Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cosplay! The Best and the Worst (Mostly the Worst...)

That Ashram reminds me of a dumbass I've been wanting to punch in the face for a long time.

I forgot the elven girl's name, but she did a good job. Hawt~

celestine said:
O____________O

Holy cow... D:

Does this mean my cousin's bust is fake, too? D:

-in shock-

You know, to be fair, there are ways to increase bust size without surgery.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.breastenhancepill.com/">http://www.breastenhancepill.com/</a><!-- m -->

Despite the name, that website is about more then just pills. There's ways to give the illusion of a larger bust through breast massage, probably the easiest one.

This is really weird. X___x I never even considered these things before... Maybe it's because my inbox only ever gets spammed with that guy drug thing whose name I can't remember.

Thanks, Dameon-san. I have hope for my cousin now. xD

04Wan03.jpg

04Wan04.jpg

For those who don't know, this cosplay is from a game called Day of the Tentacle. Look it up.

Adella and Alodia are, so far, my favorite cosplayers ^^ They are just too amazing.

4789475767_069d25ecce_o.gif

ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBORS COSPLAY?!!! HOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIT!

Also, those Narutards are dead. Everyone knows a perfect white ranger and green ranger cosplay can never be beat by an army of overweight, brightly colored ninja-wannabes.

__N o v i.S n o w said:
celestine said:
She always looks a bit... sly? I think that's the word for it.

November[S N O W] said:
She got implants there. They don't look to bad though.

Wait, really? O____O How can you tell? I've got a cousin with a similar bust that's all natural! D:

Because the pictures before it, her boobs were smaller.

Yaya has been cosplaying for a little over 11 years. Her boobs are natural and if I am correct she is now in her mid thirties.

It would explain why some of her pictures her face isn't "pretty" shes an older woman.

The pictures of her with smaller breasts are from her earlier days of cosplay. The pictures of her in the green dress shes wearing corsets to push her up. Corsets have a tendancy to make breasts look unnatural sometimes. As such she is usually always wearing a corset now adays, while I don't know if she has one for real but the breast growth could be attributed to diet and or child birth. [I watch her extensively on DA and seen her at a con or two]

BTW, I just necromanced the SHIT out of this thread. HAHA BITCHES!

Hey! That's a SakuraCon 2011 badge, I believe! And if that is Sakuracon 2011, then that's the Japanese Voice Actress for Usagi Tsukino.

Back
Top Bottom