Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babysitter (nothingbutporcelain and doom29169)

He slid the small ring up her finger. It wasn't much, but it was what he could afford. Will had as much a phobia of using credit cards as Callie had of food. It was small but pretty. He reached up and slid his hand into her hair, and pulling her to him for a steamy kiss. When he pulled back he looked into her eyes and said "Kids are gone for the weekend. I can get us a room on the beach or we could stay here. I haven't made love to you in the ocean yet."

The drive to the beach isn't far. The sand and surf were very romantic. They check into an inexpensive place, Will does his best to make it seem ritzy by pointing out the continental breakfast and laughing. They change and go for a long walk on the beach. It is secluded, far away from anyone, and he dropps their towels and pulles her to the water. They swim around and play. He splashes her and laughes with her. He pickes her up and throws her a short way, just to play with her. While they are swimming the mood changes from playful to sexy. They kiss passionately and he takes her up to the sand. The sun is setting, they are alone, it is perfect.

He takes off her bikinnie and his board shorts, tossing them aside. He moves down and lickes her pussy feverishly, poking his tongue as far into her as he can, then flicking it across her clit. He slides a finger up into her and and searches around for the spot that feels like a tiny bunch of grapes. He fondles her G spot, driving her crazy. He seems to want her insane for him before he goes further. When he has her where he wants her he pushes her legs back into her favorite position and pushes his cock into her. He looks down into her eyes as he makes love to her. Her whispers how much he loves her with each long slow stroke. Then he pickes up his pace and startes to really fuck her hard. By the time he cumes he has lost his mind with passion, he can only growl and grunt incoherantly. His seed lodges deep in her belly, warm and sticky...

Callie didn't need a huge ring so she was perfectly happy with the ring Will gave her. She thought it was completely beautiful, most of all because she knew he was the one who gave it to her. "Oh, Will! This ring is so beautiful. Thank you, honey." She told him with a wide smile on her face. That smile got even wider the second she heard him say he wanted to take her to the beach for the weekend since the kids were away. This sounded completely perfect to her. It sounded so romantic. It was the perfect way to celebrate their engagement.

She was so happy during the drive to the beach because she was so excited about going away with him. They needed to do this kind of thing more often. She didn't even made that the hotel they stayed in wasn't expensive. They had each other and were in love. They really didn't need to stay in some fancy hotel to feel special. Callie felt special because she knew Will was here with her and he really loved her. She worried a bit that she would never live up to his wife but now she was really starting to believe that his love for her was real and so strong. Maybe he even loved her more than he ever loved his wife. She was curious to see if that was true but she wasn't about to ask him. That was rude and she didn't want to bring up painful memories for him.

She had fun playing around with him in the water. She would pretend to be mad at him every time he threw her but of course she wasn't really mad. Before she knew it he was carrying her back to the sand and laying her down so he could make sweet love to her. She never knew what making love was like but now thanks to Will she definitely knew how amazing it was. She moaned out softly as he teased her by licking her and then he finally entered her. It felt even better than she remembered it. She screamed out as loudly as she could, never worrying about anyone hearing her. When he came she really screamed out because it felt so good. It quickly send her over the edge. Callie moaned out his name a few times before finally coming all over his cock. "I hope I'm pregnant. I want to have a kid with you, Will. I love you so much. I want to have a little baby to show how much I love you.." She couldn't believe she was really saying all this. Will really changed her into a better person.

Will looked over at her and pulled her to him, holding her close and petting her sweetly. "I know how much you love me. I know because you help me, you are there for me, I can count on you and depend on you, I can trust you with my children. You don't have to get pregnant to prove you love me."

He smirks at her, "Though you do have to let me fuck you in the ass, thats an absolute must." He lets her know he is teasing, but only just. Its been clear from the start that will is an ass man and he loves to buttfuck her.

He is in no hurry, he reaches out for her and pulles her to him so that they can spoon together. He holds her close and lets her just relax against him. After a while, though, he starts to get hard again. He obviously wantes more. He rolles her on top of him and looks her in the eyes, giving her his determined to get his way look. "Fuck yourself." He demands.

Callie actually felt a few tears slip down her cheeks when he told her how he knew he loved her. She wasn't crying because she was sad, she was crying because she was happy. She really did love him so much and she was glad it was so easy for him to see that. "I do love you so much, Will. I know I don't have to prove my love to you but I do want us to have a child of our own. Maybe not right away. I'd like to have you to myself for a little before a baby comes in and takes up all of our time." She smiled at him and laughed softly when he said she had to fuck him in the ass.

"Yes, sir. Whatever you want. You can do anything to me. I am at your service.." She was just joking around but she also did like playing these games where she was basically his sex slave. She liked how he was so sweet to her when they weren't fucking but sometimes she wanted him to be really rough and demanding in bed.

"Mmm, yes. But you better fuck me again soon because you know how much I love that.." She told him with a smirk on her face as she reached down and began to finger herself, sliding two fingers in and out of her. She used her other hand to rub her clit and moaned out loud. "Oh God , that feels so good!" She screamed out loudly. "Help me out! I want you to finger me too. You do it better, Will.."

He grinnes up at her as she startes to masterbate. He always enjoyes watcing her fingers disappear into her beautiful slit. She asks for his help, and he just smiles up at her. Instead of using his fingers he reached down under her and holds up his stiff cock for her to sit on.

"Go on, sit on it my hot little slut. You know you want to."

She can feel the hot flesh of the tip of his prick rubbing her little slit. When she tries to sit on it, he moves it a little. "I'm not sure you really want to. Let me hear you beg for it. Let me hear you tell me how much you want to me a slut for me, how much you want to fuck yourself on me. Tell me how bad you want to feel my cock up inside you. Come on Callie, beg for like the slut you are."

He lookes up at her lustfully and listened to her beg and plead. He is in no hurry, and he adds in little comments like, "I'm not sure you really want it," and "you can do better than that." Really though, everything she says just makes him hotter for her. Finally he cannot take anymore and he lets her push herself down on him. As she rides him he keeps talking to her. "Show me your clit, Callie. Come on, show my that slutty little thing. Show it to me." She spreads her lips open and shows him her stiff little clit. "MMMM yea, thats it, show me that hot little clit. Yea. Show me what a slut you are, pull on it. Yea thats it, pull on it like a little cock. Harder, harder Callie, make it hurt."

He reaches down and bats her hand away, "Like this, slut." He takes over, Pinching her clit and pulling on it. It hurts a little but the pain is always quickly replaced by pleasure, more intense because of the pain. "God you have the best pussy in history. You have ruined jerking off for me, you know that right? I cannot cum unless I am inside you somewhere now. I have to have you at last once a day or I go crazy."

He lifts his legs and takes over, fucking her hard and feeling her cervix with his cockhead. Finally he cannot take anymore. He pickes her up and takes her to the surf. He gets on top of her and fucks her as the waves roll up to their waist. He kisses her as he fucks her, finishing in her pussy, giving her another load of his spunk for her collection.

Callie loved fingering herself but she would much rather have him deep inside of her so she was very glad when he told her to come over and sit on his cock. She knew how good it would feel. She never used to like being on top but now she loved it so much. She knew she'd love any position with Will. As long as she had his cock deep inside of her she would be happy. She tried to sit on his cock but of course he moved. She knew he was going to tease her. It was definitely working. She couldn't believe how much she wanted him. "I do want your cock, Will! Please, I need to feel you inside of me!" She screamed out, knowing he would love hearing her beg him to fuck her. This was exactly what he wanted her to do.

"I'm your slut and I want you so badly! Please, Will!" She was trying to scream out everything she could to make him as turned on as possible. It was important that she make him crave her pussy. That way he wouldn't be able to resist her much longer.

She reached her hand down and began to pull on her clit just like he wanted her to do. She was happy when he finally started to do it. She knew she was doing a good job but she would much rather have Will pulling on her clit. It was a lot more sexy when he did it. "Fuck, Will! That feels so good! You are amazing!" She screamed out, loving how they were doing this on a public beach. This would have been even more hot if people were around. She loved having public sex. Hopefully they would have some of that soon. It would be good to do it here where no one knew them.

"Good. You don't need to jerk off anymore because you have me now. I'm going to make sure you get sex all the time. In fact you'll probably be so tired from all the amazing sex we have.." She said, giggling softly as she stared into his eyes. She knew he was a lot older than her but she was sure he would keep up with her. She probably had a higher sex drive with him but that was fine. She could be patient.

She was so happy when he finally gave up on pulling her clit and instead took her to the water to fuck her there. She screamed out how much she loved him the whole time he fucked her and loved it when he filled her with his cum again. She was a bit worried about getting pregnant but she knew it wouldn't be the end of the world if this happened. She screamed out his name as she finally came as well, getting her juices all over his cock. It was definitely the best sex of her life.

Will got up as the surf was beginning to get higher, and got her to their towel. He dressed and watched her do the same. He marveled at her beauty, wondered for the millionth time what she saw in a over aged looser like him, but he never asked and never complained. He knew that eventually Callie would tire of him, move on to someone closer her own age. He knew that, but he felt just the opposite. He felt that her love for him might somehow grow. That she might somehow want to stay with him. It was logically impossible, but emotionaly he clung to that hope.

They walked back to the hotel, hand in hand, feeling the blissful afterglow of amazing sex. He had an even better surprise for her. When they reached their hotel he asked her to dress in something nice, tht they were going out...OUT out. He took her to a very expensive restraunt, making her wonder how he was affording such extragence, but he demanded that she order something nice. They were celebrating, and he wanted her to just relax and enjoy it.

That wasn't all he wanted. She felt his socked foot climbing up her thigh. It parted her legs and he pressed his heel gently against her sex. He made her take off his sock and then he gave her the most wicked look he could muster. He leaned in and spoke so that only she could hear him, "Callie, use my toe, push it in. I want to feel how wet you are."

Callie had the widest smile ever on her face as they walked back to the hotel together. She just loved being with Will so much. He was an amazing man. He treated her so well but he also knew how to be so rough and demanding in bed. That was perfect. She got excited when she heard that they would be going out together. She was shocked that he was taking her to such a nice restaurant but she definitely wasn't going to complain about that. She put on a sexy black dress that looked amazing on her but also wasn't extremely slutty. She was trying to dress more elegant and sophisticated now that she was going to be Will's wife. She couldn't look like a seventeen year old slut anymore.

She really only wanted a small salad from the restaurant. There was no way she was going to order a huge meal and waste Will's money because she couldn't eat it all. Hopefully he wouldn't try to insist that she order something else because she really didn't want to.

"I am very wet right now but I'd rather you feel it too." She told him with a smirk on her face before she moved her hand under the table so she could push his toe into her cunt. She wasn't wearing any panties so lucky there was nothing stopping him from going right in. She leaned across the table and whispered seductively, "Do you want to fuck me in the bathroom? I am so turned on right now. I need you to fuck me here.."

He grinned at her. Did he want to fuck her in the bathroom? Of course he did. He stood and took her hand, almost dragging her there. The men's room was empty, so he locked the door. He ordered her onto her knees. When she did that, he took out a dog collar. It had a very large license on it. One side said Callie, and had their address. The other side said, "If you find this bitch wandering too far from home, fuck her to punish her and send her back to me."

He synched it around her throat, so tight it was difficult for her to swallow. He grinned at her, "Now you know what will happen if you stray too far from me." He unzipped his fly and oredered her to suck him until he was good and hard.

Back
Top Bottom