Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd Occurences by RobBase086 and Rawr Kitten

Laying her head against his shoulder, she caught Bill's eye. An apology crossed her features for a moment and she leaned back up, nuzzling Rob's neck. "Mmmmm..." she said and then caught his earlobe between her teeth. "Dinner and a movie sounds lovely." Her hips shifted on his lap, rubbing her ass against his cock. Even the fabric between them couldn't stop that heat of her reaching him.

"Sorry, Bill," she said as honestly as she could muster, "but I think it'll be a night for Rob and I. Date night." Turning, she hid as much as she thought her body would, and put her warm hands up under his shirt. Fingernails brushed his flesh, and tickled along his muscles and traced his ribs. How she didn't want to go anywhere quite yet.

Her eyes smouldered and she looked up at him, deep need written in them.

Rawr Kitten said:
Laying her head against his shoulder, she caught Bill's eye. An apology crossed her features for a moment and she leaned back up, nuzzling Rob's neck. "Mmmmm..." she said and then caught his earlobe between her teeth. "Dinner and a movie sounds lovely." Her hips shifted on his lap, rubbing her ass against his cock. Even the fabric between them couldn't stop that heat of her reaching him.

"Sorry, Bill," she said as honestly as she could muster, "but I think it'll be a night for Rob and I. Date night." Turning, she hid as much as she thought her body would, and put her warm hands up under his shirt. Fingernails brushed his flesh, and tickled along his muscles and traced his ribs. How she didn't want to go anywhere quite yet.

Her eyes smouldered and she looked up at him, deep need written in them.

Rob felt Constance head laying against his shoulders, but Bill was not too happy about hearing what she had to say to him. Rob smoled as she nuzzled up against his neck. Rob leaned down and kissed her onto her forehead and then their nose met as they did a eskimo kiss. Rob then turned his head to meet her lips kissing her lips softly now. He then felt her teeth having a hold of his ear lobe. "I am glad that you like that idea of a dinner and a movie love. That sounds good to me as well." He could feel her hips moving on his lap as it pressed against his cock. He did get aroused by that and began to get hard for her once again.

"It is ok I will figure something else to do then." Bill replied to her. "That sucks that it is a night for you and Rob. It should be a night for Rob and I to hang out." Rob felt her warm hands go up underneath his shirt. It felt good on what she was doing to him.

Rob looked at Constance and smiled at her now.

In front of Bill. So Bill could see what a man would do with a girl's pussy. How hard he could get, how much he could touch her and how deeply as well. Strong hands, soft lips, and that heat for her that was so intoxicating. Heated whispers in Rob's ear as she turned her back fully on Bill, "Sweetness, if you want your friend to have a show, you'll let him stay. Because I want to fuck you; I want you to fuck me so hard that I cum screaming..."

And she grabbed him in her hands, fingernails now digging into flesh in a deep wanton desire...

Rawr Kitten said:
In front of Bill. So Bill could see what a man would do with a girl's pussy. How hard he could get, how much he could touch her and how deeply as well. Strong hands, soft lips, and that heat for her that was so intoxicating. Heated whispers in Rob's ear as she turned her back fully on Bill, "Sweetness, if you want your friend to have a show, you'll let him stay. Because I want to fuck you; I want you to fuck me so hard that I cum screaming..."

And she grabbed him in her hands, fingernails now digging into flesh in a deep wanton desire...

Bill was in shock about this and could not believe she was wanting to fuck in front of him with Rob. Rob could feel her finger nails digging into his flesh. He was very aroused by this a lot and loved what Constance was doing but thought she was not acting herself though. "Constance I have never seen you want to have sex in front of anyone before. This is completely different. Are you ok?" As Rob felt her straddle him now and start to undo his belt and pants. Rob kissed Constance deeply and passionately. "Should we not do this in private sex kitten?"

Blinking a little she looked at him and cocked her head sideways. "You want me to stop?" Her voice was low and sensual, that deep kiss opening up places inside of her as she struggled with his clothes. She leaned in so very close, lips brushing his ear and a whisper like breath playing with his flesh. "Bill can stay or go, his choice. I don't mind if he watches... but HE might..."

Rawr Kitten said:
Blinking a little she looked at him and cocked her head sideways. "You want me to stop?" Her voice was low and sensual, that deep kiss opening up places inside of her as she struggled with his clothes. She leaned in so very close, lips brushing his ear and a whisper like breath playing with his flesh. "Bill can stay or go, his choice. I don't mind if he watches... but HE might..."

Bill did not like that she had just fucked him just before came home but wondered if he would learn a few things by sticking around and watching Rob and Constance have sex together. He moved over to another part of the living room to watch so Rob and Constance would have more room to play with each other or have their fun. "I do not mind either baby if he stays or goes." As he was too busy with Constance because she was very much arousing him.

It didn't matter to her either. Slow, panting and even pacing, she rotated her ass over and across his cock, moving his hands to touch her. Her mouth descended on his, and she yanked his shirt up further. Her fingernails dragged harder across his chest, and then she kissed him harder, and deeper.

"Do it to me, sweetness," she cooed into his ear. "Hard. Deep. Take me..."

Rawr Kitten said:
It didn't matter to her either. Slow, panting and even pacing, she rotated her ass over and across his cock, moving his hands to touch her. Her mouth descended on his, and she yanked his shirt up further. Her fingernails dragged harder across his chest, and then she kissed him harder, and deeper.

"Do it to me, sweetness," she cooed into his ear. "Hard. Deep. Take me..."

As he felt her kiss him hard and deeply he knew how badly she wanted him as he wanted her as well badly. He then began to thrust deep into her hot wet pussy. Slamming hard and ramming so deep inside her. "I plan to do it to you sex kitten do not worry about it!" As he smiled telling her this and his hands explored her body. He squeezed and fondled her breasts. He squeezed hard onto her breasts and pulled her nipples playing with them. He even twisted them. As he began to buck up into her pussy hard and fast now. "Yes I want to fuck you hard and deep baby!"

Lost in the pleasure, she rode his cock hard. She did it for Bill, the audience. Each motion, each word, each moaning plea was accentuated and given freely to build his own need.

Oh, Rob was good, making her squirm with the heated pleasure of him scraping her walls with undeniable pleasure. And the play on her breasts and nipples pushed her up faster than fucking alone. She leaned back, letting Bill see, if he wanted to, watch Rob make her feel so good, make her cum so hard for him.

"Harder," she crooned, voice deep and lusty. "And faster... oh, that feels sooooo good...."

Rawr Kitten said:
Lost in the pleasure, she rode his cock hard. She did it for Bill, the audience. Each motion, each word, each moaning plea was accentuated and given freely to build his own need.

Oh, Rob was good, making her squirm with the heated pleasure of him scraping her walls with undeniable pleasure. And the play on her breasts and nipples pushed her up faster than fucking alone. She leaned back, letting Bill see, if he wanted to, watch Rob make her feel so good, make her cum so hard for him.

"Harder," she crooned, voice deep and lusty. "And faster... oh, that feels sooooo good...."

Feeling Constance slide up and down his shaft he moaned loud and loved what she was doing to him. He then placed his face into her breasts. Kissing and licking her breasts and sucking onto her nipples hard. He bite down onto her nipples and pulled onto them. He continued to squeeze them and play with her nipples more. He smiled as he watched her bob up and down his cock. "I love how you are fucking me baby! That is it lover!"

Throwing her head back, she pushed her breasts into his hands. Each squeeze, each bite, and each mouthing suckle made her moan in time.

He was so hard, and deep, and she took him all and then some. Riding him, rubbing her clit against his cock, she found the angle and the place and slide against him, rocking her hips.

Faster, and faster still, encouraged by his words, she sighed, almost breathlessly, sharp cries like a bird punctuating her pleasure. "Oh fuck me harder, sweetness, I feel you so deep... make me cum... I want you to feel me cumming around your big, beautiful cock..."

Rawr Kitten said:
Throwing her head back, she pushed her breasts into his hands. Each squeeze, each bite, and each mouthing suckle made her moan in time.

He was so hard, and deep, and she took him all and then some. Riding him, rubbing her clit against his cock, she found the angle and the place and slide against him, rocking her hips.

Faster, and faster still, encouraged by his words, she sighed, almost breathlessly, sharp cries like a bird punctuating her pleasure. "Oh fuck me harder, sweetness, I feel you so deep... make me cum... I want you to feel me cumming around your big, beautiful cock..."

Meanwhile Bill was watching and had pulled out his cock pleasuring himself while Rob and Constance fucked in front of him. Rob continued to fondle and squeeze her breasts. He loved how she was moaning. It seemed to have aroused her with Bill watching them fuck.

Her pussy was hot and wet. He slid inside her with ease but felt her pussy walls snapping at his cock. "Damn your pussy feels so good to fuck baby! Oh yeah that is it! I love the way you fuck me kitten! OH GOD YES!" He moaned out in pleasure.

His cock fucking her good and hard as he met her with his hips raising up to meet her hips. Grinding harder onto her and faster. He smacked her nice firm ass and squeezed her ass hard.

She jiggled in his hands, now circling her hips slowly to make sure she felt him completely inside of her at every motion, every rocking need, every sensation. His desperate cries met her own, and she opened wide for him as she felt her pussy almost eating him up.

"Oh baby, almost..." she squeezed her eyes shut and then felt that tingle explode inside of her. "Yeeeeeeessssssssssssss..." Her voice rose and that sweeping release hit every nerve ending.

She rose and fell, tensed on top of him and screamed...

Rawr Kitten said:
She jiggled in his hands, now circling her hips slowly to make sure she felt him completely inside of her at every motion, every rocking need, every sensation. His desperate cries met her own, and she opened wide for him as she felt her pussy almost eating him up.

"Oh baby, almost..." she squeezed her eyes shut and then felt that tingle explode inside of her. "Yeeeeeeessssssssssssss..." Her voice rose and that sweeping release hit every nerve ending.

She rose and fell, tensed on top of him and screamed...

"Fuck yeah baby! I love the way we fuck together!" He moaned out in pleasure to her feeling her move her hips in motion. He thrusted and lifted his hips up to hers. He was ready to cum inside her because her pussy was snapping and rubbing his cock raw now. "DAMN Your pussy is snapping sexy!" He smiled and felt her breasts moving around in his hands. "I am going to cum baby! Here it comes!" He explodes inside her hard.

Open and swallowing him, squeezing against him in waves... she took it all and she was panting with him as he emptied his heated cum inside of her. "Oh sweetness," she crooned, in between kisses that she laid on his face, his forehead...

'There,' she thought in her mind. 'Let's see if Bill actually understands what this woman really wants...'

Rawr Kitten said:
Open and swallowing him, squeezing against him in waves... she took it all and she was panting with him as he emptied his heated cum inside of her. "Oh sweetness," she crooned, in between kisses that she laid on his face, his forehead...

'There,' she thought in her mind. 'Let's see if Bill actually understands what this woman really wants...'

"Sounds like my naughty sex kitten loved her cum and the kitty was very hungry as well!" He sat there very pleased and smiled at her kissing her back. He felt her hot wet pussy juices coating his cock. He did not know that her and Bill had sex just before he came home from the grocery store.

Bill was in shock and could not believe how it is done so well. He had a lot to learn to become an expert he though in his head.

"Mmmm... hungry..." Yes, she was. Each nibbling kiss making her want more of him... taste more... feel more...

"Don't stop touching me," she sighed and dragged a hand down to rest on her clit. "There, sweetness, I'm still... cumming..."

Rawr Kitten said:
"Mmmm... hungry..." Yes, she was. Each nibbling kiss making her want more of him... taste more... feel more...

"Don't stop touching me," she sighed and dragged a hand down to rest on her clit. "There, sweetness, I'm still... cumming..."

He was glad to hear that she was hungry but could not believe how horny she was. "I am glad that you are still hungry lover!" Smiling now after saying that.

"Oh I do not plan to stop touching you. Do not worry ok sweets?" As his hands explored her body and fondled and touch every portion of it. "That is great that you are still cumming!" He was glad to hear this.

Rotating her hips, she leaned back and embraced the want, the desire and the continuing release. Two men, in as little time, and in the same room too. Well, let Rob keep touching her, his hands on her clit, his body so very close...

Rawr Kitten said:
Rotating her hips, she leaned back and embraced the want, the desire and the continuing release. Two men, in as little time, and in the same room too. Well, let Rob keep touching her, his hands on her clit, his body so very close...

Feeling her rotating her hips while Rob was exploring her body with his hands. He smiled and kissed her sweet lips. Rob was not much about sharing at all especially the woman that he loves.

Finally licking his lips with her tongue, she sighed, satiated for the moment. "Oh, sweetness," she sighed. "We'll have to do that again soon. And Bill, how are you doing over there?"

Rawr Kitten said:
Finally licking his lips with her tongue, she sighed, satiated for the moment. "Oh, sweetness," she sighed. "We'll have to do that again soon. And Bill, how are you doing over there?"

He loved what she was doing to him with her tongue and could hear her sigh in pleasure. "That felt good my love!" He was pleased as well from what she did to him. "Yes we will have do this again really soon sex kitten! Uh, well I am still trying to please myself!" Bill says to her. As he is still not knowing what to do to himself or how to perform sex very well.

Her lip pouted out, pushed sensuously forward as she turned to Rob. "Your friend isn't having an easy time of it, is he, sweetness?" Turning to look at Bill, she squirmed a little on Rob's lap. "Should I go help your friend? Or just watch him from here..?"

Rawr Kitten said:
Her lip pouted out, pushed sensuously forward as she turned to Rob. "Your friend isn't having an easy time of it, is he, sweetness?" Turning to look at Bill, she squirmed a little on Rob's lap. "Should I go help your friend? Or just watch him from here..?"

Rob sort of laughed a bit when she mentioned that Bill was having a hard time playing with himself. "No he is not having a easy time of it at all love." Feeling her squirm just a bit on his lap. "No do not go and help Bill out. He can figure it out on his own lover. Just worry about you and I ok?"

She nodded and pressed her mouth on his, tongue playing, tasting and chest heaving against his chest. "Don't stop touching me... I'm still so... Oh please, sweetness. Take me with your mouth... taste me, taste us..."

Her hips rotated so hard against him, want travelling up her spine like a freight train. She couldn't know why, she only knew that she wanted... NEEDED... "Pleeeeeasssseee...."

Back
Top Bottom