Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Was Meant To... (Sweet Angel Jocelyn&DamningtheHeavens)

Andrew's eyes slowly opened to find his girlfriend's eyes already peering up at him. Andrew locked his gaze with hers, a smile instantly plastered on his face. "You know, it's usually WHILE I'm sleeping that the beautiful naked girl is in my bed. But this is so much better." Andrew pressed his lips to hers, stroking her fire red hair.

Jolene smiled and kissed Andrew back, pulling back to smile at him. "You've been havin' dreams about beautiful, naked girls in your bed?" She pouted, though there was a twinkle in her eyes. "I hope not while you were dating me." She was just teasing him, to see if she'd get a rise out of him, if he'd just shrug it off, or if he would fall over himself to defend.

Andrew neither shrugged the comment off, nor did he try overmuch to defend himself. "Of course I've dreamt of a beautiful naked woman in my bed since I've been dating you..." Andrew gave her a sly smile and said "You." He laced his fingers with hers, kissing one of her knuckles.

Jolene smiled and cuddled closer to him. "Well, so long as it was me. But you don't have to dream about it anymore." She told him, laughing softly. "Unless I have to study, or you have to study, we could share a bed whenever we want." She said."And maybe even when we have to study." She added.

Andrew chuckled and kissed Jolene on the cheek, then said "That sounds SO great." Being able to study with her around would definitely be great. Not that a whole lot of studying would really be going on. It's not like it really mattered. James had never had trouble on tests. His ability to comprehend what his class was learning was stellar. "You really are beautiful, you know. not just in your body, either"

Jolene laughed and put her hands on his face and looked into his eyes. "Awe, baby.." She said, giving him a soft kiss. "You really shouldn't put that little end tag there." She told him. "That makes a sweet compliment sound shady." She advised, rubbing her thumbs over his cheeks.

Andrew laughed and smiled as Jolen rubbed his cheeks. "I meant that you're beautiful in every way. Your body, your face, your mind, your heart. I love everything about you." He ran his hands up and down her sides, sweetly illustrating his affection for her as she did the same to him. He'd never felt happier than when he was with her

Jolene smiled and crawled on top of her boyfriend, straddling him for a second before she simply laid on top of him. "Well, that makes it all better, then." She said softly, kissing his cheek. "Too bad we can't get an apartment so we don't ever have to worry about someone coming in on us, even when we are just cuddling like this." She said softly, laying a small bit of weight on him.

Jolene's nude body on his made Andrew feel tingly all over. "I wish we could too. But at least having an idiotic party animal for a room mate has the added benefit of him never being around." Andrew wrapped his arms around her as she laid on top of him, kissing her softly, repeatedly. Then, he gave her one long, slow, loving kiss, holding her close

Jolene laughed softly and nodded. "There is that plus side." She agreed, letting her lips touch his as she laid on him. When the kiss became long and passionate, she melted into it, running her fingers through his hair slowly.

As Jolene gave herself to their kiss, Andrew slid his tongue into her mouth, seeking hers out. As their tongues met, Andrew rolled his around Jolene's. He played gently with her tongue, showing her he loved her with the soft, affectionate way he kissed her. Her being in his arms, on top of him like this, felt like a perfect fit. Their bodies were made for each other.

Jolene smiled against Andrew's lips and continued on the kiss, letting her tongue move caressingly against his. After a minute, the red head lifted herself with her arms to sit up on him. "I'm liking this little arrangement." She commented, before she looked at his clock. "I should get ready to go." She said with a small pout.

"I think this arrangement will work great for both of us," he said, wiggling his hips under her for a moment. As she said she should go, Andrew pouted as well. He didn't have class till the evening. He had a class at three pm and a class at 5 pm. Luckily, it was friday. His room mate would be gone all weekend partying. "Aww, boo! That sucks. But hey, let's go somewhere tonight! Dinner maybe?"

"Ohh." Jolene said in a teasing voice. "A man that finds out about sex and doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in the bedroom. Either I'm not as good as I thought, or you are perfect." She climbed off of him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I certainly hope it's the second option. My ego couldn't take the hit otherwise." She laughed and waved at him. "Dinner sounds wonderful. Pick me up at my dorm after you get out of class?" She suggested as she dressed quickly to go back to her room to shower and change.

"Well, baby, you were amazing. I don't think I'm perfect, but I'd like to think I'm perfect for you." Andrew smirked as he watched Jolene get up and put her clothes on. He rather enjoyed the view from behind. "Ok, baby. I'll send you a text as soon as my last class lets out. I love you." Andrew flipped his tv on and watched for a couple of hours till he had to shower and prepare for class.

Jolene winked at Andrew as she hurried out, and then she rushed to her room. After showering and changing into her new jeans and white t-shirt. She sat through her classes, then spent the hours while Andrew was in class, cleaning.

Andrew sat through class, rather bored and antsy. He absently jotted notes, thinking about a nice dinner with Jolene. As soon as his classes were over, he sent her a text saying [That class felt so damn long. I'll be at your dorm in 10 minutes.] As his text promised, he was at her dorm room in short time. He knocked on her dorm room door, a smile sweeping across his lips. As she opened the door, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "I missed you!"

Jolene was glad to see Andrew, and had changed the second she'd gotten his text message. Now, she was wearing a black mini-skirt with an emerald green t-shirt, a pair of stiletto heels over thigh high white silk stockings. She laughed at the hug and hugged him back. "I missed you, too, honey." She said, hearing her roommate scoff behind her. "Ready to go?" She asked, choosing to ignore the girl behind them.

As Andrew heard the girl scoff behind them, he held his middle up to her with his arms still around Jolene. "Yeah, baby. I'm ready to go." He grabbed ahold of Jolene's hand, lacing their fingers together. They walked hand in hand toward his car, making small talk. "You look so gorgeous, baby! I don't think I've ever seen you in this outfit before." As they neared his car, he opened the passanger door for her and helped her in.

Jolene smiled and gave his hand a squeeze. "Thank you, honey. I thought that I would wear something pretty for our date." She told him, sliding into his car. "Where are we going?" She asked, unsure if he'd told her or she'd simply forgotten.

Andrew smiled and said "Well, that's a very pretty choice indee, baby. I like it alot." He gave her a peck on the cheek and replied "We're going to that little Italian place on main street. The one with the orgasmically good gelato." He chuckled before shutting her door and moving to his own. As he cranked the ignition, his car roared to life and his radio blasted music. He jumped a little and turned the radio down. "Oops. I forgot to turn it down last time I got out.

Jolene laughed. "Wonderful." She said, putting her hand on his leg softly. "And I guess you have the right reference now?" She teased him. She blew a kiss his way and jumped when the radio blasted. "Wow." She said, laughing. "I'm surprised you aren't deaf."

"What?" he joked, then chuckled. He put the car in gear and pulled out of the college parking lot, and out toward main street. "I love you, JoJo," he said at a red light, sneaking a kiss before the light turned green. Soon, they were at the restaurant, and Andrew climbed out of the car, then helped Jolene out. He held her hand as they walked to the entrance.

Jolene smiled as she walked into the restaurant with her boyfriend. "I love you, too." She whispered, as they made their way in. "Thank you for taking me out." She told him, giving his hand a squeeze. She was very happy to be with him.

As they entered the restaurant, Andrew said "It's my pleasure, baby. I love being out with you." He pecked her on the cheek as they were greated by the hostess. They were immediately seated, as the restaurant was only half full. Andrew flipped through the menu, fully aware of what he already wanted.

Back
Top Bottom