful a teachers as well. But I would have been mortified if my friends were the type of people to bring balloons and presents to school and make me walk around with them all day!”

I slid my fingers down, and brushed them over Bast’s head. He was no dog, or cat, he was mechanical but despite that he was like a lazy house cat unless Jacob had requested he do something. I liked to pet him, I never could though figure out if he liked it or not.

((OOC: Sorry for the slow post; writer's block))

I sat down next to her when she patted the cushion, putting an arm around her as I did and listed to her tell me about Madison. I'd noticed the card when she came out of the school, but didn't think much of it at the time.

"Well you got more response than I did on my birthday," I remarked. Granted, that was because half the people who would've were magi and had presents they couldn't really give me in public without raising too many questions, but you get my point.

I noticed Bast's ears twitch a bit as Isabella rubbed his head. He didn't show many signs of affection, but Dad said it was because of the behavioural programming that made him a defensive-combat construct instead of just a metal cat. Part of his mind was always on the look-out for potential threats and it seems it was the same part of his mind that would've had him nuzzle a person's hand if that programming hadn't been there (his personality was recorded from a real cat and the crystal that had done so now served as Bast's brain).

"So, you wanting to do anything special this arve or just impersonate Bast and lounge around doing smeg-all?" Seems that Bast still has enough of his feline personality to be insulted by the remark, judging by the glare he gave me.

[OOC: I know the feeling I‘m having that problem myself, this post is probably horrible so no worries]

I curled into his arm happily, rested my head against his shoulder and slid my legs over one of his (this caused my skirt to slide up dangerously high, exposing a lot of thigh), taking in a deep breath so I could take in the scent that was uniquely his.

The glare Bast gave him was perfect, there was just enough personality in him to have been insulted by Jacob’s comment and it made me laugh. My life was different from so many other girls my age, I lived with my boyfriend not my parents and we had a mechanical construct for a ‘pet’ (read guardian).

“We could make dinner, or we could grab a bunch of sweets and watch moves.” I slid my fingers through my hair. “We could go have a private party, just me and you and..” I stopped speaking and sniffed a little, noticing a whiff of something almost chemical in the air “Did you have potions on?”

The private party idea sounded pretty good, but then she mentioned the potions. "Oh, shit!" I exclaimed, jumping up and heading towards the door to my lab (and making a mental note to apologise for knocking Bel's legs off my own when I got back). "Bast; lab door override; now!"

Bast could open the door himself from anywhere in the house, but numerous safeguards were installed that made it impossible for him to do so unless I or Isabella asked him to. I didn't want to waste time fiddling around with the normal security system so Bast worked as a sort-of secure override.

A part of the wall faded away to reveal the heavy, steel door that leads down to my lab, which slid open just as I reached it. I quickly slid down the ladder and ran over to the potions, switching off the heating crystals while praying that I hadn't ruined them (the reagents weren't cheap after all; especially cheetah hair for a teleport potion). I'd have to leave them for a while to cool before bottling them, but having to come down here did give me a chance to grab the present I'd been working on for her; a gold bracelet with four sets of five diamonds (each set spaced equally around the bracelet) and an engraving of J&I in flowing script on one side. The box it was in was all wrapped and ready for her, so I grabbed it before climbing back up the ladder and out of the lab.

"Sorry about that, I should've thought of them earlier," I said as I closed the door and reset the security system and wall illusion, "Anyway, it did give me the chance to grab this. Happy Birthday, Bel." I handed her the box as I sat back down next to her. Bast hadn't moved at all, though I could swear he was smiling inwardly at seeing me race across the room like that.

I slipped my legs back over his after he sat down. "did the potions survive or are they over cooked?" I asked playfully.

The box in my lap as I played with the ribbon on the box for a moment before pulling it off, and tearing away the paper. My fingers slipped the lid off the top of the box, and I slipped my hand into a sea of tissue paper to pull out the prettiest bracelet I'd ever laid eyes on. I traced my fingers over the diamonds and smiled as I saw the inscription.

"Oh Jacob, it's beautiful" I breathed the words softly as I slipped it over hand and onto my wrist and smiled up at him. I reached my hands up and cupped his cheeks gently, lowering his face to mine. I kissed him softly, leaving a trace of strawberry flavored lip gloss on his lips. "I absolutely love it. Thank you."

"The potions'll be fine," I answered as I put my arm back around her and once again noticed how much of her thighs were bare from the way she was sitting. Hot weather does have its perks, I guess. "Taste might be a little off, but they should still work."

It was just as well they were potions I wasn't likely to use; not much call for invisibility and teleportation in day-to-day life (and I'm not enough of a pervert to try the obvious use for invisibility).

I smiled at her reaction to the bracelet; it was a custom design - meaning I had to order it months in advance - so that I had a reliable feedback for the enchantments I'd woven into it. "It's more than just a piece of jewelery too," I said, still able to taste her lip gloss. "Press down on the inscription and you'll activate about a fortnight's worth of enchantment." I'd designed it so that the inscription acted as an on switch and while the bracelet was active, it would float off her skin - though still around her wrist - and the diamonds would start to glow a deep blue.

"While active it'll allow you to use evocation magic - you know; converting energy from one form into another, like how the air-con converts heat into light or how I can levitate stuff by turning light into kinetic energy." As I spoke, I used kinetic energy to open one of the kitchen cabinets and levitate out a candle, holding it in the air in-front of us. As I'd done so, a ball of shadow - a total absence of light about the size of a tennis ball - had appeared over my shoulder. All of the light in that area was being converted into kinetic energy which was wrapped around the candle.

Evocation's the least like actual magic as you're not breaking the laws of physics, just applying them in different ways. "You want to try taking some of the light in here and turning it into heat to light that candle?" The bracelet was also designed to slightly heighten her arcane senses while active; even if you can't use magic, you can still feel it if you know what to look for. The bracelet just amplified it to the level most magi are used to and would allow her to feel the light as an energy that she could manipulate with sheer willpower. Magic was kind of instinctive as far as actually casting the spell; everyone visualises it differently but if you can feel the energy itself, how to change it seems to come naturally.

I ran my fingers over the inscription as I watched the candle hover from the cabinet to the air in front of him. I understood most of what he was saying, I even understood that the bracelet was enchanted. What I didn't understand was how even an enchantment could give me the ability even minimal to manipulate energy like he did. For him it was natural for me it was foreign. I hesitated to press the inscription. Maybe I should wait until I needed it, but if I never tried I'd fumble if I actually never needed to use it. Perhaps I was thinking to much, this was my birthday present and I should enjoy it.

I pressed down on the inscription and watched in amazement as the bracelet seemed to hover around my slim wrist, it didn't rest against my skin it just floated there and the diamonds slowly began to glow blue, the blue seemed to intensify as I watch it.

I pictured fire in my mind, how do I turn light into heat. And I sat there and thought about how this would work. I felt what seemed to be a churning around me, was that the energy? Was that what magic felt like? or was that just what magic felt like to me?

I glared at the candle a little deep in thought, and then threw my hands up in disgust. "What am I supposed to do Jacob? I can feel it I think.. how do I turn it into heat or fire?"

"Sorry, I've never actually taught someone magic before and thought the conversion would be instinctive. Try and visualise a hand scooping up the light and carrying it over to the candle's wick, then squeezing the light until it starts to heat up. When it feels white-hot, open the hand and the heat will be released and ignite the wick."

I was kicking myself for not trying to explain the conversion process, either I was putting too much down to instinct or the bracelet didn't boost her senses enough to trigger those instincts. Of course, there was no way to increase the sensitivity; otherwise just the light in the room would feel like needles jabbing into every exposed part of her body. Hopefully the visualisation would be enough or else I'd have to go right back to the drawing board with the damn thing.

I nodded a little, visualize. I could do definitely do that. I had been half right, I had visualized fire instead of light because fire was what I wanted to make. I did what Jacob said, I visualized a hand scooping up the light, then pictured it being carrying over to the candle. The hand closed around the light and squeezed it, I wasn't sure how I'd know when it was white hot at first but it just seemed to be instinctive and the hand opened. When fire licked up the wick of the candle I squealed with delight and looked over at Jacob.

"I did it!!" I leaned over and kissed his lip hard. "Thank you, this is the best birthday present I've ever gotten."

I let out a "ha-HA!" of triumph as the candle flared to life and I wrapped my arms around her as she kissed me. "I figured you'd like it. It'll only let you use evocation magic - and even then it won't be as much as a full mage - but that should be more than enough for anything you'd need magic for. Unless you're wanting someone cursed, but I'd be happy to do that for you. On a more serious note, see how that diamond's started to turn purple? The diamonds act as a gauge to show how much magic you can use before the bracelet automatically shuts down; when they all turn red, it'll switch off for about eight hours or so. Normally; the magic for a spell is channelled through the caster's body, which cuts itself off from magic if you try and over-extend yourself. Since your body won't allow the energy in in the first place, it goes through the bracelet instead. It's not as adept at handling energy as the human body, so you won't be able to beat a proper mage in a test of endurance, but if you ever have to deal with a gang of thugs, this should be enough to throw 'em against a wall or two. Maybe hurl a dumpster around a bit."

I swung the candle through the air to extinguish it, but kept it levitating nearby. "You want to have a bit more practice with it, or was there something else you wanted to do? I think I remember you mentioning some sort of 'private party' before?"

"Lets just hope that I never encounter a gang of thugs!" I said this even as I made the candles wick light up again. I smiled at him as I slid over his lap, straddling him.

"Why don't you put the candle down so we can talk about that private party I mentioned." Leaning down even as I said the last word, my lips pressing against his in a soft kiss. I slid my hands over his shoulders to the back of his neck and then slid them up into his hair urging him to kiss me back.

((OOC: sorry for the crappy post it's been a crappy weekend))

((Fair enough. Word of warning; I'm probably going to have a crappy week or so starting on Thursday or Friday. Gotta go in for day surgery and if the last time I did (for the same problem, incidentally) was any indication, I won't be in a good mood til the stitches come out. Hopefully a couple of books I bought last week'll alleviate it a bit. Sorry if this post turns out a bit crap as well; didn't start on this til midnight.:blush:))

I smiled as she shifted into my lap, setting the candle down on the coffee table as I placed my hands on her waist and slid them up to rub her back as I returned the kiss.

I faintly sensed Bast walking out of the room to give us a bit of privacy before I removed her hair tie the same way I'd levitated the candle, letting her hair fall loose as we continued to kiss.

((i'm sorry to hear that! surgery is never fun, so I can understand the crappy mood. I hope everything goes well.))

I felt my hair fall loose over my shoulders as we kissed, the sensation made me shiver. My lips against yours parted, and my tongue slid out against your lips.. tasting them slowly, before teasing your lips open beneath mine and sliding inside to taste your mouth.

"About that private party" I whispered when I broke the kiss, "maybe we should go to the bedroom?" raising an eyebrow I tilted my head a little and looked down at you "you want too?"

((Thankfully it's nothing too serious, just bloody annoying.))

It may have just been wishful thinking, but with the way things were going I was glad I'd taken one of those sterility potions that morning (I'd made a couple in-case I was right about her hinting at sex and downed one that morning, they last for a week too). We stood up, our lips still locked together as our tongues danced and I picked her up with one arm behind her knees and another across her back before carrying her upstairs to our room.

I set her down on the bed and moved so that I was above her. "It's your birthday, so you call the shots." I said as I started to kiss and nibble at her neck. I admit, I said that because I wasn't sure what to do first.

I smiled up into his eyes as he put me on the bed and moved above me. My head tilted for his lips as he kissed and nibbled at my neck. I loved the way his lips felt on me, but I wanted to touch and taste him as well so I slid my fingers up into his hair, gripping it gently. "Just touch me Jacob, explore my body with your hands, and mouth." My lips moved against his ear as I spoke softly to him. "And then I'll do the same to you."

I released his head and leaned back on the bed, pulling my shirt over my head then tossing it over the side of the bed, my bra followed it and I was there, topless for his taking.

((Sorry for the slow reply; had writer's block the day I was going into surgery, and the day before that, and ended up spending a day longer in hospital.))

I stopped for a moment to drink in the sight of Bel's bared breasts, wondering how on earth I deserved such a beautiful woman, before kissing her again and letting our tongues dance.

I started to kiss my way along her jaw to her neck, then down to her chest, slowly working my way down between her breasts before moving to one. I kissed around the sides of it, slowly working my way closer to the nipple but avoiding it just yet. My hand was making similar movements on her other breast, rubbing the soft skin and slowly drawing closer to the centre.

As my mouth closed on the hardened nipple, I looked up at her face to see her reaction as I rolled my tongue across the sensitive nub, it's sibling being gently rolled between my fingers.

I moaned softly as Jacob kissed over my body. He was so gentle, and his lips on my body like this made me feel even closer to him than I already was. My body woke under his hands and mouth, shivering softly when he finally closed his mouth over my already hard nipple.

I slide my fingers up his arms, over his shoulders and into his hair gently. Holding him against me tightly as if I didn't want to let him go, and I didn't. I wanted him to stay just where he was. Touching my breasts with his hands and mouth.

I knew I'd made the right choice, we were definitely ready for this step in our relationship.

I slowly started to kiss my way down her stomach, forming kinetic energy into a pair of phantom hands (and a bit of heat to simulate body heat) that continued to caress and fondle her breasts. My real hands slid under her skirt, cupping her backside and giving it a light squeeze before focussing on her remaining clothing and teleporting them away.

I kissed around her womanhood, careful not to touch it directly just yet, but to tease her. After a few moments of this, I slowly licked up her slit, finally tasting her arousal. As I continued to broadly lap at her entrance, I kept an eye on her reaction, wanting to make sure she was enjoying herself.

It was an intense sensation to feel a pair of phantom hands touching you while your boyfriends hands were elsewhere and I couldn't help myself. I arched to him, at about the same time he lowered his tongue to my womanhood, moaning softly and letting my eyes fall closed giving myself up to the pleasure he was giving me.

I moved my hands to his shoulders and held onto him since they really couldn't do much else, "Ohh Jacob.. that feels so good"

((Gah; what's wrong with me lately? I've been slow to reply to RPs on other sites too - Mythweavers, literotica - maybe the wound from surgery's more annoying than I think. Then again; leaving this til midnight probably isn't the best idea.))

Holding her hips with my real hands while the invisible ones continued pleasuring her breasts, I worked my tongue deeper into her, gently tongue-fucking her before moving my head up to suck at her clit, flicking my tongue across the sensitive bud occasionally.

I wanted to make sure she enjoyed this part; all those stories about guys not being able to hold on long their first time must've had some truth to them and I didn't want to leave Bel disappointed or unsatisfied.

Back
Top Bottom