Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Affair (nothingbutporcelain and deerpoob)

Callie was still biting her lip to keep herself from moaning out loud. She really wanted to kiss him but she couldn't since if she did that she would have to raise herself up and everyone would see her. That would be terrible. She really lost it when he stuck a second finger inside of her because it felt so good. She was shocked when he dropped the eraser and moved behind her so he could really fuck her. "Yes, I'll be fast. I'm already so close. Are you?" She asked him and then before she knew it he was kissing her neck and sucking on it. She'd probably have a hickey on her neck from this but she didn't care. In fact she wanted him to leave marks all over her body. People would see the marks and have no idea that he was the one who left them. She wished she could tell everyone it was him but that would be so bad. "I'm going to cum.." She whispered softly as she felt his cock throbbing inside of her. She knew he was getting close so she decided to wait for him to cum so they could cum at the same time. It was so much more amazing that way.

Callie threw her head back, a look of complete pleasure on her face once she felt him finally cum deep inside of her. This was more than enough to send her over the edge so soon she was biting her lip as she came next, the walls of her pussy clenching around his cock as she got her cum all over him. She knew it was dangerous for him to keep coming inside of her but right now she really didn't care about that. All she could think about was him and how she wanted him inside of her every second. If only they could make that happen.

She did play with his cock for the rest of the class period, licking him and using her hands to massage him. She was completely relieved when everyone left and he got back under the desk with her. "It was very exciting. You're amazing, Daniel." She kissed him back deeply then pulled away from the kiss. "I like you a lot. Normally I wouldn't sleep with a guy more than once but you're so incredible." If he looked deep into her eyes it would be easy for him to see that she was falling hard for him.

Callie kept smiling at him and kissed him back softly. She was very happy to hear that he liked her too. She looked down at him and watched as he moved her onto the table and then before she knew it he was moving his head under her skirt and licking her pussy. "Oh, Daniel!" She moaned out softly, running her hands through his hair as he ate her out. This felt so good. "You are amazing, the best!" She moaned out, knowing she was going to get close to her climax soon. This felt so good. She always loved it when guys went down on her but Daniel was really good at this. He definitely knew what he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom