Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eclair's Storyboard (New Plot- 3rd post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclair

Super-Earth
Welcome One And All To My Request Thread

Craving
My cravings are for when i want an RP of a certain pairing that's literate and detailed only

Demon/Summoner:
Looking for a dominant demon for my little summoner girl.
Starting post (the summoning) already written so it can start whenever.
Requirements:
2-3 paragraphs not to hard just give me something to write to.
Have a brain and be able to use it for imagination and story development.

Currently Satisfied.

Stalker/Girl: (Literate)
I'm currently looking for a literate partner for an RP based around Stalker/Girl
A picture gave me the idea
anime_girl-2.jpg
I'm looking for a dominate person girl/guy doesn't matter.

Requirements are, you must be able to write a decent 3-5 paragraph post no exceptions i want this to be good.
Do not pm or reply here looking for this if you cannot match the required lengths and aren't dominate.
I will be asking for a preview post, either pre-written or written before i get into details.

I have a starting post pre written, so it will start as soon as i accept your preview and the details are worked out

Currently Satisfied.

Intro:
First of all I'm Eclair, I'm an Lit to Advance Lit role player i have been role playing for about four years but i view myself as being my levels because i take time with my posts when i really am interested in them. I'm a switch so i Sub and Dom depends on my mood really, I can play Guys, Girls or anything that can be played i suppose, Yaoi/Yuri/Hetero is fine with me.

My online times vary depending on the time of year, what i have planned and my general life. I do go out with friends and the odd sleepover isn't uncommon. Ill reply to a message ASAP since i like to keep rps moving.

I do enjoy a good story more so than sex, if an rp leads up to that point then thats fine but I'd prefer if it wasn't based around sex. I prefer to Rp on either Pm's or Threads since i can keep track of them better. I don't do IM rps so don't ask.

So in short if you enjoy a decent rp, with a good story then don't be afraid to hit me up, I'm committed when I'm interested and i will try at least a post a day maybe more, in the event i can't post for a bit i will tell you and hopefully we will be able to continue when I'm sorted out.

WARNING:
Just a word of warning, if you do decide to hit the shiny PM button, try and be somewhat able to form a coherent and well written post of at least 2 good paragraphs, i will write to the best of my abilities eg: Ibuki/Eclair or My Written Works
You Have Been Warned!!

Kinks:
Here's my two rabbit holes, one is for my cute human and one is my hardcore demoness.

Human
Demon

And an F-list for the fun of it.

Working on a new one right now.

Pairings:
Plots will be worked out after a request is made.

#:
.Hack// Setting eg: The World
A:
Anthro/Anthro
Alien/Human
Alien/Alien
Angel/Angel
Animal/Animal (This one Ive never done but would be interesting)
Animal/Human (Same situation as Animal/Animal)
Auction (Slave/Master or Mistress)
B:
Bartender/Worker
Black Cat (Anime)
Bus Driver/Student (School)
Bus Driver/Passenger (Public)
Babysitter/Babysat
Brothel Girl/Client (I play the girl one of the only ones i want to be submissive right now
C:
Camp Councilor/Camper (No under 13 yro as per site rules)
Cheerleader/Senior
Cheerleader/Teacher
Card Captor Sakura (Anime, Again No Under 13's)
D:
Demon/Angel
Demon/Demon
Doctor/Patient
Doctor/Nurse
Demon Hunter/Demon
E:
Elf/Human
Elf/Elf
Elf/Demon
Experiment/Scientist
F:
Fairy/Human
Fairy/Fairy
Futa/Girl
Futa/Boy
Futa/Futa
Full Metal Alchemist (Anime)
G:
Ghost/Human
Gundam Seed (Anime)
Ghost/Ghost
General/Other Military agent
General/Prisoner of War
Genetic Experiment/Scientist
H:
Human/Human
Hostel (Horror Movie look up on Wikipedia or watch it) (Happy to be Client or Victim)
Hostel part 2 (Upgraded Hostel higher security and such) (Happy to be Client or Victim)
Hospital (Setting)
I:
Intern/Boss
J:
Juvenile/Private Counselor
K:
Killer/Victim
Killer/Psychiatrist
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Kiddy Grade (Anime)
L:
Lycan/Vampire
Lycan/Human
Lycan/Lycan
Lucky Star (Anime)
M:
Maid/Master
Mahoromatic
Monster/Human
Mistress/Maid
Mistress/Pet
Mistress/Slave
Maple Color (Hentai Series 2 episodes)
N:
Neko/Master
Neko/Mistress
Newlyweds
Night Shift Nurses (Hentai Series)
O:
Older Male/Younger Female
Older Male/Older Female
Ordered Sex Slave/Requester
P:
Pet/Master
Pilot/Pilot
Pilot/Soldier
Private Tutor/Student
Q:
Quintuplets (Group RP with 4 people brothers and sisters)
R:
Rapist/Raped
Recovering Alcoholic/Sponsor
S:
Slave/Master
Schoolgirl/Schoolboy
Schoolgirl/Teacher
Student/Student
Student Teacher
Sports Trainee/Trainer
Stripper/Patron
Stray Neko/Finder
Stray Cat and Finder (Magical transformation occurs)
Swimmer/Perverted Boy Or Girl
She: The Ultimate Weapon (Anime)
Saiyuki Reload (Anime)
T:
Tentacle/Human
Tentacle/Demon
Train Based
Teacher/Teacher
Teen Idol/Fan
Trainee/Employer
U:
V:
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Victim
Vampire/Demon
W:
Worker/Boss
Worker/Worker
Waitress/Waitress
Waitress/Patron
Waiter/Patron
Waiter/Waitress
X:
Y:
Young Girl/Young Boy
Young Boy/Older Woman
Younger Sister Juice/Imouto Jiru (Hentai 2 episodes) (If you have seen this an want to RP it I love you forever I can play all three of the sisters if you can play Akira and Yukie (Stepmother)), (No under 13's)
Z:​

Characters:
These are some of the characters i like to play These are just basic names and pictures, I change their personality and likes accordingly for each RP.

Humans:
Eclair:
Lilly

Demons/Vampires:
Mizsuki:

Preview:
This is were i will put some of my examples of my writing if i feel like it.

Loving Passion:

A small wind blew in through the window fluttering the silk curtains that were drawn to a close, the room was filled with intensity a soft moaning coming from the large bed in the center of the room, Lilly was blushing deeply, her cheeks glowing red with passion as her lover tenderly kissed down her neck, Nipping at her leaving small red marks along her soft skin. She felt her body tingling with pleasure as her husband teased her, feeling his rough hand softly caress her body in the bedroom her breath coming harder as she felt a soft kiss upon her breast followed by a passionate lick, her moans came louder as she grew more wet, the glistening liquid starting to flow from her soft tight lips below. She never wanted him more than now as she cried out with passion as his mouth closed upon her sensitive nipple suckling it softly as she felt his other hand slide down her chest drawing lines of love as it passed her stomach finally resting on her tender clit, moaning loudly in pleasure as he rubbed her spot driving her crazy with the passion that filled her. her lower lips starting to leak more of her precious juices, her purest of inner liquids, feeling his fingers slowly moving lower down to her entrance, feeling her lower lips part as he slowly slid two fingers within her body pumping them into her lovingly as she continued letting her moans of love fill the room.

Her turn came up, a chance to please the man she loved, kissing softly her soft lips pressing against his skin as she moved down his neck, biting into his neck sucking softly and then a little harder as she held him, soon she parted her lips off his neck her mark of love showing clearly as she continued moving downward, licking his body tenderly as her juices slowly ran down her legs leaving the trails of glistening juice behind. She rested her lips at his crotch, his member already hard for her as she ran a finger slowly along its length kissing up his shaft taking in his taste as she parted her supple lips over his throbbing tip, she tasted his pre-cum, his inner juice sweet to her as she moved her mouth slowly over his length, filled with pleasure she put one hand back to her own entrance and slowly sliding two of her fingers into her folds. Her moans muffled by her partners member as she pleasure both him and herself. She was craving love now as she pulled her mouth off him and crawled onto him sitting on him, his member pressed against her supple butt throbbing in anticipation for what was to come.

She sat up slowly wanting to savor every moment as she put his tip at her entrance lowering herself a soft but loud moan escaping her glistening lips as she felt his member push into her, the feeling of the greatest pleasure rising through her, sending a shiver through her spine as she felt her orgasm flow from her, the sweet scented juice dripping from her as she begun to slowly bounce on her lover, pushing her lips against his as she slid his member in and out of her glistening lips, their love warming the room as his hands rested firmly on her sides as she bounced upon him. The moment was coming soon, She felt it as his member pulsed within her pushing herself down and up slower letting him savor every moment of her warm loving sex, as the pulsing began to get faster she pulled him out of her and put her hand around his member moving it up and down slowly as he closed his eyes, she laid back in the bed the final moment of their ritual of love approaching as he sat in front of her on his knees, she moaned loudly as she heard the loving noises of his orgasm and felt the soft rain of his loving juices fall upon her chest and stomach, they both breathed heavily the pleasure filled them both as the laid still and slowly moving into a small hug they fell asleep in each others arms as the wind begun blowing again the room now alive with love.

Closing:
So if you want to do something with me drop me a line either by pm or posting here, I'm usually not to busy with stuff but something may come up. I reserve the right to deny an RP I'm sick of doing since some are way over done. Thank you and have a nice day/night.

RE: Eclair's Bored T_T

Demon Hunter/Demon Plot:
When she was younger a girl watched as her sister was taken from her, the thing responsible was a demon known by many, he took girls as he pleased and turned them into his whores, the last the girl heard the demon say was "I'll come for you when your older". When he/she left, the girl responded "And I'll kill you before that happens". the vow stands now, the demon lost among a land one couldn't search in a lifetime, but she found him after years, her plans for revenge in motion she got everything she could need to kill the demon, as she approached the mansion he was located in, she felt something, her sister was there, still in his control. She entered the mansion to save her, but demons never play fair, now she has to make a choice, exchange her life for her sister, or forsake her own sibling to the grasp of a demon for eternity.

RE: Eclair's Bored T_T

Mother, Malice, Life:
This plot line is derived from a novel I'm working on, i thought it would make a half decent rp as well. Story Driven barely if any smut.

~~~~~~
The Divine, the beings that created our world, who or what they are is a mystery, Skeptics deny their existence, Believers gather and worship, in all truths they do exist and at the same time they do not. Books will tell you we are all their children, that we humans were all born from the first Divine. She known to all as Mother, this is a false truth, in actuality Mother bore only three children, a daughter and two sons. The creator of all humans was that second divine, he known as Life, neither good nor evil. The third known as Malice, creator of all sin and evil that the world suffers from.

The children of Mother, The daughter, born from the seed of Life, the first son born of the seed of the first human Life created and the second son born of the seed of Malice. The three children of the Divine known only to human as a child's story, they lived among them unaware of who they were. They all had their purpose to serve, The daughter was the gateway for souls to the plane of judgment, where Mother, Life and Malice reside, delivering final judgment on those souls and sending them to a land of Paradise or a land of Suffering. The first son, his purpose was to serve as protector of the daughter and of the world itself. The second son, his purpose was skewed, evil corrupted his heart and he broke away from the path laid before him.

The second son, corrupted beyond saving, lead a war on the world, taking rule by force and asserting evil across the vast lands, his key to complete rule was her the daughter, only one thing stood between that goal, the first son, his purpose of protection sending him upon the path to face this evil. This is were we begin, this is the history of that struggle.
~~~~~

This could be a group rp, or a one on one, its a fairly open plot line, the characters aren't set in stone so either of the son's could be daughters and vie versa, it a more literate rp i'm looking for, nothing major just being able to advance the story. Again i will say this is hugely based around story and plot not smut it may have a slight romance part but other than that it won't have to much to do with any sex.

Currently Open To:
Group (3 People)
OnexOne.​

RE: Eclair's Request

Wow. Massive list. I'm a huge fan of Neko's myself. Any possibility of us hashing out a school setting of some sort?

RE: Eclair's Request (+2 cravings and free cookies :3)

:3 -hands free request cookie- for all who send me a request

Heres some reading for you rpers

Dies irae solvet saeclum in favilla.
Mors stupebit cum resurget creatura.
Requiem aeternam dona eis,
Et lux perpetua luceat eis
Exaudi orationem meam.
---------------------------------------
A day of wrath will dissolve the world into glowing ashes.
Death shall be amazed when creation rises again.
Give them eternal rest,
And let perpetual light shine on them;
O hear my prayers

Latin is awesome isn't it

RE: Eclair's Request (+2 cravings and free cookies :3)

Eclair said:
:3 -hands free request cookie- for all who send me a request

Heres some reading for you rpers

Dies irae solvet saeclum in favilla.
Mors stupebit cum resurget creatura.
Requiem aeternam dona eis,
Et lux perpetua luceat eis
Exaudi orationem meam.
---------------------------------------
A day of wrath will dissolve the world into glowing ashes.
Death shall be amazed when creation rises again.
Give them eternal rest,
And let perpetual light shine on them;
O hear my prayers

Latin is awesome isn't it

If you don't mind Latin with German... have you heard of E Nomine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPD9a72csJE

Off topic a bit, I know....

RE: Eclair's Request (Seeking Lit-Adv Lit, Yaoi/Yuri/Het)

Dies irae, dies illa
Lacrymosa qua resurget ex favilla
Quantus tremor est futurus
Iudicantus, homo reus ergo parce

In other words Latin+Bump = <3

Hey there!

You've quite a long list there and I'm sure something can be worked out.

Just wanna know what are your means of RP? Through Irc, IM or forum?

Damn i forgot to put that up, next update i suppose. For me it's normally Forums or PM's since i can write longer, IM's i normally only use for chat and stuff.

I've had more than my share of those. Just wasn't sure if you liked that we haven't done anything sexual yet. I like romance a lot more than plan sex myself

~Ninja run by glump.~ I can assure that, We are at a 30 posts before anything sexual has happend. ~A epic 30 that is. ^.^~ Even then we have it entirely entirely planned out as a story even with the characters. XD "All must be for a reason. ^.^"

Well now if you will excuse me. ~Pulls Eclair-chan's arms pack and clasps Eclairs fluffy pink cuffs on her. Tossing her over her sholder, she waves at all.~ All be taking her for a bit, don't worry, she will be back. ^.^ I just won't garentee it be soon, or with her able to walk. ^.^

~Warning: This is not a official kidnapping, everything is within the bounds of she wants it, she just didn't expect it, it's like surprise butt sex, you know you were asking for it.~

~~~

Now getting to why I really came.

1a96dca8d83f9d043b7406b57b7e95a5.gif

~Suddly sticks her head back in, little cat ears form upon her head, as she sticks her tongue out then darts back through the door, closing it behind her.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom