Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MY FIRST APOLOGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mifune

Supernova
FORGET IT, I thought this would be an apology, but guess what it's fudging bullshit. I'm blown out of my mind at how this Ms. THING THING is so (OH I'm a Princess la la la la la) is so weak spined. I'm getting in trouble for this MS. THING THING who I'm trying to help because she has nobody to play with.

But just in my work place I have learned. That there are some people that doesn't know a good DEED when they see it in their face. I bet you this Ms. Thing THING probably wouldn't even pick up a hundred dollar if it was in the garbage. That's how I feel, like I'm garbage in this Ms. Thing THING Eyes.

What I don't deserve the decency to say NO I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, OR I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU. But instead this Ms. THING THING, pretends that she's this perfect popular girl. AND over here I seem to be the HOMELESS BUM that seems to be begging for a roleplay. GET OVERYOURSELF. I'm not that desperate. Where my Request thread is like begging for it.

What is this? High School? Where the Jocks have their side, of the Cafeteria, the GEEKS have their side, the Goths have their side, and the CHEERMISPERFECTS have their side or they with the Jocks who knows, I been out of high school to know the social paradigm.

FUDGE IT, I guess Friday the 13th mythology strikes it's ugly head. I knew something stupid was going to happen today. One I get warned, two I'm writing this shit. Whatever, I need to vent, and yes I can vent alone, but what good does that do? Nothing changes. So here I am, Venting out in the public of the cyber world. LET IT BE KNOWN that we have to stop handling situation like these with baby hands.

It's like a baby crying and the parent just gives him ice cream or something sugar. The baby is winning and is being corrupted!!! this is why our generation is so lazy, and is so stupid. This is freaking ridiculous. Are we seriously that blind that we are following our parents footsteps.

LET'S BETTER OURSELVES AND LEARN TO ADDRESS THE SITUATION. NOT NEED TO ASK THE TEACHER AKA ADMINS TO FIGHT OUR BATTLES. ALL THIS WOULD OF HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF MS. THING THING WOULD JUST SAY NO, AND IF I ASK WHY, GIVE ME A FREAKING REASON.

you think you getting annoyed with me asking you every week or what not to see if you want to roleplay? GUESS WHY I KEEP asking, because you ignore me. If you don't give a DOG food does it not keep bothering you for food? YES IT DOES. So you asked for your own torment. OR MAYBE YOU LIKE FEELING EMPOWERED BY IGNORING GARBAGE PEOPLE LIKE ME.

Whatever, I'm done with you, this is it. GO back to your little MS. THING THING World where you are QUEEN OF THE SILENCE.

I may have lost my mind, it seems, but I'm contained. I'm Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom