Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A taste of the South

He slowly licked and kissed at the bruises before he had a thought. Grinning he kissed gently along her neck and moved closer to the mirror. "Mmm see how you just swallow me up." He said as he pushed his member slightly deeper. "Look at it." Her cooed gently into her ear before he began to slowly thrust. His lips found their way to ehr ear before he whispered. "If were using plan B anyway...may as well go for a second round." He said to her. He could easily wear her out, ,he was sure of it, and once she was out he'd merely slip a bit of his blood onto her tongue and her wounds would heal themselves. "Mmmm I wonder how deep I could go before you started feeling pain." He mused slowly before he nipped at her ear and then down to her shoulder. "I wonder how far I could go before you passed out my darling." He cooed into her ear. "you're mine...so it shouldn't matter if I do knock you up or not." He teased as he thrust slowly deeper into her. "What if I hadn't intended to let you take the plan b what then?"

"Mmmm your mom won't be of your concern, though seeing as how she carries around plan B in her purse she probably expected to get laid tonight." He said with a rather wicked grin. Looking to her he began to pull back slowly before thrusting in once more, he let a bit more of his form slip through as his skin got slightly paler and he began to kiss along down to her shoulder. "Mmm you'd have to deal with both the sensation of the stretching and the emptiness..but you'll see." He said before he smirked. "well if you're all hot and bothered, well then I'll gag you and we can go again. Ooo wouldn't it be fun to have it while your mother went about looking for you..wonder if we could finish before she caught us." He said as he began to thrust into her once more. He now pinned her against the mirror as he began to increase his tempo.

"I see it.... it's sexy...."
She gasped as he spoke into her ear, the girl knowing that tonight she'd sleep like a baby. He was going to be her big bad wolf and ravage her until she couldn't see straight. Until she was laying in his bed half unconscious. And the best part was, she wanted it. She wanted to be in his bed, just looking at him because her body would be to weak to move. Her moans started again, slowly filling the room as he said she was his.
"Mhmm... I am... and I guess that would mean if I got... pregnant... we'd be having a baby.... Although... Oh... I don't think we'd be able to have sex if I has pregnant... you go in so deep...."
She clearly loved it though, the girl letting out a soft pant as he pushed in deeper. As he started speaking of gagging her and going at it again, she moaned sweetly, her lips pressing to his as she nestled her fingers tightly into his hair.
"You could take me to bed and tie me up right now if you wanted too... As long as you keep talking dirty to me..."

He pressed her to the mirror, as she smiled as he started pumping quickly into her once more. Her hands moved to the sides of his neck, the girl slowly sliding them both down onto his shoulders as she looked into his eyes.
"Every time the moon... catches your eyes.... they glow.... What are you... A... oh God.... Sex god?"
She asked teasingly, the girl reaching back and grabbing at the wall slightly as she tried to keep herself quiet. Her breasts bounced slightly with each thrust, Contessa groaning softly as she tried to maintain her breathing so she didn't get dizzy again.
"Baby...."

He continued his thrusting before he kissed her deeply. His lips pressed to her aggressively before he nipped at her lower lip hard enough to cause the flesh to dimple as he gave it a soft tug. "Mmmm you make a excellent point, maybe someday, but for now no children." He cooed into her ear. "Though when your stomach is swollen with my child, that simply means I won't go as deep and your backside will be quite sore in the mornings....and evenings...and afternoons." He cooed slowly into her ear. "Mmmm to see your stomach ripe and swollen with my progeny would be quite a thing to see." He said as he nipped at her ear slowly and began to thrust slightly deeper than he had previously.

He laughed softly before he smacked her backside before gripping it softly. "Bites can be explained as mere necking, limping as clumsiness, but come now dear, rope marks?" He asked her slowly. "you'd not like your mommy to know I trussed you up like a turkey and then stuffed you would you?" He asked her slowly before he arched and gave a particularly savage thrust. " Or would you? You do know tomorrow at breakfast you'll be sitting on your sore quim with my cum still leaking out of you as she sits across the table.

He thrust still deeper into her now just a few more inches to go as he pounded his member into her. "I'll tell you, soon enough." He said to her with a broad smirk. "For now, be satisfied to know that you are mine, and I will do things to you you will spend the rest of your life creaming your knickers over." He said before he captured one of her bouncing breasts in his mouth and his tongue played roughly over her nipple before he gave it a soft bite. "Yes?" He asked her.

"When it is?... You making plans to knock me up?"
She teased, moaning as he went deeper and his teeth touched her ear gently. She thought of being pregnant, the girl giggling at the thought of a giant belly on her small frame. She wouldn't care either way at this point. Whatever he wanted, she'd do in a heart beat as long as he kept looking at her with those eyes. When he smacked her rear, she pressed her body to his and kissed him hard and passionately. As he mentioned about the way things could be explained and talked about her like that, she moaned, feeling herself one step closer to what would definitely be her final orgasm. He thrust hard into her, the girl letting out a sharp moan against his lips as she shut her eyes tightly.

"I'm all yours Janus.... All yours...."
She leaned her head on his shoulder, her whole body bouncing with the force of the thrusts. His member felt so good inside her. It was so tight, and she knew she'd always be tight for him. How could she not be? She licked his neck roughly, groaning as she spoke softly into his ear.
"I want you to make me cum so hard you have to carry me to bed...."
She whispered, letting her tongue trail up his ear gently as she then nipped at it tenderly. Her hands roamed down his back, the girl kissing his lips after several moments with a slight grin.

The pressure was steadily rising, making the girl squirm slightly in his arms from what was going to happen. She knew it'd be the most intense one yet, and as she looked into his eyes, her own got even more lusty and glazed over. She'd never want to go another day without sex. No, not without sex. Without him having sex with her. She knew this was right, that he was supposed to have her like this. She didn't know why, but she knew.
"I'm gonna... cum again soon...."

"Yes actually." He said to her slowly as he thrust deep into her his hips bouncing her up and down along his length. "And you'd love it wouldn't you?" He asked her slowly before he leaned in and kissed her deeply. His lips pushed hard to hers and he kissed her back before he thrust his member viciously into her. "Mmmm I hope that you never forget that." He said to her with a slight snicker as he ran his fingers through her hair.
"Mmmm maybe I should get a leash and walk you around the property early in the morning after a nice hard romp in the bedroom." He teased before kissing slowly along the side of her neck and lapping at the bruises once more. He looked deep into her eyes as he smiled broadly and cruelly. "I think your collar will say Slut on it...just for fun." He said to her before he bit her bottom lip.

Looking to her he smirked before he kissed her bitten bottom lip. "Yes darling, I know." He said to her. "You are mine, now and forever." He said as he thrust deep into her before he laughed softly and then gripped her hips forcing his member even deeper into her. He couldn't wait any longer he'd get all of it into her squirming body tonight. "Oh giving me orders my pet?" He asked her before he leaned back and thrust hard inward trapping her clit between her folds and his member as he forced it into contact. "Its cute to see you giving me orders." He said to her slowly. "Like a little puppy backing at a dragon." He added before he pulled her from the mirror and moved to brace her against a marble column nearby.
He thrust harder and harder the force of it causing the chandelier above them to rattle and chime. He made sure it was jarring but not so much as to break bone or seriously hurt her. Janus hips sped up and he began to pull her into his vicious thrusts as he felt her sex gripping his member tightly. "Since you are mine, no more underwear when you come to my home, when you're here, you are to present yourself to me when we are alone?" He hissed into her ear. "And always remember, that I do care darling" He said before he slammed inward, he could feel it, it felt like something was suddenly stretched and his testes touched her backside finally as he forced his length fully into her and her stomach bulged obscenely. His body shook slightly, his testes tensing and flexing as a torrent of his hot seed was blasted deep into her.

"Yeah.... I would.... so much....."
She moaned sweetly as he kissed her and started getting even more rough with her, the girls hands moving to his back and scratching up it slowly, but not enough to hurt him, just to leave marks on him like he had on her. As he made mention of the collar, she looked into his eyes, watching that cruel, yet sexy smile as he spoke. He could say anything, and as long as he smiled like that, she'd be so turned on.
"Only... oh... if it says.... that I'm your slut....."
Her hands cupped his cheeks as he kissed the spot on her lip he had bitten, Contessa listening as he referred to her as a puppy and giggling softly.
"Mhmm.... Woof...."
She said sensually, moaning loudly as he suddenly thrust into her and rubbed his length on her clit.

As he started going even harder though, it started to hurt, the girl leaning her head back on the marble pillar and looking up at the chandelier lustfully. She wasn't stopping him, mainly because there was still a good amount of pleasure in it too, which was speeding her towards he orgasm like a race car. He started telling her what to do, and she smirked slightly before looking into his eyes.
"You didn't have to tell me to present myself to you when we're alone.... I planned on that anyways..."
She said softly wrapping her arms around him tightly as her orgasm started to take hold. She moved to his ear, whimpering and moaning sweetly as she panted.
"Of course.... you care... Janus.... baby... Oh!"
It was right then that she tightened up, her back arching as her body trembled, her hands roaming over his muscular upper body as she tried to catch her breath. Finally, she relaxed, the girl leaning her head onto his shoulder as she shut her eyes.

"I think we should... go to sleep...."
She whispered, obviously exhausted from everything that had happened. Contessa looked up into his eyes, panting with her eyes half shut as she smiled slightly. She couldn't believe how incredible that had been. How electrifying the whole experience was. Her mind wanted more, but her body wasn't going to be able to stay conscious for it. She looked up at the chandelier, looking at the way the silver light passed in through the window and onto it before shutting her eyes and putting her head in the crook of his neck gently.

"Mmm the fun of seeing your stomach swollen with my progeny is appealing." He cooed into her ear. "I'm sure you'd make an excellent mother." He said to her slowly and sweetly before he stroked his fingers up along her back before he gripped her flesh tightly dimpling and bruising it in places. He could feel the scratches tear down his back and growled ferally before giving a particularly vicious thrust. Looking to her he smirked "Why you little whore, marking me up so the other girls will stay away?" He asked her slowly. " He smiled before smacking her backside roughly, the sound was a rather loud crack than a simple smack this time leaving his hand print in clear raised red on her supple pale buttock.
"Oh so now you want to be my dog?" He asked her teasingly before he gave her lips a soft tug once more then kissed her deeply in return after he woof. "I'm sure you'd win best in show every time" He said to her before he lifted her leg higher and kissed along it before biting roughly at her calf a mark he would make sure didn't heal. "You know what..fuck your mother...she should realize that you are mine now? What will she do..throw you out? That would just mean you could spend more time here." he teased before he kissed her. "But..I don't want you to lose your reputation though darling, I know how you southern belles are about that sort of thing."

Feeling her sex begin to spasm and milk his length he groaned and his hot seed shot into her once more but not with no where to go it slightly pushed out her stomach and flooded into her ovaries deep inside of her body. He kissed her roughly as he did so his hips trembling slightly as he fought the urge to thrust hard into her wishing to avoid permanent injury. Eventually his orgasm subsided and though he wasn't satiated he knew with the feeding and multiple orgasms her body would soon give out.

"You know what?" He said to her. "The hell with Plan b....if you turn up pregnant...you turn up pregnant." He said to her in a rather husky whisper. He was actually rather impressed by her as she began to fall asleep in his arms and with his length fully embedded into her. His sheer size trapped his seed deep within her so as he moved it would slosh about slightly while he made his way upstairs leaving their clothing where it lay on the floor and chairs. He passed a large window on the way toward the stairs and noted the sun rising in the distance. "Oh my...four hours and just now you're tuckered out...I can work with that." He said before he continued into his bedroom. He slid onto the large black bed not bothering to cover either of them in the warm room. Leaning back he stroked her hair. "Sleep well my darling." He whispered.

The whole night, the girl slept soundly, only stirring to cuddle further into him or move her hair out of her way. Of course, when she did stir, she felt his length in her and would smile contently. A few times, she even moved herself in her sleep, grinding against him slightly to send him in deeper. She slept about half way through the day, only to hear her mother calling her. She shut her eyes tightly, not wanting to even deal with the ridiculous amount of questions she had. Slowly though, when her mother started to get louder, probably worried about her. SHe groaned softly, sitting up on his hips and groaning at the slight pain she felt. Slowly, she pulled him out of her, moaning softly as she got up out of bed and rubbed her eyes. Her hair was a mess, and she moved about the room trying to straighten herself out. She had a feeling her mother would know something happened, but she didn't have to know how much of that something happened. Their clothes were back in the room, no doubt one of the staff bringing them in. Well, that was a good sign. She went to slip her tight dress on, but the way it hugged her bruises was a bit painful, so within a few moments, she had taken it back off and slipped on his dress shirt from the night before, along with her panties. She knew he said not to, but she didn't want her mother to catch her in his shirt and without underwear on. As she buttoned it up, she leaned over the bed, kissing his lips softly before smiling. He wasn't a predator in his sleep, that was for sure. He looked calm and sweet, and she kissed him one more time before leaving the room.

"What is it mom? Jesus, I'm right here."
As she headed downstairs, she realized just how much today was going to suck pain wise. She winced slightly as her hip grazed the railing, seeing her mother pacing around and laughing.
"Oh God, I was so worried. Where were you?"
"Asleep."
"Where's your dress?"
"Upstairs."
"Why are you in Mister Blackwell's shirt?"
Contessa giggled softly, shaking her head as he mother grabbed her. The older woman scoured over her, noticing the marks on her neck before scowling at her.
"What in the name of God did you do?!"
"Nothing Mom, I swear. I mean, okay, I can't lie to you. We kissed and were flirting, but thats it."
"You promise?"
"Of course mom. I wouldn't give myself up like that."
Luckily, years of dealing with her overbearing mother had taught her to lie, and lie well. Sure, she never had to lie about this before, but still.

"Well, the staff made food for breakfast, but it's probably cold by now. You look exhausted. Go upstairs and get back to sleep. What room did they put you in? I thought I looked in all of them for you, but I must have missed one."
"Oh, I.... you know, I don't know what room I was in, actually. I sort of had a glass of wine after every one left. Passed out an hour or so later."
"Well, I'll take you up to my room to let you go back sleep."
SHe followed her mother, passing Janus' door and looking at it for a moment before just following. Her mother got her into bed, tucking her in gently before kissing her forehead.
"Goodnight angel."
"Mom, I'm not three!"
Marie left with a laugh, heading downstairs and sitting in the living room reading. Contessa meanwhile, got up and stripped down, looking in the mirror at her bruised body and smiling before crawling back into the bed.

Janus for his part did what vampires did even half vampires, he slept like the dead. He'd had a long move during which he hadn't truly rested and now satiated and happy he had gone to sleep. As she stirred and shifted his member just got harder and at one time when she was grinding and thrusting hard down onto him he came again deep inside of her smiling as he felt the bulge of her stomach push the tiniest bit outward. When she awoke and rose from him she did so with a loud squelch and pop allowing a torrent of his semen to flood out of her onto his stomach and thighs. Janus opened a single eye to peer at her and form a picture in his mind of her standing and his seed running down from her sex and along her thighs. Really a good deal of it actually stayed within her meaning she was closing up nicely and he was rather surprised at her resilience. Closing his eye again before she turned around he pursed his lips slightly into the kiss and let her leave. Sitting up he looked down at his member and saw a slight speck of blood from when he had begun brutally pounding into her and leaning down licked it. It would have been a rather obscene sight for some to behold as he suckled the blood slowly off the tip of his member before he leaned back onto the bed and look at the mess she'd left. Eventually he stood and sighed before he made his way to the ensuite bathroom. He cleaned off his member and washed his mouth before he made his way out into the hall once he just pulled on a pair of pants.

He watched the exchange between the two before he smirked as he stood in the shadows at the top of the stair.

"Sir?" Began Iliaster.

"I think...I think...I have...feelings for her." He confided to the man.
"Oh...sir..your mother will be"
"no..she is not to know!" He snapped to Iliaster before his hand shot up and a bright white flash came.
The servants eyes went hazy for a second before he looked to him. "Oh sir..you're awake. "
"Yes Iliaster..change my sheets." He simply said. "And...good morning." He added curtly.

The servant had a perplexed look on his face at the second statement before hurrying off to do as he was told while Janus meanwhile followed Contessa and her mother through the house. He waited till the mother was gone before speaking to a servant. "Make sure that woman is out of here within the hour...then you all have the day off...full pay." He added. "Do...not come back." He said firmly before he entered into Contessa's room. He walked over to her and slowly pulled off the covers once she'd moved enough to shift them from being tucked about her. Smiling he began to kiss along the numerous bruises on her body. His tongue lapped slowly and sensuously along various parts of her body he even lifted her legs to lap at the ones on her backside. "Angel...yes....an angel." He said before biting at her thigh. "Wake up my little angelic whore."

She giggled as she felt him kiss, lick, and nip at her, the girl finally rolling over and looking up into his eyes.
"I'm awake. I'm awake. Mhmm... Good morning."
She propped herself up on her elbow, kissing his lips tenderly before pulling back and laying down on her side.
"How'd you sleep?"
She asked with care, the girl putting her hand on his hip as she moved closer to him. She pressed her body to his, grabbing the sheets again and pulling them over the both of them. Her hand slid onto his lower back and slowly moved upwards, feeling the scratches and nuzzling his chest.
"Oh, I didn't mean to hurt you. They don't sting or anything, right?"

It was clear she had feelings for him. To her, it wasn't just a fling or one night stand or whatever girls her age did. She obviously cared about him more than she could even express, but she wasn't going to act crazy. She didn't want him to get weirded out and not talk to her or something. Slowly, her hand moved back to his side, slowly sliding up and into his hair as she leaned in and kissed him slowly and deeply. After a moment or two, she pulled back, giggling softly as she nibbled at his lower lip.
"Are we still going out today to get whatever it is you think we need?"
She asked quietly, a cute yawn escaping her lips as she rolled onto her back. She moved her right hand and found his left one, the girl slipping her hand into his and lacing their fingers together before shutting her eyes and waiting for his response.

"Honey! I'm heading back home! Call me later, alright?"
Her mother's voice echoed through the house, the girl groaning as she sat up slightly and yelled back.
"Alright mom!"
She heard the door open, then shut, and she giggled before pulling the sheet up over her chest to cover herself slightly.

"Mm lets see I slept like I was impaled almost balls deep in my new whore girlfriend who came several times and made me cum and then left me in a pool of semen this morning then went and talked to her mother with her quim full of my seed." He said to her rather nonchalantly. "Anything I missed?" He asked her slowly before he reached into his pocket. Slowly he put her choker from the previous night back around her neck. He did this really to prevent himself from the temptation of biting her before she recovered before he kicked off his pants.
He grinned as she pulled the sheets over them before he looked to her. The scratches on his back in truth were already healing he'd found himself having to actively push his energy to other places to avoid them closing wholly. "You did...but I hurt you too didn't I?" He asked her slowly. "and you loved it." He added before he leaned in and kissed her in return. His tongue ran slowly along her lips and along her tongue before he broke the kiss and pulled back. Smirking at her nibbling he shook his head. "Well, first, I'm going to rest with you a bit, then I'm going to rim you and finger your backside...then I'm going to lube you up, then I'm going to fuck you in the ass so hard I may need to carry you downstairs." He said calmly.

He laughed as he saw her cover herself up after his mothers voice trailed off. "What's this? Modesty? What happened to the mewling sex kitten who spoke of how much she wanted me?" He asked her teasingly before he stroked his fingers along her lips with his free hand. "Its ok you can say it. I care for you too and its a confusing sort of connection, you were weirded out by why you gave yourself to me so freely." He said simply to her. "Now you're worried I will simply disregard you. " He added finally.

She giggled sweetly as he recapped the night, smiling at him as he put the choker around her neck. She nodded as he asked if he hurt her, and nodded even more as he said she loved it. She had. The pain had turned to pleasure instantly, and it had made her want to scream his name until the pleasure overwhelmed her. As he spoke about her being a little sex kitten, she leaned in, kissing his lips gently before listening to his explanation. She looked into his eyes, biting her lip before speaking softly.
"You call me a whore, and don't get me wrong, I like it. I like it a lot. I just don't want you to think that I'd have given myself up to anyone like that. There's something about you that just... wait..."

Suddenly though, it occurred to her he knew what she was thinking, in almost the same words she had been thinking them in. She sat up slightly, holding the sheet to her chest as she looked into his eyes.
"How.... did you know that? What I was thinking...."
She squinted slightly, a bit confused before she shrugged it off. She wasn't going to worry about it. Maybe they just had a connection like she thought they did.
"It doesn't matter how you knew, I just... I want you to know that the only man I'm gonna be a whore for is you. Oh, and by the way...."
She smirked slightly, blushing as she pushed the sheet down off of her as looked into his eyes.
"I do believe someone told me I was to present myself to him when we were alone. And I wouldn't wanna disobey him, now would I?"

She teased, leaning up and nibbling on his lower lip before tugging on it gently. She then pulled back, pulling the sheet back up before shutting her eyes and whispering to him sensually.
"You are my big, bad wolf, and I'm gonna be your little red for as long as you let me."

"Darling" He said slowly to her with a slow laugh before he shook his head. "I want you to understand that I called you that because you are my whore. Every depraved sexual whim I have, I will exact upon your body." He said to her slowly before he kised her to reassure her. In truth he hadn't read her mind since they met, he hadn't glamoured her or done any of the usual his kind did. "I broke your hymen, you could barely take my member in your mouth and your anus is so tight I can't even slip my pinky in." He said to her teasingly. "I know you were pure before you and I had our night." He said to her.

"I know because..well I can see it on your face, I know that you're scared and kind of hurting right now because you wonder if you made the right decision. You gave in to lust but also felt this deep profound connection that you're terrified I may not feel." He simply said to her before he ran his fingers through her hair. "I know darling." He said to her slowly before he kissed her once more to reassure her. He smirked as she bared herself to him and stroked his fingers along her bruised and bitten breasts with a smile. "Mmmm what lovely handiwork I have wrought." He said as he looked to them. "I believe you." He said to her when she mentioned only being his whore. Leaning in he let her nip and slowly pulled back.

"Yes, you will be, how does forever sound to you?" He asked her before he leaned down and kissed along her bruised hip before slipping under the covers and kissing down her entire side all the way to gently nipping at her toes before kissing back up to her lips. "Mmm I'll eat you up every single day." He said to her with a slight laugh before pulling her close and rolling over pulling her atop himself.

At every kiss, she kissed him back, her hand moving to his cheek as she looked into his eyes. He understood everything, which made her sigh in relief as she nodded in agreement. She was scared. She could have had sex before now, but it would have meant nothing, and after years of being pure and innocent, the thought of just throwing it away in a fit of passion terrified her. But it seemed that she hadn't thrown it away. She had given it away, away to someone who actually cared for her and wanted to hold her close when she was scared. She could tell by the way he kissed her. It was gentle and caring, not lustful or passionate. It was just sweet.

"Forever sounds amazing, baby."
She watched as he lean down and kissed her bruises, the girl smiling as he kissed down her body. She let out soft, breathy moans, her eyes shutting as he made his way back up her body. She leaned up into the kiss, smiling brilliantly as he said he'd eat her up every day. As she was pulled on top of him, she let out a soft squeal, giggling wildly as she sat on his hips. Her hands ran up his chest gently, slowly dragging them back down before she flipped her hair over to her left side. The choker glowed in the sunlight, the blood red gem on it sparkling wildly like her eyes were. She just looked down at him with a smile for a few seconds before leaning down and kissing his lips. The kiss was gentle and cautious at first, but soon evolved into a slightly more passionate, and much more loving kiss as her tongue ran over his lower lip.

"I know you love me, and I love you too and we are both falling toward being in love but we need to know each other more. Last night a few glasses of wine allowed you to express the desire to join your life to mine." He said to her slowly before he kissed her deeply once more. "I have no time for pretenses so say what you feel, don't be scared, I've heard everything." He said to her flatly before he looked into her eyes and leaned in close his nose pressing to hers as he nuzzled it softly. 'In any case, I think you took to what we did rather well." He said with a snicker as he kissed her between his words. "I rather enjoyed myself, it was some of the best sex I've had in ce...years.' He said catching himself in his wording.

"Mmm doesn't it?" He asked her slowly before he leaned in and nipped at her lip. He kissed along her body slowly savoring the taste of her flesh as he ran his tongue back and forth on occasion before he changed position. As she sat up he smiled and looked up to her. He stopped their kiss part way to look at her and laughed slightly. "You do know its 9 am right? We've only had a few hours of sleep, we could rest again if you like." He said to her. "I know you must be sore...oh by the way." He said before he reached down and pulled out a little pill card with a foil back. "Plan B" He said before he grabbed a large bottle of water from another pocket. "Maybe one day kids will be our thing but for now your womb probably is still packed with my cum." He said to her teasingly as he poked her stomach.

"In years? Really? Well then, apparently I'm a natural."
She giggled and nuzzled his nose back, leaning down and kissing his jawbone before moving to his ear.
"Then I'll say it. I love you, Janus..."
Contessa's eyes shut again as he licked and kissed her body, the girl rubbing his shoulders gently as they kissed, and as he pulled back, she looked into and giggled as he laughed and said it was only 9am. She couldn't believe it was still that early. He pulled out the medicine and she took it along with the water, popping one of the pills in her mouth and swallowing it with the water. She nodded at what he said, slowly sliding off of him before laying on her side next to him.
"Yeah, I don't think I'm ready to be a mom. I'm only nineteen. But eventually, we will."

She shut her eyes, her head moving to his chest as her thoughts wandered. First to their future, then to her dad and the murder. She shut her eyes tightly, wanting the images to go away immediately. She hated seeing the image of her father, and she had been stupid enough that when she was sixteen, she went looking for it. She wanted to know, but she never wanted to see that. Then she thought of Billy, and then the painting. Her eyes opened, her arm wrapping around his waist as she looked up at him.
"Babe, the man in the paintin' downstairs..... did he ever live around here? I mean, it doesn't matter honestly, it's not like knowing will do me any good, I just... okay... you don't know this, but..."
She sighed, shutting her eyes again before taking a deep breath.
"My daddy died when I was five. He was murdered, and uh.... Billy, his best friend, was with him when it happened. He disappeared after tellin' my mom about what happened, before the cops even came. I just... Ig guess I was curious about what happened to him. I'm probably being silly, huh?"

"Aww what a good little slut you are, submissive, obedient, flexible." He teased before he stroked her hair and ran his fingers along the curve of her backside. "Hhmm" he pondered before he leaned back against the headboard and yawned softly. He was actually still rather tired but due to the sexual exhaustion he was sure she felt he hadn't fully fed from her. He pondered on it a moment before she began to stir and speak.

"He's my uncle, and he did, a few years ago, till he killed a man in revenge for what the man did to his friend, who I'm assuming was your father." He said slowly. He wasn't going to build their relationship no matter what it would be on lies. "He's been banished from these parts." He said slowly to her. "I'm bound uphold his banishment, if he returns, I'm supposed to kill him." He said somberly. "But we do speak every now and then, last I heard he was in Bucharest." He said with a slow nod and a soft laugh. "William Blackwell, but you probably knew him by Billy something, he changes his name to suit his surroundings." He said with a laugh. "Real wildman uncle William was back in his day but he calmed down and learned to live properly."

"Kill? Billy? No.... no no no. You can't. Even if he came back here, you... can't.... kill him."
She sat up slightly, looking into his eyes for a moment before looking down at the bed.
"You don't... understand what I mean by murdered. My father... Okay. You can't freak out, promise?"
She took a few deep breaths, Contessa moving onto his hips before leaning down and kissing him. She shut her eyes, knowing full well that he could just freak and kick her out and tell her to never come back.
"My daddy was... something else. He didn't act like... most men. For a week every month he'd... just dissapear, and my mom always said it was on business. But that's impossible since the night he died he should have been gone. I did research on it when I was fifteen and my dad was meeting with these... strange men who all disappeared shortly after Billy came around. All the deaths were the same. Blood drained from their bodies like some sort of... vampire or bloodsucker came after them."

She laughed, knowing full well she must sound completely deranged and crazy to him. She leaned down and kissed him again, sighing as she continued to speak.
"It was the same with my dad. Drained completely. The coroner said there wasn't even a drop left, and the blood wasn't like, pooled around his body. It never made any sense until I found out what... my dad was. Well, I mean, I didn't find out. There's no blood test to figure out what he was but... the week he left every month was the full moon. The night he left and I had a horrible feeling. I begged him not to go, and he said it was the only way I'd be safe. That my mom would be safe. But he promised he'd be back in a week like always. For awhile I thought he just knew someone was after him, but he wouldn't have come back if he did. My father.... wasn't completely.... human, I don't think. Cuts would heal in a few hours, if he even got them at all. His eyes were this weird color... like a mix between yellow and green. His fingernails were sharp enough to cut you even if he was just petting your arm. And every time we were in the woods, I'd see wolves. I still do. They almost follow me around. Maybe I'm just crazy like everybody in school thought I was. I don't know. The point is, you can't kill him baby. Even if he comes back... you can't kill him."
She whispered towards the end, knowing full well how crazy it sounded. Her mother and grandparents and cousins had all said the same thing. But certain people, like her uncles, her grandpa, and her mom always looked like they knew what she was talking about. In fact, although she didn't know it, most of the males on her fathers side of the family did the same thing, and their wives all knew what these men were. Contessa was tired of the family secret. Tired of everything about whatever her father was. Whatever she was. All she knew is that every time the full moon came out, she was drawn to it. Drawn to look at it for hours on end, for no reason. At least, no reason she knew.

"Look, I know, your father was a were creature of sorts, could have been a wolf, could have been something else." He said slowly. " The fact that he was drained speaks to the fact that whatever he was it was something that we...they find edible." He said before he shook his head. "Its something that while unfortunate happens." He said to her slowly. "Look, werewolves just transform, all that bunk about super strength is just that." He said slowly. "They are stronger than humans, yes, but not that strong as to be a particular threat or problem. I don't know why your father was killed, but I know that my uncle killed one of his own without even so much as giving him the chance to explain. He set him on fire, tore off his limbs, and then staked him, in that order." He continued. "Its justice that my uncle must pay for what he has done lest he do it to others. He had time to explain..but he ran, we don't know why..but he did." Janus said slowly.

"You could either accept it or not." He said to her slowly. "My father was killed by one of their own and his killer was dealt with, its a system of checks and balances. It works for us, killings must be justified, else it would make us no better than your lot." He said without further explanation to her before he looked away. "It hurts to lose a parent, and it also hurts to lose a partner. My mother hasn't been the same since my father died, I mean she expected him to of course, but she loved him so dearly. He absolutely refused to let her turn him, but swore they'd be together the rest of his life." He said somberly. "My uncle William, love him as I do, is a criminal, and you can try and stop me from doing my duty but then I myself would come under scrutiny." He said looking to her. "I can turn my back but so many times, if he does return, you can talk to him, and tell him to leave, but if I see him, I am to kill him."

"Wait.... you know!? How do you know what my father.... what I.... What am I?
Her hands were shaking terribly as her breathing started to get shallow. She was scared, honestly. Sure, she had always wished for vampires and werewolves and everything mystical and fun, but this.... This was actually scary. She laid down on top of him, shutting her eyes and she listened to his voice. It had sort of a calming effect on her, and since she was scared, all she wanted was for him to hold her and protect her like she knew he would. But then all of the sudden, the conversation took a turn. He had corrected himself after saying that they found her father edible. But then he stopped correcting himself. He talked of his mother not being the same after his father died, but how she wouldn't turn him. About how killings have to be justified.
"Wait... the rest of his life? What about hers? Janus...."
She sat up, looking at him with an alarmed look on her face before her breathing got shallow. What was he? Talking about being better than her lot. Wait, did he mean humans or wolves? Wait, was she even a werewolf? She felt lightheaded and confused and scared and... she didn't even know what. She pulled away from him, sitting on the bed next to him as she used the sheet to cover herself up.

"No more secrets, Janus. Tell me right now, what am I? What are you? What is... my mom? Ten minutes ago I was a human, and now what? I'm some.... mutt? Some half wolf person? I think I'm gonna pass out..."
Her eyes shut slightly, the girl laying down as she tried to take deep breaths. Her anxiety always got to her in times of stress, and well, this was as stressful as it could possibly get. She looked over at him, almost angry at him, but knowing he was the only one who'd tell her the truth. The only one who'd care about her seemingly no matter what she was. She leaned over, nuzzling his neck gently as she wrapped her arm around him gently.
"I'm scared.... Janus... what do I do?"

He sighed softly before he sat up as she moved away from him and gave a laugh. "No, lycan females are...rare, they're usually created soleyly through infection." He said with a slight shrug. "You're different, but for all intensive purposes human." He said to her while stroking her hair. "You heal a bit faster, can take a little more punishment but if I twisted your head around you'd die, same as any other." He said to her with a slight shrug. "Me? I am...different if you will. I mean the name we are usually called are dunpeal but its not quite as such with me. Its best not to worry about what I am..lets just go with...I'm complicated." He said to her simply before stroking his fingers along her cheek. "Your mother is a normal human, your father was a werewolf yes. As are a few other members of your family, upon their wedding night the male's mother passes a set of silver chains on to the wife and she is seen as his handler of sorts." He said slowly. "If a couple are truly in love..supposedly it doesn't matter , the love in the beasts heart will over ride the viciousness in its brain."

Janus suppressed a snort of derision at this last notion before speaking again. "Of course I've seen this to be rather untrue. Actually about fifty years ago I watched as a young man devoured his fiancee, turned back to normal and blew his brains out in regret...sad thing...sad indeed." He said with a slight smirk while she had her back to him. When she turned to him once more he stroked her hair. "What matters, is that you are mine, plain and simple." He finished before kissing her forehead. "If I wished to kill you or your ilk I could, but I have chosen not to." He said with a rather inhuman level of distance before he looked to her and smiled. "Its not a big deal really, that we are different, and as for my father and mother, well that's a whole nother tale." He said to her with a slight flick of his wrist as though dismissing it as not worth bothering with.

"You promise I ain't just gonna wake up some night with fur, right? Promise?"
She asked, letting him pet her hair as her eyes shut. She was terrified still. Knowing that for her whole life, she hadn't ever known. That her grandpa and mom and uncles all knew... and they never would tell her. He was the only one that did, but he wasn't telling her everything, and she knew it. She knew he knew more, that he had secrets just like every one else, but just like them, he wouldn't tell her.
"Complicated, huh? That's what I've been hearin' my whole life, Janus. 'Oh Tessa, it's too complicated. Tessa, we'll tell you when your older when you understand the complexities of life. Tessa, go away while the grownups talk, it's too complicated for a five year old.' What do I have to do to be worthy of knowing everything complicated?"
She laughed softly, pulling him close as she leaned in close to his lips. She looked into his eyes, taking a deep breath before she shook her head slowly.
"You're so mysterious... You don't tell people much, do you?"

The girl kissed him lovingly and slightly passionately, her hand nestling into his hair gently as she shut her eyes and smiled a bit. Her fingers slowly traced against his jawline, the girl pulling back and looking into his eyes for a moment before she shut her eyes and rolled over onto her back. Her hand ran down her stomach, a slight smile on her face as she held his hand gently. The girls sparkling, now blue eyes opened again, glancing over at him for a few seconds before she smirked slightly. Without a word, her hand let go of his, her fingers trailing down his chest and stomach and stopping right before his member. She simply looked at him, a smile on her face as she waited for him to tell her what to do.

"I doubt it, seeing as how your body possesses a natural immunity to the contagion that spreads the..infection." He said hesitating as though it were a delicate word. Sighing he slumped slightly in the bed and pondered on what she said to him before he shrugged. "Well, life in and of itself is innately complex unless you chose to simplify it. I see things as black or white, not in the shades of grey that many color their worlds with." He added before he sighed softly. "I am not mysterious, merely withholding until the proper time information concerning inquired matters are necessary." Janus remarked, he had once upon a time been an excellent lawyer and even now he fell back on that to avoid complicating his lover's life further than it needed to be in how he responded.

Looking to her he sat up and ran his fingers through her hair before kissing her forehead. "In any case, this is what you've chosen." He continued before he lay back onto the bed and sighed happily." It suits me just fine, if you don't like it well just let me know and we'll see what we can do about rectifying the situation." He said to her slowly before giving a soft laugh and kissing her in return. As she grasped his member he smirked to her before shaking his head. "sure you don't want to rest first?" He asked her. "Or eat something?" He suggested, it wasn't just for her own good, he himself needed to eat regular food on occasion though he could have survived just preying on mammals like others similar to him. Stroking his fingers along her thigh he pondered before going. "Its up to you, I'm not in a thinking mood."

Back
Top Bottom