Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Was Meant To... (Sweet Angel Jocelyn&DamningtheHeavens)

Andrew bit his lip, watching her work his clothing off. A gasp escaped him and he arched his back. Andrew knew what Jolene was planning to do, and Andrew wanted it. He'd never had a girl bring him to orgasm either, and he felt it was overdue.

Jolene took hold of his underwear and pulled them down slowly before positioning herself between his legs. "Are you ready for this?" She asked with a seductive smile just before she opened her mouth and took the tip of him into her mouth slowly.

Andrew nodded. "Yeah baby. I'm ready." He gasped as she took his tip in her mouth. It had just started, but it already felt so good. "Jolene... don't stop baby." Andrew wanted... needed more. Everything was so new, and amazing.

Jolene looked up at Andrew, happiness in her eyes that she could give him so much pleasure. With her eyes locked on his, she took more of him into her mouth, slowly sliding herself down his length. Then, when she had as much of him in her mouth as she could get, the redhead lifted her head again. The process continued on.

Gasps and moans were the only sounds he produced. He couldn't even form words. His mind was reeling from the feel of her mouth pleasing his member. Every time she lowered herself down, he issued forth another moan. He wanted to urge her to go faster, but he was unsure of himself. Unsure of how to say what he wanted, so he just let her keep going.

Not knowing that Andrew wanted her to go faster, Jolene continued to move slowly over him. She didn't want to frighten him, or do too much too soon. She liked the way, though, that he felt in her mouth, and the sounds he made. She always enjoyed giving pleasure to men.

Andrew tangled his fingers in Jolene's hair, rubbing the back of her head with his fingertips. Every slow movement of her head drew forth another moan. Small waves of pleasure had started to radiate through him, and he arched his back as she sucked on him. "Mmm... Jolene. That feels so good," he said, finally finding his voice

Jolene was glad that her boyfriend was enjoying her actions, and she enjoyed it just as much. His compliment brought a shine to her eyes, making her move a bit fast as he encouraged her. One hand moved to wrap around him, traveling up and down after her mouth. It was to cover more length and give him more pleasure.

Andrew moaned even louder as Jolene picked up the pace, and gasped as her hand joined in. His whole member was being pleased by her, and he could feel the tension building inside him, the pleasured feeling in his cock growing more and more. "Baby... Ohh..." he cried out to her, showing her just how much he was enjoying it

Jolene looked up at Andrew and moved faster. She could feel him tensing, could feel a slight change in his body and that turned her on more than most anything had. She started to use the whole of her tongue to continue the pleasure for him.

As Jolene's whole tongue pressed against his shaft, Andrew groaned even louder. "Oh god, Jolene... I'm gonna cum, baby." His breathing came in faster little gasps between moans. Waves of pleasure rocked his body as he came, releasing his seed powerfully into her mouth. Some of it shot to the back of her throat. As his orgasm played out, Andrew whimpered and twitched a little.

Jolene continued to move herself fast enough to make him feel just the pleasure he wanted. When she felt him spraying into her mouth, she quickly swallowed each shot, still moving her head over him. When she knew he was spent, the redhead slid up his body, wiping her lips just in case. "How was that?" She asked him softly.

Andrew moaned a few more times after Jolene's mouth was no longer on his cock. "That was so good," he said, placing his hand on her cheek and kissing her. He had no concern for where her lips had just been. After all, it was just part of his own body. He looked into her eyes and said "That was the first time I've done that. It was amazing"

Jolene kissed Andrew back, laying her body on top of his. "I'm glad." She said, paying her arm over his chest as she cuddled close to him. "I'm actually kind of intrigued that I'm your first." She confessed. "Why haven't you been with anyone else?"

"No one, Jolene. I'm still, well mostly, a virgin. That was my first blowjob." Andrew placed his hand over hers, a small smile on his lips. He snuggled in close to her and kissed her again. "Is it awkward for you that I'm still a virgin?" He rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand, his eyes locked with hers

Jolene shook her head. "No." She said, looking into his eyes, her own wide with innocence that might have surprised someone after what they'd just done. "I'm just curious as to why you've never even been that far with one of your old girlfriends." She explained. "It's not awkward. I'm looking forward to you discovering new things with me if you'd like."

"I don't know why things haven't gone that far," Andrew shrugged, "It just... never felt right, I guess." He took her hand in his, and kissed the back of it. "But it felt right with you. I'd love to explore new things with you, too." Andrew kissed Jolene's neck lightly, working his way down to her chest. He nipped playfully at her chest. "I want you to be my first. I've never met anyone else that I wanted to share myself with."

Jolene smiled as he started to kiss her, and nibble at her skin. "I want to be your first if you want me to be." She said, running her hands through his hair. "Whenever you are ready." She assured him. "I can wait though." She said.

Andrew already knew she could wait, but his heart and his member protested. He wanted her, and his cock seemed to have recovered, wanting more. Andrew nipped further down her chest to her breasts. He ran his tongue all over her breasts, then to her nipples. He flicked his tongue over one and said "Maybe sooner rather than later"

Jolene raised an eyebrow, looking down at her boyfriend as his tongue sent a wave of pleasure through her breast. "Oh yeah?" She asked, her hands setting a course over his shoulders. "Well, I won't object to that either." She said, smiling at him. She wanted him, that was for sure.

"Good. I'm glad you won't object," he said, taking her nipple into his mouth and suckling on it lightly, then harder. Still latched to her nipple, he climbed on top of her, rubbing her other breast as he started grinding against her. His member rubbed against the inside of Jolene's thigh.

Jolene moaned as her breast was taken into his mouth. As he sucked on her sensitive flesh, she arched against him. It really hadn't been her intention for the two of them to have sex right then when she'd brought it up, she was more than ready for it to happen. She didn't care that he'd never had sex before, it actually worried her much less, and gave her a thrill that she would be his first. Her's was the first body he'd ever played with as he was. Her's would be the first body he'd ever felt. Her legs spread wide for him, wanting him.

Andrew pulled his lips away from Jolene's breast, and positioned himself so his member was pressed against her entrance. As his eyes met her gaze, Andrew slowly pushed his hips forward, burying his cock inside her inch by inch. When his whole meber was inside her, he let out a small moan and tried to calm his nerves. After a short moment, he started moving his hips back and forth, reveling in the new sensation he was partaking in.

Jolene wrapped her legs around Andrew's waist as he slid into her. When he was all in, she let out a soft sigh of her own. Her body adjusted to his quickly and she arched her back. When he started to move inside of her, the redhead moaned, her arms clutching his back.

Andrew started movin his hips a little faster, responding to Jolene digging her nails into him. He rather liked the feeling of being clawed, he quickly discovered. He leaned down and kissed her deeply. As he slid his tongue inside her, he moaned into her mouth and thrusted harder. He made every movement count, every thrust penetrated as deep as he could.

Back
Top Bottom