Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Much Love Can Hurt(LustxKylen)

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Lily was standing under the bleachers, nervous as can be. She finally did it. She finally told her crush how much she felt about her and that she wanted to see her afterschool, here under the bleachers in the foot ball field. Lily didn't say who she was persay, but she hoped her crush would show up. Was it a good idea, she didn't know, but admitting to another girl, a girl who was popular, pretty and smart, that you liked her was rather weird, but Lily didn't care. Since the first day she saw her, Lily fell in love. Secretly she would put love letters and gifts inside her crush's locker, knowing she would like them, but Lily would never put who they were from. Now the time has come for her to reveal and admit her feelings once and for all. Maybe...maybe her crush would accept such feelings and agree to be her girlfriend, yes that's it. Lily could picture it now. Everynight, Lily would go over, help her crush with strudying, especially with english and then from there, they would make love till Lily had to leave and go back home. In the mornings, Lily would pick her love up from her home, maybe have early morning sex and then head for school. God it was perfect.

She checked her watch, seeing it was almost four. Lily was getting even more nervous. Would this work out. A cheerleader with a..well...proper term would be..nerd..but the actually term would be book worm. Lily had long black hair that reached the small of her back, her eyes were sea green and her breasts weren't small, a mere 36B and she was tall standing at 5'7. She had Olive tone skin that went well with her eyes and her lips were naturally pink. Lily was....okay looking, though no one ever made a move on her, since she wasn't interested in anyone except for her. She paced around, keeping calm, but stopped, turning her head and blushed when she saw her beloved walking across the football field and coming towards the bleachers. She hit behind a medal beam, her hand slipping inside her school sweat shirt and she felt the promise rings she had made. This was sure to be a luck day for her.

Slowly walking up, Anna was looking nervous. Short, cute, boy cut brown hair that was all the rage, a generous low C cup chest, and about the same height as Lily, she was indeed very beautiful. Her attitude on the outside, at least during school, was that of an utter bitch, even if she didn't whore herself out to the football team. It was clear she wasn't sure what to do about having someone confess love to her, especially after such a long time of recieving gifts from this person. It was kinda...well, it was cute, but creepy at the same time. She shivered softly in her school sweater, shortish skirt on her hips, pantyhose covering her legs. Anna softly wished that who ever it was had chosen a warmer day to do this.

Reaching the meeting spot, she stood there for a bit, wondering if the guy backed out, or if he was just hiding in shyness or something. She wrapped her arms around herself, almost hoping he wouldn't show up. Then again, she didn't know that the he she was waiting for wouldn't show up..cause it was a she.

Lily had had her eyes closed, praying and hoping that her crush would show and that Lily wouldn't make a fool out of herself.She almost gasped when she heard the hard scruching of grass, and she peered out from the beam and blushed, deeply.She was here.Her sweet Anna was actually here.Lily smiled, brushing out her skirt and hair, making sure she looked good.She stepped out and cleared her throat.

"H-Hi Anna."She said moving a bit closer, but not as much."I'm so glad you showed up.I was getting worried that you wouldnt."She chuckled nervously.Lily brushed her hair back again, nervous as can be. but she had to do this."Look..Anna...I..I know your wondering why I'm here..and not...a guy.And...just...well."She took a breathe."I like you alright.Since the first time I saw at opening ceremony."She smiled, getting closer."I knew you were the one for me, but I was too afraid to admit my feelings.So...I left you notes and presents.I was happy when you got them and that they made you smile."

She nodded, listening, even though she knew it wasn't going to work. Anna blushed softly, listening, not realizing she caused someone so much joy, even if it was a little creepy. "L..lily..I..I'm sorry...I wouldn't mind it..but...I don't think I..I could like you back like that. It's nice to know that you like m.me so much, and seeing me happy is so nice....but..I just don't think it could work...you're cute..and so nice..b..but I don't think I could love a girl." she said, looking down, clearly not looking happy about this.

"Please don't hate me...but I can't do this." she would say, before running off. Lily would know she's a nice girl, that she wouldn't purposely hurt anyone from how she was in school ,and any other time she saw her. What she also would know, if she was watching close enough, was that she might be a closet lesbian.

((Feel free to kidnap her/catch her somewhere to do naughty things.))

Lily could only stand there, listening, her mind refusing to interpret the words.Of course they could be together, they were perfect for each other.Lily smiled, but before she could say anything, her mind thinking of the thousands ways to make this work, Anna ran off.She clutched the promise ring hard, her knuckles turning white."She's....she's just shy.She likes me.No..she loves me."She laughed...histericaly."Anna will be mine.None of those dirty jocks will touch her."

She walked out from under the bleachers and followed her Anna.She will get her to submit, oh yes.Lily never had sex..much...but she knew a thing or two about pleasing someone, even though she had pleased guys more then girls, but did it matter.They told her she had magic fingers and a wondeful mouth.Maybe, if Anna had a taste of her mouth and fingers, she would agree to this relantionship.

Anna didn't notice her following as she went home. Being the weekend, her parents had gone out, and she seemed happy to have the house to herself as she walked in, not thinking to lock the door. Moving to the living room, she shed her sweater and the skirt and shoes, clearly okay with being almost nude when alone. "Was so cold out.." she murmured, wrapping up in a blanket as she worked on starting some food, wondering what she should watch tonight.

Lily followed, not needing too,since she already knew where Anna lived.She had followed her a few times, leaving presents at her door step a few times.She smiled, watching as she entered her home.Lily knew many ways to enter, one of them being the back door.Lily looked around, no one in site.She smiled even more, not seeing her parents car either.Oh the joys of being home alone.She walked into the front yard, though circled around to the back.She was headed for the back door, but stopped, seeing Anna in the kitchen..draped in nothing but a blanket, shirt and panties.She blushed, moaning almost."Oh god...so beautiful."she thought.No way was she going through the back door now.She looked around, and saw a way to get to her window. She smiled and climbed up a vined wall, hauling herself up, and slipped inside the nicely unlocked window.She basked, taking in Anna's scent."her...room.."she whispered, then, she went to her closet and hid.How long it would take for her to enter her room, Lily didn't know, but she would wait. Oh yes, she would wait...then...if Anna fell asleep..Lily was going to pounce, well...not really.She was going to gingerly caress, whisper..kiss and lick maybe.Lily was getting turned on, already imagining all the things she would do to Anna.

Anna sat back down on the couch for a bit, enjoying her spaghetti and meatballs. her thoughts were still racing from earlier. Why HAD she turned her down? It's not like she didn't already tell all the jocks that she wasn't interested. What was so scary about the idea of being with another girl? It'd mainly be like having another best friend, only one who was a little more intimate...and it wasn't like Lisa wasn't adorable. Anna blushed heatedly when she thought that, squirming a little as she pictured kissing her, and cuddling. Giving a little squeak, she fanned her face. No no no..she couldn't be gay! Why didn't she have feelings for the other cheerleaders then?

Lisa, on the other hand, would have seen all the rest of her clothes, aside from her intimates, and would notice a good chunk of rope. Granted, it was stocked next to a bunch of camping supplies, and some acting, but it was still there. Soon, she would also hear the shower turn on, as Anna stepped in to try and calm herself before bed. The warm water washed over her as she tried not to think about Lisa, tried to not think about her cute mouth. "no!" she said softly. "I..I don't feel that way!" she said, clearly trying to convince herself.

Lily waited and waited and yet, she wasn't sleeping.She texted her mom, lying about sleeping over at a friends house.It wasn't going to hurt, since it was a Friday, so no homework to do.Her mom gave her the ok and Lily was free to do whatever she pleased...until Anna stepped into her room that is.Where was she and why was Anna taking so lon-.Lily stopped her complaining thoughts and heard the shower.Her sweet Anna was washing her self. She bet her hands were roaming all over her wet body, brushing over her breasts and stomach and down towards her pus-.Lily shivered at the thought.She had to get a peak.In the girls locker room, she couldn't look, not wanting to give herself away, but now, she had a chance.Lily stepped out and when she did, removed her sweater and shirt, dropping them on the floor.Next came her skirt, shoes and socks and she was simply left in her black panties and black bra.Oh the joy.

She eased out of Anna's bedrooma and followed the sound of running water.She reached the end of the hall, ear pressing against the door."Oh god....."she whispered, already imagining what Anna looked like.She checked teh door, twisted the handle, and thank you Lord, it was unlocked.Lily slipped in, thankful that it was misty thanks to the hot water.She removed her bra and panties and saw which way Anna was facing.She slid the shower door open enough to slip in behind Anna, closed the door quietly, then simply stared..for a moment.She bit her lip, then, without warning, she wrapped her arms around the girls body, her breasts pressing against her wet back, Lily's hands cupping and groping hard at Anna's breasts."So soft...Oh God, I've been waiting for this..wanting this."she whispered in Anna's ear, knowing the girl would be surprised.

Anna was humming a soft song, trying to get Lisa out of her head, even for a moment. Her attention was so missing that she didn't hear the door, or the shower door. Her soapy body was about to be rinsed when she felt Anna's arms envelop her. She squeaked, eyes wide, blush slowly starting to form, a soft, mewling moan escaping her as her breasts were cupped and grouped roughly, her body instictivly squirming and pressing backwards, into the girl. "L..lisa...ww..what are you..nnnn.." she groaned, her mind starting to be unable to hold a thought, let alone a conversation. Her hands moved to try and remove her attacker's, but she didn't seem to have the strength to do it, as if she wanted it this way. "I..n..no..." she whimpered, a little bit of her mind still trying to deny she'd like the touch of another girl, let alone like this! This was rape! Or...or was it?

Lily twicked her nipples, pinching and pulling, feeling the rosy pink tips hardened.She smiled, circling her breasts, thumbs brushing over the hardened pebbles."You like this..I know you do.I like this so much myself.God..Anna....we were meant to be together, don't you understand.You are mine and no one else.I may not be a jock or physically active like you, but I'm smart, I'm loving and I'm a giver.I'm gonna give you reason's to be with me."she said, moving her left hand down, skimming over her stomach and settled between the apex of her thighs, fingers dipping and running over her soft pussy lips."nice and smooth.Do you shave...or wax."she asked Anna, blowing cool air into her ear.Lily simply skimmed her fingers back and forth, teasing her pussy slit, parting the lips slightly, then simply rubbing at the moist lips only."Tell me you want me...tell me you need me."She said a bit demanding now.

Anna whimpered and gasped, blushing fiercely as her breasts and nipples were played with, her mind running wild at the thoughts that she tried to hold back for so long. Her breath panted softly, and caught lightly as the fingers skimmed past her belly and slid against her. "nn.nyaaa.." she moaned softly, unable to bite that one back. Her body was shivering, even in the hot water, even pressed against that warm body, as she asked that perverted question, as she blew into her ear. Her knees trembled, threatening to give out on her as her lips were teased and parted, rubbed and touched. "A..ahnn...L..lilly.." she mewled, eyes slowly growing hazed. "I..nnn...n.need.." was the most she could get out, her breath catching due to those skilled fingers. Biting back another moan, she closed her eyes, lips quivering. "N.need. yy.youu.." she said, her mind trying not to think about how she stole glances at her during class, about how she had a tiny crush, about how her parents would react.

Lily smiled a sadistic smirk.Oh how she loved this.Loved the fact she had her love, right here in this shower, ikn her hands, her fingers teasing her nipples and pussy at the same time."you have me Anna...forever.No matter what."she said, pressing hard on the girls clit, rubbing hard in little circles."I've been longing....to touch you.Kiss you..lick you everywhere...from your neck...."She whipspered in her ear."To your juicy pussy and ass."she licked Anna's earlobe, then nibbled on the lobe."Tell me...Anna...what should I do with my fingers..hmmm?"she ran her index and missle finger over her pusy lips once again, teasing and tormeting the poor girl."Tell me...or I'll stop."

Anna mewled softly as she teased and nibbled, groaning softly as she stumbled a little at the harsh rubbing, the only thing keeping her off her knees at the moment being Lily's teasing, tormenting hands. She shuddered softly at the words, blushing harder and deeper as she panted a little, arching hard at the fingers running up her slit. "I..I w..want you t..t..to d..do w.what you want..I..I wouldn't know w...what all I l..like.." she murmured, juice starting to drench her thighs.

Lily smiled and pressed Anna's body hard against the tiled wall."then I shall take as an offering and please myself with your body."she said, kissing Anna's neck, then her nape, her lips and tongue trailing down her back, following along her spine.She slowly kneeled down, then her hands slapped Anna's ass nice and hard, leaving two red marks on each cheek."I've always dreamed of touching this nice ass.And now my dream is coming true."she said, kneading Anna's ass with love.Then, without warning, her forced Anna to arch her back, her ass on full display.Lily spread the girls cheek and blew a warm breath over her little hole.She licked her lips and leaned in, her tongue pressing and circling around the hole, lubing it up.She she trailed her tongue out and licked up and down Anna's sweet pussy slit, already tasting the yummy juices.

"My Anna..your so wet for me.Do you want my tongue inside your naughty pussy...hmmm..do you?"She asked, giving her a nice long lick to get her to answer.

She whimpered and mewled, squeaking as she felt her ass slapped, arching into the wall. The girl felt cornered, helpless, blushing fiercely as the other licked at her holes. "D..don't t..th..that's d..dirty.." she whimpered, arching as forced to, her body hot and clearly wanting of something. "Y..yes..i..in..inside..I..I want to feel something inside me..." she admitted quietly, trying a little bit to back away from the wall, feeling her soft chest squished between her and it, legs practically spread for the stalker, her button showing, stiff and sensitive to the lick. Hitting that little node will cause her to cry out in pleasure, pressing a little harder against the wall as her hands claw at it, looking for support.

"It isn't dirty.You washed it my love."she said and placed an open mouth kiss against Anna's soft pussy lips.Her tongue thrusting out and dove between her slick folds.Lily twisted her body, her eyes looking up to see Anna's breats presisng hard against the tile.She smiled, her hands moving up, one hand spreading Anna's ass, while the other hand, rubbed and teased her little ass hole, threatening to slip it in.Her tongue thrusted in and out of her pussy, licking and nibbling at the girls clit, scrapping her teeth against the little nub."So good.You taste so good Anna."She said, sucking hard on the girls clit, flicking her tongue hard against it.

Poor Anna squirmed and writhed, legs shivering with pleasure, crying out most as those teeth scraped, meaning she might like it a little..rougher then most. Her hips tried feebly to pull away from the teasing finger, her juices starting to wet her thighs at well, her chest a little sore from rubbing against the tiles, though her nipples were hard. She moaned and cried out a little louder as Lisa suckled and teased her clit, hips bucking softly. "Mnnn...a.a.hnnn.." was most of what she could get out, her body close to falling over soon, legs weakening as her lower lips and nub were licked and nibbled on.

Back
Top Bottom