Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amazon Island(open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the very center of this forested island were the borderlines of the tribes meet stands the lonely and poorly built man village were all captured men from ships and castaways have been kept as well as male children of the tribes that are not killed.and above this village along the great mountain to the gods volcano lay the Colosseum .were an extremely important even was begin on this the night of the summer solstice and the games witch would soon commence. tonight the three leaders of the villages stood apart within the Colosseum .with there strongest warriors negotiating what was to come this summer and of there falling numbers.Luna stood apart calmly listening to her sister as they spoke amongst themselves to trade slaves in hopes of more warriors being born only a few had come in the spring. luna leader of the hunters tribe as marked by there goddess was calm and patient.always waiting for the proper time to strike.she listened to her sisters bicker and fight as always and then the important topic came up and she finally spoke"i suggest we have a second season within the male village during the autumn very few wars happen then "she says calmly commanding attention"and it means longer time for children to be born and grow at least a winters time "she says before looking away and waiting for the response.

Nicky stand and raises her voice to the others..."I agree completely, and think a second mating season would be good to increase the numbers that have been dwindling so..." She sighs, this was one thing she would not bicker about, this needed to happen her warriors were dying fast. most would not live though the year. A plague had hit their tribe and decimated their numbers the unlucky ones got to watch their mates die, or worse have to live in pain for the rest of their lives. The medicines had been tried, most didn't work. Now they needed new blood, and had been meaning to bring it up but got beat to the punch. "We need to plan some more matings to at least twice a year, or our numbers could drop drastically. We got hit with a dire plague, one even our medicines couldn't keep it from decimating other people."

She sat down, and looked at her sisters, and hoped they agreed. This would be catastrophic if they didn't. Almost to the point of no return. Goddess of fertility, she prayed, let them see the light in what must happen for other wise, our peoples are doomed.

Echo looked around standing up calmly she spoke in a clam voice. "I agree, we need warriors, my village has not been severely hit with major disease but before that happens we must put a stop to this."[ she crossed her arms over her chest thinking. "I maybe very young but I agree, this is something that we can not stand for, we must stop it here and now, we must have matings and have them at least, at the very least twice a year but I say we should have it three times, if we can." she looked around at her people, thinking if there was anything else she could say, but soon would be the trading war between them and she would need to pick the best slave men in order to insure good warriors.

She stood there still thinking, she was trying to do what was best for her people but if they didn't get this figured out then there was not going to be a thing to worry about because they would die out. She needed to come up with a better solution then she had right now, something that would insure their success.

Luna grunts walking over to the pile of food brought from each tribe and grabbing a small loaf of bread and eating it "hmm..well"she says calmly thinking it over"the final solstice comes in few months"she murmurs to herself"that could be a problem you see with so few men in that village we would have to divide them up and there in lies the problem,you see we would each fight for certain ones and already we don't even hardly use our own slaves in such manners."she says calmly "and there for i believe we should at least surrender half to this village to let it grow and then we will have a greater chance to have more .besides this also implements trading" slaves and prisoners"she says calmly looking back at Nicky"and this hopefully will lead to peace so that we may regroup i was hoping we could trade more goods ..it has been many moons sense i have tasted the fruit of echos side of the island"she says calmly not bothering to look at ether for a moment.

Echo nods, turning to her warrior she says "Bring in the things I asked for" she turns back to Luna "Yes I do see your point, we must try to find some way to solve this problem of not having enough men to mate with, what about going out to capture more? I am sure we could find some, seeing as my village has had the least amount of sickness and other problems, we are more equipped to go out and scourge the areas for men." she crossed her arms over her chest again looking around to see if they had come back yet. When they had, they brought a huge amount of different goods including fruit that was spoken of.

She sighed in her chair, she needed a drink, but that could wait. "Then that is settled, and before we get into another argument over the color of the sky, because believe me I have had that argument before. Now the slaves should be divided equally, letting the queens have 3 slaves max to their tribes, so as to no have smuggling. The lack of men can be solved, while we try to produce new blood, we just have to make sure not to kill off most of them in the process." Also she always wanted to have a son, that wasn't killed.....She mentally slapped her self, she wanted a FEMALE to be proud of not a son....men were for nothing more than reproduction.

She stood up and asked her servant to bring out the wine, that she had personally grown and cured. True she had other people do that for her but she also liked to work be side her people instead of just rule them. When the servant came back she pored the glasses and passed them out.

Welp, he was lost.

Toal scooted past the trees, his eyes scanning the wilderness for any sign of the village. He'd been out and about for at least an hour or so now, in search of food...berries, animals, whatever. They'd been running low, and a sickness had been making its way through the village. Many of the hunters were unable to go out, and so the former mercenary was forced to pick up the slack. Gathering wasn't exactly a skill he was familiar even, but Toal had a feeling that picking berries wasn't exactly a difficult job.

Thing was, he'd gone out a bit too far...most of the local plants had been picked clean, and he had decided to trek out a bit farther. He'd gotten distracted though, and well...yeah. He'd lost his direction, and really had no idea where he was.

Luna sat calmly and sipped of the whine "umm a fine wine this year sister"she says softly liping the glass witch had been made of her tribe cared of ivory of the wild boars tusks.she sipped from it until the red liquid was gone and stood pulling cloak around herself"iv had enough tonight "she mutters walking towards the arena doors"and ....echo...i will come to your territory in two days to trade with you ..my daughters to be trained she will one day replace me"she says calmly and walks towards the door .drawing her sword"shes been very well you should consider having a few yourself echo "she says "they are a gift of peace after all"she says with a chuckle.

Echo took a sip of the wine, "Yes it is a very fine wine this year sister." she sipped the wine slowly and setting down her cup she stood up, "Yes luna we shall have many goods waiting, best bring goods up to standard as well." she too was done for that night, she stretched, her long black hair flowing down her back behind her as she reached her arms to the sky. "I must take my leave I am not in the mood to debate any more this night. " Your daughter should come train with me, you know she would learn very much from me" she said with a chuckle. But when he sister mentioned her having some children of her own she scoffed. "Heh! if only I could find a man worth of my skill, I want a mate that is not afraid to hold back with me, some one worth even calling a man." she said as she walked away motioning for her servants and warriors. "Leave the food for those who want it."

(im srry i gtg, i didn't get to post, my friends distracted me....im really srry for not posting)

(sense she cant reply currently i will set up my younger char ok guys just to get i tout of the way)
whisper moved quietly threw the Forrest with several of her sisters.they moved as far from the coliseum, as possible leading a cart of foods and water to the man village .having been taught to fear and hate the things they had yet to see they left the cart close to the village but still on the outskirts close to were Toal Reh had become lost.whisper moved away as quickly as she could her sisters leaving to help the priestess prepare for the upcoming tribute ceremony to the gods.whisper though had other ideas slipping off to a small cave off on Nickys territory though she didn't realize she was doing so.her hand resting one her hip were a simple curved blade was resting.she made it into the entrance of the cave when a set of strong arms gently rapped around her making her jump before relaxing some as the persons lips gently met her own and they began to kiss and hold each other slipping further into the cave.she broke away a little while later"i hope none ever discover us.."she whispers to the woman of another tribe.

[can I join want to ask before i just pop on in want to play a girl and a boy ]

it seems my partners dont come to this sight anymore my freind im sorry i believe thsi thread is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom