Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A shed of blood (Azel Stormrose)

Lady Nightshade

Super-Earth
OOC: So once more raising this story from the dead. giving it another try and a new name.

PROLOG...

In the Begining there was nothing. Only Darkness that thrived in the vastness of space. Then, a being called God said "let there be Light!" And light came to wash away the Darkness. In the thusands of years afterwards planets were formed and Earth was made. With oceans, Mountians, air, animals and people. People who thrived and sought after a good life. But it wouldn't remain that way.

For with all creatures there is alwyas Darkness. Brought by Satan himself some say.. or mabey it was just a curse or evelotiononary change. They say that Judas who betrayed Jesus had hung himself and then rose in the evening as the first Vampire. Stories passsed down threw the ages. Books and movies. Yet some of it held the truth. Yet, after hjundreds of years we learned to co-exist with the humans. Hiding much in plain site and moving on when one suspects. Whatever the case might have been, we are what we are... Creatures of the Night.... Vampires......

----------------------------------

Present Day...... December 2008. New Orleans, LA

There was one Vampire in the Midnight clan in the Southern States that had been tired of living in hiding. It started backl in the 1900's when he was already over 150 years old. The united states was becomming the great melting pot and Andrew was tired of loiving in hiding. Their leader controlle dhalf of the united states while Another had the other half. Though the upper portions Master wasn't as strong as the true leader.

It was here that Andrew wanted power. He wanted to lead and yet couldn't. So, he left the Midnight clan after breaking the one one rule.. Never take from a human unless it's an emergancy. In these days the clans had contacts in blood banks. A never ending stream of money. There was no need to kill a human. Their numbers were fine and on occasion one was brought over if he or she was a lifemate of another. And some children were actually born. They were guarded secretly until they would turn at the age of twenty-five. Not that it happened often. So Andrew left before he could be punished and started to make his own folllowers. Making killers out fo confused victims until they were nothign more but animals. He moved around. Taking his scrap of death and lies with the rabid turns.

No one could catch him. The public was starting to get uneasy as bodies turned up and people went missing. After hundreds of years of hiding they were going to be exposed if he wasn't stopped. They woudl find his hideout and take them down, but Andrew was never found and he always found more followeres. It was then in New Orleans, the head home for the Midnight clan's main body that he struck again and would evenualy end his fate after one women.

It was almost mid-december as a young women walked downtown in the french quarter. Her medium length dark brown hair was floweing over her shoudlers as she tucked her hands into her blue sweatshirt. She grumbled to herself about being stupid that she thought it would be ok to just wear the sweatshirt over her black baby doll t-shirt. Thinking that because she was from Michigan that the cold woudln't bother her.

"I've been down here too long.."

It had been six years sense she left home. Traveling the United States and working at diffrent odds and ends. Her job now was running a small hole in the wall pet shop and sometimes newspaper editorial when she was claled in to fix something. It was decent living as she shivvered and flickered her deep hazel eyes over to the left. Pas sundown she noticed that the streets were less crowded. Even after a few years past Katrina the place wasnt back to normal. Her own place, was just re-done as she decided to take a walk through the neighborhoods past the quarter. Her white and grey Newbalances tapped almost sil;ently as a wind brushed against her medium built frame. Athena stood at 5'5'' and 160 pounds. Not exactly a model, but she didn't mind.

"Almost ho-"

Somethign brushed her side and she turned back to see a man followeing her. He had black curly hair, light tone skin and was well built. Yet what bothered her was the way he looked at her. His amber eyes and the fact that he was in a tank top. Fear coiled through her body as she turned and ran. Somethign told her instintually to do so. But she didn't get far as the man caught up to her. Wrapping a meaty palm around her face as he crushed her to him.

"Struggle and I will kill you... "

His vocie was dark and musky as he moved her inbetween houses and near a set of buildigns that seemed to stand apart. Athena tried still to move and couldn't.

"I've watched you for some time. and Im choosing you to be mine... you'll be one of us..."

Who the hell is us? What is he talkng about.. I. I need to get away and go to the police!

"Oh no Darling.. After im done.. There will be o going to them.. Unless you want to become a science experiment.. and we don't need that.. "

Her eyes opened wide as he read her thoughts. This only made her struggle more. Theman seemed to laugh as he took her into A side ally and slammed her against the wall. He barked something at someone who looked to see what he had.

" new one..." They muttered an dleft.

Athena looked up into his eyes and saw the glint of red as he smiled.. and she saw...

"Yes... Say it.."

He released her mouth and Atehna was frozen in fear as a hand reached up on her hoodie and grabbed her 44D Breasts.

"Nice.. I shall enjoy these..." That seemed to knock her out of it..

"Let.. Go. This.. no.. Its not real.. This is Fear factor isn't it?? HAHA. Some joke.. Pretendign to be Vampires..."

"No Joke.. do you see anyone comming out? " He tilted his head ot the side and laughed. " I am amazing.. you resist my will.. I chose well... no one ahs managed that..."

Athena tried to move again and scream when he slammed her head back into the wall. Pain lanced her mind as he tipped her head to the side and she saw a flash of fang as her mind grew foggy from the lancing of pain. A concussion as Athena only close her eyes as Darkness took its toll.

Lady Nightshade said:
OOC: So once more raising this story from the dead. giving it another try and a new name.

PROLOG...

In the Begining there was nothing. Only Darkness that thrived in the vastness of space. Then, a being called God said "let there be Light!" And light came to wash away the Darkness. In the thusands of years afterwards planets were formed and Earth was made. With oceans, Mountians, air, animals and people. People who thrived and sought after a good life. But it wouldn't remain that way.

For with all creatures there is alwyas Darkness. Brought by Satan himself some say.. or mabey it was just a curse or evelotiononary change. They say that Judas who betrayed Jesus had hung himself and then rose in the evening as the first Vampire. Stories passsed down threw the ages. Books and movies. Yet some of it held the truth. Yet, after hjundreds of years we learned to co-exist with the humans. Hiding much in plain site and moving on when one suspects. Whatever the case might have been, we are what we are... Creatures of the Night.... Vampires......

----------------------------------

Present Day...... December 2008. New Orleans, LA

There was one Vampire in the Midnight clan in the Southern States that had been tired of living in hiding. It started backl in the 1900's when he was already over 150 years old. The united states was becomming the great melting pot and Andrew was tired of loiving in hiding. Their leader controlle dhalf of the united states while Another had the other half. Though the upper portions Master wasn't as strong as the true leader.

It was here that Andrew wanted power. He wanted to lead and yet couldn't. So, he left the Midnight clan after breaking the one one rule.. Never take from a human unless it's an emergancy. In these days the clans had contacts in blood banks. A never ending stream of money. There was no need to kill a human. Their numbers were fine and on occasion one was brought over if he or she was a lifemate of another. And some children were actually born. They were guarded secretly until they would turn at the age of twenty-five. Not that it happened often. So Andrew left before he could be punished and started to make his own folllowers. Making killers out fo confused victims until they were nothign more but animals. He moved around. Taking his scrap of death and lies with the rabid turns.

No one could catch him. The public was starting to get uneasy as bodies turned up and people went missing. After hundreds of years of hiding they were going to be exposed if he wasn't stopped. They woudl find his hideout and take them down, but Andrew was never found and he always found more followeres. It was then in New Orleans, the head home for the Midnight clan's main body that he struck again and would evenualy end his fate after one women.

It was almost mid-december as a young women walked downtown in the french quarter. Her medium length dark brown hair was floweing over her shoudlers as she tucked her hands into her blue sweatshirt. She grumbled to herself about being stupid that she thought it would be ok to just wear the sweatshirt over her black baby doll t-shirt. Thinking that because she was from Michigan that the cold woudln't bother her.

"I've been down here too long.."

It had been six years sense she left home. Traveling the United States and working at diffrent odds and ends. Her job now was running a small hole in the wall pet shop and sometimes newspaper editorial when she was claled in to fix something. It was decent living as she shivvered and flickered her deep hazel eyes over to the left. Pas sundown she noticed that the streets were less crowded. Even after a few years past Katrina the place wasnt back to normal. Her own place, was just re-done as she decided to take a walk through the neighborhoods past the quarter. Her white and grey Newbalances tapped almost sil;ently as a wind brushed against her medium built frame. Athena stood at 5'5'' and 160 pounds. Not exactly a model, but she didn't mind.

"Almost ho-"

Somethign brushed her side and she turned back to see a man followeing her. He had black curly hair, light tone skin and was well built. Yet what bothered her was the way he looked at her. His amber eyes and the fact that he was in a tank top. Fear coiled through her body as she turned and ran. Somethign told her instintually to do so. But she didn't get far as the man caught up to her. Wrapping a meaty palm around her face as he crushed her to him.

"Struggle and I will kill you... "

His vocie was dark and musky as he moved her inbetween houses and near a set of buildigns that seemed to stand apart. Athena tried still to move and couldn't.

"I've watched you for some time. and Im choosing you to be mine... you'll be one of us..."

Who the hell is us? What is he talkng about.. I. I need to get away and go to the police!

"Oh no Darling.. After im done.. There will be o going to them.. Unless you want to become a science experiment.. and we don't need that.. "

Her eyes opened wide as he read her thoughts. This only made her struggle more. Theman seemed to laugh as he took her into A side ally and slammed her against the wall. He barked something at someone who looked to see what he had.

" new one..." They muttered an dleft.

Athena looked up into his eyes and saw the glint of red as he smiled.. and she saw...

"Yes... Say it.."

He released her mouth and Atehna was frozen in fear as a hand reached up on her hoodie and grabbed her 44D Breasts.

"Nice.. I shall enjoy these..." That seemed to knock her out of it..

"Let.. Go. This.. no.. Its not real.. This is Fear factor isn't it?? HAHA. Some joke.. Pretendign to be Vampires..."

"No Joke.. do you see anyone comming out? " He tilted his head ot the side and laughed. " I am amazing.. you resist my will.. I chose well... no one ahs managed that..."

Athena tried to move again and scream when he slammed her head back into the wall. Pain lanced her mind as he tipped her head to the side and she saw a flash of fang as her mind grew foggy from the lancing of pain. A concussion as Athena only close her eyes as Darkness took its toll.

It had been almost two months since the midnight clan elders had asked Delocroix to pursue and capture the rogue vampire Andrew. They had no real information for him other than the last location he had been spotted. It was not much to go on even for a vampire as skilled in the art of tracking as Delocroix. However he had a duty to fullfull and he intended to not let the clan down. For two months he tracked Andrews path always being a few steps behind him. A person would vanish in a different state just as he thought he was closing in on him. Though he was normally very patient he was beginning to grow excessivly frustrated. He had never had this much trouble finding someone in his 110 year life

Finally he tracked him to New Orleans his birth place. Andrew was here in this city, he could feel it. Spending the next two nights patrolling the streets of New Orleans. His long silvery gray hair was pulled into a tight ponytail witch hung down between the shoulders of his black Canvas duster style coat. The chill wind caught his coat sending it fluttering behind him showing his ornatly patterened purple and black button down shirt and his black jeans. His heavy riding boots caused loud hollow thuds to echoe through the streets. Lavender eyes scanned every face he saw.

Suddenly he feels a change in the world around him. It is Andrew and he is near. He caught the sound of a scream and quickly took off towards the familiar sound. Darting into the French Quarter with inhuman speed and grace he ducked into alleys and in between buildings. Once he rounded the corner and found the vampire he had spent two months prowling for. He also saw his next intended victim. However he couldn't tell if she had been bitten or not. He was suddenly calm as he stepped into the alley speaking out to announce his appearance. "Alright dat enough Mon Ami, you've had your fun. Time ta come wit me Andrew." He did not personally know this vampire but he was willing to bet tat Andrew had heard of him seeing as he was highly respected in the clan. "The elders are tired of your rampage. Time you face your fate."

Her blood was sweet as honey. Drawing in the first few mouth fulls, Andrew felt the wave of excitment as he always did with his victims. The women had blackened out and that was just as well for him as pressed his pelvis into her groin. She was hot and would easily accept him when he was done turning her.

Palming her breasts through her fabric he pulled his fang back. Something about her blood was rich and he wanted more then any other other human women he had drank from. However, he knew if he drank her dry, she would be a minion and he had plenty of those. No, he wanted her to be willing. Once she had a tasted of blood and became sired, it wouldn't matter. Her will would be another matter and one he would enjoy breaking. It was in the midst of these thoughts that was broken into by the approach of another of his kind. Latching onto his victim, Andrew turned and smiled.

"Ah, the mighty hunter has returned! As you can see, I am busy with my date. Come back later. The elders are of no concern."

His voice was lazy. Holding the young women at an angle that the other couldn't move fast enough to rescue her without loosing the human female to him.

"Think about it. You move and I splatter her remains for all to see. You wouldn't want to have to cover that up would you?" Andrew cocked his head to the right. A finger curving down the side of the girls face. "A pity if I would have to waste such a fine body as this. Her blood is like a fine wine and I intend to make her mine..."

Athena then groaned and rolled her head to the side. The fine pricks of his mark visible in the moonlight as Delocroix would be able to catch scent of her blood now. The young women was weak. Dying and needed blood. However, better she die human, then become like them. However, very feintly below her ear was a mark. Something that Andrew had missed but Delocroix could see. A mark that changed the entire situation. The girl he had was not just a mere human, but a mark of their own kind. One that could be like them a mate. A genetic code that with the right male, could turn the female.

Those few women were jewels among their kind. Able to bare their children without having to turn ordinary humans. In fact, turning humans was against the law unless it was a Mate and even then it was rare. Andrew didn't even know what he had in his arms and he was disregarding everything for selfish desires. If he would have paid attention, there would and should have been signs to this girl. Yet, why wasn't she in their world?

"L-Let.." Athena moaned. Andrew just laughed.

"Don't you see. the fools are weak. Humans are nothing but cattle. I am tired of hiding. I am doing this all for us. Yet you cower and hide in the darkness. I will not." Andrew pawed her breasts. Earned a moan from her as he cackled. The vampire was strong and mentaly called out a few minions. Earning a distraction as he was readying an escape....

Lady Nightshade said:
Her blood was sweet as honey. Drawing in the first few mouth fulls, Andrew felt the wave of excitment as he always did with his victims. The women had blackened out and that was just as well for him as pressed his pelvis into her groin. She was hot and would easily accept him when he was done turning her.

Palming her breasts through her fabric he pulled his fang back. Something about her blood was rich and he wanted more then any other other human women he had drank from. However, he knew if he drank her dry, she would be a minion and he had plenty of those. No, he wanted her to be willing. Once she had a tasted of blood and became sired, it wouldn't matter. Her will would be another matter and one he would enjoy breaking. It was in the midst of these thoughts that was broken into by the approach of another of his kind. Latching onto his victim, Andrew turned and smiled.

"Ah, the mighty hunter has returned! As you can see, I am busy with my date. Come back later. The elders are of no concern."

His voice was lazy. Holding the young women at an angle that the other couldn't move fast enough to rescue her without loosing the human female to him.

"Think about it. You move and I splatter her remains for all to see. You wouldn't want to have to cover that up would you?" Andrew cocked his head to the right. A finger curving down the side of the girls face. "A pity if I would have to waste such a fine body as this. Her blood is like a fine wine and I intend to make her mine..."

Athena then groaned and rolled her head to the side. The fine pricks of his mark visible in the moonlight as Delocroix would be able to catch scent of her blood now. The young women was weak. Dying and needed blood. However, better she die human, then become like them. However, very feintly below her ear was a mark. Something that Andrew had missed but Delocroix could see. A mark that changed the entire situation. The girl he had was not just a mere human, but a mark of their own kind. One that could be like them a mate. A genetic code that with the right male, could turn the female.

Those few women were jewels among their kind. Able to bare their children without having to turn ordinary humans. In fact, turning humans was against the law unless it was a Mate and even then it was rare. Andrew didn't even know what he had in his arms and he was disregarding everything for selfish desires. If he would have paid attention, there would and should have been signs to this girl. Yet, why wasn't she in their world?

"L-Let.." Athena moaned. Andrew just laughed.

"Don't you see. the fools are weak. Humans are nothing but cattle. I am tired of hiding. I am doing this all for us. Yet you cower and hide in the darkness. I will not." Andrew pawed her breasts. Earned a moan from her as he cackled. The vampire was strong and mentaly called out a few minions. Earning a distraction as he was readying an escape....

The scent of human blood his his nostrils causing them to flare with excitement. Her blood smelled..different somhow she was not normal. That is when his eyes found the mark on her body. She was one of them, thats why she seemed so different because she was. His head cocked to the side his eyes flashing a bright crimson momentarely. He sensed that andrews minions were closing in but he could not take his attention off of her or Andrew. "Andrew. Mon ami you have no idea what you have done." He could not stop the small fanged grin that flashed across his pale face. "Dem elders might a let ya live for just doin in a few humans but you had really messed up dis time." His eyes

His hands moved into his coat with a speed that evem the most skilled vampire eyes would have a hard time following bringing out a handfull of solid silver throwing blades. With a flick of his wrist the blades were sent flying into the darkness behind him finding their marks in the flesh of a few of the minions, his eyes never leaving Andrew. He did not expect to kill all the minions but like all weaklings they were easily frightened and he knew they would think twice before attacking him now. One last blade rested in his hand and took a small step towards the two. "Tell meh somtin Andrew. You think you fast enough to pull her in front of you before this blade buries itself between your eyes? Why don't ya just let the girl free? If you do I'll let you walk and I will just get you another time."

His eyes momentarely focused on the girl as she moaned. "Stay with me cherie. I can't go lettin you die." He looked back at Andrew and took another slow step forward. "Come on now Andrew dat's the deal. Your minions are terrified of me and I am faster dan you. I am given you a pass I suggest you take it." He waited patiantly ready to charge and throw his blade at the first sign Andrew was gonna flee with her or try and kill her.

Andrew licked his lips. A pure sign of victory. If only a partial one for now. Something was bothering his enemy and as his gaze flickered to the girl, he caught on. But of course! How could he have not seen it before. He had a rare jewel indeed! A treasure among his kind and he now had her blood in his system.

"I could... or I could take the chance. You won't let her die, or risk that. Not with how few of them there are." Andrew hissed. His eyes blazing like red pools of blood.

However, this could work to his advantage. With her blood in his system, he could trace her and find her later. It would only be a matter of time before the girl would be his and he could make further his plans with her.

"Another time my dear. I shall see you soon and you will be mine..." Andrew whispered to the girl and with a sick, twisted gesture, pressed his fangs against her lips. Marking her as if she were already his and then flinging her limp figure towards the other before fleeing into the night. "Tell you're master's this is only the beginning..."

The mocking voice echoed as Athena's body came near crashing down. her eyes fluttered open and close. her lips nearly blue as she started to struggle for breath frm the amount of blood Andrew had already taken from her body.

Lady Nightshade said:
Andrew licked his lips. A pure sign of victory. If only a partial one for now. Something was bothering his enemy and as his gaze flickered to the girl, he caught on. But of course! How could he have not seen it before. He had a rare jewel indeed! A treasure among his kind and he now had her blood in his system.

"I could... or I could take the chance. You won't let her die, or risk that. Not with how few of them there are." Andrew hissed. His eyes blazing like red pools of blood.

However, this could work to his advantage. With her blood in his system, he could trace her and find her later. It would only be a matter of time before the girl would be his and he could make further his plans with her.

"Another time my dear. I shall see you soon and you will be mine..." Andrew whispered to the girl and with a sick, twisted gesture, pressed his fangs against her lips. Marking her as if she were already his and then flinging her limp figure towards the other before fleeing into the night. "Tell you're master's this is only the beginning..."

The mocking voice echoed as Athena's body came near crashing down. her eyes fluttered open and close. her lips nearly blue as she started to struggle for breath frm the amount of blood Andrew had already taken from her body.

Delocroix watched as he realized just what he had in his possession. When he spoke about taking the risk he stepped forward ready to act if he had too. It was true he could not risk killing the girl but somthing so precious could not be left in that Pyscho's hands. He watched carefully waiting for the opening he needed. He shivered at the way Andrew pressed his fangs to her lips like she was a possession.

When she was threw towards him he quickly rushed and caught her looking up as Andrew disappeared into the darkness yelling about it being the beginning. "Oh you can count on dat Andrew." He then turned his attention to the girl in his arms. He gently began to shake her trying to get her to snap to attention. "Come on now cherie come back ta me" He checked her vitals. she was weak and she needed blood. He knew he couldnt give her his blood and turn her against her will, however if she agreed he could freely save her. He scooped her up bringing her close to him. "Tell me cherie do you want to die? I can save you but it means changing you. I can't do it without your permission."

Coldness. Ice. Darkness. That was what she was feeling as her world spun from the shadows. mixed with the spectrals of light that flashed from her eyes, or what could have been her life flashing before her. Athena was aware of someone else holding her. Shaking her like a doll as her head snapped forward. Forcing her eyes to snap up to look at the stars that twinkled dimly in her vision.

Die?

The small voice asked in he back of her mind. Of course she didn't want to die. Yet, she fought for each labored breath as her fingers clutched up weakly to the strong arm of whom held her.

I don't want to die

Her mind tracked and she remembered what happened vaguly. Still, she was confused and couldn't exactly remember how she was hurt.

"I...don't understand...but.. I don't...want...to..die.."

Lady Nightshade said:
Coldness. Ice. Darkness. That was what she was feeling as her world spun from the shadows. mixed with the spectrals of light that flashed from her eyes, or what could have been her life flashing before her. Athena was aware of someone else holding her. Shaking her like a doll as her head snapped forward. Forcing her eyes to snap up to look at the stars that twinkled dimly in her vision.

Die?

The small voice asked in he back of her mind. Of course she didn't want to die. Yet, she fought for each labored breath as her fingers clutched up weakly to the strong arm of whom held her.

I don't want to die

Her mind tracked and she remembered what happened vaguly. Still, she was confused and couldn't exactly remember how she was hurt.

Delocroix smiled gently. "Your are not going to die cherie. I am going to give you a new and very different life. Then I am going to find the man who had thrown you into the path of this world and make him pay for the crime of doing so." With that he layed her back down and slipped one of his arms from his coat and rolled his sleeve up. "What I am going to need you to do is to drink my blood. Just a few mouthfulls then you will fall asleep. When you awaken you will start your new life as a vampire." He brought his wrist to his mouth biting into it warm blood flowing into his mouth. He spit the liquid out and after gently cradleing head he held his wrist to her mouth making sure the blood flows down her throat. After a few moments he pulled back licking his wrist to stop the bleeding. "Now rest."

He picked her up and carried her to a small hotel getting a room he carried her into the dingy place and layed her on the bed before moving over to a chair in the corner to await her reawakening. Freshly awakened vampires were always confused about the new way they saw the world and he wanted to be their to make sure he explained her situation and help her adjust quickly.

Azel Stormrose said:
Lady Nightshade said:

Die?

I don't want to die

Delocroix smiled gently. "Your are not going to die cherie. I am going to give you a new and very different life. Then I am going to find the man who had thrown you into the path of this world and make him pay for the crime of doing so." With that he layed her back down and slipped one of his arms from his coat and rolled his sleeve up. "What I am going to need you to do is to drink my blood. Just a few mouthfulls then you will fall asleep. When you awaken you will start your new life as a vampire." He brought his wrist to his mouth biting into it warm blood flowing into his mouth. He spit the liquid out and after gently cradleing head he held his wrist to her mouth making sure the blood flows down her throat. After a few moments he pulled back licking his wrist to stop the bleeding. "Now rest."

He picked her up and carried her to a small hotel getting a room he carried her into the dingy place and layed her on the bed before moving over to a chair in the corner to await her reawakening. Freshly awakened vampires were always confused about the new way they saw the world and he wanted to be their to make sure he explained her situation and help her adjust quickly.

Athena didn't speak. Finding what he said odd. That she would be like him? Her mind was confused and foggy as she felt something hot pressed to her lips. Eargly, she took to it. At first, gagging on the flavor, but soon suckling like a babe to the mothers breast. It was over soon and the words "rest" were given.

Not that she didn't have energy, but her body shook and the cold still held her in a grasp she didn't understand. Sleep however took her to comfort as her savior lifted her up and moved to a place where there was a soft bed. From there, Athena didn't care as her mind drifted off into a deep, deep sleep.

A few hours later, or so it would seem to her, did Athena start to come around from her deep sleep....

Lady Nightshade said:
Azel Stormrose said:
Lady Nightshade said:

Die?

I don't want to die

Athena didn't speak. Finding what he said odd. That she would be like him? Her mind was confused and foggy as she felt something hot pressed to her lips. Eargly, she took to it. At first, gagging on the flavor, but soon suckling like a babe to the mothers breast. It was over soon and the words "rest" were given.

Not that she didn't have energy, but her body shook and the cold still held her in a grasp she didn't understand. Sleep however took her to comfort as her savior lifted her up and moved to a place where there was a soft bed. From there, Athena didn't care as her mind drifted off into a deep, deep sleep.

A few hours later, or so it would seem to her, did Athena start to come around from her deep sleep....
It had been four hours since Delocroix had fed this marked girl his blood and set the change inside her into motion. He sat in the hotel with her closing the shaded tighly even putting one of the comforters over them to keep the sun from pouring in. He watched her carefully looking for the fist signs of her coming back around. It was taking a little longer than he expected it to but then again it had been some 70 years since her had bitten somone so he could not even remember the details about how long the change took. So he sat their patiently waiting and watching

Then he sensed and saw it. Her body began to stir. Quickly he made his way to the bed and sat on the edge of it staring down at the girl he had saved hours before. He took a moment to gauge her appearance and he could tell why Andrew had gone after her. He hadn't noticed it until now but she was an extremly attractive female. He shook those thoughts from his head and gently shook her by her shoulder trying to hurry her return to reality. "Are ya wit me cherie? Come on out of it time to wake up and start your new life."

Hazle eyes flickered open as the young women focused now for the first time, on who her real savior truly was. He was by her standards, very good looking, but also looked like trouble. Her mouth was dry and felt like sandpaper as she tried to sit and she found she was still shaky and weak.

"Who..who are you?"

She managed to spurt out as she swallowed something that seemed to be stuck in her throat. Something that was bugging her and nagged at her like an itch needing to be scratch. Her eyes pleaded wih questions that needed answers.

Lady Nightshade said:
Hazle eyes flickered open as the young women focused now for the first time, on who her real savior truly was. He was by her standards, very good looking, but also looked like trouble. Her mouth was dry and felt like sandpaper as she tried to sit and she found she was still shaky and weak.

"Who..who are you?"

She managed to spurt out as she swallowed something that seemed to be stuck in her throat. Something that was bugging her and nagged at her like an itch needing to be scratch. Her eyes pleaded wih questions that needed answers.

When she tried to sit up he placed a gentle yet strong hand on her shoulder and pushed her back down. "Be easy child. I'll answer your questions cherie." He smiled and stood pulling the chair over and sitting beside her. After adjusting the tie holding his hair back he leaned forward and sighed trying to think where he should start.

"Alright.... My name is Delocroix Talbain, and I am a vampire. Just over five hours ago you were attacked and bitten by anothe vampire named Andrew. He is a rogue and I am the one who is supposed to be hunting to bring him back to our elders. I was to late to keep him from biting you. You told me you did not want to die. To save you I had to turn you. Now your one of us."

Suddenly his mond jumped to the mark on her body and he added. "You were always destined to be one of us." He leaned back to let everything he had just told her sink in and answer any other questions she would have. He also knew she would need to feed soon and that would be a whole new challenge.

Strangley, his hand was warm and his face gentle. Athena thought he spoke strange and she didn't feel any fear of him. Yet, what came from him next only had to be from out of a movie. Her eyes opened wide and she tried to laugh. Only, his face was serious. Dead serious.

"Your...your serious...aren't you."

It wasn't a question as she tried to think back to the nights events. It all seemed a blur. Nothing seemed to make sense and yet, she looked downa nd could see her chest rise and fall. She was breathing. Taking in air like a normal human.

"What are you saying..us? I don't feel any different. I am breathing. You don't look like anything I have ever read about..."

Her breathing was picking up. Trying to stay calm with some man in a room she didn't know who had saved her life. If he wanted to play vampire, ok. yet, she still somewhat believed him. Some voice in the back of her head told her it was real and she wanted to run out screaming.

"Of course I didn't want to die.. why would I..."

Lady Nightshade said:
Strangley, his hand was warm and his face gentle. Athena thought he spoke strange and she didn't feel any fear of him. Yet, what came from him next only had to be from out of a movie. Her eyes opened wide and she tried to laugh. Only, his face was serious. Dead serious.

"Your...your serious...aren't you."

It wasn't a question as she tried to think back to the nights events. It all seemed a blur. Nothing seemed to make sense and yet, she looked downa nd could see her chest rise and fall. She was breathing. Taking in air like a normal human.

"What are you saying..us? I don't feel any different. I am breathing. You don't look like anything I have ever read about..."

Her breathing was picking up. Trying to stay calm with some man in a room she didn't know who had saved her life. If he wanted to play vampire, ok. yet, she still somewhat believed him. Some voice in the back of her head told her it was real and she wanted to run out screaming.

"Of course I didn't want to die.. why would I..."

He could not hold back the chuckle that rolled from him as he watched her try to rationalize the situation. He had seen it many times in his long life. People saying that vampires don't breath and that that they did not look like what a vampire was supposed to. All of it was old to him. He allowed her a few moments to think before speaking again his voice carrying a more light hearted tone.

"I don't look like anything you have read huh? Well tell me what is a vampire supposed to look like? They would look like they did in life neh? Anyway I assure you that I and now you are indeed vampires, and I can prove it. About now you have a dry feelin in deh back of your throat neh? That feeling is their to tell you that you need ta feed. To tell you that you need blood."

He grinned and stood moving back over and sitting on the bed beside her. taking up a mirror and showing her the bite marks on the side of her neck, more specifically the fact that they had already began healing and were nothing more than tiny scabs. "Ya see? Now der is one more way I can prove what you have become even though it is very uncomfortable to meh. If you truly need the proof I'll show ya."

Her eyes opened wide as her left hand rose to touch the tiny pinpricks against her neck. They were real, and the moment she touched them, she remembered the attack. The man that grabbed her and tocuhed her in places that she didn't want.

How was this suppose to be real? Yet, it was and as he spoke, she was getting that feeling in the back of her throat. Sitting next to her, Athena turned and looked at him, her soft gaze a look of wonderment that it was real. Shock was almost to fear and yet she still sat there straight backed as if she had somehow always known.

"To you?"

Now she was curious and wanted to know. Shifting a little on the bed as her hand lowered and brushed against his shoulder. Not even thinking anything of it as she was more interested in questions being answered.

"I still don't highly believe it. If.. If I was suppose to always be.. like you.. why hadn't I known?"

Of course there could have been many reasons. Her moving around so often. Her family line having thinned out. No one having found her as a child and swooped her away like normal. Or perhaps her mother had known and wanted her to live a normal, human life and hid her away...

Lady Nightshade said:
Her eyes opened wide as her left hand rose to touch the tiny pinpricks against her neck. They were real, and the moment she touched them, she remembered the attack. The man that grabbed her and tocuhed her in places that she didn't want.

How was this suppose to be real? Yet, it was and as he spoke, she was getting that feeling in the back of her throat. Sitting next to her, Athena turned and looked at him, her soft gaze a look of wonderment that it was real. Shock was almost to fear and yet she still sat there straight backed as if she had somehow always known.

"To you?"

Now she was curious and wanted to know. Shifting a little on the bed as her hand lowered and brushed against his shoulder. Not even thinking anything of it as she was more interested in questions being answered.

"I still don't highly believe it. If.. If I was suppose to always be.. like you.. why hadn't I known?"

Of course there could have been many reasons. Her moving around so often. Her family line having thinned out. No one having found her as a child and swooped her away like normal. Or perhaps her mother had known and wanted her to live a normal, human life and hid her away...
He watched as the realization began to show on her face. She was starting to come around, starting to believe what was happening to her. He could see the curiosity on her face and could tell that she wanted to see final proof. To see somthing that could not be faked in any way. Sighing he smiled as she touched his shoulder almost as if she was testing to see if he was real. He stood and walked over to where he had the window covered.

"Ta answer your question I do not know why you haven't known. However you carry a mark. That mark labels you as a destined vampire to be. It makes you a special human like no other. It means you are compatible to our bodies." He hesitated for a moment before finishing his statement. "It means you are able to bear children with a male vampire." He studied her face as he spoke. That statement usually was a shock to most humans even the destined ones.

"As for your undeninable proof of being what we are watch carefully I will only show you this once cherie." He opened a small gap in the covering over the window and allowed the sun to pour into the room. Taking a deep breath he thrusted one of his hands out into the sun. At first nothing happened but in just a few moments steam began to rise from his hand like it was being cooked by the sunlight. Snarling he pulled his hand back and the blisters that formed began to instantly heal. "Normally I could be in deh sun for a couple hours before that happens. However I have not fed in a few days so I am a bit weak. If somone who is freshly reborn tried that they would erupt inta flame"

He walked back over and sat down on the side of the bed again looking down as his hand finished healing right in front of her face. "How is dat for ya proof?" He chuckled lightly

bare.. children?...what!!!

The thought that she was then some kind of Breeding stock came to mind and she was about to open her mouth to say something when he thrusted his hand into the light that poured in. When steam and blisters formed, she shifted back on the bed and nearly screamed.

It was real. He couldn't fake that. There was no special effects. no hidden cameras. She half expected someone to come out from hiding saying she was punked and going to be on TV. However, the healing was amazing and it was still that curiosity that drove her to calming her heart rate down. She couldn't run. Where could she go? If he was telling her the truth, she would burst into flame as he said and she didn't want to die. yet, what kind of life could she have now?

"I...."

Athena was speechless and her eyes spoke that she understood and was scared.

"What's going to happen to me now?"

She knew she couldn't go back to a normal life. That was obvious and she knew that he wouldn't let her. She didn't know just how special she was. How much she could be in their world. Nor, how much danger she still really was in and that she was now bound to the male in front of her.

Lady Nightshade said:
bare.. children?...what!!!

The thought that she was then some kind of Breeding stock came to mind and she was about to open her mouth to say something when he thrusted his hand into the light that poured in. When steam and blisters formed, she shifted back on the bed and nearly screamed.

It was real. He couldn't fake that. There was no special effects. no hidden cameras. She half expected someone to come out from hiding saying she was punked and going to be on TV. However, the healing was amazing and it was still that curiosity that drove her to calming her heart rate down. She couldn't run. Where could she go? If he was telling her the truth, she would burst into flame as he said and she didn't want to die. yet, what kind of life could she have now?

"I...."

Athena was speechless and her eyes spoke that she understood and was scared.

"What's going to happen to me now?"

She knew she couldn't go back to a normal life. That was obvious and she knew that he wouldn't let her. She didn't know just how special she was. How much she could be in their world. Nor, how much danger she still really was in and that she was now bound to the male in front of her.

He sighed seeing how obviously scared she was. His hand was still stinging as he gently took her hand into his squeezing it reassuringly. He wanted to make sure she was calm so she would understand him more clearly as he spoke. Maybe making it sound like she was going to be a baby factory was not the best way to go about the situation. It was not like her soul purpose would be to lay around and pump out small ones. He smiled and shook his head

"It ain't like your only purpose is gonna be havin babies. Far from it you will be free to make your own life in the vampire world. In fact vampires lives are more or less the same as any humans life. We just have to live our lives at night. As for what happens now... You have to stay with me until Andrew is dealt with. He is going to come after you and you will not be able to defend yourself against him or his minions."

He let her hand slip from his and moved back to his chair giving her some space so that she did not feel as though she was being crowded by him. Now he had to cover the fine details of what she was going to experience as a newly sired vampire. "Now here comes de more uncomfortable part. I sired you which means that you are connected to me. Dis means that you will feel and unatural pull towards me. Also as our bond grows stronger I will be to speak to you mentally. Do not worry I won't be able to read your thoughts unless you will them to me. Do you have any more questions thus far cherie?"

"Wait, why would he still come after me? Why would I feel any pull towards you?"

That made her moe concerned. He saved her, and yet now she had to stay with him? Why would this ANdrew want her if she was just going to be used as a tool.

"If I am so special, why? I don't really understand..."

Her eyes almost sparkled in the light that the room gave. not truly being able to understand her role in the world she should had grown up in. The world that by theur law, she should have been long matched to a mate by now and not been tangled up in such a mess. The elders were not going to like the turn of events. Pleased they would be that another oftheir kind was found.

However that it was under dire circumstances that it ended up their prized warrior had now a mate that had no clue what she truly was, or what it met to be turned by him. Even if it was on her choice and in that situation. In a more perfect world, she would have been sensed early and brought up in their traditions. Going into her backround was going to be a must if they wee going to figure out what happened to her and how they missed her for so many of her years.

"Why, do you call me cherie?" Athena then asked. Feeling her throat tighten further. Not that she didn't find the name annoying, nut more that his accent was interesting. If he was going to make her stay, she might as well get to know him.

However, she had her old life to leave. There were dozens os questions left. how does she leave it? Her home? The few friends she has,job, money? A place to be. All those were on the tip of her tongue and more.

Lady Nightshade said:
"Wait, why would he still come after me? Why would I feel any pull towards you?"

That made her moe concerned. He saved her, and yet now she had to stay with him? Why would this ANdrew want her if she was just going to be used as a tool.

"If I am so special, why? I don't really understand..."

Her eyes almost sparkled in the light that the room gave. not truly being able to understand her role in the world she should had grown up in. The world that by theur law, she should have been long matched to a mate by now and not been tangled up in such a mess. The elders were not going to like the turn of events. Pleased they would be that another oftheir kind was found.

However that it was under dire circumstances that it ended up their prized warrior had now a mate that had no clue what she truly was, or what it met to be turned by him. Even if it was on her choice and in that situation. In a more perfect world, she would have been sensed early and brought up in their traditions. Going into her backround was going to be a must if they wee going to figure out what happened to her and how they missed her for so many of her years.

"Why, do you call me cherie?" Athena then asked. Feeling her throat tighten further. Not that she didn't find the name annoying, nut more that his accent was interesting. If he was going to make her stay, she might as well get to know him.

However, she had her old life to leave. There were dozens os questions left. how does she leave it? Her home? The few friends she has,job, money? A place to be. All those were on the tip of her tongue and more.

He sighed and shook his head leaning forward lightly. He wanted to try and comfort her but everytime he told her more details about what was going to happen she grew more distressed. He decided to answer the easier of the questions first focussing on her questions about his name for her and the reason he sounded so strange. "Alright deh reason I call ya cherie is simple. Cherie is a french word meaning dear or sweetheart. I just use it as a nickname for women. No offense comes with it." He smiled and leaned back again. "Ya see cherie I have lived here my whole life before and after bein turned. Dis is just the accent ya get from dis area."

He stretched and reached back pulling the tie that held his hair back free allowing his steely silver hair to fall freely around his shoulders. "As far as dat Andrew comin for you he will attempt to steal you away from my protection to keep you for his own. A bond between the vampire and the one who sired dem can be broken if the one who sired her wills it so, Or if another vampire completly drains her and then gives her his blood." He smiled again his fangs glistening in the low light. His face flashed with sorrow for a moment. "I..I am sorry cherie. If I had been a few moments faster reachin de two of you den maybe you would still be human. However dat can not be helped now. De only thing I can do for you is to assure you that I will make sure you adjustment to vampire life will be a smooth one. I want to make sure dat you get to tie up all de loose ends in your life. I will protect you from Andrew.

The way his hair flowed down was almost seemed to be slow motion. Athena blinked and saw the flash of fangs he bore. Her own fingers dre to her lips as she felt for her own and sure enough, she felt a prick. Jumping slightly as she pulled her hand away to see a drop of her blood rising from her finger in fasination.

Even with him calling her 'dear one' she found it sweet and yet a little strange as she stared at her own bead of blood. So, Andrew wanted her then, and now she was part of some world she had to be apart of for the rest of some years she had no number of ideas.

"You said if you had, yet you also said I am suppose to be apart of this world. As if I was suppose to had been raised in it. So if I was suppose to be turned anyway at some point then yes?" Athena asked as she flicked her gaze to him. her gums tingling gently. "So, why would you say that? Why would you prevent it and what has this Andrew done that has you wanting to hunt him like the devil incarnate?"

Lady Nightshade said:
The way his hair flowed down was almost seemed to be slow motion. Athena blinked and saw the flash of fangs he bore. Her own fingers dre to her lips as she felt for her own and sure enough, she felt a prick. Jumping slightly as she pulled her hand away to see a drop of her blood rising from her finger in fasination.

Even with him calling her 'dear one' she found it sweet and yet a little strange as she stared at her own bead of blood. So, Andrew wanted her then, and now she was part of some world she had to be apart of for the rest of some years she had no number of ideas.

"You said if you had, yet you also said I am suppose to be apart of this world. As if I was suppose to had been raised in it. So if I was suppose to be turned anyway at some point then yes?" Athena asked as she flicked her gaze to him. her gums tingling gently. "So, why would you say that? Why would you prevent it and what has this Andrew done that has you wanting to hunt him like the devil incarnate?"
He chuckled slightly at the start that discovering her fangs gave her. He watched as she stared with fascination at her own blood. When she asked about her destined to be a vampire he sighed and shook his head. "Well ta be honest we thought that all of the people who were special like you for your generation had been found. So odds are I would have never looked twice at you cherie. I would have simply captured or killed Andrew and whiped your memory before disappearing into the city again." He smiled "So we would have been completly oblivious to your existance."

He knew a question about Andrew would come up before long so he was not suprised when she asked about him. "Ahhh Andrew. He is endangering our existance." He thought about how he wanted to explain it. "Every night or day for that matter you meet on average about 50 vampires and never know it. We have a system of blood banks that supply our society with all the blood we need making it unessecary for us to hunt humans. Andrew is not happy with our way of life now. He is raising an army to overthrow the balance we have with humans."

She stared at him. Blood banks that gave them bagged blood? So they didn't go and feed on the innocent like in all the movies and books she had seen or read? That realization dawned on her face as Andrea licked her lips.

"So, no biting or anything?" Taking in the information as she eyed him carefully. Almost seeing if he was going to stare at her own bead of blood that was still on the tip of her finger and wondering if he could take from her, even if she was like him.

Even more surprising was the idea that she would have ran into so many on a nightly basis and not even know it. "My generation? So, I am not rare? You can't just bite someone and make new vampires like you had me?"

------

As her questions grew, miles away Andrew was snarling as he slammed a common whore against the bed. She moaned and screamed against him as he slammed his hips hard against her. Aftger tasting that girls blood he was ravaged with a thirst and anger was besting him.

What a temptation she was! He could have had her there and made the girl his and not waste his time on a common whore that he would soon bore with and drain. They were all always diseased and lacked what he needed. But that girl was pure. A virgin and destined to be his!!

With a few final thrusts, he felt his seed spill into the whore. her used cunt was streached and worn from multiple men as she sreamed out her own pleasure. Andrew snarled and bite down into her throat. Her blood was disgusting, but needed. He would need that womens again.. and soon.....

Lady Nightshade said:
She stared at him. Blood banks that gave them bagged blood? So they didn't go and feed on the innocent like in all the movies and books she had seen or read? That realization dawned on her face as Andrea licked her lips.

"So, no biting or anything?" Taking in the information as she eyed him carefully. Almost seeing if he was going to stare at her own bead of blood that was still on the tip of her finger and wondering if he could take from her, even if she was like him.

Even more surprising was the idea that she would have ran into so many on a nightly basis and not even know it. "My generation? So, I am not rare? You can't just bite someone and make new vampires like you had me?"

------

As her questions grew, miles away Andrew was snarling as he slammed a common whore against the bed. She moaned and screamed against him as he slammed his hips hard against her. Aftger tasting that girls blood he was ravaged with a thirst and anger was besting him.

What a temptation she was! He could have had her there and made the girl his and not waste his time on a common whore that he would soon bore with and drain. They were all always diseased and lacked what he needed. But that girl was pure. A virgin and destined to be his!!

With a few final thrusts, he felt his seed spill into the whore. her used cunt was streached and worn from multiple men as she sreamed out her own pleasure. Andrew snarled and bite down into her throat. Her blood was disgusting, but needed. He would need that womens again.. and soon.....

He smiled and shook his head. "No it's not that your not rare cherie. Every generation there are about 30 people born with the gene to make them suitable for child bearing. We found 35 this generation so we assumed that that was all your generation would produce." He leaned forward and took her hand into his own without even giving her the chance to react he slip her finger into his mouth sucking the few small drops of blood from it before pulling back and licking her finger. The small wound instantly sizzled lightly and healed shut not even leaving a sign it was ever their. Her blood was indeed delicious and he could see why Andrew was lusting after her the way he was. He knew that until she was well protected and completly bound to somone that Andre would not give up on her. "I did that for a reason. All wounds we recieve from any source will heal within moments. Except wounds caused by our own kind. Or ourselves as that one was. Our saliva acts like a natural anticeptic and healing agent. It can also be used on human wounds to heal them. That is why on the rare occasions vampires do bite humans there is never any evidence." He leaned back again and sighed. "You need to feed but the sun won't be down for another few hours soo... Your going to have to bite me. Because I sired you my blood can sustain you for a few days before you have to have human blood."

Her finger in his mouth, Athena felt her stomach twist and flip like a butterfly. Mouth almost going dry like the desert, that it felt erotic the way he took the wound and healed it. Peeling her toes back, it took all her self control not to bite on her own tongue, nor, make any sound that deemed inapproprate. So engrossed in his voice and what information he was giving her, that she was nearly lost and nodding like a little child she nearly missed what he said about her biting him!

"W-What!"

Pulling her hand back she looked at him in surprise and utter dismay. He wanted her to feed off of him and she didn't know how to reacte to that.

"No. I can't." She turned, her hair flowing around her shoulders. her mark visible as her chest bounced slightly. "Besides, you said you haven't.. eaten in a while. I don't want to take from you. What if this Andrew comes later and I take too much."

What she couldn't admit, was if she could even stand the thought of tasting blood, or liking it. But she also still had the tingling feel Delocroix had given her from where his mouth had been on her finger.

"I.. I don't want to hurt you either..." She whispered. Even more so did she wonder if it would hurt...

Back
Top Bottom